Even " I'm Sorry " means a lot for me

Fake Marriage ,Playful Couple...but... Pure Love * The story when Mr.Perfect met Mrs.Trouble Maker*

 

Krystal POV

I patted his back.minho didn't say anything that time.
Suddenly he held my shoulder and part me from his.I faced him again,wonder what would he talking about next.I looked at him carefully then suddenly he hit my forehead.
   

     " Ouch".I groaned because he flicked me hardly with his finger.this person,what he was doing now?.
     " I think you're good now.I'm afraid that you loss of consciouness just now?".he said simply.
     " Mwo? loss of consciouness?"
     " Ehm.I think you're not just pouring that hot water on your legs.I think something hit your head too,but that's a relief that you're fine now.seems you don't feel the pain anymore".He grinned then get rid me of his bed carelessly.
     " Y-ya ya ya minho !"
I said but he's too strong until I was almost falling down.after he could get rid of me successfully,he prepared himself to sleep.what was he doing now?he's fine a few minutes ago.was he mad because I hugged him? Tsch,I couldn't belive this kind of person was still exist.



In the morning,

     
" Good morning"
Minho greeted me when I walked downstairs.he come in home from jogging in the same time when I just wake up and wanted to make a breakfast.but he never greeted me like that.
     " Even good morning feel awkward when you're the one that say it".I said while crossed my arms looked at him.
     " Really?".he smirked playfully." How's your leg?".dont say that u're worried now?seriously?.
     " Fine.you know what kind of condition that I've been through until now,why you ask?this…nothing serious.I can run round han river now"
     " Ah,you're right.I forget that you-are-not-an-ordinary-woman.hmm..sooo….".he stopped and I waited what would he said next?." I want you to cleaning the bathroom after you make the breakfast"
     " Mwo ????!! "
     " Not just toilet that in my room,but in sulli's room and downstair's too.all of toilet in this house you know"
     " Mwo???? Are you serious?"
     " Neh,you say that you're fine right?even maybe I will still ask you to do it even you say that you're still hurt.but maybe I just told you to clean one toilet,since you're hurt.but now that you say you're fine so lets do it to with three".he said calmly with smiled that I wanted to punch so badly.
     " But I clean the toilet at Friday,and now is Tuesday"
     " I don't know what you do about your bathroom in your house.but in my house…I don't like when it begin uncomfortable.so I don't need time to clean it,I will told to clean when I start to feel uncomfortable"
     " Sigh…".I couldn't win with this person now,since I must do the housework was already written in the contract." Okay I'll do it.but I can do it later right?I want to go somewhere first after this"
     " No,I want all of it ready when I come.I will go for a moment to the company,then when I'm back I want you already finish it.and don't forget that I just go for three hours.better you do it now"
     " You…seriously …"
     " Then I'll prepare myself to go and….I wont eat breakfast at home this morning.you can make it for yourself".he said happily and walked upstair.he teased me for sure."And don't forget to cleaning sulli's bedroom too.".he said while walking then entered his bedroom.



Three hours later.

I did it all of things that he told me to do.now I regreted it so badly to sign that stupid contract.now I couldn't do anything when he told me to do this since its written in the contract that I must do this housework.but this is soooo hatefully side of him.I keep looking at the clock and speed my work until I was done in three hours to do all of things that he told.
I rested myself on the couch,soo tired.honestly I've been work hard since kid until now,and this isnt that much either.but I felt tired now,was it because I lived relaxly this days so I hadnt get to work much and my body a little bit stiff?
And then I heard a car's coming.thats minho,I could know by his car's sound.after that he entered the house and saw me still rested.
     " Done?"
     " Check it by yourself".I said lazily then he went to the bathroom to check it and sulli's bedroom too.then he walked towards me.
     " Good job".he said playfully.
     " Ya ! do you think I'm your dog? 'good job' my …".but he smirked.
     " Now you can cut the grass outside.I just realize it that it grows messily now"
     " Mwo?"
     " Why you keep saying 'mwo' ? this is your job right"
     " But give me a time to take a breath first,I can do that tommorow"
     " Why you become so lazy now?you said that you've been through a difficult live until now.and you can work in 3 different part time's job right? Why you're nagging now?".he looked at me with his hateful eyes.
     " I'm not lazy you know? I said I'll do it..neh…I'll do it..but I want to rest first.enough?".I said and wanted to close my eyes.
     " Seems like I've been quite nice to you this time until you become like this".I opened my eyes and I could saw his expression changed.
     " What are you saying?"
     " I don't know that maybe you missunderstand me for being nice lately,but you cant be like this.we've contract between us,so you must do it properly.do it when I told to do it and don't think anything else"
     " Mwo?missunderstand?to you?".I stood up angrily,suddenly I remembered something." Aaaaah,you want to talk about last night?so you treat me like this to say it that 'don't missunderstand,I'm not being nice to you' like this?".I said but he's silent." But what should I do?I think you're the one that missunderstand me.I didn't hug you for no reason.I just look at you as a lonely kids so I did that"
     " Lonely ?! "
     " And I'm not say that you've been being nice to me lately.dont be delusional,you're just a man that cant do something nice so I know what are you doing clearly.I'm not missunderstand anything".I walked to leave him.I wanted to go to hospital to meet luna.I stopped when I in front of the door." I prefer to run round seoul to avoid the money lenders than to do all of this things that you ask since I know what kind of person that told me to do this.I'll feel tired even you told me to sleep".I looked at him right in his eyes and he didn't say anything.I opened the door and leaved him.



