We're not dating!

Pretending becomes Reality

 

[9:00 am]

 

 

Tiffany wakes up. She noticed that Taeyeon isn't beside her.

"She left already?" Fany felt a little disappointed because Taeyeon left her without saying goodbye.

"I guess we're not that close to each other yet..." she rolls on the bed then stretches her arms.

"Aishh... I didn't sleep well because of that noisy kid.." she yawns.

 

She suddenly remembers what Taeyeon was saying in her sleep last night...

 

 

 

~FLASHBACK~

 

"Annyeong Haseyo!!!!"

Tiffany was awakened by Taengoo's sleep talking.

"Annyeong Haseyo!!! I'm Kim Taeyeon~ Nice to meet yaa~"

 

Fany furrows her eyebrows. "What the... she's talking in her sleep?"

 

"Go Yuriiii!!! GO~ GOOO!!~ FIGHTINGG!!~" Taeng was actually dreaming of Yuri. In her dream, she is watching and cheering for Yuri as she competes in a swimming competition.

"Yuri-ahhh~ Sarang--hae-yoooooo~~"

Those words caught Tiffany's attention.

"I don't like Tippani... I like you~ Yuri-ah~~~~"

Then, randomly, Taeng starts to sing a song.

"~♫♫ Noreul saranghae saranghae meil~ nan harujungil ni saenggak bboningul~~"

"Ughh..." Fany covers her ears using her pillow.

 

~END OF FLASHBACK~

 

[[btw, the song that Taengoo was singing in the flashback was

레이디 제인 (Love You Everyday) by Lady Jane (feat Verbal Jint). You can

try listening to it, it's a good song :D~]]

 

-back to the story-

 

 

 

"Hmpf, Kwon Yuri fan." Fany blows her fringe.

She looks at the calendar.

"It's Sunday.. No classes..." she bits her lip. "Where could she be?"

 

*knock knock~*

"Fany-unnie~" someone knocks on the door.

Tiffany opens the door. It was Sulli.

"Unnie, may I borrow your encyclopedia?"

Fany, without any reply, gets the book on the table and gives it to her.

"Here."

"Wait~" Sulli holds the door when Fany was about to close it.

"Umm... Unnie... About last night..."

"Next time, knock first before you open the door, okay?"

Sulli nods.

"Good." Fany smiles then closed the door.

 

Sulli was left in thought.

 

She walks back to their room. "She didn't explained what they're doing last night... Does that means that...."

"Mmm.. Are they really dating?" she bits her lower lip. "I wanna know if it's true.."

Sulli arrives in front of their room. She turns the door knob and opens the door.

She suddenly remembers what she saw last night.

"They look cute together anyway~" she smiles.

 

 

 

 

 

[An hour later,, at the school's gym]

 

 

 

Because it's Sunday, the school's swimming team and basketball team has practice. Even though there's no classes today, there's still some students who went to the school to watch their practice.

 

The swim team just finished with their practice while the basketball team is having their break. 

The players gets out of the water one by one. Yuri's figure caught everyone's attention as she goes out of the pool.

 

"Whoaa. Hyung! Check out that S-line!" Kyuhyun elbows Donghae's stomach.

Some members of the b-ball were sitting on the bench beside the pool. (Mr. President is also watching their practice too lol)

"Ohh, damnn. She looks HOT." Donghae bits his lip, staring at Yuri's body.

"Hey, stop undressing my sister in your dirty minds." Jiyong scolds them.

"Dudee.. You can't blame us. You're sister is just too y!" Donghae laughs as he patts Jiyong's back.

"Aishhh." he pushes away his hand.

"Hehehe~" Donghae smirks. "What do you think, Wonnie?" he turns to Siwon who is spinning a ball.

"Well, she's fine. But I still like Tiffany." he shrugs.

"Oh, speaking of. There she is." Ryeowook points at the two girls entering the gym. It was Jessica and Tiffany.

 

Donghae goes to them.

 

"Hello, my angels." Donghae makes a naughty smile.

Unfortunately, the girls ignored her, knowing that the playboy is just flirting again.

Jessica and Tiffany continues to walk like they didn't see him.

 

The boys laughed at Donghae.

"Hahaha! You , dude!" Kyuhyun shouts out.

"Shut up!" Hae shouts back as he goes back to his seat.

 

 

Fany and Sica goes to the other side of the pool.

 

"I think they're still changing. Let's just wait here." Fany sits on the bench.

Sica sits beside her.

"Can you see what I see?"

"Hah." Fany flips her fringe.

Siwon just made a slamdunk. The b-ball team went back to their practice when Jessica and Tiffany arrived. (The court is also inside the gym. A high fence seperates the basketball court from the swimming pool.)

"I think he's trying to get your attention." Sica smirks.

"I'm not amazed..." Fany looks at her nails.

 

*silence*

...

