Jealous or Envious?

Pretending becomes Reality

 

Since it's Sunday, Jessica and her friends went to the beach today. Taeyeon brought her friends with her so they won't feel jealous anymore. And, of course, because Taeyeon doesn't know how to swim, she doesn't go to the water that much.

 

 

***

 

 

 

Taeyeon was sitting by the shore. She is wearing a big shirt over a sports bra and a short shorts.

"Wow... I can live here...foreverrr~" Taeng looks at Jessica, Yoona and Yuri who were playing on the water.

 

Tae turned around and she saw Tiffany beside her. "Whoaaa--- You really love scaring me, don't you?"

 

"Yah, I called you before I sit here. You just didn't notice because you're too focused on checking out those girls." Fany flipped her hair.

 

"Kekeke~" Taeng gets some banana on their basket.

 

"Tae-tae~ Do I look y?" Fany seduced.

Taeyeon looks at her. "Mmm... yeah." she kept on munching. "But Yuri is smexier."

Fany pushed Tae's head.

"Right. That makes sense." she said sarcastically.

"Aww.." Tae patts her head.

 

"Taeyeonnnnn!!!~" Sooyoung and Sunny called as they run towards Taeng.

"Hey Taengoo! Let's go to the water!!" Sunny pulled her.

 

"But I don't know how to swimmm!!"

 

"Yeah, we know. That's why we brought you this." Sooyoung points at the duck lifebuoy that she is holding.

 

"YAHH that's for kids!!"

 

"It's okay, Taengoo! Your height is also like a kid's~" Sooyoung and Sunny laughed together.

"Aishh." Taeng takes the duck lifebuoy. "Heyy I can't even fit here!"

 

"Taeyeon-ah!!"

Someone called from the water. It was Yuri.

 

"Taeyeon-ah! Come here!!" she signals Taeng to go to the water.

"Aigooo~ Let's go Tae! I think Yuri will teach you how to swim!" Sooyoung said.

"Kyaaaaaaa!!~" Taeyeon and her friends ran to the water, leaving Tiffany behind.

"Hmff. She's just gonna flirt with her again." Fany puts some lotion on her arms.

 

. . .

 

"Okay, first, you should learn how to blow bubbles while swimming." Yuri demonstrates. "You just have to exhale underwater. Remember that breathing out is the most important thing in swimming."

 

Taeyeon follows as she says. After Yuri taught her how to exhale under water, she gave her some tips on swimming then afterwards, she began to teach her how to swim.

 

"Now, try to propel yourself forward. Like this." she demonstrated.

 

"This is harder than I thought!" Taeyeon kept on paddling on the water but she's not moving an inch.

Sooyoung and Sunny laughed at her. "You look like dog swimming, Tae!"

Taeng lifts up her head. "What the heck? I'm still here?" she saw her friends laughing at her.

"Yahh stop laughing!" she throws water at them.

Taeyeon tries to do it again but she's still not moving. "Aishh. This is embarrassing."

 

Yuri thought she was cute. "Taeng-ah, it's not like that~" she goes to her then holds her arm.

"I'm gonna hold your hand to support you. Then, I will remove it afterwards. You should learn how to balance yourself."

"Okay."

 

 

Meanwhile, someone is burning with jelousy by the shore~

"Flirt." Tiffany gritted her teeth. "You're such a flirt Kim Taeyeon. Flirt flirt flirt!"

 

. . .

 

"Okayy, I'm going to remove my hands now~" Yuri removes her hand slowly on Taeyeon.

 

"Sooyoung, look! Tae-tae is moving!!" Sunny was surprised with their friend's improvement.

"Aigooo~ Taengoo can swim now yayyy~" Sooyoung cheers her up. "Taeyeon~ fighting!!"

Tae lifts her head. "Omoo. Did I really move?" she looks around and she saw that she is far away from Yuri.

"Taeyeon-ah! You're doing good!!~" Yul shouted.

"Wow! I really did!!" Tae lets out her dorky grin.

"Daebak!!!" Tae shouted back at Yuri.

