Happy Birthday

Fake Marriage ,Playful Couple...but... Pure Love * The story when Mr.Perfect met Mrs.Trouble Maker*

 

     “ I’m done,lets go ! “

Krystal said right after she came in minho’s car.

After they came out from the restaurant,krystal asked minho to accompany her to a place.and that turned out to be an orphan that myungsoo introduced it to her.she packed all of food that minho gave it to her and gave it to them.krystal felt really sorry about it,more than that she’s really regret that she had eat beforehand.

     “ In the end,you’re really packed all of it”.minho said held his anger.he’s mad but he thought that it wasn’t krystal’s fault either.he didn’t ask her before.so he let it pass this time.

     “ I’m sorry,I don’t know that you would buy me that luxury food.if I knew earlier then I wouldn’t eat since last night.seriously,I would eat all of it until you embrassed and told me to stop”.krystal said full of sorry that made minho smiled.

     “ Forget it”

     “ But I’m really sorry”.krystal mumbled.” but where are we going now?home?”

     “ You want to go home?”

     “ Honestly? I hope I could be on ride some more.but…”

     “ Then we’re not going home”

     “ What?really?”.minho nodded.” Whats wrong with you”

Krystal mumbled because she thought minho was weird this night.he’s too nice to her.


Then after about 35 minutes,they arrived.

Turned out to be a hill,a place that minho planned it to.Nojoek hill.

The night view was no joke.all of seoul could be seen clearly on top of there.the view was so amazing even krystal couldn’t say anything when she came out from the car.she walked blankly until the edge of the hill where the night view was 100% like a painting.

Minho came beside her while smiling satisfied seeing her reaction.he’s happy to see krystal like this place.

     “ Minho..this is so beautiful”.krystal said still amazed by the view.

     “ Yes it is”.minho said while sat down and following by krystal.

     “ Is that seoul?”.krystal pointed out at the beautiful blink-blink lights in front of them.

     “ Ehm,amazing right?”.minho agreed.

     “ Completely..”

Krystal’s eyes sparkled while watch the view there and at a moment she noticed something, she’s silent like thought of something.

     ” Minho?”

     “ Why?”.minho answered.

     “ You’re really want to brought me here?”

     “ What do you mean by that?”

     “ I mean you’re really brought me here to share this amazing place that you know.or…”

     “ Or what?”

     “ or You just want to come here and you don’t have any opsi and ask me to come with you”.krystal said slowly like somehow she hope that she’s wrong.

     “ Why you think it that way?”.minho ask her confused.

     “ Just..suddenly you treated me a dinner in that luxury restaurant,then you brought me here.honestly,I was quite scared.do you want to talk something that really bad until you give me all of this things?”

Everyone could see clearly that krystal was really bothered by minho’s action.and like what she said,she’s scared about whats the meaning behind this.

     “ I think I’m really bad for you a long this time until you think all of this in that way”.somehow he felt sorry by it.

     “ That’s not what I mean.but I’m used to be like that.when people around me did something good to me then that’s mean they wanted me to do something or any other hidden meanings.so I think you would do the same,you’re really nice to me tonight minho”

Minho looked at krystal’s face that still talking to him.he krystal’s hair gently once.

     “ You have a hard life along this time”

He said full of sincere.minho was very sorry to hear what krystal talking about that night.but krystal was surprised too when minho’s hand gently at her hair and talked like that.

     “ but don’t worry.I don’t have any bad news or other meanings for this.so stop thinking that all of people around you would do that to you.at least I wont do that to you”

Minho’s word just made krystal moreeee and moreee speechless.

  “ I came here quite often a long time ago.this place was the best when I want to be alone.i could think clearly here and fresh when I’m back home.when I had a problem with my work or…fight with my dad,I would come here.and when I lost my precious grandfather that I was closest to,I was crying really hard in here all night long.i cant cry in front of other people,so I came here and let out my emotions.after I thought that’s enough then I would came back home more at peace.this place was my treasure.this place knew all of the hard things that happened to my life.and now I want to share this place to you…as a presents”

      “ Presents???”

Krystal said not even remembered that that day was her birthday.minho sighed knowing that krystal forget her own birthday and he looked at his watch.now at 12:03 am.its krystal’s birthday.

      “ Now it’s the time”.he smiled.

     “ What time?”.krystal looked at him confused.

    “ Happy birthday”

Minho said simply to the girl beside her.krystal wided her eyes disbelief.

Both.

About minho knew her birthday and he congratulated her on her birthday.


