Yes or No (part 2)

Pretending becomes Reality

OH, by the way. Do you want to know the reason why Tiffany and Jessica hates Siwon that much?

kekeke~

Lemme tell you the story.

 

---FLASHBACK---

 

It was a cold happy night. The basketball team were celebrating their win. They were drinking soju together with the swimming team (who also got awards at the swimming competition) at a karaoke bar near their dorms. Some friends of the team members were also there ----- including Tiffany and Jessica.

 

"CHEERS!" They all raised their glasses and laughed together.

 

Dara, Chaerin and Bom were busy singing while the others were dancing and singing along with them.

Some were already falling asleep while some managed to talk and laugh with the others. Most of them were drunk already aside from the tough drinkers Onew and Seunghyun.

 

"The color of the tiles are the same." Hyoyeon stares at the floor.

"What are you saying?" Yuri asks.

"It's the same color as our dorm's toilet." Hyo is completely drunk that she starts to say random words.

"Unnie... What are you talking about?" Yoona laughed clumsily at her.

 

"Yoona!" Taecyeon called out.

 

Yoong turn around and she saw Taec holding a plate of roasted chicken feet.

"Yah oppa I don't eat chicken feet!" she covers .

"Say ah~"

"Andwaeeee!!"

 

The girls laughed at Yoona. Taecyeon was bullying Yoona because he knows that she hates chicken feet.

 

Meanwhile...

Jessica, Hara, Hyomin and Tiffany were drinking on the other table.

 

"Hey hey don't sleep on us!" Hyomin taps Hara's head.

"I'm not sleeping!" Hara insisted, keeping her head up.

"Aishh you weakling! Come on, let's drink more!" Hyomin pours soju on her glass.

Jessica laughed at them. "You two are drunk already."

"Who's drunk? Me? Of course not!" Hara takes another shot of soju then falls down.

 

"KNOCK OUT!!!" Hyomin clapped her hands as she laughed at Hara who just fell asleep. Her laugh lowers down and after a few seconds her falls down too.

"Now, look who's weak." Jessica giggles as she raised a toast with Tiffany.

 

Siwon goes to their table.

"Tif-fanyy~" he calls out as he walks clumsily towards their table.

"Whoaa. Look at that face." he laughs tremendously as he goes closer to her. "Why are you so beautiful Tiffany? You're driving me crazyy!!"

 

Those random actions and questions are signs that he is totally drunk.

 

"Siwon, you're drunk." Fany tried to pushed him.

"No, I'm not!" he snorted.

"What do you want?" Sica said coldly.

"Shut up. I'm not talking to you!" Siwon shouted at Jessica then turns to Tiffany again.

"Fany-ahh.. Tell me..."

"Tell you what?" Tiffany sounds annoyed.

"Why do you keep on ignoring me??"

Fany looked at him and their eyes met.

"Do you know how much I love you?" Siwon laughs.

"Stop it, Siwon. You're just drunk."

"I love you Tiffany." his face goes closer to hers. "You know that, right?"

 

Fany gets up from her seat. "Come on, Jessica. Let's go."

 

Siwon grabs her arm before she walks away. He pulls Tiffany towards him and tries to kiss her.

"Let go of me!" Fany struggles hard to push the tall guy away.

"Hey you bastard! Go away!" Jessica hits him using her sling handbag.

 

Finally, the people inside the bar started to notice them.

The guys helped them. Heechul, Eunhyuk and Jonghyun pulled Siwon away from Tiffany.

"Dude, stop it." Heechul said calmly.

"Hyung, you're drunk." Jonghyun worries.

"I know what I'm doing!" Siwon tried to go closer to Fany again but Heechul pushed him and it made him fall on the floor.

 

"You'll regret this, Choi Siwon." Tiffany glared at him then leaves the bar with her bestfriend Jessica.

 

 

---END OF FLASHBACK---

 

 

After that, the bestfriends Tiffany and Jessica started to hate him.

Yeah, yeah.. It was also Siwon's fault, right?

keke~

 

Ok, let's proceed to the story . . .

 

___________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

"♫ It's breaktime~ breaktime~" Sooyoung sings in the tune of Friday as she walks together with Taeyeon and Sunny.

 

While they're walking, they saw Heechul sitting on the bench along the hallway.