Krystal POV

     " Why you don't go back to home?".

Luna asked me.because its been quite a long time for me in the hospital with her.after I leaved minho,I run here.but I didn't say anything to luna.
     " Why? You wont me to be here?"
     " Ya ! are you have fight with minho?again?"
     " Nothing like that,I just want to be with you here.cant I?"
     " I know that you marry him that quick because you want to repay him.but when I saw you both in Jeiju,I don't think that you and him in a place that seems force to it,you both were so natural.you don't know it but other people can see it"

She knew about minho paid my debts and she knew that I married him after that because I wanted to repay him back.but just it.she didn't know about the promise that minho and I had about divorce after 6 months,and about minho's reason to undergo this fake marriage.she just know that minho wanted to help me because he knew me from the place that I worked before.I couldn't let her know everything though,it would be hard to keep this big secret if I did that.I told her half of it just because I felt uneasy to her,she's my bestfriend and like my family.

Knock .. Knock .. Knock..

We stopped to chat when we heard someone knocked the door.
     " Come in".Luna said and they're coming in.
     " Taemin?".I said surprised,and luna too.then key,jonghyun and …. Minho behind him.one by one coming in.I was shocked to see minho in here.what he was doing here?
     " Noona,are you alright?"
Taemin said when they entered.taemin and key looked worried.joghyun and minho stood beside them.minho looked at me but I pretend not to see him.seems like he wantedd to say something,but I wont to see him.
     " How can all of you know that I'm here?krystal told you?".Luna asked them happily.
     " Minho told us that u're in the hospital,so we arranged our schedhule to come here.we're friends now,isnt it?".key said.so minho brought them here? Why??
     " Thank you so much".Luna said happily." Anyway,where is onew oppa?".Oh right,he's not here.
     " He's on the way here"
     " I'm here".Onew said when he's arrived.he came in and looked worried when saw luna on the bed.but he didn't come alone,he come with a woman." Luna-ssi,how are you?better?"
     " N-neh".I could saw luna's face changed when she saw the woman that came with onew.that woman smiled.and seems she knew minho and else.she bowed at them and they smiled.even taemin waved at her happily." Who is she?"
    " Ah right I forgot.she's my friend and a writer in my office.park eunji"
     " Annyeounghasseo.I'm park eunji.nice to meet you"
     " Neh"

Luna said awkwardly.and then they began to ask luna the story why she ended up here etc.but I saw minho just silent.not even said a single thing.
 

     " That's a relief that you're better now noona.anyway have u eat?"
     " Neh,but all of food in this hospital was terrible.I miss food from outside"
     " Just leave it to us.we havent had dinner either except jonghyun hyung.so we'll going to restaurant and buy you some".key said happily.
     " Really?gomawoyo~"
     " Then lets go hyung.krystal noona,have you eat?".taemin asked me and I looked at minho but seems there's no reaction from him.
     " Not yet"
     " Lets go together.jonghyun hyung,you can be here with luna noona.make her not borring in this hospital,like you did in the past to minho hyung.arasso?"
     " Ya ! don't leave me alone"
     " Kaja~ !"

Taemin said and dragged all of us to come out.


In the restaurant near the hospital,

Onew,eunji,key,taemin,minho and I had our dinner.minho sat in front of me.I didn't know why but I kept glancing at him.something like I was waiting him to say something,even I didn't know what exactly that I wanted from him.he ate quitely without even looked at me or talked while everyone chatting.everyone not think of us too much because minho managed to walked and sat beside or near me,so they didn't think that us had a fight or what.when we're done,we came back to hospital.

