Press Conference

Fake Marriage ,Playful Couple...but... Pure Love * The story when Mr.Perfect met Mrs.Trouble Maker*

     " Vic ~ "

     " Why? "

     " You're right,she's agree with it.look ! ". I said while gave my phone to Victoria.

     " Whoa~ nice ! then,let's start your plan ^^ "

     " What's next?"

     " The beginning .. ^^ "


Krystal POV

 

I kept thinking about my dicission,was it the right answer for my problem?

It's unbelieveable for me to search $200.000 in a week.no,5 days now.How could I find that money? The answer just came from Minho right now,but was it okay to do the fake marriage? My parents would never hate me for being a liar right? because it's the best thing that I found than I became someone that moneylenders wanted me to do.

I couldnt slept well even I couldnt work well now because that thing.That thing disturbed me,really !

     " Wow~ That's Choi Minho's new CF !! mosyita ~~ (so cool) "

     " Maj-ayo (that's right) ! He's more handsome from the last time I saw him in his drama !"

     " He's the hottest now ! His smile ~ banjjag banjjag (sparkling sparkling) like a star"

I heard some custommer made some noisy because televission of this cafe still showing a CF that Choi Minho in it.

It made me frustated.I took some mug and plate then I brought it in the kitchen.just because I didnt want to hear them.What were they thinking to complimment him like that? He's just a person that playfully made me like his toy.How could he asked me to be his fake wife? he's insane.celebrity insane.

Sigh ... !

     " Why with that .. sigh ? ". Someone asked me when I was putted my forehead on the table.That's Kim Myungsoo,My boss.

     " Boss ! I'm sorry it's not because I want to take a rest in here.just .."

     " It's okay,I just notice that you didnt concentrate at all in your work since you entered this cafe this morning.what happend krystal-ssi?"

     " Aniyo,I'm fine.I'm sorry if I couldnt concentrate at my work.I will do better from now"

     " No,I think better you accompany me to meet some of my client.Woohyun still busy,and this is your punishment.you must make a deal and give what they want.you must satisfy them"

     " What ? Boss ! I'm not that kind of girl !"

     " What are you thinking?just follow me.you think too much,krystal-ssi.bring your stuff"


     " Boss,this is 'some client' that you wanted me to meet? "

I said with my blank face.and Myungsoo just giggled to see my reaction.

Some client that he mentioned before was a Kindergarten children.some of children still playing happily and some of them still laughing with their friend.how cute they were !

     " Neh,this is some client that I want you to satisfy.My VIP client.I forgive you to not to concentrate with your work in the cafe,but with them..I want you to work hard to make them happy.arasso? "

     " Yes,sir ! I will ^^ ! "

Then we came closer to the children that still palying in the park.

     " Annyeoung ^^ ! "

     " Hyung ~~ ! "

     " Oppa~~ ! "

The children seem exited to see myungsoo,they run toward us then hugged us.I was shocked at first,but then I saw myungsoo was smilling at me.I smiled too.I could feel the warm feeling that the children gave it to me even it's just a hug.

     " Oppa,where is woohyun oppa? ". The girl that wore a pink ribbon in her head asked.

     " Woohyun oppa is busy now.is it okay just oppa to come in here?oh,with this girl too.She's here to replace him for a while". Myungsoo explained.

     " But hyung,jeo yeoja nugueyo (who is that girl) ?? is she your girlfriend?". The other child made me blushed.

     " Look what are you doing dongwoo,she's blushing now because you say that she's my girlfriend.no,she's not.but I'd love to become his boyfriend ". Myungsoo said while giggling made my cheek look like a tomatto now because its red !

     " Oppa is my boyfriend ! no,he's my boyfriend ! no,i'm her girlfriend ". some of the student argueed.a girl is always a girl even they're still a kid.

     " Okay,okay.I'm a boyfriend to you all.because you're all is pretty,I cant choose just one".

Myungsoo said while smiled at them.He's so charming at this time.he's really nice.

The next activity was I made some Ice-mocha and stawberry float to the kids.like Myungsoo told me before,I must satisfy them.but it's not like I did it because he told me,but I was having fun with them too.I forgot about my problem when they're around.

I saw myungsoo still playing with them,I couldnt take my eyes from him.I stared at him for so long.he's nice.

When the break time was over,the kids entered their classrom and began to study again.only me and myungsoo in the park.

     " Here "

I gave him a cup of hot coffee that I made and sat beside him.we sat in the ground under the tree.

     " Why you bring me here?"