 

Taeyeon continued to swim again. "Yay yayy I can swim! I can swim! Wooooo~" she kept on paddling like a dog. Because of her excitement, she didn't even notice that there's a big wave coming.

 

"TAEYEON LOOK OUTTT!!!!!" Yuri tried to warn her but because Taeng's head is underwater, she didn't hear her.

"TAEYEONN!!!!"

"H-Huh?" Tae lift her head but it's too late. The big wave was already behind her.

 

*SPLASHHH*

The big wave ate Taeyeon.

 

Yuri rushed to save her. She went to the place where Taeng was but the dork was gone.

"Taeyeon!! Tae-tae where are you?!" she looks around. Tae's friends began to look for her too.

 

Yuri looked around again and she saw someone floating nearby. "Taeyeon-ah!!!" she ran towards her and tried to wake her up.

"Taeyeon, wake up!" she slaps her face a couple of times but Taeng is still unconscious. Yuri decided to bring her to the shore.

 

 

 

 

 

. . . . . . . . . 

 

 

Tiffany panicked when she saw Taeyeon lying on the shore, unconsious.

 

"What happened to her??!" she goes to them.

"I think she drowned when the big wave came." Sooyoung replied.

"Omoo!! She's not dead, right?" Sunny panicked.

Sooyoung pushed her head. "Of course not! Her nose will bleed if she's dead!"

 

Yuri shaked and slapped Taeyeon but she didn't get any response. So, she decided to give her a Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR).

 

"She needs CPR." Yul positioned herself.

"C-CPR?" Fany thought.

 

Yuri pumped Taeyeon's chest twice. She tilts Taeng's chin up and gave -to-mouth resuscitation. Yul gave two slow breaths on Tae's mouth.

 

Jealousy hit Tiffany as Yuri pressed her lips against Taeyeon's. She stared at them badly. She knows that it was just a CPR but she feels like Yuri is kissing Taeng.

Taeyeon is still not responding so Yul repeated it again. She pumped her chest and, again, she give Taeng air by breathing on .

 

Fany clenched her fist when their mouths met again. Her chest felt heavy with jealousy. When she can't take it no more, she walked out and left them.

 

Finally, after the two long breaths, Taeyeon coughed.

She opened her eyes and she saw Yuri infront of her.

"Taeyeon, a-are you okay now?"

Taeng nod slightly.

 

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

Tiffany was sitting at a bench by the shore, trying to calm herself as she tries to forget what happened a while ago.

 

"Wait a minute. Why am I being like this?" she thought. "It's just a CPR. Nothing more."

Fany leaned her back on the bench. "AND of course not. I'm not in love with that dork." she kept on denying to herself.

 

Then, the image of Yuri giving CPR to Taeyeon flashed back on her head again.

 

"She likes her. And we're not even real." her chest began to tighten and feel heavy again.

"No, Tiffany. Urghh. You're such a fool." she shook her head.

Fany sighs.

"If I don't like her, then why do I feel this way?" she throws pebbles on the shoreline.

 

"Yahh!! Tiffany!" someone called her.

Fany turns her head. She saw Taeyeon coming.

"Jessica told me that you're here that's why I came here." Tae goes to her.

 

"Look. I bought you some ddeokbokki~" Taeng showed her a plastic bag of spicy rice cake.

"I'm not hungry." Fany replied in a cold tone.

"Are you sure?"

"Why don't you just eat it with Yuri?" Fany raised her tone a little.

"Oh yeah, you're right. I should thank her for saving my life." she taps Fany's shoulder then starts to leave. "See ya later! Bye~"

 

"Ughh. She didn't even noticed that I'm mad." Tiffany glared at her as she leaves.

"Wait. No. I'm not mad." she bit her lower lip, trying to deny to herself again.

 

 

"I can't be jealous. I can't be gay!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

lol Fany~ Taeyeon bought you food but she just end up eating it with Yuri.

tsk tsk tsk.

 

is Tiffany jealous or is she envious with the CPR? well hers was a kiss.

admit it Fany. You're jealous.

XD kekeke~

 

MORE YULTAENY MOMENTS TO COME.

STAY UPDATED.

:)

 

* * * * * 

TO BE

C O N

T I N

U E D

...