what would he do 8

If Block B was your boyfriend

I feel like writing younin94's suggestion, so here it is

 

You and him were watching Block B's Nanlina comeback performance video at your room.

you get too excited seeing U-kwons flipping shirt part, you even shrieked not able to control yourself, he would..

 

 

Kyung

He would beg you to not watch the video when you asked him to watch it together.

But you both get to watch it anyway. You shrieked excitingly.

"aiiisssshhh" he scratch his hair frustatedly.


"I know it would turn out like this!" he then calls U-kwon and start nagging at him telling him to not show too much skin while flipping the shirt.

 

PO

he would just shigh and shook his head seeing you turning into a fangirl.

he just pouts beside you at first, but then turn into PO-bean again. (Mr. Bean)

"~~~~ -ah, you wanna look my tummy too? bwa bwa! Hahahaha , kyeopta, isn't it? hahaha, tummy-ah , annyeong~"

he forces you to see his unshaped tummy, you don't want to see it,

just by looking through his shirt you know there's nothing there, it even looked like a 3 months pregnant tummy.

you keep refusing, so this time he forced to see your tummy instead.

you both run like a child, or you could say, he runs after you, he would tickle your tummy after succeding to catch you.

 

B-Bomb

He will look at you that are fangirling on the screen, quiet shocked.

though he don't say anything, he was actually panicking inside. he gulped.

after the incident, he became stressed. he promissed himself to build abs in order to make you impressed, he even asks u-kwon to help him with the work out.

 

Zico

he really knows you, He knows that you were U-kwons huge fan.

Before you could turn into some crazy fangirl, Zico would skip U-kwons part so you didn't even have the chance to see it.

"HAHAHAHAHHA" he laughs like a dork, clapping.

you turn to him feeling annoyed "Buyaa? what are you doing? did I miss something?"

"Aniyo, Aniyo, HAHAHA" he laughed again widely, it even looks like he's gonna eat you or something.

He was bussy laughing so he didn't remember to skip, you saw it and screamed crazily.

he became dumbfolded seeing you.

"aaaarrrgh ! Anhae! Anhae! I won't give u-kwon a part any more! Neveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrr!"

you didn't bother him and just keep replaying u-kwon's part again and again, leaving him frustrated.

 

Jaehyo

looks at you panickly and nags , "YAH! Waegurae??!!! How could you be like this?! I'm hotter than him! He only flips his shirt a little! I've shown my upper and lower part on match up! he's not even comparable with me! "

you were still fangirling you don't even bother him,

"aiishhh! YAH!" he then takes his laptop and shows you

"~~~~ -ah ! bwa! (look) bwa! igo bwa! I'm more y, keurocchi? right? see this! see this! igo jjangiyeyo!! Hahahaha! I'm sure is ier than him, hahaha! " he bussily assures you that he was hotter.

 

Taeil

"WHOAAA U-kwon oppa is really jjang..." you gasped

Taeil just nodded meekly, "yes.. he is" he sighed, pouting like a baby