First night with my new roommate...

Pretending becomes Reality

"Unnie, I thought we can't switch roommates without good reason?" Sunny asks.

"But her reason was convincing." Shinyoung munches a mouthful of popcorn.

 

"She bribed you didn't she?" Taeyeon raised her eyebrow.

 

Shinyoung spits the popcorn in . "Of course not!" she coughs.

Taeyeon sits on the couch then sighs.

"I'll give you the freedom to choose your new roommate." the landlady looks at them.

 

Taeyeon and Sooyoung looked at each other.

 

Sooyoung snaps her hand. "BINGO! I'll move to Jessica's room!"

"Sure." Shinyoung types something on the computer.

"Jessica?" Tae looks at Sooyoung.

"Yup~ I heard she's good in math. So, if we'll be good friends...." she gigles.

"Like she'll let you copy her answers during exams~" Sunny bursts out laughing.

"Aishh.. You don't believe in my charisma." Sooyoung said proudly then laughs along with Sunny.

While the others are talking, Taeyeon is in a deep thought.

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

Jessica is taken. Now, there's only two left. Yuri and Tiffany.

Wait a minute.

Did I just say YURI?

Y-YURI?!

KWON YURIIII?!!

OMG. I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!!

 

. . . End of Taeyeon's POV . . .

 

"Unnie!" Taeyeon gets up from the couch.

She rushes to Shinyoung who was in front of the computer.

"I'll move to Yuri's room." her heartbeat starts to beat fast and her hands are sweating. She can't believe that she is going to be her idol's new roommate.

"Okay~" Shinyoung kept her eyes on the computer.

 

Taeyeon flashes a big dorky grin. "OMG. OMG. Is this for real? Am I dreaming??" her soul is screaming inside her because of happiness.

 

"THANK YOU UNNIE!! THANK YOU THANK YOU" she bows a couple of times, 90 degrees.

"Whoa, Taeyeon, congratulations~" Sooyoung puts her arms on Tae's shoulders. "The MVP swimmer that you admire the most is now your roommate."

Taeng laughs her ahjumma laugh.

"So, what are we waiting for? Let's get our things and move to our new room!" Sooyoung said cheerfully.

"Let's go~!"

 

But before Taeyeon takes her step on the stairs...

 

"Wait wait wait. Wait a minute!!" Shinyoung gets up from her seat.

"I forgot... Yuri's room is taken."

Taeyeon got her jaw dropped. Her excitement was lost.

 

"By who?"

 

Shinyoung gets back on her seat.

"We have another new comer." she looks at the data on the computer.

"She is Im Yoona. She went here yesterday and she said that she'll move here on the 14th." she looks at the calendar. "Oh, that's tomorrow..."

"Im Yoona? Isn't she the teammate of Yuri?" Sooyoung scratches her head.

"Yeah, she is."

Taeyeon sighs. "I thought I was lucky today.. But I wasn't." she pouts.

"Today is Friday the 13th." Sunny gigles.

Sooyoung shakes her head. "Unlucky day."

"So... You'll have to move to Tiffany's room. She's the only one left." Shinyoung grabs some popcorn.

 

Taeyeon's eyes widened. "T-Tiffany?"

 

 

[ UPSTAIRS / 2F ]

 

"Well, at least.. you're still....somehow... lucky today." Sooyoung picks up a big box containing her things.

Taeyeon helped her bring her things out of Bom and Dara's room.

 

"Tiffany is pretty. It's nice to have a beautiful roommate." Sooyoung added.

"Yeah, but I like Yuri more..."Taeyeon puts down the box.

"Aish, just be thankful that you have a beautiful roommate."

Tae shrugged her shoulders. "Hmm, okay."

 

"Wait. There's one left, then I'll go help you with your things." Sooyoung goes back inside the room. Taeyeon was left outside.

 

Hyoyeon comes out from her room. She saw Taeyeon and goes to her.
"Taeyeon-ah, have you seen Luna?"

"Nope." she shook her head.

"Mmm, okay..." she scratches her head. "Why isn't she home yet?.." she murmurs as she goes downstairs.

 

After a few minutes, Sooyoung comes out.

"Done."

 

Taeyeon and Sooyoung heads to Amber's room. They saw Krystal and Jessica coming, bringing a couple of big bags. Amber doesn't know yet that Taeyeon is moving.