"Isn't that your brother?" Sunny taps Taeng's back.

"He looks sick." Sooyoung worries.

 

Taeyeon goes to her brother to ask if he is fine.

 

"Oppa, are you ok?" Taeng puts her hand on her brother's shoulder. She felt that his body is hot so she touches his head.

"Omo~ you have fever!" she starts to worry.

"Don't worry. I'll be fine, Taengoo." he coughs.

Heechul takes something out from his pocket. "By the way, here is your allowance for this month. I forgot to give it to you yesterday."

"No, oppa. You need that money more. Besides I still have some money left with me." she waves her hands at him.

"Are you sure?"

Tae nods. "You should take some medicine, oppa."

"Yeah, I guess so. I'll just go buy some." he gets up from his seat.

"Do you want me to just buy it instead?"

"No no you don't have to." he patts Taengoo's head. "I'll go now. Take care, okay? Just call me if you need money."

"Arasso~" she smiled at him.

Heechul starts to leave.

"Oppa!~ Get some rest, ok? I'll visit you on your dorm when I have free time~" she waves at her brother as he leaves.

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

[Later that afternoon . . . ]

 

 

"Hey Taeyeon, wanna go with us? We're going to a ktv bar!! Let's sing!!!" Sunny asked with full aegyo.

"Yeah, it'd be fun!! Jiyeon, Sooyeon and Luna are coming with us!" Sooyoung said cheerfully.

"I'll pass for now, guys. I have something to do.." Tae lets out a slight smile on her face.

"Aww, c'mon Taengoo!! Are you sure you won't go?" Sooyeon asked.

"No.. Sorry guys~"

"Okay, then..." Sunny pouted. "We have to find another one!"

 

Suddenly, Seohyun passed by.

 

"AHA! YOU!!" Sunny points at her.

"M-Me?" Seohyun is confused.

"Come on, Hyunnie~ Just for one time!~" Jiyeon smiled at her.

"Yeah! Come on, let's go!!" Sunny and Sooyoung drags the clueless Seohyun with them.

 

After the girls left, Taeyeon takes out her wallet from her pocket.

She takes a look at it and she saw that there's only 10, 000 won left.

 

"This money won't last untill next month..." Taeyeon sighs.

"But Heechul-oppa needs that money more. I think he got sick because he was on the road when it rained yesterday." she puts back her wallet on her pocket.

 

Taeng gets up and starts to walk back to their dorm. "I feel guilty. He works hard for me. But..." she shakes her head. "I have to do something. I should also help him earn money."

 

Then she saw a happy family eating ice cream together.

 

Taeyeon pouts. "I miss umma. I miss appa. I wish they're here with us..." she blows her fringe. She then gets her phone and called her father.

 

..BEEP BEEP BEEP~

 

"I guess he's at work." she puts back her phone on her pocket. She continues to walk.

While walking, she started to feel her stomach growling.

"I forgot. I didn't ate lunch." she taps her tummy. "But if I use this money now, how can I eat tomorrow? How can I eat on the next day afterwards?"

 

Taeyeon stares at the window of the convinience store that she passed by. "I guess I can still afford instant noodles." she enters the store.

 

. . .

 

While eating a cup of instant noodles, Taeyeon remembered Tiffany's offer last night.

 

"Should I accept it?" Tae bits the end of her chopstick. "What about my reputation?"

"But I really really need money now. What should I do?" she eats a mouthful of noodles.

 

Just then, Tiffany entered the convinience store.

She saw Taeyeon so she goes to her. "Hi Taengoo~"

 

Tae thought that the voice was familiar so she turns around. She chokes when she realized that it was Fany.

 

"What a coincidence.." Tiffany sits next to her.

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm going to buy some food for my dinner." she looks at what Tae is eating. "Is that your dinner already?"

Taeyeon looks down.

"So, I'm right." Fany smirks. "Why don't you just accept my offer?"

Tae remained silent.

"Fine, I'll go ask someone else." Tiffany gets up.

"No no no no waiiittt."

Fany smirks. "I know you'll say yes."

"Can we talk about it later at the dorm?" Taeyeon looks serious.

"Okay." she smiled at Taeng. "I'll wait for your answer."

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

 

woooot~

here it goes!!!

 

click next!!! >>>>>>> GO!