a dimple a derp a monkey and a dreadlock kitty

If Block B was your boyfriend

sry for the late update, so this is what I've promissed you before, when the other half member gets .

enjoy ^^

Dont forget to comment down here...thankyou ^^

 

B-Bomb

*knock, knock, knock *

You knocked Block B’s door, you just got back from school when it starts raining, you didn’t bring your umbrella and got drenched by the rain, you decided to go to Block B’s dorm since it’s nearer from your school.

B-bomb opens the door for you, he got blank for a moment seeing you wet. Your white shirt made you reveal your body, he even could see your black bra inside your shirt.

“erhm” he cleared his throat, “come inside”

He led you in and gives you a towel.

You change to his clothes so you didn’t get cold.

The rain stops when it’s already night, he takes you home, then got back to his dorm.

-  - -

“owh man” he closed the door behind him, he put a hand on his chest to feel his beating heart. Now the image of you were filling his mind.

Bbomb decided to practice in order getting his mind straight again from the image of the wet you.

He plays the song randomly. And the song turns out to be

“Chris brown’s let me take you down”

 

Thanks to you, he was now waving his body desperately, doing that y American dance.

 

 

Jaehyo

It’s summer , both of you decided to go to the beach.

You had wore a bikini inside your clothes.

You both finally reached the beach, he told you to stay while he got change behind a palm tree. He came back wearing a beach short pants, he told you to go to that tree before so you could peacefuly change,

You took of your clothes so you were now wearing a bikini, slowly you left the tree to get back.

“BUYA!” he gaped seeing you on your bikini, revealing most parts of your body.

Not that he doesn’t like the view, he just don’t want you to be so revealing, especially in this public place where there’s a lot of men who could see you too.

Feeling concerned, he runs towads you.

 

In the end, you were playing on the beach wearing his big size Block B t-shirt that succesfully covers your body.

 

---

The night, at block b’s dorm.

Jaehyo were laying on his bunk, facing the ceiling imagining your body.

“Why are you keep gulping hyung? Are there something on your mind?” the maknae asked jaehyo who were staring blankly at the ceeling .

“erm, maybe I’m thirsty . ha ha” he awkwardly comes down by the ladder wanting to get a water.

PO keeps staring at jaehyo wondering if something had happen to him, he searched his face to see if there were any scars or injury, he searched down to his body, then down to his…

“O! HYUNGS! HYUNGS! JAEHYO HYUNG HAVE A BULGE!!!!!”

 

PO

He will have a swimming test at his school in two weeks from now, but he really at swimming, since he know you were pretty great at swimming, he asked you to teach him how to swim.

 

“Owh I’m so nervous” he fanned his face with his hands, “What if I can’t float? I’m gaining weight these days, I won’t sink right? Will I? You sure there’s no shark here? It’s safe right? What if I sink and die and- ”

“Shut up” you stop him from talking more nonsense things, “That’s why I’m teaching you, so you will be safe in the water, and no, there’s no shark in the swimming pool, now go change” you pushed him to the male locker and headed yourself to the female ones.

After a couple of minutes you both met up again ready to swim, he saw you wearing a one piece swimming suit and froze at his spot.

He gasped, shocked seeing you in a revealing clothes for the first time, his cheeks starts to burn so he starts fanning himself.

Feeling that fanning couldn’t help his embarassment , he took a tissue to cover his face from seeing your body, but then he realized his whale begins to wake up.

“wooaaarrgh!” he screamed, shocked to see the situation down there.

Depressed, he bent down, squatting while throwing the useless tissue, he use his shirt to cover his leg (shieling his whale from your sight) then covers his still red face with his hands.

In the end, you had to drag the still squatting him to the pool as if dragging a duck.

 

ZICO

He bought you a ‘so mini’-skirt for valentine. (no need explanations for the present right? haha)

It’s weekend and he told you to go with him to Lotte World since he had no schedule, you decided to wear his gift to make him happy and show him how thankful you are.

He got there first and decided to line up to get tickets while waiting you to come.

You finally got there and searched for him, you look a round finding a man wearing block b jacket and finally spot him standing alone back facing you.

You approach him and tapped his shoulder, “oppa!”

He turned around and scanned you, he was so happy to found out that you were wearing the skirt he had bought for you.

“Oh, you already have the ticket” you grab your ticket and starts walking to the entrance, “cmon!” you said waving your hands then continue skipping.

He catch you up and follows you behind, now you both were lining up for a ride.

He can’t get his mind straight when you both were lining up, realizing a thigh in front of him had made him suffer.

Damn those thighs. He his lower lips.

Must. Hold. Emotions.He gulped

Why is he so silent? that’s so not Zico You thought. You turn your head and he swiftly look up to you on time, grinning.

But he looks normal though. You thought. You think hard to figure his silent , to finally realized.

Damn Zico. You close your eyes trying not to get mad. You abruptly turn around to finally caught him staring at your tighs.

“give me your jacket” you said while gritting your teeth.

Fuuu** I got busted.he thought.