Acceptance and Unacceptance

Pretending becomes Reality

 

 

Siwon and Tiffany were in front of Choi Residence.

Fany noticed that Siwon looked nervous.

"Are you alright?" she asked.

"Yes." Siwon nodded. "I-It's just that...I didn't tell them about you. I'm sure they'll be surprised." he smiled and opened the front gate.

 

Tiffany looked around. The house was almost as big as theirs. The only difference was that the Choi family's home was old fashioned. Fany wondered what Siwon's parents would be like.

 

A butler welcomed them on the front door. He was taller then Siwon and was wearing a black suit.

"Is mom and dad home?" Siwon asked.

"Yes, sir." the butler nodded. "They're having tea with your brother at the lounge."

"Thanks, Changmin."

The butler opened the door for them. Siwon and Tiffany followed him to the lounge room.

When they entered the lounge, Mr. and Mrs. Choi quicklly noticed them.

"Looks like we have a visitor." Siwon's younger brother, Minho, grinned.

Siwon took a deep sigh before he spoke.

"Mom, dad. I'd like you to meet my girlfriend, Tiffany."

Fany bowed at them. "Good afternoon. My name is Tiffany Hwa"

"Girlfriend?" Mrs. Choi repeated.

"Yes, mom." Siwon interrupted. "Please let me explain.."

"Didn't we talked about this already, son?" Mr. Choi said impatiently.

"I know. But dad.."

"Then what is this?!" Mr. Choi yelled. "Do you think you can change our minds if you bring a girl in this house?"

"But I love her"

"I don't care. You will marry Stella no matter what." Mr. Choi's tone sounded dangerous.

Tiffany was getting confused.

Mrs. Choi finally stood up and went to them.

"You can leave now." she told Tiffany. Her face was grim. "Our son is already engaged to someone else."

"Please don't talk to her like that!"

 

 *SPANK!*

 

Mrs. Choi slapped Siwon in the face.

Silence.

 

"Don't even think about running away with this girl." Mrs. Choi warned, glaring at Siwon.

Minho stood up and went to Tiffany.

"Let's go outside, noona." he whispered.

Tiffany looked at Siwon. He was not moving. He was so humiliated that he can't even face Tiffany.

 

Fany reluctantly followed Minho outside.

 

 

 

 

.  .  .

 

 

 

Minho and Tiffany went out of the house. Minho decided that they shouldn't stay in front of their house so they took a walk.

 

"Sorry about that.. I feel ashamed. My family isn't really like that." Minho apologized.

"Is Siwon arranged to marry someone?" Fany asked.

"Yes." Minho nodded. "He's going to marry Stella Kim. Their marriage was arranged when we were still kids. I think my father did that agreement because Stella belongs to a rich family and is also an heiress to chains of hotels." 

 

Tiffany was listening to him in silence. She wondered why Siwon didn't told her about this.

Minho was observing her. He noticed that Tiffany doesn't show any signs that she is hurt. It seemed like it was nothing to her.

 

"Do you really love my brother?" Minho asked.

 

Tiffany looked at him. She suddenly became speechless. The question was surprisingly hard for her to answer.

"It's okay. You don't have to answer my question." Minho told her. "I know I'm not in the right place to say this but...if you're not sure with your feelings towards my brother, I think you should leave him now before things gets worse."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm just worried. I don't know what Siwon-hyung will do. He might really try to run away with you." he said. "..If that happens, will you go with him?"

Fany didn't say anything. She suddenly realized what kind of trouble she got in.

Minho looked down then sighed.

 

They just kept on walking in silence.

 

When they reached the end of the street, Minho stopped. "My parents must be looking for me now."

"It's alright. I'll just take the taxi." Tiffany said.

She was about to turn when Minho called out.

"Noona."

"Yes?" Fany turned to him again.

He looked at her for a moment.

"Choose what makes you happy today or die in sadness tomorrow. It's your choice." Minho said. He turned his back and left.

Tiffany watched him as he walk away. She wondered what he really wanted to tell her. 

 

She wondered if Minho also knew about the pretending thing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*  *  *  *  *

 

 

 

 

 

 

Heechul was waiting for his sister outside her dormitory.

When he saw Taeyeon coming, he waved at her.

 

"Yahh, Taenguuu!" he smiled.

"Oppa." Taeng looked surprised. "What are you doing here?"

"I just want to show this to you." Heechul gives him an envelope.

"What's this?"

"Just open it. I'm sure you'll be surprised."

Taeyeon shrugged. She stared at the envelope for a moment then opened it.

 

 

Inside were three plane tickets to Tokyo, Japan.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Aloha!!

have you followed Taengoo on instagram?

it's confirmed. it's really her!! \(^o^)/

lol.

 

anyways,,

hold on tight 'cause we're just a few pages away from the last chapter.

ever wondered if it's a happy or sad ending? >_<

haha~

you'll find out soon. very soon.

 

 

-- TO BE CONTINUED.