12 when he visits your school

If Block B was your boyfriend

this suggestion cames from cutesandeul1123... aeiii...you have b1a4's nickname but you're imagining being block b's gf?are you cheating on them?, haha just kidding ;) Block B1a4 FTW

 

How would it be if he visits/picks you up at your school...

 

Kyung

You just finished all of you classes, you lazily drag your feet to your school gate.

You saw kyung surrounded by some fangirl.

As the ussual friendly idol, he interraccts with them well, he greets them well even giving signatures. you felt proud.

you waited him too look at you. When he finally does, he waved and smiled even brighter.

he says goodbye to the fans then runs approaching you.

he hugged you. "you hungry?" he asked while releasing the hug.

you nodded answering.

"want ddukbokki?"

you nodded again

"kajaaaaa" he pushed your shoulder from behind.

 

Jaehyo

You were at class waiting the bell to ring.

you glance arround to see most of your girl class mate were bussy texting and giggling, they looked excited but you didn't know why.

when the bell rang, the girls rushed out excitedly.

feeling curiouse, you followed them. You saw a crowd at near the school gate.

You saw the boy who caused the crowd. It was jaehyo, he saw you too and called your name.

"~~~~!!" he pushed himself out off the crowd.

he holds you by the shoulder then starts walking, making the crowd grew envious.

 

Zico

You finished class then walk with your friends to reach the school gate.

On your way reaching the school gate, you were bothered by someone throwing scrumbled papers at you.

you look to your side, it was just bushes, you look arround, and it was nothing but some students heading home just like you.

you once check one of the paper, but there was nothing,it was just blank.

you felt angry but decided to ignore it after a while.

after getting out of school, you waved farewell to yourfriends since you have to get the different bus to them.

you found your bus and get on. you found an empty seat then sat near the window.

you looked through the window seeins the road, then suddenly felt heavy on your left shoulder.

you take a look, and it was zico with his closed eyes resting his head on your shoulder.

he looks so peaceful...you thought. but.

*smack* you smacked his head.

"buyaaa??" he straghtened himself, rubbing his head.

"that's for throwing me papers"

 

 

PO

 

He wouldn't wait for you, he would "search" for you.

He searched through your school when the gate were opened.

when he finally found you walking with your friends. he screamed your name in his low tone.

"~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he screams while running towards you.

feeling embarrassed yet terrified you left your friends and began running for your lives.

he just got back from recording still waring his 'nanlina' costume. He looked like a crazy gorilla chasing you while laughing.

"ummaaa!!!" you screamed.

He finnally able to caught you. He use the benefit to enjoy the position, backhugging you

"hofh, hofh, enough with the playing oppa, lets go" you said panting.

"ne arasso, kaja" he said and start walking still in the position.

"oppaaa~!!" you whined.

"ne! ne! arasso!" he then grabs your hand and start skipping, walking like a kid.

 

B-bomb

He would wait for you with his cold expression.

you came to your school gate to found him waiting for you with his cold expression, still he looked like a prince to you.

He didn't bother those fans that were surrounding him, he just stare .

He waved to you telling you to come.

you came to him and he greets you with a small smile , it's so small that it doesn't even look like a smile.

He started to walk without saying a word so you just followed him.

It was silent. he is so cold, you thought.

just when you were thinking of how cold he was, you felt a hand holding yours, you looked up and you saw B-bomb smiling to you.

minhyuk oppa ... you smiled back.

 

Taeil

you were heading towards your school gate when suddenly you felt gloves holding your hands.

before you could ask, he suddenly ran and drags you with him.

"yah! kid! stop dragging me! who are you! yaaah! how could a junior schooler do this! you're kidnapping me! You can't do this to nuna you-"

he suddenly stops infront of a motorbike and turns arround.

"oppa!~" you gasped.

"ha ha ha" he laugh like a kid.

he then told you to get on to his motor bike.

"are you sure you could ride- AAAAaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!" he suddenly speed on, making you hug him tighter.

 

U-kwon

You just finished your last class and willing to go home.

you head to your school gate with your friends.

When you were bussy chatting while walking with them, your friends suddenly stops.

you look to your sides to see your friends shocked face.

some of them popped their eyes out, while the others were dropping their jaws.

you became confused until one of your friend pointing something. You followed the direction then looked up.

There you saw u-kwon with his bright smile standing infront of you.

"oppa!" you gasped.

"may I borrow her?" he asked your friends, and they nodded.

"thank you" he bowed before suddenly lifting you up to his shoulder.

"aaa! oppa put me down!" you hit his back pleading to get down~

 

----------

I'm sorry if some of it weren't that exciting, it's hard to tink of 7 different conditions, kekeke. but since it's Block B, I won't mind at all ^o^

comment down here :D , you could request too, I'll do it if I got the idea