when guys stares at you in your bikini

If Block B was your boyfriend

New chap! :) thanks to angelzico's idea,  [ you requested it to be at the beach, but I made it in the swimming pool instead, mian,, xp ]

I made this until 2am, LOL nobody's asking xD

btw, enjoy reading! dont forget to comment, and ideas of situations are still accepted :D so feel free

 

when you're wearing a bikini and some guys are staring at you


Bbomb

"Are you comfortable using....that?" he points your body.
"Yeah" you shrugged feeling fine.
B-bomb looks up and saw some guys staring at your body, it made him feel concerned.
"Do you want to use my shirt?" he asks again.
"No, it's fine, really" you smile, assuring him.
"allright then" he smiles his dimple smile. He then puts his hand around your waist and interwine his fingers with you. He made sure you're safe beside him, though he was worried he wanted to respect your decision too.


Kyung

He shows his greasy smile as soon as you appear from the changing room, "wow, my girlfriend is indeed the best" he said admiring you.
"is it okay?" you asked his opinion
"yeah, you look good" he said.
He grabs your hand and was ready to go but stops his way when he saw how crowded the swimming pool with guys is.
"Yah, change that, it's too revealing"
"what-why? I thought you just said I look just fine before?"
"I said you look good, it was referring to your face, I didn't say I like your outfit, how could you wear those things in this crowded place? look how short i
t is?" he would nag you and make you half-heartedly change your outfit into a a more unrevealing one.


Jaehyo

He shows his unapproving face, frowning and shaking his head.
He then takes his towel and wrapped it arround you making you turn into a caterpillar.
"what the-"
"let's go" he said cutting your words. He drags you near the pool and would only release you if you're getting into the water, and whenever you got out from the water he would wrap you again right away.


U-kwon

He got his blank face right away after seeing you in a bikini, he looked up and saw guys staring seductively at you, it just made his brain became more blank.
"oppa are you okay?" you asked worrying his blank face.
U-kwon didn't answer your question and would only looks at you, then at the people arround him, then at you, then he would look onto nothing, infact he was actually thinking hard on how to stop those guys from staring you.
At the time you're going to call his name again, he suddenly took off his shirt and put it on to you, making you now wearing his shirt and him, topless.
He smiles in satisfaction upon seeing the guys sighing and stopped looking at you.
Though you're safe from those guys eyes now, now it's you that's frowning since girls would stare at u-kwons body.


Taeil

He won't even care observing people around since,
"UWAAAAAAA it's the ocean! ^o^ *splassshh*" he jumps into the water and was already swimming happily like a shark.
"don't you want to get in?" he said splashing the water beside him
He was smiling wide watching you from the water but then fades his smile when he saw guys were staring at you.
"YAH! ____-AH! HURRY DIVE IN THE WATER!" he screams.
upon that, you panicked and jumped into the water straight away.
"what-what's the matter?" you said in alert, after finally standing properly in the water.
"nothing, I just want you to feel how nice the water is. Wait, but it's a bit cold isn't it?(the fact is, the water is actually warm -_-) stay here, I'll get you my shirt, don't go anywhere!" he then gets out from the water and went to find his shirt for you to wear.


Zico

He would join the stare.
You caught him scanning your body and called his name a couple of times to get his attention.
"zeaco oppa!" you called him for the 15708-th time and finally got his attention.
"enough with the sight seeing, let's go" you said to him
Zico took a step but stopped when he saw guys staring at you, he then holds your hand and starts walking again showing his usual bored-swagger face proclaiming his item. By that, those guys would stop staring because of Zico's fierce face.


P.O

He was shocked when he saw you in your bikini and it made him don't know where to look.
You thought it was cute seeing him confused and embarrassed.
You walk beside him and he didn't say a word, infact he didnt even dare to see you.
"Oppa," you finally call his name to make him look at you
He only looks at you in a split of second and turns his head away, just to find out that many guys were allready staring at you.
You see him suddenly looked down frowning in confusion, little that you know he was thinking a way on how to make those guys stop looking at you.
Then suddenly, you felt somebody shoves you into the water.
*SPLASH!*
you struggled first but then finally manage to stand properly in the water, you found out that it was P.O who had pushed you in the water.
"Don't get out from the water! It's too dangerous! I'll find you a diving suit! stay there!" he screams while running away.

 

 

Lol sorry, kyung and taeil's part got mixed xD