Misunderstood

Pretending becomes Reality

Few days after the party~

 

 

Taeyeon opens her locker. A huge pile of letters welcomed her as she opened it. She was not expecting these letters but she has an idea why she has them on her locker. The letters fell and scattered on the ground. Taeng picked up one letter on the floor and she takes a look at it.

 

As she expected, it was a hate letter. She then looks around the letters on the floor and she realized that not all of them were hate letters. Some were random friendly letters. Taeyeon opened one of them and it made her laugh a little.

 

"Silly people." she smirked as she throws away the letter.

 

Taeyeon realizes now how good and irritating it is to be popular. Before, she was just laughing at Tiffany while watching her get annoyed with her love letters on her locker, but, now, she is experiencing it.

 

"Oh, there's the dork!" Sooyoung and Sunny suddenly appeared infront of her.

"Yah, Taeyeon-ah, you don't tag along that much with us these days..." Sunny pouted as she slaps Taeyeon's arm clumsily like a kid.

"Yeah. You're always with Tiffany. Have you already forgot that we're your friends??" the tall girl Sooyoung pouted.

"Hey guys don't be jealous. You're my bestfriends!" Tae smiled at them.

"Really? Then eat with us." Sunny puts her hands on her waist. "It's your break time, right?"

"Sorry guys but I have to attend my english class." Taeyeon sighed.

"WHAT?!" Sunny & Sooyoung said together.

"I thought you hate English classes??" Sooyoung asked.

"Yeah I do. But Tiffany forced me."

"Tiffany forced you to enroll in English class?"

Taeyeon bit her lower lip. "I-I mean, I forced myself to enroll in English class b-because Tiffany is there." she faked a laugh as she rubs the back of her neck.

"Aww... We feel like you're far away from us..." Sunny goes sad again.

Sooyoung and Sunny just missed their friend because she doesn't go a lot with them anymore unlike before.

 

Tae looks at her watch and she realized that it's almost time for her next class.

"Sorry guys but I really have to go now. I'll just buy you ice cream tomorrow, okay? Bye!!" she waves at them as she leaves.

 

Sooyoung and Sunny sighed after she left.

 

 

. . . . . . . . . .

 

 

Taeyeon arrives in front of their room. This is their first meeting in this class so she has no idea who her classmates are except for Tiffany.

 

She opened the door and she noticed that the professor wasn't around yet. She moved her eyes more and she saw Tiffany waving at her.

 

"Taeyeon, here!~" Fany points at the vacant seat beside her. It's a signal for Tae to sit beside her.

 

Taeyeon went to her sit. She noticed a girl reading beside Tiffany. Taeng didn't recognized her at first because the book was covering her face. But when the girl puts down her book, Taeng's eyes widened.

 

"Hi Taeyeon." Yuri smiled as she greeted her.

Taengoo's face reddened when she heard Yuri called her name. "H-Hi." She was shocked that Yuri was also in the same class as hers.

 

Tiffany glares at Tae. She is a jealous-type of person that's why she intentionally sat in the middle between Taeyeon and Yuri to prevent them from flirting with each other.

 

"A-Aw!"

Fany stomped on Tae's foot, breaking the Tae-Ri moment.

"Oh, sorry.. I didn't see your foot, sweetie~"

"Pshhh." Taeng glared at her as she patts her foot.

 

Just then, the professor enters the room.

"Annyeong Haseyo. I'm Lee Dongwook." The prof introduced his self to the students then proceeds to his lecture.

 

...

 

While their having a discussion, Taeng noticed that someone was snoring behind them.

It was the sleepyhead, Jung Jessica.

Taeyeon wasn't shocked because it's normal to see her like that during discussions. Jessica is famous for her 'lazy but smart' personality.

 

"Can anyone tell me the difference between verbs and adjectives?"

Taeyeon tried to hide behind the girl infront of her but the Mr. Lee just noticed her and called her.

"How about you? The girl with golden brown hair."

Tae gasped. "M-Me??"

"Yes you. What's your name?"

"T-Taeyeon. Kim Taeyeon."

"Okay, Ms. Kim. What's the difference between verbs and adjectives?"

"U-Uh... well.." Tae scratched her head. "Damn. I don't know what to say!"

"It's.. uh..."

Tae looked around and she saw that everyone was looking at her. "This is embarrassing..." she then moved her eyes to the girl beside her, Tiffany.

She noticed that Tiffany was writing something on her notebook.

 

"A verb describes an action while an adjective describes a person, place, or thing."