Honestly I was worried at first to leave luna with jonghyun alone,because their not in a good relationship.but when we arrived,looked from their expression,seems nothing happened and they're fine.
     " Here,I buy it to you.krystal said that you like this".key said and gave the samgyetang to luna.
     " Gomawoyo".she said,but I thought she's not that exited.why?
     " Where's onew hyung?".jonghyun asked.
     " Hyung must go after we ate,there's some problem for the next musical that he'll playing later.so he leaved first with eunji noona.he said he was sorry to leave first,and he said that luna noona must get well soon.he'll make it later"
     " Ah,really?".luna said with her smile weakly.she's different suddenly.
     " Ya ,minho ! you should go back home now.you've done many things today,back and forth from office and broadcast station.you've shedhule tommorow morning too"
     " I'm fine jonghyun hyung"
     " That's right,Its late now.all of you must be tired.I'm fine here.I want to sleep.and you too,you must go back with minho".luna said to me.
     " Right,its late now.okay,I think we must leave now.tell us when you'll come out,if we have time we'll come here"
     " Thank you key oppa.bye"
     " bye".And we decided to go home.


Author POV

They sat in the car quitely.no one opened their mouth to talk even the two of them seems had something to talk.

Krystal kept glancing at minho,waiting him to say something.but until they arrived minho didn't say anything.krystal was really annoyed by it.so she went to the room first and changed her clothes then came out from minho's room to sulli's room.sulli was in her friend's house this past few days,so seems it will be fine to sleep there for krystal.minho just look at her action without say anything.krsytal locked sulli's room immediately after she entered angrily.



Krystal's POV

Woah how could that person didn't say anything?wasnt he want to say sorry to me until go to the hospital?.its not minho at all.so its definetely something when he did that.he even brought jonghyun and others to visit luna.and I could felt it that he wanted to say something too.but why he didn't say anything since he came to the hospital,restaurant,car and now at home?was it me being delusional about it?

And he must say sorry to me.its not the first time he said something like this.last time he hurt me too with his word,and now…why he didn't has anything to say to me? he must say sorry to me.aaah frustated.

I couldn't sleep in the room.I kept imagine this and that and think about this and that.my eyes was shaking left to right.I kept thinking about it……aaaahhh I cant just keep silent like this !!!! I must make sure that he would say sorry to me !

I got up from the bed and come out from the room to minho's room.I opened the door right away.but the lamp was off.I thought that he didn't like in the dark.so I closed the door and went to the button to turn on in.when the lamp was on.

     " Aaaaaaaakkkkkk"

I scream because I saw minho slept while .when I was scream he was surprised and wake up because of shock.he covered himself with bed cover.
     " What are you doing in here?????!!!"
     " You ert ! why you while you sleep????".I said but looked in another direction.
     " What do you mean by ? I wear my pants okay?"
     " How could you sleep in that…"
     " Mwo?this is my habbit,I cant sleep well with my clothes on.but because of you I had a hard time to sleep with my clothes on.and its not your bussiness.its my room"
     " Aisshhh".I said want to leave,but then I changed my mind and stopped my step.I came closer to his bed to talk." Do you….have something that you want to say to me?"

I said to minho but he just looked at me and his face like said 'what?'.I was angry at him,so he was truly didn't mean it it to say sorry to me.
     

     " Don't you think that you're worng?its not the first time you treat me like this.you always treated me badly when I was trying being nice.I wont make enemies you know.as long as you know that I have many already.its okay that you wont treat me nice,you're not that kind of person either.but at least think about what I felt a little bit.theres a thing that you could say and not,that you could do and not.like what you said that you hate being a puppet………me too !"

I said all of things that I wanted to ask,like I poured all of my thought to him.he heard me I knew it.but he didn't answer it either.I felt helpless looking at him.

Ya jung soojung ! what would you wish of someone like him?its nothing even I already said those things.my anger was gone,but now I felt embrassed by myself.because I felt like its stupid to say it to him.because its helpless when he's not give any reaction about it.just stay silent look at me that was talking flatly.

I was truly embrassed.I let out a deep sigh and after that I heard someone entered a passcode to open the door of this house.someone came.Minho and I looked at each other like asking who is this to each other.then suddenly…

Clack.

The door opened.that person knew the pascode in this house,that person was someone that we knew for sure.
     " That's sulli".minho said suddenly,and I was shocked blankly.
     " What should we do?".I couldn't think anything." I'll clean her room now so she wouldn't be suspicious."

I said wanted to go to sulli's room but then suddenly minho grabbed my hand and pulled me to his side on his bed.I wided my eyes because we're in an awkward position.he's just pulled me to his bed just now and we sleep side by side in one bed now.


     " Close your eyes.pretend to sleep,she'll come here"

Minho said and then he's right.sulli knocked the door.
 

