When you he introduced you to his friend

If Block B was your boyfriend

Hello guys...I'm back...this idea is from mmel_ng95 :) enjoy and don't forget to comment! ^^

 

 

When he introduced you to his friends

(oh right, for you who haven't know, chapter 37 is about "when you announce your false pregnancy", it's a new chapter because I deleted the first three chapters...)

 

Taeil

“Annyeong! Annyeong” You and taeil bowed several times joining his friends. You stood silently beside taeil, his friends were all friendly but somehow you were still shy.

After doing the greeting, some of his friends take you to go around the room to introduce you to the others, on the other hand Taeil were busy chatting with his friends.

Taei finaly realized that you were no where beside him now ,

“Who is she?” a friend asked taeil, He just smiled to his friend while his mind was busy searching for you.

 “Your girlfriend?” the friend asked again.

Taeil just nodded and fixed his glasses. After finding you with some of his friends, he calls you and waved his hands to come to him. You came beside Taeil and hold his arm, then you would be beside Taeil all day long, Taeil won’t let you go far for him and will make sure you were safe beside him.

 

U-kwon

You were jogging with him when he suddenly spotted some of his friends, he stopped his track and ask you to be introduced to his friends,

“There’s my friends there, I want to introduce you to them” he asked you, still panting.

“Noo…. Not now please, I’m not in my best shape” you refused, you were embarrassed to meet anyone, you were sweating and you only wear a hoodie and a trackpant.

“Why? Don’t you want to meet my friends?” He wiped the sweat on your forehead with his hand.

“It’s not like that oppa…, I mean… look at me, I’m not wearing any make up! Well I know I hardly do make ups, but at least let me shower first” you said.

“but I don’t see anything wrong with you, you’re just fine. Or you want to impress my friends? So you could attract them?” he pouts

“No~! I just…don’t want to make you embarrassed because of my appearance ”

“Oh come on ~~~~~” He fixed your bangs, “You don’t have to be perfect to anyone, just be yourself, you are already perfect to me in any condition, okay?” He stops fixing your bangs and look to your eyes “So you wanna come? Please?...” he begged.

Thanks to his cuteness and sincerity you finally agreed to meet his friends. You and U-kwon went to his friends and greeted them.

“Annyeong!” You both bowed.

Then U-kwon introduced you to them, “this is my girl friend, she’s beautiful isn’t she?”  He put a hand around your shoulder and drew you close to him.

 

PO

You would be introduced by him in his usual far from serious style. He treated you as if you were a princess,

“This way” he showed the way with polite hands, You hold his arm and were escorted by PO to the crowd of his friends.

“Annyeonghaseyooo, Yo wassup, Hello” PO starts to greet his buddy in several ways, while you just bowed and smiled.

“Who is she?” a friend of him asked

“This girl?” PO pointed you with his hand,

“This is princess ~~~~” he smiles,

“Insa insa! (greet)”He said, PO pushed your back so were bowing properly to them, his friends chuckled to the view.

“Ippuji? (She’s pretty right?)” he wiggled his brows and beamed. “Ah, let’s go there” PO said.

You would be escorted around the room to greet everyone and PO would always do the same ritual by making you do the bow.

 

B-bomb

Yesterday B-bomb told you that he want to go somewhere and wanted your accompany, you said yes and he asked you to just dress comfortably.

When you reached the spot, you become shocked. The place was actually Stardom entertainment’s new building, Stardom’s artists as long as the staffs were having a small party for the opening of the new building.

You widen your eyes seeing how crowded the place is. “why are we here?” you asked.

“I’m going to introduce you to my friends” he said. B-bomb noticed how scared you are so he holds your hand tight and gives you an encouraging smile.

After that he would introduce you to some of his friends that includes the staffs, cho pd, also Block B members. He won’t let go of your hands throughout introducing you, he even accompany you when you want to go to the toilet, he would make sure that you won’t feel left behind nor scared.

 

Kyung

Kyung’s friend were having a gathering so he invited you to come with him

“Annyeonghaseyo, annyeonghaseyo” you and kyung entered the room and start greeting people. Everyone was busy with themselves so kyung tries to get the attention.

“Yorobeun! My Friends!” Kyung puts his hand around his mouth making an “O” shape.

“I bring my girlfriend here!” he announced again.

After that everybody starts to greet you one by one, you bowed or shook your hands with each and everyone who greets you. Then some of his close hyung approached both of you

“So you’re Kyung’s yeoja chingu?”

“Ne” you answered him smiling.

“Are you sure?” he jokingly asked. Both you and kyung just laughed.