Krystal POV

 

My heart felt like stopped.

Whats going on in here?did I hear it right?.minho just said happy birthday to me?.

I was looking at him and he too at me.maybe because I didn’t answer anything he waved his hand in front of my face.

     “ What are you thinking about? Did you hear me? I said Happy birthday”

He said that again while smiled.the purest smile that I had ever seen.the smile that he means to me.seems like this was really first time.i thought that I would ran out of my breath to see him smiled at me like that.i felt weak so suddenly.what happened to me? Why a simple thing that he did always made me into a big reaction like this? I didn’t know what happened with me either.in the other hand its still hard to believe.it didn’t make sense.

     “ its 12.08am now.Today is your birthday right? 24th oct “

Seems like he was unsure because I didn’t gave him any reaction.but yeah minho was right.my birthday was on 24th oct.i nodded slowly.

     “ That’s a relief.i think I misheard when luna said that.honestly luna called your phone this morning and she was immediately talked this and that about a planning that she wanted to do today,in your birthday. She said that,right after I picked up your phone.she’s confident that you would pick up for sure.then after I explained about you forgot your phone,I told her to stay quiet about this.and I said that today maybe I wanted to ask you to go somewhere.because I would be more and more busy after this with my new drama.and she’s so exited.so…yeah.then I know today is your birthday”

I kept listening to what minho said one by one.but nothing of it that I understand.this was too weird for him to be like this.i knew he’s not a bad person.and I knew even he often said the mean things to me and made me quite hurt by it, I knew he’s not a bad person.

Now that I think of it,he’s really not a bad person.usually after we had a fight,he always buy me something delicious.ofcourse its not he himself that did it.suddenly there’s a delivery man under my name when no one ordered it.and he would always act like maybe I forgot that honestly I was the one that ordered it.i knew that honestly he was the one that gave it to me.

And when his fans threw some eggs to me and the press bothered me,he faced them and protected me.

When there was a little wound in my arms,he noticed it immediately and take care of it even I myself didn’t aware of it.

When I would fall from the chair,he came to me and helped until he injured himself.

When my feet burned when myungsoo in the house,I could see that he’s seriously worried about it.

When I was sick on jeiju,he bought many food to me and let me sleep on the bed while he’s on sofa.

I knew that at this time I was confusing that why he’s being so nice tonight.but when I think it again,no he didn’t.its not the first time he’s nice at me actually.just I didn’t noticed it because we had a fight everysecond.even maybe tonight was the night that I could really saw how was his expression is.he smiled,talked,and looked at me.yeah,for that maybe this was the first time we’re really had our time with a relax athmosphere.when just the two of us.he was beside me.and he looked at me while talking and smiled sometimes.it feels like he’s really someone that had a deep relationship to me,to celebrate my birthday with all of this things that he prepared.

     “ So that’s why you treated me with all of that food in that fancy restaurant?”.I was back to my sense to finally could talked something.

     “ Yeah but you’re really annoying ! you already eat although I prepared all of that.if you know the price that I gave to them to prepared that dinner, then I think you wouldn’t have any thought to gave all of that food to others.”.minho said quite annoyed.” But I didn’t feel that bad either because you gave it to an orphanage.I was quite relieved for it”

     “ So then you brought me here?”

     “ Maybe you are a first person that I meet that had a hard life the most.as I said before that this place is my treasure.place where I could think by myself and let out my emotion whenever I had a hard time.so I wanted to share this place to you as a presents.whenever you want to be alone and think of something, you could do that here.this place would make you more at peace and relieved.and like me,I hope you would felt refreshed when you come back”

He worried about me? Can I thought about what he said in that way? But if yes I would be really happy.just to think of it I was already happy.

    “ I don’t know you have that thoughts about me.tonight I see another side of you.not the one that I was always fight to.you know what minho? You don’t know how gratefull I am now.gomawo “

     “ I just think that maybe I was too hard on you along this time,so to do this I think it would be paid.so don’t think I did this just for waste my time or for free okay”

     “ You start it again.dont ruin this good thing that you’ve built you know”.i said quite annoyed with him,but I don’t hate it.

     “ Just a reminder”.he lift his eyebrows naughtyly.

     “ but really.thank you..minho”

He looked at me and he frowned.

     “ You cry?”

He asked then I realized that my eyes was teary.the tears just about to falling down. I wipe my eyes immediately,its so embrassing that minho must see this.

     “ I’m fine”

I said then I felt his hand patted my head gently.i seriously didn’t know what happened to me this night.

