Promises are meant to be broken

Pretending becomes Reality

 

[At the hospital]

 

 

 

"She's over fatigue that's why she fainted." the doctor said as he looks at his records.

"By the way, did she fell from a higher place? She sprained her left ankle."

Taeng nods.

"Don't worry too much. Ms. Kwon just needs some rest."

"Umm, d-doc... Will her ankle get better soon? She has swimming competition next week."

"I'm afraid not." he looks at Taeyeon. "It'll be hard and painful for her. I can't let her swim with her condition. It's too dangerous."

"I understand." Tae looks at Yuri who was sleeping at the hospital bed.

"Okay. I'm going." he taps Taengoo's shoulder then leaves.

 

Taeng sits on the sofa. "She trained so hard for this competition..."

 

Tae feels bad for Yuri. She knows how hard Yuri practices everyday but because of what happened, all of her efforts seemed to be useless now.

 

"I know Yuri will be disappointed when she wakes up and realize her situation." she sighs.

Taeng decided to call Jiyong.

 

"W-Wait a minute. What the..." Tae can't find her cellphone. "What the heck?" she tries to find it on her bag and on her pockets but she really can't see it. Her phone is missing.

 

"Oh, Taeyeon you're so stupiddd. Ah jinja jinja.." Taeng facepalmed herself.

"I guess I'll have to stay here until she wakes up." she takes a deep sigh.

Suddenly, Yuri's phone rings.

"Hmm, that's right. I forgot. I can use her phone. Aishh, so stupid Taengoo." she finds Yul's phone.

She opened Yuri's bag and she saw the phone inside.

 

 

[[ Kim Shinyoung calling...

 

Taengoo answers the phone.

"Yoboseyo? Yoboseyoo?"

"Nae, unnie? This is Taeyeon."

"Taeyeon!! Aishh. I've been calling you a lot of times why aren't you picking up, huh?"

"Yeah, sorry unnie.. My phone is missing, that's why."

"Where the heck did ya go? It's late at night!!" Shinyoung worried.

"I'm here at the hospital with Yuri. She fainted a while ago that's why I brought her here."

"Whaa-- Is she okay now??"

"Yeah, but she sprained her ankle. Don't worry, the doctor said she's fine now."

"Ah I see.. Is Tiffany with you? I checked the logbooks here that's why I noticed that the three of you aren't back yet."

 

Taeyeon was dumbfounded when she heard Tiffany's name. That was the only time when she remembered that Fany was waiting for her at the park.

 

"Tiffany isn't home yet??!" Tae starts to panic.

"Yeah. I already checked her upstairs but she's not there. Why? Isn't she with you?"

"Nooo. She's not with me!"

"Then where's Tiffany? Aishh, that kid.." Shinyoung starts to worry.

 

Taeyeon looks at the window and she saw that it's raining outside.

"Did she really wait for me there?" Tae thought as she worries for Fany.

 

"Do you have any idea where she is?" Shinyoung asked.

"I think she's still at the park right now. Unnie, can you go to her?"

"Which park?"

"The one with gazebos. You can see the clock tower from there."

"Oh, right. I know that. I'll just call you when we got home."

"Okay. Thanks, unnie."

Shinyoung puts down the phone.

- -

 

 

Taeng sighs.

"I feel like I'm a bad person. Why did I forget about her? I'm so stupid." she kept on blaming herself.

 

 

 

* * * * *

 

 

 

 

Shinyoung wears her coat.

"Aishh, what is that kid doing? She's not like this before.." she thought as she grabs her umbrella on the table.

 

Shinyoung opens the front door and to her surprise, she saw Tiffany outside.

 

"T-Tiffany? Is that you?" she goes closer to her.

Fany nods.

Shinyoung noticed that Tiffany's clothes were wet. It seems like she walked in the rain.

"Yahh. What happened? Aishh. Come in, come in." she signals Fany to come inside.

 

 

 

 

. . . . . . . . .

 

 

 

 

Yuri opens her eyes.

"Where am I?" she looks around and she saw Taeyeon sleeping on the sofa so she calls her out.

 

"Taeyeon-ah."

 

Yuri tried to get up but she noticed that her left leg has bandage.

At first, she was confused but when she tried to move it, she realized that she sprained her ankle.

 

"How did I get this??" she freaked out.

Finally, Taeyeon wakes up. She saw Yuri sitting on her bed.

 

"What's the problem? Does it hurt??" Tae goes to Yuri.

"Why do I have this?" Yul asked, still staring at her injury.

"You fainted a while ago. Don't you remember?"

 

Yuri looks at her.

 

"I saw you fainted while you were walking downstairs. You were exhausted because of training too hard." Taeng explained. "The doctor said that you must've sprained your left ankle when you fell on the ground." she added.

 

"The doctor said that you can't compete with your condition." Tae looks down, knowing that Yuri will be disappointed with that statement.

"I know." Yul said calmly. "I know I can't swim with a sprained ankle."

 

Taeyeon looks at her. She knows that Yuri is sad but she's just not showing it.

 

"Uhh, are you hungry? Do you want some takoyaki? It's your favorite, right?" Taeng tries to cheer her up.

Yuri shook her head.

"Umm.. Do you want something to drink? Just tell me and I'll go buy some."

 

"No. Just stay here. Don't leave me."

 

"O-Okay then." Taeng sits on the chair beside her. "Let's just watch TV~" she grabs the remote control and the television.

 

"By the way, Shinyoung-unnie called a while ago and I already told her about what happened." Taengoo said as she changes the TV channel.

"Oh and I also called your bro---"

 

"Why are you so nice to me?" Yuri asked.

 

Taeng was baffled with her question.

 

"Tiffany is so lucky to have you." she said as she looked at Taeng. "No wonder why she fell for you."

 

Tae remained silent.

She wants to say that she likes Yuri and that her relationship with Tiffany is not real but she just can't. She doesn't know how to start.

 

"If you only knew..." Taeyeon thought as she looks at Yuri's eyes.

 

Suddenly, Yuri's phone rings again. *♫ ♫ lalalala la la~lalala* ( lol can't think of a good ringtone XD )

Yul signaled Taeng to answer it.

 

 

[[ Kim Shinyoung calling...

 

 

 

"Nae, unnie?"

"Tiffany is here now. She went home by herself."

Taeng sighed. She felt relieved. "Is she still awake?"

"Nah, Fany's asleep. She has fever."

 

"Fever??" Taeyeon's eyes widened.

 

"Mm. I think it's because she walked in the rain. Her clothes were wet when I saw her."

"Did you gave her some medicine?"

"Of course, I did. Don't worry." Shinyoung assured. "Be sure to accompany Yuri back to the dorm, okay?"

"Nae..."

"Okay. Take care." Shinyoung puts down the phone.

- -

 

 

"Was that Shinyoung unnie?" Yuri asked.

 

"Mm." Tae nods. "She told me that Tiffany is sick."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________

 

 

omoooo.

Tiffany is sick!

And that's because of you, Kim Taeyeon! :O

she waited for you but you didn't come.

tsk.tsk.tsk. Poor Fany :(

 

**I just hope she's not mad at you, Taengoo.

XD

lol.

hmm hmm...looks like someone's falling for our Tae-tae too.

:D

kekeke~

 

~TO BE CONTINUED.^^