I asked him,because honestly I thought he did it on purpose to bring me here.

     " Why?you dont like it?"

     " No,I like it.but,why?"

     " Sigh ..krystal-ssi,They're all suffer from dyslexia and..they're an orphan in the same time"

     " What?"

I was surprised to hear it.because they're not seems different.just like the other kids.I didnt know that they sick and an orphan too.

     " Even I didnt know what problem that you have and made you couldnt concentrate at your work,but look at them I hope can make you feel better.When I have some problem I always play with them and realize that I'm not the only one that have a problem.we're all have.just look at them made me happy,even they're just a kids they could handle it.they're just know how to play,how to make them feel happier not lament their live.although they didnt know exactly what they experienced,but they want to live happily for sure.Dongwoo,you remember him?actually he's not an orphan.but his parents abandon him because they're shy have a child that suffer from dyslexia"

     " I..dont know that they.."

     " Although you felt your problem is worse than them,still..they're just a child that have to face this problem in their age.it's tired from them too"

He's right,It's not like I was the one that had a problem.That kids inspired me,even we're in the different problem but problem is still a problem.

     " Gomawo,myungsoo-ssi ^^ ". I bowed my head a little bit.

     " Aaah nice ! just call me like that"

He said and smiled to me.

He's nice,really nice.sometimes I thought about wanted to have a boyfriend like him.he's the nicest man that I ever meet since I was born,after my father afcourse.

I stared at him.I didnt know how I must to say,but I felt comfortable with him.I thought about how if I didnt have that promised with Minho,was it okay to me to like him?

How nice if I had someone like him.


     " Where are you? ". Minho said when I picked up my phone.

     " Almost there,just wait"

Then I hang up my phone.I didnt want to talk too much with him,because honestly I still felt uneasy about he asked me to be his fake.I felt that he didnt look me as a woman,but look me as a toy.

But thanks to my condition that I couldnt have any idea except to accept his invitation.

I didnt want to think about it again,because it made me more uncomfortable.

I arrived at the Bling Restaurant,the place that he wanted me to come.I was surprised because this morning,again,he asked me to meet.I was surprised not because he wanted to meet me,but he wanted to meet me in this restaurant.this restaurant was famous amoung celebrity,just the one that had VIP card could reserved this restaurant,but he told me before that we couldnt see with another people?but why he wanted to meet me in this place? Aaah I didnt know,the one that disadvantaged wasnt me but him,so whatever !

When I entered the Restaurant,I told someone that looked like a waitress that I had a meeting with Choi Minho,then she nodded and asked me to follow her.

I looked someone sat on the chair,I thought about maybe he was Minho's manager or else maybe.still,I couldnt imagine about he dared to meet me in person.what about if there was a fanphoto? but when he turned his head,no ! he's the real Choi Minho.

The waitress invited me to sit and I sat in front of him then she leaved us.

     " What take you so long? ". He asked me when the waitress leaved.

     " Its still a miracle that I'm here now,you know?"

     " No,I know you will come for sure.you need my money right?". He said while smirked,I wanted to hit him so badly.

     " Then give it to me"

     " Okay,but sign this first"

He said while took a sheet of paper from behind his coat.I looked at him wanted to ask what was this,but when I read it,I knew it.This was a contract between us.nothing special,just I must be his fake wife in 6 months and I got my money,but when I ran away or else I must paid it tenfold.

     " Don't think you can ran away after a week or maybe shorter time than that after we married.because I know all of about you,I know that you have a grandmdother in Busan.if you ran away,I will come to her and you will know what I can do to her"

What was this? He knew about the only one family that I have? and did he threaten me now?

     " Are you threaten me now?"

     " Don't take that as a threat if you dont have a motive to ran away and carried of my money, simple right? "

     " Dont worry,I'm the person that always fulfill my promise.I will finish my contract for 6 months"

     " Then sign it,what do you waiting for?my money?". he really looked like I was the one that wanted this promised,it's like he was the one that helped me and acted arrogant.what a mean person !.Then again he took a sheet of paper from his coat like I saw before,a check that there was a nominal that I wanted.he gave it to me." You have your money now,then sign it"

I signed that contract with my emotion about to explode.After me then he signed it too.

     " So,lets work together from now.my fiancee?". He said playfully while raised his hand to shake hand with me.

     " Afcourse,lets get along well from now too.my fiancee". I answerd while forced my smile and shake his hand.

When we finished to shake hands.he looked outside the restaurant because we sat near the window.

     " Oh,they're already come"

     " Nugu?"

