Unforgettable Night

Pretending becomes Reality

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany went to the party together. A loud music welcomed them as they enter the hall.

 

"Wow~" Taeng is amazed by what she's seeing right now. It's kind of dark inside but the disco lights helped her see what's inside. The people are still in groups. Some are talking, dancing, sitting or drinking.

 

"Where are they?" Fany looks around.

"Who?"

"Jessica and the others." she looks around but instead of seeing her friends, she saw someone else.

 

It was Choi Siwon.

 

"Ughh." Tiffany looks away when their eyes met.

"What's wrong?" Taeyeon looks at her.

"He saw us."

"Huh?" Tae turns her head. "Oh, it's Siwon."

Fany looks at the direction where Taeng is looking. She saw Siwon coming.

 

"Taeyeon, kiss me."

 

"What?!"

"Kiss me."

Taeyeon panicked. "I can't!"

"Just kiss me!!"

"Y-You have to pay me, okay?"

"Come on he's coming!!"

Tae takes a deep sigh as she looked at Fany. "You can do this, Taeyeon."

 

"What are you wai---" Tiffany didn't get to finished her sentence as Taeyeon pressed her lips against her. Fany was surprised by the sudden kiss but it didn't took long before she kissed back.

 

 

Siwon saw them kissing. He can't believe with what he's seeing right now.

"Tiffany, how could you..." Siwon drops the bouquet of flowers that he was supposed to give her then walks out of the hall.

 

 

Taeyeon broke the kiss as soon as Siwon left.

 

"He's gone." Taeyeon looks around. She noticed that the people were looking at them. They were all shocked. Most of them were speechless but some were screaming.

"TAENY! TAENY! TAENY!" Some girls cheered out.

The crowd starts to rumble when a guy named Wooyoung fainted.

 

While the others are panicking, Tiffany is still not back to her sense. She can't forget what had just happened. All she can think right now is how good the kiss was.

 

"Tiffany." Jessica called out. This woke her up.

Fany turns around. She realized that Jessica and her friends was just at a table behind them.

Taeyeon froze when she saw them. Especially when her eyes met the raven haired girl, Kwon Yuri.

 

 

. . . . . . . . . .

 

 

"We saw it all." Hyoyeon makes an I-know-it-all smile at them.

"You two are dating aren't you?"

Fany looks at Taeyeon. She felt something strange when Tae looked at her. But she still managed to act cool in front of them.

 

"Yes we are." she flashes her eyesmile at them.

 

"KYAAAAAAAAA!~" The girls cheered and spazzed at them.

"I knew it! TaeNy is real!!" Sulli spazzes.

Yoona noticed their necklaces. "Wow, you even have couple necklaces~"

"Yeah~" Fany wraps her arm on Taeyeon's arm.

"So that's the reason why I always see you during our practices. I thought you were really watching our practice but I was wrong, you were there for Tiffany." Yuri teased.

 

The girls laughed at each other.

Taeyeon faked a smile. "I was actually there because of you, Yuri."

 

 

"Cheers for Taeyeon and Tiffany!" Yuri raised her glass.

"CHEERS!" The girls raised their glasses and bumped them against each other.

While the others are having fun, Taeyeon is dying from awkwardness. She can't believe that the person she likes is the one who's rasing a toast for her and Tiffany now.

 

_______________________________________________________________________

 

A few moments later, the president of the student council gave his closing remarks.

The party is finally over. Tiffany and her friends walked back to their dorm.

 

"Don't come with us." Jessica shooed Taeyeon and Tiffany away. "You two should walk alone. We'll give you time to be together." she winks at them.

 

"Okay guys let's go!" Sica walks together with the others leaving the couple behind.

"Bye~" Fany waves at them as they leave.

When their friends completely got away, Tiffany and Taeyeon started to walk.

 

"Was that your first kiss?" Fany asks.

Taeyeon looked at her. The answer is yes but she doesn't know how to answer her.

"That was my first kiss." she smiled at Taeng.

"25, 000 won." Tae replied.

"Aishh." Fany slaps Taengoo's arm, disappointed that Tae only thinks of money. "I know, I know.. I'll give it to you later."

"Just reminding~" she smiles.

 

Tiffany blushed a bit when Tae smiled at her.

 

"What we did a while ago was totally embarrassing.." Taeng sighs.

"No, it was good."

"What do you mean?" Tae stopped walking.

Fany looks at her. "Your kiss was good."

Tae blushed.

"Do you want to do it again?" Fany leans on Taeyeon. She moves her face closer while her hands goes up on Taeng's chest.

Taeng gulped when Tiffany's breathe brushed against her philtrum.

 

"I'm loyal with Yuri." Taeyeon moves a little bit backward.

 

Fany was disappointed again.

"She doesn't even know that you like her."

Tae was surprised when Fany raised her voice at her.

"Y-Yeah but..." Tae tries to change the topic. "Wait a minute. Why are you acting like that anyway?"

 

"Because I'm your girlfriend."

 

Taeyeon laughed at Tiffany's statement. "We're not even real."

"Hey, lower your voice. Someone might hear us."

"Nobody's around. Don't worry~" she looks around.

"Listen, Taeyeon." Fany goes near her. "No one should know about this except us."

"Even my friends?"

"No one."

"Even your friends?"

"No one. Just the two of us."

"Why?"

"We should be careful. If someone else knows about this, it might spread throughout the campus."

Taeyeon pouts her lips. "Fine."

"Good. Let's go, yeobo~" Fany hugged Taeyeon's arm.

"Eiiish don't call me that. You're giving me goosebumps." Tae complains as they walk back to their dorm.

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________

 

looks like Fany have fallen for her.

but, Taeyeon is still into Yuri.

 

love triangle?

i think so.

XD

 

 

WAIT FOR UPDATES YEOROBUN~

stay updated :)

~TO BE CONTINUED~