That awkward moment . . .

Pretending becomes Reality

Ok so, there were some switching of roommates and some new dorm occupants. Here is the list again~

 

[Changes made]

1F

Shinyoung (L)

Jiyeon / Sooyeon

Hyomin / Hara

 

2F

Luna / Hyoyeon

Amber / Krystal

Seohyun / Sunny

Chaerin (CL) / Minzy

 

3F

Bom / Dara

Tiffany / Taeyeon

Jessica / Sooyoung

Yuri / Yoona

Sulli / Victoria

 

Yeah... Taeyeon is now Tiffany's roommate. Thanks to Krystal, Dara, Sooyoung and Yoona.

lol.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

. . . The next morning . . .

 

 

Taeyeon opens her eyes. She stretches her arms and falls out of the couch.

"AWWCHHH!" she rubs her back. "Aww, my back hurts..."

She looks around then realizes that she's in a different room.

"Oh yeah.. I forgot... Amber isn't my roommate anymore.." she thought to herself.

 

Someone comes out from the bathroom. (every room has one~lol)

"How's your sleep?"

 

Taeyeon turns her head. She saw Tiffany, wearing only a towel. A pink towel.

 

"She's just wearing a towel? She trusts me that much? Hmm, well...we're both girls anyways." Tae thought to herself.

 

She gets up and greets her. "Good morning, Tiffany."

Fany nods at her. She opens her dresser and gets her uniform.

"Do you have class today?" she looks at the mirror.

"Yup." Tae gets her blanket on the couch then folds it.

 

Taeng was about to turn around but she saw Tiffany removing the towel so she turns back to the couch. Her eyes widened by what she saw.

"OH MY GOD." she thought to herself as her heartbeat goes faster

Tae doesn't know what to do. She grabs the blanket. She unfolds it then re-folds it again.

 

Fany saw her and smirked.

"It's okay. You can turn around now." she said as she buttons her long sleeves.

 

Taeng turns to her slowly. She saw Tiffany wearing her school uniform.

"What are you waiting for? Aren't you going to change your clothes?" Fany wears her coat.

"Uhh..?" Taengoo looks confused.

Tiffany flips her fringe then looked at her. "Let's go to school together."

 

 

 

At school...

 

 

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany walks together in the hallway. All of the guys (well, even the girls) were looking at them. The students were murmuring at each other.

 

"Who is she?"

"Aww, I want to walk together with Fany-unnie too!"

"Why is she with our Tiffany?!"

"Is she noona's new roommate?"

"I envy her!!"

"Unnie's new friend??"

"If I was her, I could've died a while ago..."

"Omo~ She's so lucky!!"

 

Taeyeon can hear their murmurs and it was too awkward for her. She doesn't know if she should stay away from Fany or if she should just continue walking with her.

 

Tiffany wraps her arms on Taeyeon's arms to tease the students more.

Taeng's eyes widened. "What is she doing??!" she asks herself.

She tried to look at Fany but she just smiled at her.

 

Now, they're walking together while Fany is holding on her arms.

 

Taeng can see the deadly glare of the students around them.

She can even hear murmurs like:

 

"Why is she holding onto her like that?!"

"Aww, that's making me more jealous!"

"My heart hurts..."

"Are they in a relationship?"

 

The word 'relationship' caught Taeyeon's attention. Tiffany heard it too.

Tae immediately removed Fany's hand on her but Fany puts it back and hugged her arm tighter.

 

She leans on Taengoo and whispered something.

 

"Why? Are you embarrassed?"

Taeng looks away.

Tiffany smirks. "You're lucky. All of the guys are dying to be with me."

 

They finally arrived in front of Tiffany's classroom.

"Thanks, Taeyeon~" Fany winks at her then goes inside their room.

Tae sighs after she left. When she looked around, all of the students were glaring at her.

 

"Am I in trouble?" she thought to herself.

 

 

 

 

 

After classes~

 

 

 

 

 

"Ughh... My back still hurts.." Tae rubs her back as she goes downstairs.

Sooyoung looked at her. "You want some hot patch? I have some on our dorm."

"I already did that but it's not working." she pouts. "By the way, how's your new roommate?"

"Hmm, we're fine. Although she doesn't talk to me a lot." Soo munches some chips. "How 'bout you?"

"We're okay too. Just a bit awkward." Tae suddenly remembers what happened that morning.

"Yeah, awkward." Tae sighs.

 

"Hey, Taeyeon! I heard Yuri has a practice today~" Sooyoung changes their topic to cheer her friend up.

"Really?" she raised both of her eyebrows.

"Yeah~ Come on, let's watch!!" she elbows Taeng's stomach.

 

 

 

[In the Swimming Pool]

 

*whistle blows*

Yuri dives swiftly into the water. The other team members followed.

 

Taeyeon and Sooyoung are sitting on the bench, eating hotdogs while watching the practice.

"Kyaaa~ She's so stunning~" Taeng kept her eyes on Yuri as she takes a sip on her cola.

"Aren't you going to eat that?" Sooyoung points at her sandwich.

"MWO!! You're already done eating yours?!"

Sooyoung cramples the paper sandwich bag. "If you're not going to eat that then just give it to me."

"Aishh. Ok then, here you go." she gives her hotdog sandwich. She knows that Sooyoung is still hungry. (lol)

"Thanks, buddy~" she patts Tae's head.

 

*whistle blows*

"Ok guys, we'll have a 15 minutes break. I'll be back." the coach shouts out then leaves.

The players goes out of the pool.

 

Taeyeon looks at the swimming pool again. Her eyes furrowed when she saw Nichkhun giving Yuri a towel.

"KYAAAAAA~" some Khun-Ri fangirls screams on the other bench.

"He's flirting with Yuri again. Aisshhh." Tae thought.

 

Suddenly, a group of girls entered the gym. It was Tiffany, Jessica, Jiyeon, Hara and Victoria. They went there to watch their friends (Yoona and Yuri). They sat in a bench near the pool.

Yoong removes her goggles and waves at them. "Hey guys~" she goes to them.

Yuri follows.

 

"Take a break." Jessica offers Yuri some energy bar.

"Thanks." Yul smiled at her. She takes two energy bars and gives the other one to Yoona.

The girls started to talk to each other.

 

Meanwhile, on the other side of the pool...

"I can't believe that our roommates are one of those girls... I mean, they're popular. We're lucky~" Sooyoung drinks her banana milk.

"Yeah, I know right?" Taeng looks at Fany who was laughing with the girls.

Tiffany looked at the direction where Taeyeon is. She saw her looking at her so she winks.

Taeng looks away, pretending that she did not see her.

 

"Omo~ did she just winked at you?" Sooyoung was shocked.

"She caught me looking at her. Maybe she's thinking that I was staring at her for a while. Gahh..."

 

Tae looks at her again.

She saw Fany staring at her so she looks away again.

"L-Let's go, Sooyoung."

"But the practice isn't done yet~"

"I wanna eat ice cream~"

"Ok then let's go!"

 

 

 

____________________________________________________

 

lol Fany. Don't stare at Taengoo like that. XD

The awkwardness is killing her~

haha!

 

What happens next?~

 

TO BE CONTINUED~ :3