     " oppa??krystal eonni?are you home yet?"


I was scared that she would found out about this so I closed my eyes tightly.but then I felt minho's hand layed down on my arms that made me opened my eyes.

     " Sssst,close you eyes".he said.then I heard sulli said.
     " Oppa,eonni..I come in"

I heard sulli opened the door.I was scared and held my breath.but then I heard the door closed again.maybe she saw us still sleeping then she leaved quitely.

I opened my eyes and minho too,we're still in the same position.and right after we opened our eyes..our eyes was met.theres a few seconds for that moment until I came back to my sense.
     

     " I'll prepare the couch"
 

I said and tried to get up but then minho grabbed my arms again and pulled me to sleep by his side again.I was shocked,what would he doing?I looked at his eyes and his too.he didn't say anything,but seems want to say something.if not why he didn't let me to get up.but what would he's talking about? Was I wrong again about my feeling? I was waiting for him to say something because I belived he would say something.

I looked his eyes and made me think that this was the first time I could see his eyes this close and clearly.comfortable..his eyes,eyelashes,eyebrows were beautiful.we remained in that position for a moment because seems he couldn't say it now.I sighed twice for this time.maybe I was being delusional for sure to think him in that way.so I try to get up again,but then again minho grabbed my arms and pulled me by his side.he looked at me deeply and I could see he gulped.
 

     " I'm sorry".

He said that to me for the first time.he was really looked sorry to me.I couldn't say anything in front of him while looked straight at his eyes.am I dreaming now?


Minho POV

She wided her eyes when she heard me.I knew it,even me myself felt shock that I could say that.I mean it when I said it.I didn't know why this matter bother me,but this girl that layed down in front of me could made me into a worse man in the world.she gave it that feel to me.everytime I was around her,I felt sorry honestly.she always made me to be the bad one even she started it first or she was wrong.but it turned out that I was the one that ended up to feel sorry and bad.

She's right that I said mean things like this wasn't the first time,but I couldn't help it either when I saw her,she always made me mad.she's always annoyed me.

The atmosphere was tense.she didn't say a thing neither I am.If she reject me then I would be embrassed.because if I was a mean man then she's a mean woman too.we've many things in common.so its not something impossible for her to reject me even I sincerely said sorry.
I thought many things to say if she rejected me later.I wont loose at her.but the I saw her eyes changed.not looked at me blankly shock anymore,but now seems relax.I saw her lips move a little bit.then I saw she smiled.she smiled warmly.


Author POV

Minho was shock because he didn't know that krystal would smiled like that.she smiled warmly that made minho stiff and frozen for a moment.but minho couldn't say that it's a good thing either her smile,because he was afraid that she was just .
But in the other hand.krystal was sincerely smiled to minho.she felt grateful by his confession.

     " Gomawo to say it to me"

Krystal said after that.when minho heard it,feels like something heavy was taken away from his body.he felt soooo relax and happy? And minho couldn't hide her smile when he hear krystal said thank you for him.they smiled each other warmly.

     " Why you don't say it to me earlier?".krystal asked him a little bit annoyed.she's waiting it.
     " That's my decission when I want to say it"
     " But that will be better when you say it fastly"
     " Ehm…let me see,I think I don't feel that I'm wrong earlier.so I just say it now"
     " Then you admit it that you're wrong?"
     " Hmm…a little? But you have that part too"
     " Ara~ I'm sorry to you too"
     " Why so fast for you to say sorry?"
     " And what took you so long?"
     " Did you wait it?"
     " Ani"
     " You ask me to apologize just now,so that means that you're waiting for it"
     " Yes I was".krystal said felt embrassed.
     " Why?"
     " Just so …I felt annoyed when you ignored me in hospital,because I think you'll say sorry to me first time I saw you"
     " Aigoo~ why your face turned to be red?"
     " Don't tease me"
     " Look look,that's what I mean".minho said to tease krystal because she's blushing.but then she realized something.
     " Ehm..minho"
     " Why?".minho said while giggled.
     " When you'll take away this?"

Krystal said.because minho's hand still on krystal's arm along this time.when minho realized it,he took it away immediately and straight his sleeping position.

     " Ah,mhian".he said look in another direction,suddenly they felt awkward.
     " Neh,I'll go to my couch.good night".krystal said awkwardly too and went to her couch.
     " Ah neh.good night"

Krystal layed down on the couch then imediately covered herself with blanket then turned to the left.and after krystal leaved,minho did the same.he turned to the right.they slept backs each other awkwardly.





 

KEEP COMMENT AND AND SUBS ^^V

P.S. : Sorry for the wrong typo,and I'll try to update the next chap as soon as possible 0*0