 

"Aren't you going to tell me something?" Sica crossed her legs.

Fany looks at her. "About what?"

Sica just smirked.

"What are you talking about?" Tiffany gave her a weird look.

"I'm talking about you and your new roommate." she looks at Tiffany. "Are you two going out?"

Fany bursts out laughing.

"Don't laugh. Answer me."

"Where'd you got that silly question?"

"I heard it from Sulli and Victoria."

Tiffany remembers what happened last night. "Oh. I see.."

"So...is that true?" Sica folds her arms.

"We're not dating." Fany giggles.

 

Yuri and Yoona comes out of the locker room.

 

"Hey guys~" Yuri puts on her bag.

"So, where we going today?~" Fany asks. (lol changing the topic?)

"Unnie~ I'm hungry~ Let's eat first.." Yoona twirls her hair.

"Okay then!~" Yul patts Yoong's head.

"Let's eat something sweet!" Yoona said cheerfully.

 

 

 

[Meanwhile, at a cake shop somewhere~~]

 

 

 

Taeyeon comes out of the kitchen. She is holding a tray with two blueberry cheesecakes. (Yes, Taeng works here.)

She brings it to Sunny and Sooyoung who were sitting on the table near the counter.

"Here you go~" she puts the tray on their table.

"Taeyeon-ah, are you dating Tiffany?" Sunny pouts.

Tae's eyes widened.

"MWO!? YOU'RE DATING TIFF----!?!?"

Tae covers Sooyoung's mouth. "Aish, lower your voice!" she sits on the chair.

"And, NO. We're not dating!"

"Why didn't you tell us? We're your friends.. We should be the first one to know about it..." Sunny looks a bit sad.

"NOOO we're not dating!"

"Yeah, she's right." Sooyoung gets the fork and starts to eat her cake.

"I told you, we're not dating!"

"Stop denying, Kim Taeyeon. Sulli already caught you two.." Sunny takes a bite on her cake.

Taeng face palmed herself.

"Nooo, we're not dating. Really. I swear." she makes a swear sign.

"Let me tell you what really happened. That night . . ." Tae explains to them.

 

...

 

"Uh-huh.. So she thought wrong..." Sunny takes a sip on her drink.

Tae nods.

"I thought you picked Tiffany over Yuri." Sooyoung giggles.

"I won't do that." Tae flashes her dorky grin.

 

Seohyun goes to them. "Unnie, I think you should go back to work.. Our boss might see you."

"Oh.. Sorry." she gets up from her sit. "Guys, I should go back to work. Enjoy your meal~"

 

Taeyeon and his brother, Heechul works here. Tae works every sunday while his bro works everyday (after classes). Since their parents are not around, (their mother died when Taeyeon was born and their father is in Jeolla province) they both have to work together to earn money. But because Heenim is very careful of his sister, he requested her to just work once a week.

 

 

Taeyeon goes back to the kitchen.

 

"Taeng-ah~" Heechul calls his sister.

"Can you throw these for me?" he hands two garbage bags to Taengoo. "I have to deliver cakes now."

Tae takes the bags. "Okay. Take care, oppa~"

Heenim smiles at her then leaves.

 

Taeng goes outside.

"Drive safely, oppa!~" she waves at her brother as he leaves.

She puts down the bags then opens the garbage can lid.

"Taeyeon-ah! Taeyeon-ah!! Have you seen my Ddangkoma??!" Yesung goes to her.

Taeng shakes her head.

"Oh no... I have to find him!" he looks around then goes inside the shop.

"He really loves his turtle.. Just like how oppa loves heebum~" she puts the garbage bags inside the can then covers it with a lid.

 

When she turned around, she saw some girls coming.

It was Yuri, Yoona and Jessica.

 

"Is that Yuri??" she rubs her eyes.

 

She looks closer and noticed someone behind Yuri.

"T-Tiffany?" her jaw dropped.

Taeyeon rushes back to the shop but before she grabs the door, she got tripped.

That made Fany notice her.

"Hey~ Taeyeonnie!" she calls out.

Taeyeon's eyes widened when she heard Fany. She gets up quickly and goes inside the shop.

 

 

 

 

 

 

______________________________________________________

 

XDXDXDDD

 

LOOL! Taeyeon, why are you running away? Are you afraid that Tiffany might hug you or hold your hands in front of Yuri?? hahaha!

PLUS..

Sulli Choi!!!!

I think Sulli-ah approves with Tae-Ny. lol~

 

~~

What do you think will Fany do with Taeyeon now that she already knows that Taengoo likes Yuri?

Will she make it awkward for Tae-tae again?

 

Awyeahh. Fany loves teasing.

 

kekeke~

 

(lol i didn't notice,, this one's kinda long hehe~)

>>>>> TO BE CONTINUED... NEXT CHAPTER~! >>>>