I asked him but he didnt answer me.he stood up and came toward me then the one that I didnt expected was he sat beside me now.He looked at me and smiled.what the hell he was doing now?.

He leaned closer...closer...and closer..I backed my self when he was getting closer to me.

But the next move was unexpected and unwanted move to me. he hugged me !!!

I was silent at first and looked dumbfounded,but when I realized,I tried to push him and out from his hugged.but he was stronger than me.

      " YA ! NEO MICHYEOSS-EO ??!!! LET ME GO OR I WILL KICK YOU "

      " Ssssh ..There was a reporter behind the tree" 

      " So what?Let me go Choi Minho ! "

      " Ssssh .. Let's make some scandal my fiancee.The game is begin "


In the car

     

     " Can you told me before you act like that?that was surprised me,you know ?! "

     " Why? that's just a hug and you act like something happend.but anyway,I know about the reporter will come.I give an infromation to them that Choi Minho was dating but I said that I was a fan.and yeah,they come.its help us to promote our relationship"

     " Mwo?promote?you think our relationship like an album huh?"

     " Something like that,no different.we made an album and then promote it so people recognize us.that's the same point.we made this relationship to people recognize us"

     " That's not my reason to make this relationship.I dont care about how people see us.I just need the money.is that your reason to make this relationship?honestly I was curious too about you want to make this fake marriage"

     " Ehmm,just because I want people to know it"

     " And why you want to people know it if this is just a fake.if this is a real I can understand that you want the world know about your wife and your marriage.but I dont have an idea about this fake"

     " I dont want people misunderstand about me even I dont care about how people saying about me,but when that's too much I cant stand to hear it"

     " Like what?"

     " ...."

     " Like what?"

     " Like they said that I was..a GAY"

     " Mwo?"

     " You dont read a newspaper,huh?"

     " No,I told you that I work there just when they need me.and I dont have money to buy one.so,I dont know about that rumour"

     " You was the first person that I know that always clueless about the news.Dont have a tv,radio,and even dont read newspaper or magazine"

     " But honestly you hope that every people in seoul like me right?so there wasnt news like that about you"

     " No,sometimes I think that's a good idea but If my live just like that then it isnt interesting"

     " Hmm,you're right.if all of people like me then they will never know you"

     " Big no ! they will know me even they dont have a tv in their home or radio and even didnt have money to buy newspaper and magazine.the proof is you, you know me right even it's late"

     " Ehm,That's make a sense"

     " Tommorow come to my office.wear a good dress and put some make up.I'll text you the address tonight"

     " Why?"

     " Tommorow morning will be a news about us.about us that caught dating in a restaurant.we must hold press conferrence to explain about our relationship and announced about our marriage"

     " What ?? marriage?Isnt it too fast?"

     " What fast? we must married as soon as possible so we can divorce soon too"

     " You're right,faster we married then faster we will divorce.that's a good idea"

     " We married three days from now"

     " Mwo?"

     " Why? you want it tommorow?"

     " Ani,ani..two days from now.a good idea.sigh ! but have you prepare it? "

     " My manager already prepare it.who do you want to invite?the one that I know is that you dont have a par..ehm"

      " Neh I dont have someone that I want to invite.I dont have parents,and the one family that I have just my grandmother,but she cant come in Seoul.so maybe I just invite one person.my bestfriend.luna"

     " Okay"

     " But what about you? I almost forget about it.what about your parents thinking that you married with me?I dont meet them yet,are they aggree?"

     " Dont worry about it.My parents and I not that close.they know that I'm adult now.so,nothing to do with them.I contact them tonight,but I'm sure they cant come because they're busy in London.dont worry,its not that I married for real.so it's a relief that my parents cant come"

     " Ah..rasso"

I looked at his face,it's not same with his words.he looked sad when he said it.parents is a parents no matter what.we would still miss their touch even they with us all day long.

I didnt know,maybe he had something about them.Suddenly I felt sorry to ask.

     " We arrive"

     " O..oh neh"

     " Meet me tommorow and wear a good dress you know.and.."

     " What?"

     " Dont tell about our promise with anyone even with your family or your bestfriend"

     " Okay"

     " Then,out"

     " See you tommorow"

I waved at him when he drove his car away.


Minho POV

 

I woke up early this morning,I ran around my house,this was the activity that I always did in the morning.

After that I worked out 2 hours then ate my breakfast.after took a bath and prepared my self,I went to office.

I promised to meet Victoria in the office before the press conference was started.