     “ Don’t worry ! your birthday will always be as fun as tonight from now on.you must get used to it,when people around you being nice to you.you have a good life now.you don’t have any debt.you made many friends.and sulli.and you could include me too if you want actually even I don’t think I would do much about it”

He said that while patted my head.i felt gratefull about everyyyyttthhhiingg.my heart was like going to exploade.i was so happy happy and happy.

I didn’t know where I got the power but I felt that I leaned my body forward about to kiss minho.i was dying from happiness,I just did without use brain to think.my brain and my body didn’t work well together.

But I felt something weird in my heart,I stopped when I near minho’s face.i didn’t know why but I felt that this wasn’t right,I must come to my sense.then I stopped.

     “ I’m sorry,I think I was too happy tonight”

I said for excused myself to minho.then I saw minho smiled a little bit and leaned forward.then suddenly I felt his lips on my cheek.he kissed my cheek.

Choi minho kissed me for real,not when we pretend to be a married couple or when he drunk.but he did it for real.my heart beating faster.i was frozen in my place couldn’t think anything or did anything.i felt his lips kissed my cheek gently.and I could smell minho’s scent with this closseness.a fersh cologne smell.i was totally shock of this.

     “ I hope you will have a good life after this.Happy birthday once again..soojung”

He said in my ears after kissed my cheek.and on top of that he called me by my name.soojung.

He never called me properly,usually he just use with “ Ya ! (hey) “.

What should I do? I felt my heart going to explode.


Minho POV

 

I was still talking with her.I could saw that she’s really touched with what I had done for her tonight.deep inside I felt kinda bad for mistreat her,I thought that I’m going too far sometimes.i saw tears in her eyes,and star with the moon just felt near us…seems made her face glowing. Tonight,I felt she’s pretty.

When I was done talking,she didn’t even response me.i looked at her curious while remmeber with what I said,better I didn’t made any mistake with my word.even tommorow maybe I would be by myself again but at least for her birthday I wanted to make it right.she’s so lonely honestly,just like me.

But then I saw her coming forward to me.i was shocked when she made her first moves.but then when she’s just near me, she stopped.and I could see her face changed.did she think to whisper,hug or maybe ..??

     “ I’m sorry,I think I was too happy tonight”

She said and her face seems heavy.when she was about to back to her place I leaned my face and kissed her cheek. I didn’t know what was this,just…when I saw her face turned so heavy and sad,suddenly I wanted to kiss her.but maybe because today was her birthday so I wanted her to be happy.but I kissed her would made her happy? I took it as I looked more sincere about congratulated her on her birthday.

I said happy birthday once again.but she didn’t say anything.was she mad?

     “ Are you okay?”.i asked her and she’s like come to her sense again.

     “ Uh?neh..”

     “ That’s a relief.i think you’re mad when I kiss your cheek”.then her face become red.” Hey,your face..did you,possibly feel shy about that?”

     “ A-ani,what do you mean by that.i didn’t say anything”.but her face become more blushing.Oh?she had  that cute side on her.

     “ Really??”.I .

     “ I’m fine !”.finally she’s back to her personality.

     “ That’s good then.thats just a kiss for your birthday,don’t think it too much”

I said calmly but something felt wrong with the atmosphere suddenly.she’s quiet suddenly and looked down for a second then faced me again with..a weak smile? But looked like she forced it.

     “ That’s what I’m thinking too.why we don’t go back home? I’m sleepy”

She said then stood up and walked to the car.what happened just now?did I say something wrong?


Right after we entered the car,she closed her eyes.she’s really sleepy?

I drove my car while sometimes checking on her.” She’s really sleep?” was all over my mind.

     “ You’re really sleep?”

I asked but she’s so quiet.so that’s mean she’s really sleep wasn’t she? I felt boring to drove alone like this,because this place was quite far.so I the radio.the DJ was still reading a message from the listener.

     “ I have two part times job.and I’m really becarefull with my money. I paid my brother’s school and my own.but when I met that person,my boyfriend.I’m totally changed.whenever he asked money from me I would always give it to him.i couldn’t refuse him or anything when I saw his face.he’s really handsome,and when he smiled I will forget all of my plan to refuse him if he want to ask money,so I was always end up to give everything to him.even I still can pay my brother’s school,but not with me.i’m having difficult time with my college’s life.can you give me any advice or solution about this?”

     “ Mwo? Tsch,this girl…is she crazy?? Unbelieveable !”

