When you danced ily infront of him

If Block B was your boyfriend

HELLO BBCs!!!! I'm back :D sorry for he suuuuuupeeeeeeer late update...collage tasks...y'knaw....

by the way, here's an update.

oh! before that, I want to welcome my new subscribers :D , HI also to you new BBCs :D

Dont forget to comment guuuyyyyssss....I really love reading all of your comments :3

 

When you dance ily infront of him

 

Jaehyo

As for Jaehyo, though he seems to be derp most of times, he would actually sits there calmly, even manly enough to throw his smile. You wouldn’t see any derp in his face and would realize how Jaehyo was a grown up guy too.

As you finished your dance and were still catching for air, he would approach you and pats your head saying you how nice your performance was.

 

Zico

He would be impressed on his seat, watching you doing the thing. He would grin and stay with that expression not able to close his mouth for a couple of times. He scans your body at times while putting his thumb on his lower lip, enjoying the view.

When you drag him to dance with you, he would only do a little movements to feel the music but mind would still be all over your body.  Though you only saw his awkward grin on his face, he was actually extremely overwhelmed and enjoying everything inside. And as you do waves on his body, he would get a .

 

Kyung

He would comment you saying ‘charanda(you did great)’ and even laugh at times just to make sure you wouldn’t get shy nor awkward. He wouldn’t mind to express his feelings through words and expressions, and it helps you a lot to gain confidence. He sure have a sense. 

When you suddenly feel embarrassed and willing to stop your dance, he would suddenly get up and even lead you how to dance ily in a ‘greasy kyung style’

 

Ukwon

Though u-kwon was known to be y on stage, he would actually be a really shy guy when facing this kind of situation. He would just sit down smiling his kitty smile respecting your dedication to dance infront of him. But as you did the dance hotter and hotter, he would crack covering his face and would giggle crazily like a shy little guy.

Even when you drag him to dance with you, he would only do a little wave then covers his face giggling again.

 

Taeil

He wouldn’t move from his seat and would try so hard not to grin, so instead he just  giggled in a pleased way.

He would put a hand infront of his mouth to hide his mouth but end up opening his mouth, giggling happily in his high pitched voice.

 

BBomb

At first he would only be your audience while biting his lower lip and smirking at your show.

Then he would join you, doing his y wave, your body and his body would be so close that you could feel his hot breath on your ear.

 

PO

Before you dance, he will cheer you loudly in his low voice trying to give you courage. He would clap hard and scream some supporting words like “GO ~~~~~ !!” “YOU CAN DO IT!!” “COME ON!!!” “ENJOY YOUR LIFE” “RRRAAAH” and a couple of gibberish screams.

His cheer would eventually stop as you did your dance. The previous loud and cheerful PO would turn into an amazed maknae. He would only sit on his chair in an amazed face, mouth making an ‘O’ shape, not even able to close it. He would clap saying  “y-y-you d-did great, wooow…as expected, uri ~~~~” in a so low tone compared with his previous screams.  You said thank you and sat beside him, fanning your now sweating self.

As you sat beside him, he would be extremely awkward and confused on where to look. Then he would suddenly stood up, clearing his throat and excusing himself to the toilet.

The important part is, you swear you saw the holy, huge, legendary whale there as he leaves the room

.


You can also recommend or you can say request a situation freely here :D