The news already hit in Seoul,every channel that I look was my news.in the naver,nate and soompi my name was first in searched.because someone already posted my photo with soojung in internet.and about newspapers I was sure this morning I will be the hot news.

When I arrived,Victoria already sat with all of paper in front of her.sometimes I felt sorry to her,because I made many trouble for her.she protected me since we're kid.she's more like my family.

     " When do you come?"

     " Oh Minho-ah,you come"

     " Neh,when do you come? and what is this?dont work too much vic,I dont want to see you sick because of me"

     " Gwenchanha uri minho ^^ it's a script for the press conference.but,have you told your parents about the marriage?"

     " Last night..but dont expect too much for them to come.but its okay,its not like I married for real"

     " Gwenchanha?"

     " Sigh ! it's not the first time,so I'm fine "

Last night I told my parents about the marriage,but what they gave me unexpected response.I thought that they would shock or else,but no.they said that they wanted to come if they had a time to come.just it.

I knew that they didnt care about me since along time ago,but what your parents saying if you told them that you would married so suddenly?was that a big shock?but they're not.even they didnt ask anything about my future wife.

I wanted to not think about this because my marriage was a fake,but still the fake was just for me not for them.they knew it for the real marriage,but why they were so careless?

     " That's a relief that you parents didnt ask you anything minho-ah"

     " Sometimes,just sometimes.I felt relieved about them being so careless about me.so in this condition I have my own decission"

     " Dont worry,you have me right? I'm care about you more than anything ^^ "

     " Thanks qiannie~ ^^ "

     " I hope you can be like this with other people minho.not just when you're with me.you always give them the bad side of you with your attitude.when they see your personality like this,they will love you more.you're the most loveable man that I know minho,show them what you can do so people dont missunderstand about you"

     " Ehhmm,let me think..No I dont want it.you're enough for me~,Song Qian ^^ "

     " Aisshh..this kid"


Krystal POV

  

     " Ehhmm,let me think..No I dont want it.you're enough for me~,Song Qian ^^ "

I saw it ! I saw everything !

I saw everything !

I saw Minho when he did conversation to the girl in front of him.I saw the way he said,really fun.the way he looked,really warm.and he used aegyo often.

This was the side that I never see of him.the side that maybe everyone didnt know about it.

Last night after I paid my debts,I went to Luna's house and told her that I would to get married with someone,and he's Choi Minho.because she was the one that I had.My grandma couldnt come,so I hope she could.

When I told her about Minho,he was shocked and scream crazily.I had a hard time to explain everything to her.even Minho told me to not talk about our promise,but she's the one that I had and I wanted to share to her because I felt I couldnt take this alone.The only one to know just her,not anyone.

When she could accept what I told to her,she began to explain me about Minho.she knew that I didnt know well any celebrity.She her PC and searched many things about him.even video about him at youtube,and news about him since he debuted.

She also explained about his personality,because Luna was different for me.she loved to watch TV and loved many celebrities.that's why most of their news she knew it.

She told me that Minho was well known about his bad attitude.I read his news and many video off air or on air of him being rude to other people.Honestly I didnt shock at that time because when he's with me I could felt it.he was so mean,cool and seems unapproachable.

But the one that I was surprised the most was now.Choi Minho in front of me was different from what I saw in Luna's house and someone who with me yesterday.

I threw away my thought about him,because I didnt want to think too much now.I walked and bowed to the woman in front of Minho when she saw me.

     " Soojung-ssi?"

She asked me and I nodded.Minho looked at me surprised.and his face turned back like I saw yesterday even I knew before I came he was still laughing.

     " What are you doing in this time?the press conference is start three hours again"

     " I texted her last night to come in the same time with you,Minho.anyeoung,my name is Victoria.nice to meet you,soojung-ssi ^^ "

She's beautiful and nice to me.was she Minho's manager?

     " Neh,my name is Jung Soojung.but usually my friends call me Krystal.nice to meet you too Victoria-ssi ^^ "

     " Nice~ ^^ oh right,krystal-ssi I want you to come in here now because I want to give you this"

     " What is this?"

     " A script,for you when press conference.it make you easier to answer the question"

I read the script but then Minho took it from me.

     " No,she doesnt need a script.all you can do just silent you know? I'll answer all of the question"

     " Are you sure?"