 

Taeyeon knew that Tiffany was trying to give her the answer so she read it.

"The verb describes-----"

 

KRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

 

The bell rang before Taeyeon completely answer their professor's question.

Mr. Lee smiled at Taeyeon.

"Okay class, that's all for today. See you all next meeting." Mr. Lee fixed his things then goes out of the room.

 

"That was close.." Taeng takes a deep sigh.

"Pabo." Fany pushed the back of Taeyeon's head.

Tae looks down and rubs her head. "Ouch.."

Jessica finally woke up from her sleep. "Yuri-ah, do you have practice today?" she yawns.

"Yeah.." Yul gets her bag. "You guys wanna come?"

"Sure." Jessica flipped her hair.

Fany looks at Taeyeon.

"Am I going too?" Taeng whispered to Fany with a big smile.

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany and Taeyeon are sitting on a bench beside the pool. The swimming team has started with their practice and as usual, Taeyeon's eyes are glued on Yuri.

 

"Tiffany." Siwon suddenly appeared in front of them.

"You again? What do you want now?" Fany rolled her eyes.

"I want to talk."

"Just say it here."

"Tiffany, please?"

"I don't want to talk to you."

Siwon grabbed her hand and tried to pull her but Taeyeon stopped him.

"She doesn't want to talk to you. Can't you understand?"

"Can you please get out of my way?" he raised his voice a little.

 

"Nobody touches Tiffany except ME."

Fany blushed after hearing those words from Taeyeon.

 

Siwon scoffed.

"Leave them alone, Siwon." Heechul suddenly appeared.

"I just want to talk to her."

"Just leave."

"Fine." Siwon glared at Taeyeon one more time before he leaves.

"Are you okay?" Tae worried at Tiffany.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Be careful next time. Especially when he's drunk." Hee smiled at them.

"O-Oppa..." Taeyeon goes to her brother.

"I understand." Hee puts his hand on Taeng's shoulder. "I know it already. I'm happy for you."

"B-But--"

"It's okay Taengoo." Heechul patts her head then leaves.

 

Tae sighed.

"Why?" Fany asks.

"He thought that I really like you."

Fany smirked. "Well, isn't that true?"

"Eiish."

Tiffany laughed at her.

"You know, I've been experiencing weird things after that night." Tae sat on the bench.

"Like?" Fany sits beside her.

"Just this morning, I had this mountain of hate letters on my locker and guess what? It exploded on my face."

"You're not the only one who experience that."

"But it's annoying."

"I know, right?" Fany flips her hair. "Are they all hate letters? They must be from my admirers...kekeke~" she giggles.

"Of course not. Some of them were good."

"Really? What did they say?"

"There were questions like: Was the kiss good? Have you seen her ? How does she look like when---"

"Okay, stop it. That's disgusting."

"Kekeke~" Taeng giggled. "I think most of your admirers are byun."

"And so you are."

"No I'm not."

"Byuntae~" Fany teases.

"Aiishhh."

 

"Hey guys~ I bought you some waffles~" Jessica arrives holding a bag of food.

"Did something happened here while I was gone?" she looks at Taeyeon and Tiffany.

"Siwon tried to harass me again... But Taeyeon saved me." Fany looks at Taeng and winked at her.

"That guy.. Really... He's going to get it from me." Sica shakes her fist.

"Stop that.. Let's just eat." Fany laughed.

 

. . . . . . . . .

 

Since it's breaktime for the swim team, Yoona and Yuri joined them on eating.

 

"So, when is the competition?" Jessica asks.

"Next month, I think." Yuri kept chewing.

"I want to see you guys win~" Fany compliments.

"We'll do our best." Yul smiled.

"I wish I was as good as unnie." Yoona points at Yuri. "She is the best among us."

"Yeah that's why she has a lot of admirers~" Fany said then looks at Taeyeon.

Tae gulped when she heard it.

"Yah, why don't we go to the beach some time?" Jessica suggested.

"Sounds cool!" Yoona agreed.

"Hey Taeyeon, wanna go with us? It'd be fun!" Yuri looks at her.

"I-I don't know how to swim..." Taeng scratched the back of her head.

"Don't worry. I can teach you." Yul smiled.

"R-Really?!"

"Yeah."

 

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________

 

wooot.

Yuri and Taeyeon getting close with each other?

uh-oh..

XD~

do you think Tiffany will let it happen? haha well, let's see...

 

Wait for updates~

TO BE CONTINUED.