     “ Uwaa I feel bad fot this listener after reading her message.so,if any of you whenever you are have something to say about this friend to help her,you could call in 9894-7245.we’re waiting now”

I stopped my car and took my phone then dial the number of that radio.this girl needed to come to her sense !

     “ We have a caller here.lets listen to him/her.yeoboseyyeo? “

     “ Neh,yeoboseyyeo.i have something to say with that friend earlier”

     “ Oh wait wait.we must know who is the one that speaking now.seems this friend have a lot things to say.what’s your name?”

     “ Ehm..my name is..just call me M-ssi”

     “ M-ssi? Ah okay then.we have a mysterious caller here everybody.lets hear it”

     “ For that friend earlier.if you know that its hard to make money until you must take two part times job while you’re still in the college,why you so careless to waste it? And worse than that you have brother to look after,don’t you feel ashamed just to throw your money with a man? Why if he’s handsome? Are handsome can feed you until you become full? Its money that make you full.so you must appreciate your money more than your handsome’s boyfriend that kept asking for money.there is person that I know that all of her life just to work without having fun with around her,all she did just to make money to life.and the way she life is as hard as you can think until she’s willing to do something that she hate.so it’s a pity when you could make money in a good way by just having  part times relaxly but you waste your money just for your love.love isnt that great when you think of it,love just will lead you in the dark side if you’re being careless.so stop with your act to waste your money and leave properly from now on.handsome guy are mostly a jerk,so becarefull of it !”

I said then hung up the phone and turned off the radio.I ran out of my breath because I was talking too long just now.i hope she would come to her sense and break up with her boyfriend.

     “ Pwahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaha !!!!!! “

Suddenly soojung wake up and burst out into laughing.thats surprised me.

     “ Ya ! you surprised me ! didn’t you sleep?”

     “ What did you say? Handsome guy are mostly a jerk????? Pwhahahahahahahahahahaha.ouch my stomach hurt”.she said while laughing out loud.

     “ Ya ! you didn’t sleep,arent you???”

     “ That’s a relief I didn’t miss the greatest part.pwahahahahahaa.you always said that you’re handsome,and what you just say was completely fit on it.pwhahahahaha this is too funny.i cant”

     “ Ya ! ya ! stop laughing !”

     “ I’m sorry but this is too funny.and why you have that much concern with that friend’s story? Why you’re suddenly mad and like give her a bunch of advice about life like you’re her parents?”.she’s giggling.

     “ That’s not what I mean.but she’s so stupid to waste her money like that.she must take care of her brother and herself first.and her boyfriend is completely a trash ! how could there are a guy like him in this era.doesnt he feel ashame by it or what? I cant control my emotion when I’m thinking of it again”

     “ And mworago? M-ssi?? Oh God….pwahaaahahaha this is tooooo funny”

She laughed out loud while held her stomach,she seems so satisfied with what I just did. I didn’t do it to be funny,but why she took me in that way.was it that funny?

     “ Aissh,khemanhe !! (enough) or I would leave you here”. I get annoyed.

     “ Ahrasso ahrasso,I’m stop”

She said while keep giggling,so I just drove my car.

The awkward moment suddenly melt and we acted like how we used to be.suddenly I remembered something.

     “ Uhm..i want to say something”

     “ What?”

     “ About the night when I was drank at that time..ehm..”

     “ Why?”

She asked so blanky like nothing happened,did she really forget about that accident?she didn’t get drunk at that time,so she must remember it.but why she’s so normal?

     “ Ah nothing”

She nodded.and suddenly we’re so quiet.

     “ Ah ! I remember something minho.can I ask you who is yuri?”

She asked and I was so surprised to hear what she said until I stopped my car.how did she know about yuri?

     “ Ya,minho ! why you brake so suddenly?thats surprised me”

     “ Why you ask about her?”

     “ Who? Aah yuri is her then.because there are some guy that have name yuri too.no I just hear that name when you drunk at time”

     “ I said what?”

     “ I don’t hear it clearly.i just hear the yuri’s part.but who is she? Did it a name from your drama so you keep calling while you’re drunk? Because you’re truly like a fool when you’re drunk”

I couldn’t say anything about this.I wont explain anything about this.

     “ Minho?? Why you’re silent?”

     “ Nothing.just sleep ! we would arrived at seoul soon”

I said and drove my car fastly.without saying anything.



I'm sorrrrryyyy for the late update.

i'm so busy this days.

but I'll try harder again in the next chap.

this chap was Minstal's moment.

So all of things in this part just MINSTAL in there.

hope you enjoy and keep comment and sub ^^