     " Don't worry vic,I'll do it"

     " Then do what do you want.krystal-ssi,you can wait in here until the press conference started.dont worry,my office room as nice as home because this was my second home.you can watch movie and I have many snack and food in the refrigerator.just comfort yourself in here just like your room okay ^^ I leaved first with Minho to prepare anything"

     " Neh kamsamhida ^^ "

 

Three hours later ~

 

     " Don't be nervous okay,Minho will answer all of the question.just nodded and smile sometimes.dont be nervous,fighting ^^ ! "

 

Victoria cheered me up at the backstage.I heard many people out there,because I could heard they're mumbling.

Minho stood up beside me,he looked relax.the right words was he looked normal.but I was nervous right now.

Then the time was arrived,we came out from the waiting room and entered the hall.when we entered the room my eyes was hurt because of many flash when they took a photo of me.I felt dizzy because of it.

Then we sat,and they stopped to give me flash.they prepared the question.

When the time began,they began to ask the question.and Minho answered it alone.

     " Who is the girl beside you?"

     " Jung Soojung or usually her friends call her Krystal"

     " Is it right that you two are dating?"

     " Neh"

     " When you began to dating?"

     " Almost a year"

They asked the kind of question.many question came and Minho just answered it calmly and shortly.then one of reporter asked.

     " Have you read about your article with a guy?Does this relationship just to close that rumour?"

Minho was silent at first then he smirked.

     " Just say it if I do this to close that rumour.so what?"

     " As expected,he's Choi Minho.but is it right about that article?"

     " Now I just want to discuss about this girl.but if you want to know,the guy that with me in that article is my bestfried.and if I like that article said,then I will not marry this girl"

The reporters was shocked and began to speak around make some noisy.

     " What are you saying?"

     " We will married three days from now.please congratulate us"

Again the reporters was shocked about the news.Then one of the reporter asked one question again that made me more nervous than before.

     " Krystal-ssi,what your reason to marry Choi Minho?is it because he's famous?rich?handsome?or what?and do you know about him being well-known as a male celebrity with his bad attitude?what his charms?can you tell us? "

     "Aiissh..reporter Kim"

I heard Minho was mumbling,it's like he knew about that reporter personally.and I thought about his question was too much.

     " My charms is my bad attitude,she love me because I'm the honest person". Minho answered confidently.

     " But I want Krystal-ssi to answer this question by herself"

     " I know her feeling"

     " But we want to know about what she's thinking to marry you,choi minho"

     " If someone will marry she'll be happy for sure,or maybe your wife didnt feel it when you marry her that's why you're curious about this thing?"

I felt the situation was hotter and Minho began to show his bad attitude.It's not right.even I could saw Victoria putted down his head.

     " Because he's complicated"

I said then everyone was silent." What are you talking about?just silent".I heard Minho gave me a sign,but I didnt care him.

     " Because he's complicated so I want to marry him.he always look stubborn and cool,but that's not his real personality.he's the one that always miss his parents.he always annoy people with his attitude,but he like childish thing in the same time like a little kid.he always say something rude,but he always worry about people that he love.he dont want people that he love to get sick.he's so mature and gentle when person in front of him look weak.that's why I say that he's complicated.he's not like the other that always express himself freely,but he's so carefull to do it.and that's the cute side of him that I admire.because he's complicated I want to marry him,and because...he's the one that help me when I face the condition that I need help the most"

I explained then looked at Minho and smiled at him.He was silent and stared at me.he didnt look the reporters in front of him,just stared at me.suddenly I felt uncomfortable about his stared.bu then I heard the reporters clapped their hands.

     " Congratulation for your weeding Krystal-ssi and Minho-ssi"

They said it and clapped their hands.Minho looked at them confused,but he didnt say anything.I saw Victoria smile at me and gave me thumbs up.I smiled back at her.

I'm sorry Minho,to interupt your press conference.I just wanted to say something that I knew and something that I wanted they knew about you.I knew it when I saw you with Victoria and yesterday when you're saying about your parents.I knew it that you're not bad person.

I looked at him again and smiled.I patted his shoulder.he sighed and I saw a little bit smile of his face even it's just a little bit to you can see it.it's just like he moved his lips a little bit,but still..I believed he smiled.


Helloo Helloo ~~~ ^^

Update again for all of my dearest readers :D

This is the tired chap..keke

Because it's long and make me pulled my hair out..xixi

But I hope you didnt tired to read this chap and always waiting for my next update ^^

What about my story so far,my readers?

Is it interesting?Boring?Or else?

Want you give your opinion???

Please comment again and again my dearest readers

and Subs too~

I love you all ^^

Thanks for all who always give me a support and for those who give his/her comment and subs my story~ Thank you ALL :*

And the next update is about their Wedding ^^

So dont miss it~