17

If Block B was your boyfriend

Sorry for the long vacuum.....I have tons of college tasks to do continuously...

this is from an69ie... :) , enjoy...

 

Kyung

You were both scared but decided to get inside.
You both hold hands, not just one hand, but two.The way you hug each other and holding hands, looked like two scared girls daring to take the ride.
You both screamed in a high pitch everytime a ghost appeared.
After a while, he will try to lead you.
he gets infront of you, wavering a hand far away to clear anything.
"nawaaaa!" he daringly screamed, challenging the ghost to appear.
But being affraid too, he will still jump to you, screaming then nags the ghost everytime they appeared.
He stays infront of you until you both reach outside.
Though he might not look as cool as bbomb, but the way he tries to protect you made you feel thankful.


Taeil

In your surprise, the cute agy taeil wasn't affraid at all.
he bravely walks inside, and calmly face the ghost not showing any fear.
you would be behind him, peeking through his shoulder.
he would just make an "o!" everytime a ghost appeared, but will cooly continue the walk wandering his eyes through the rooms.
when you finally reached outside, hi finally turned arround facing you.
"o? you're here? I thought you were lost inside?" he said, confused.
"don't you hear my screams?" you said bewildered
"oh...I thought they were sound effects..."
*facepalm* you sure are grandpa taeil

Jaehyo:

"You sure you want to ride this?" he asked you in a concerned way before you both get inside the house.
"mollayo oppa, but let's have a try" you smiled assuring even though you were scared your self

you both then get inside the house.
At first he was leading you infront. he kicked everything that was blocking the way.
He streched a hand to you, trying to protect you, making sure everything was clear for you to continue

but it wasnt long...
in the middle of the journey, he got freaked out seeing a terrifyng ghost.
he gets behind you pushing you to continue
"Yaaa!! bwa neun goyaaa?? (what are yo doing?) I'm scaaaaaaared!" you screamed, not willing to move.
"Let's go, just continue walking, it's ok,it's ok, there's nothing to fear-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" he screamed after seeing anoter ghost.
In the end, the both of you will push one another to be at the front until you reach outside.

Ukwon

He would hold you by his side,
You both would scream together if a ghost appeared, but he would always laugh after getting shocked.
after a while, you get behind him feeling more scared.
It was cold inside,you didn't know you're shivering.
he turns arround to see you shivering. even though its cold, he still released his jacket and let you wore it, making him just wearing a wifebeater.
"kaja" he said, taking your hands to his waist then leads you to continue walking again.(fyi, you could feel his hip abs a bit, kekeke)
when both of you  finally saw a light, you ran fast then got outside laughing with your kittykwon.
He then treats you icecream, you both laughed together remembering how funny each others expressions in the hauntedhouse.

Zico:

He would offer you to get other ride beside the haunted house.
"oppa lets go there" you pointed to the haunted house.
"wah! flying elephant! kajja kajja! lets ride it! haha! kyeowo!" he laughed like a dork pulling your hands .
"anii...lets go there first" you said.
"whoaha! It's a hello kitty clown, look! look! " he became hyper seeing hellokitty.
"aaah....lets go there, I wanna go there..." you whined.

you both finally get inside the house,
you hold his arm feeling scared, but will get behind him whenever a ghost shocked you.

It will be hectic, you would be suffering trying to follow him since he will be moving arround constantly,
You know he was scared by seeing his shouts that he made all the way.
he would shout "YAH!" "Aisshhh" "buya?buya?!" everytime he got shocked.
You saw him sweatting after you reach outside.
"nowhh, hhhletsh go hhh, fhind khittyhhh" he said, gasping for air.

PO

Compared to the fearful you, PO will take the ride in a playful way.
He would sometimes make you shocked, by suddenly saying "boo!" in his low tone voice.
You would hide behind him being scared as a chicken, while he would laugh throughout the house, even surprising the ghosts.
He hids behind a wall making the ghost finding him, then suddenly appears, surprising the ghost.
Sometimes he ignores the ghost pretending not to see them, and the other time he would act shocked in a dramatically way. breaking the ghosts heart.

He would be still laughing after reaching outside, he then would copy your funny shocked expression you've made in the house.

Bbomb

He will be as cool as usual, not fearing anything
he leads you well like a real namja, holding your hands all the way, making sure you're safe with him.
he would hold you close everytime you screamed, shocked by the ghost.
He faced the ghost calmly, not even showing any scared or shocked experssion.

He never spoke a word throughout the house until you both got outside.
"gwenchana?", he finally spoke while cupping your face.
you nodded answering him, still searching for air.
he then smiles tenderly, showing his dimple then leads you to the nearest resaurant for you to eat and rest.

 

----

how was it?

comment down here...kekeke

(It was actually kinda tho -_- , my imaginationary havent come back)