Switching of Rooms?

Pretending becomes Reality

 

Before we start, let me show you the list of students in the ladies' dormitory (so you know what room/floor are they in).

Landlady: Kim Shinyoung

- - - - - - - - - -

1F

Shinyoung (L)

Jiyeon / Sooyeon

Hyomin / Hara

 

2F

Luna / Hyoyeon

Amber / Taeyeon

Seohyun / Sunny

Chaerin (CL) / Minzy

 

3F

Sooyoung / Bom

Tiffany

Jessica / Krystal

Yuri

Sulli / Victoria

 

 

...Now, you know who are roommates and those who don't have roommates.

Ok, let's start ;)

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

KKRRRRRIIIIIINNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!~

 

"Dismissal time!" Sooyoung throws her book into her bag as she hears the bell rang.

"We’ll have a short quiz next meeting." The professor announced then leaves.

 

The students started to talk to each other as they prepare to leave the classroom.

 

"Where you going tonight?" Taeyeon asked the tall girl while spinning her pen.

"I don’t know. But I’m hungry." Sooyoung patts her tummy.

 

Taeyeon shrugged her shoulders then puts her notebook on her bag.

 

"I know!" Soo puts her arms on Taengoo’s shoulder. "Let’s eat ramen!" 

"Aishh, you just ate 3 bowls of ramen last night." Taeng snorted.

"But I'm really craving for kimchi ramyun now.."

Taeyeon wore her backpack. "Yeah right let's go."

 

Sooyoung grinned.

 

 

*   *   *

 

 

While they’re walking in the hallway, they saw Sunny, holding a pile of books.

 

"Sunny~ Wanna come with us?" Sooyoung asks.

"Where you guys going?"

"We’re going to eat ramen."

"Again?" Sunny raised her brows.

Sooyoung just nodded.

Sunny sighed. "I’ll just put these on my locker."

 

Taeng takes some books from her while they’re walking.

 

"Thanks."

"What are these for?" Tae asked.

"Research."

"Mmm..." she nods slowly, looking at the books she’s holding.

 

 

[Locker area]

 

Sunny unlocked her locker and started to put the books that she borrowed from the library.

Taeyeon looked around and she saw these two popular campus crushes——Jessica Jung and Tiffany Hwang.

 

 

"I’ll just call Krystal. I’ll be back." Sica told Tiffany then left.

 

Fany opens her locker and a mountain of love letters welcomed her. It hit her face then falls on the ground like a confetti.

"Ughh." Tiffany clenched her teeth in annoyance. It always happens to her. There’s always a large pile of letters waiting for her everytime she opens her locker. Those letters were from the guys who admires her.

 

Taeyeon held her laugh and leaned her back on the wall while watching Tiffany.

 

"Tsk tsk..." Jessica suddenly appears.

"Don’t pity me. You also have these on your locker." She nodded proudly, pointing at the letters on the floor.

Jessica smirked.

Tiffany grabbed a notebook then closed her locker. "Come on. Let’s go."

The two girls left, leaving the love letters on the floor.

 

Taeyeon picked up one of the envelopes on the floor and opens it.

 

"I’m done." Sunny turned around and saw Taeyeon and Sooyoung laughing while reading something.

"What’s that?" she went to them peeked at the letter.

 

"I can't believe this guy actually asked her out." Sooyoung claps her hand as she giggled.

"Silly." Taeyeon throws the letter on the floor. "They're just making themselves look funny."

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile in the ladies' dormitory . . .

 

 

"YAHH! You have to pay me back!!" Krystal knocks aggressively on the door as she shouts outside Amber's room.

Amber finally opens the door.

"I told you I don't have money!!" she slams the door on Krystal's face.

"WHAT?!" she kicks the door. "That ring costs $1000!!!"

"Aisshhh." Amber buries her face on her pillow.

"Open the door! I'm not yet done with you!"

Amber didn't answered.

"UGHH." Krystal glares at the door. "You will pay, Amber Liu."

 

Amber heard Krystal's loud foot steps going down on the stairs.

"Thank God she left." she sighed.

 

 

[DOWNSTAIRS]

 

 

Krystal saw Bom and Sandara on the lobby. They're carrying a luggage and a big bag.

 

"Hey Krystal! Meet my cousin, Sandara. You know her, right?" Bom introduces her cousin.

"Yeah. She's staying here too?" she looks at the luggage.

"Yup." Bom nods then grabs the strap of the bag.

"Welcome." Krystal smiled at her.

"Thanks." Dara bowed slightly.

Bom and Dara went upstairs.

 

Krystal goes to the reception desk. Their landlady, Shinyoung was checking the logbooks while eating watermelons.

 

"Unnie~"

"Mm?" Shinyoung kept her eyes on the book, turning it to the next page.

"I want to change room."

Shinyoung chokes. "What?!"

Krystal leans on the desk.

 

"I'll give you something in return~" she smirks.

 

 

After an hour . . .

[8:10 PM]

 

Sunny, Taeyeon and Sooyoung arrives at the dorm. They greeted the landlady as they enter the lobby.

 

"Ohh. Taeyeon, Sooyoung, you're back. Come here." she puts down the bowl of popcorn on the desk. (yes, this time she's eating popcorns lol)

 

"Why, unnie?" Soo asks.

"You have to move. We have a newbie and she requests to stay with your roommate, Bom."

"Yeah, Bom-unnie already told me 'bout that." Sooyoung nodded. "It's her cousin, right? She's already here?"

"Yes." Shinyoung nodded and turned to Taeyeon who was grabbing some popcorns on her bowl.

 

"And you, Kim Taeyeon, you're moving too."

"WHAT?!!" Taeyeon's jaw dropped.

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

so there it begins. haha!!

 

short update. that's all for now. I'll update as soon as I can^^

 

what do you think?

any comments?

lol can you imagine how many love letters does Fany have in her locker? Her locker's about to explode haha!!

...Who do you think will Taeyeon choose as her new roommate?

 

TO BE CONTINUED~

:)