 

"Good timing, unnie. Can you tell Amber to open the door?" Krystal puts down her bag.

Tae knocks on their room. "Amber. It's me."

 

The door opens.

"Oh unnie~ You're back------" Amber's eyes widened when she saw Krystal. "What are you doing here?"

 

Krystal smirks at her.

Taeyeon goes inside and starts to get her things. Sooyoung helps her out.

"MWO! Unnie, where are you going??" Amber is clueless about what's happening.

Tae patts Amber's head. "You're going to have a new roommate."

 

Amber sits on her bed. "D-don't tell me...." she looks at Krystal's bag.

 

"Are you sure about this?" Jessica asks her sister.

"Yep." she nods. "Don't worry. We're not that far from each other. You're just in third floor.." she laughs.

"Okay then." Sica yawns. "I'm going to sleep now. Goodnight~" she goes upstairs.

 

"This will not happen if you didn't lost my ring." Krystal glares at Amber.

"But it was an accident!"

"Hah. If you weren't careless, my ring won't be lost."

"Arrrgh, what do you want me to do??"

"Bring back my ring or pay me." Krystal folds her arms.

Amber sinks her face on the pillow.

 

Taeyeon zips her bag. "Wait a minute. Can you tell me what exactly happened?"

 

Amber tells the story...

 

[ FLASHBACK ]

 

Krystal was walking on the sidewalk, holding her diamond ring.

"Aigoo, so shiny.. You must be my lucky ring~" she rubs it.

 

Then, here comes Amber, riding a bicycle.

"Oh no, I'm late.. I'm late againn!" she was driving the bike too fast.

Suddenly, a cat passes by.

"W-whoaaa!!!!" she tried to dodge but her bicycle's tire bump the edge of the sidewalk where Krystal is. She falls out of her bike and hits Krystal.

 

"Heebum~ meow meow~" Heechul gets his cat.

"I told you to be careful.. Look, you just hurt your noonas..." he looks at Amber and Krystal who was lying on the side walk.

He patts his cat's head. "Okay, let's go. We're late." he leaves.

 

"Ouch..." Amber gets up. "I'm sorry~"

"Urghh. Watch where you're going!!" Krystal gets up.

Amber helps her to stand.

"Omo... where's my ring?!!!" Krystal looks around. She saw the ring rolling to the sewer opening.

She tried to chase it but it's too late. The ring already fell into the sewer opening.

"NOOO! MY RINGG!!!" she shouts.

"This is all your fault!" She turns around to blame Amber but she's gone.

 

[[ END of FLASHBACK ]]

 

"Hmm... I see.." Taeyeon nods. "It was an accident..."

"If she wasn't talking to her ring, it wouldn't be lost!" Amber points at Krystal.

"No, it was your fault." Krystal puts her bag inside their room.

"GAHHHH..." Amber lays down on her bed.

 

Finally, Taeyeon is done packing up.

"I'm going. Take care, Amber~" she winks at her.

"Yeah, take care~" Sooyoung smirks.

They leave the room and went upstairs.

 

Krystal closes the door.

"Don't hurt me!" Amber grabs the blanket.

"What? Are you crazy? I won't hurt you." she flips her hair. "You have to serve me."

Amber's eyebrows furrowed. "Huh?"

"You said you have no money, so, you have to pay back by serving me." she smirks.

 

 

[3RD FLOOR]

 

 

"I'm going to my room now." Sooyoung said, holding a big box.

"Okay."

"Goodnight, Taengoo~"

"Goodnight. See you tomorrow.."

 

They seperate ways. Taeyeon heads to her new room. She knocks then opens the door.

She saw Tiffany lying on the bed, reading a magazine.

 

"H-Hi. I'm your new roo---"

"I know." Fany kept her eyes on what she's reading.

"I'm Kim Taeyeon. Nice to meet you, Tiffany." she bows.

Fany just kept on reading.

 

Tae felt a little bit awkward. She starts to fix her things.

 

After a few minutes, Tiffany talked.

"There's only one bed here."

Taeng looks around. "I'll just sleep on the couch."

Fany looks at her. "Okay then." she puts her magazine on the side table then goes to sleep.

Taeyeon sits on the couch.

 

"I can't believe I'm sleeping with a popular girl in our school tonight." she thought to herself as she looks at Tiffany.

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

lol. goodluck with your new roommate, Taeng~ XD

 

COMMENTS? :)

TO BE CONTINUED~