When a hot girl passed by

If Block B was your boyfriend

When a hot girl passed by


Jaehyo


You were telling him a story about your school life when the girl passed. Jaehyo's eyeball follows the girl but his head didn't move.
You were busy with your story that when you look at him again, he had already have his eyes on you as if nothing had happened.



PO


You both stopped chatting when a hot chick suddenly passed by, you were staring the girl but stopped right away when you saw PO suddenly turned arround covering his face with his hands.
"Oppa..." you facepalmed your self
"Ne?..." he answered you in his deep voice, peeking through his fingers to see you.
"Grow up please"

B-Bomb


Before you could even stare the chick, B-bomb will led you to another place.
He looked down at you smiling, "Kaja(let's go)" he said dragging you away from the innapropriate chick.

 


Zico
 

You were talking to him when he suddenly went blank staring something, you follow his eye direction and saw a girl in a mini dress and high heels pass by infront of you.
Frowning, you eyed the girl until she's out of sight. You then turn your head back just to see him staring at your chest.
*smack
you smacked his head helping him get back to reality.
"owww!!" he rubbed his head.
"You have no rights staring at my s! Go check out that previous girl if you want! Ugh!" you stormed off leaving him dumbfolded.


U-kwon


You were talking but stopped when a hot chick passed by, you saw the girl then turn your head to see U-kwon staring towards the front.
You looked down and sighed thinking how U-kwon was checking out another girl.
Though you were quiet dissapointed, you still try to erase your negative thoughts. You took your courage and lift your head.
You saw him still staring  towards the front and it made you frown.
'I thought that chick went to the right'. you thought to yourself.
Then you realized He was actually staring blankly all this time.

 


Taeil


You were talking to him when a hot chick suddenly passed by, you stop talking and started to eye her until she's gone.
You remembered the girls huge s and sighed when you see yours.
It took you time until you realized it became silent, you turned your head to see him actually closing his eyes like a scared kid.


Kyung

 

You were having a chat with him waiting for a bus when he suddenly grins his cheesy smile.
You follow his gaze to see a hot chick passing by.
You sighed closing your eyes to hold your anger before facing him with your hands on your hips.
Kyung's eyes were glued to the girl until she dissapeared in the crowd, he let out a satisfied
sigh on what he had look earlier. Still with the grin, he finally turns his head making himself facing you.
He gasped, mouth making an "o" shape seeing you smiling as if saying "you're in a big trouble"

 

I admit this one is a bit absurd, but do comment please ^o^