“You’re pretty though, do you have good sight? Since kyung is not that handsome you know” He puts a hand to cover his mouth so Kyung couldn’t see it, though it was loud eough for kyung to hear.

“Ayee Hyuung…” Kyung gently shoved the guy’s body.

“Haha, arasso, I’m just joking” he finally ends his tease, “You must be lucky, kyung is a good person, Congratulations okay! ” he pats your shoulder and leaves.

 

Zico

 

He took you to a basement where his underground rapper friends would gateher.

“Yoooo Hyung!” Zico high fived some of the hyungs who were talking with each other. As a shy person, you just stood in the entrance not knowing what to do.

One of his rapper friend spotted you and asked Zico, “Nuga? (who)” he pointed you using his chin.

Zico turned his head to you, “that girl?” he turned his head back to his friends, “I don’t know, you know her?” he instead asked back to his hyungs. His friends shook their heads and asked Zico again wether he knows you. Zico said no and just shrugged,

“maybe just a fan” Zico then turns his head to yo, “yah! Are you a BBC?”

You hang your mouth open, “whatthef-”

“HAHAHAHAH!” Zico finally ends his act and laughed before you could curse or do anything, “Just kidding man! Come on, don’t be shy, You like cheese burger?” He do Studio C’s famous line. Zico then asked you to get in with his aegyo voice.

“Come in jagiya…ptuptuptu ” O(>o<)O

You didn’t move, so he come to you instead and escorted you inside, you give him a kick on the from his joke previously.

“So this is Mr. Z’s girlfriend” a tattooed guy asked you

“ne, annyeonghaseyo” you smiled and bowed to him.

“It should be her girlfriend hyung, coz she got nice legs, hahhaahaaa” another guy said and they start to roar in a teasing laugh, they know Zico well, and that’s includes knowing the type of girl Zico likes.

“ayeee hyuuuung~” Zico smiled shly while shoving lightly his friends.

 

 

Jaehyo

You would be the one who asked him to be introduced to his friends, as his girlfriend, you want to be the one who knows him the most, and that includes knowing his friends.

“You really want to be introduced?” he asked

“Get rid of the ‘really’, I just want to know your friends,oppa, nothing more”

“But what if you fall in love with one of my friends?”

“ayee come on…I’m not the easy to fall in love kind of girl …right?besides, you said you were the third most handsome guy in Korea? Why must you worry?”

“Ok, arasso” he finally gave up.

You were now in front of a house, you get inside and saw some shoes, you also heard voices of guys who were talking.

“Yah! Chingudeulri… I have someone to introduce” Jaehyo announced while taking off his shoes.

You took off your shoes too, Jaehyo took your hand and led you inside.

As you step inside living room, you saw the least expected people that you want to meet. There they were standing in a row looking at you, oh my god…my biases…which you can’t even rank them coz each of one of them are just ruining the list day by day.

Kyung nudged Zico’s elbow to make him do the greeting, “Yow! Do You wanna B? Block B! Annyeonghaseyo Block B imnida…”They greeted you.

You froze on your spot until you realized that everyone was actually looking at you waiting you to speak, “A-Annyeong haseyo…” you bowed politely. After having your greet, Block B starts to introduce themselves one by one with their goofy style.

“Hello pretty, my name is kyung” Kyung shook your hand and get back to his place, he wiggled his hands in his usual greasy style.

“Annyong, Taeil imnida” taeil nods then smiles in a cute way.

“B-bomb imnida” B-bomb winked you while biting his tongue. You get butterflies on your stomach.

“y guy, P.O imnida” PO come closer to you willing to give a hug but got blocked by Jaehyo.

“U-kwon imnida” U-kwon smiles his sweet smile, now you can’t hide your smile anymore, then the last one.

“Hello, it’s the Z , Zico imnida…” you grin at him, no one knows that you’re actually shrieking in your heart. They were now smiling at you waiting to know your name.

“~~~~ imnida” you finally said.

“My girlfriend” Jaehyo puts his hand around you.

“Ough…” all of them groaned after hearing Jaehyo’s words, they all then leaves both you and Jaehyo pretending to be dissapointed.

"WAE!" PO screamed in protest. 

taeil just sighed and got back on the sofa.

Bbomb closed his eyes sighing, he then ruffled his hair in anger.

U-kwon covered his face saying "noo....hohohooooo" in a sad tone. 

Kyung was already on the floor with his knees in a desperate expression, he looked up and pretends to cry with a derp expression ofcourse.

Zico kicked everything in frustration, he then leaned his body on the wall, eyes closed, frowning in a sad expression, "Why is this happening to me.." he shook his head in dissapoint.

 

---

 

I never edit my writings, so sorry if there's any absurd or typos .. :P