What a shame !

Fake Marriage ,Playful Couple...but... Pure Love * The story when Mr.Perfect met Mrs.Trouble Maker*

I couldnt move even just breath.I was too scared.

Inside,I still thought if that's person was talking on the phone or was talking with himself, even that idea was a nonsense, but that's what I hope to be happened.At least,that words..he didn't mean to me.

The voice that just now I heard was a man.I couldn't imagine what would happened next to me.

I was waiting him to continue his words or maybe he would did something else if he really mean that words to me.I didn't want to misunderstand that the fact he's still talking on the phone.but he didn't do anything.I was silent and he too.Damn ! I couldn't in this condition anymore,but what should I did ?

 

" Stop pretending like you cant hear me before I force you to hear what I'm talking about "

 

Well,now I knew who was he talking about.It's me.yeah,IT'S ME !

Ohhh..my mother and my father,please helped your daughter.I thought that I was already separated from that insane-loan sharks,but it's turned out I would only be used as a criminal by this person.I wasn't sir,I wasn't !

I moved out a little bit and turned my face,but I didn't dare to look at him.I looked down.I was at passanger's seat at behind and he was at driver's seat.I felt that there were no other person than us.

I gulped and started to arrange my words to explain what happened with me until I was in his car.I must told him rasionally so he didn't think that I was a thief or something bad else.

     " That ...sigh...excuse me,ahjussi.please don't misunderstand me ! I'm here because I think this is my car,but then I realised it isn't.but I don't dare to tell you to stop,but I plan to tell you when you stop this car.please,I'm not an evil person.so,please don't misunderstand me !"

I bowed my head didnt dare to look at the car owner, I was really scared when all of a sudden he reported me to the police.this was totally my fault that got in his car quietly, it's not his fault if he misunderstood me.


I wait for him to answer but no response.I couraged to see that car owners.ohh .. he's not an ahjussi.I thought he was in the same age with me.I observed his face slowly.He had thick eyebrows, an aquiline nose, sharp eyes, beautiful lips,and nice skins.The other words he's very handsome.Very handsome.

     " Get out ! ".

he said.I heard his voice a little husky,deep,low and y.what a suitable with his figure !

Clack ...

I realized after I heard that sound.The door next to me was already opened and suddenly that man dragged me out.his power very strong that I couldnt think to fight.suddenly, I'm already out of his car.

     "It's hurt ! ". I cried. I felt hurt when I fell from the car when he dragged me out."can you be more gentle?"

 

He didn't care with what about I said and turned his body want to get in in his car.

 

     " Excuse me ! ". I tried to stop him,and he stopped." When you knew I was in your car?". no repond. "ehm..but anyway,gomawo..for your help just now"

He turned.

     " I didn't want to get trouble when that people who chased you saw you in my car.I didnt want they think we know each other". He explained it expressionless.

     " That's why you help me?"

     " No,even a little bit.I help myself to avoid from a problem.everything just about me,not you"

Then he walked and got in in his car.and started to turn on his car.

     " Still...thank you again". I yelled and waved my hand to him even he didn't see me maybe.still,he helped me even he's a little bit annoying.


Hffttt...Who knows how long I should continued to be pursued by the loan sharks that had 6 years always interupted of my life.I always try to pay all the debts of my father to moneylenders, indeed almost had paid off because of my hard work.I was all-out to paid them.

But,this last lender...I guess I was not able to paid.Whereas this last moneylenders who should I pay off, he's been chasing me for debt a year.Why my dad had so much debt!


How many times I moved, he always could found me.luna,my bestfriends always said that the problem will be finished if I paid it, it's easy to say.but my father's debt to him is very much.$200.000. 

When I still grumbling while walking in the street,I saw that Coffee Cafe that I pass by was looking a new servant.I was so exited,I fired from my job two days ago and this was my change to got a new one.I entered that cafe and tried to apply for a job.

 

20 minutes later ~~

 

I came out from that Cafe.

     " ! how can they be so cruel? they immediately rejected me.because they searched for a guy,not a girl.even they do not give me a chance to try to meet with their manager.they're so mean"

 

suddenly...

 

     " Ouch".I cried when I fell into the floor.I fell many times today.bbut now,because someone in front of me bumped me." Hey,watch your way ! ".

     " I'm sorry ". He said while took his paper that already spread all over.I felt sorry to him because honestly this was my fault too.I helped him to take it too then gave it to him." Gomawo".

     " You're welcome,because it's my fault too.but,why you're using Banmal (informal speech) to me?you're a student or just graduated right? I know it just by looking at you face.I'm your noona.noona.we live in the country that always polite to the older,so you must learn it.understand?"

     " Mwo?oh..neh"

     " Anyway,what's that?why you bring that so many?". I asked while pointed at his paper.

     " ehm..my business"

     " Hmm..business?oh I know.you must want to apply for a job in this cafe right?part time?"

     " oh..neh..it seems like that"

     " Then I give you some advice,because I'm a noona and you're a dongsaeng.don't apply for a job in this cafe"

     " why?"

     " Because all of the servant is so mean.It's a bad choice to work in here.and their manager..don't try to meet him,because it's useless."

     " But I saw you came out from this Cafe just now.what are you doing?"

     " Ooh..ehmm.okay,I tried to apply for a job in here.my friend recommended it to me,I need a job then I try.but they're rejected me just because I'm a girl,they said they need a boy.It's their fault because didn't write it in that paper.that paper just said they need a servant."

     " hmm..I get it"

Then I saw a Butler from that Cafe came out.when he saw me he came to my place.whoaaa I thought that he regretted to reject me before,maybe he wanted to ask me to work with them now.

I tried to stay cool waiting him to ask me.then suddenly when he near with me,he bowed to our direction.he must be regretted his decission so much until bowed to me,I felt sorry to him.I would forgave him then when he asked me to work with him later.

     " Morning,sir"

Wait..Sir??What the hell he was saying for??

     " Neh,Morning"

The boy next to me answered him.that's kids really something,why he did that?he said it to me,why you answered it? what a shame !

     " I'm waiting you for that document,sir.but,I already did the rest files."

     " really? Thank you.you've been work hard"

WHAT IS THIS ?

     " Wait..sir?you?". I said while pointed him.

     " You're the person that I rejected before right?why you're still here?and,you know each other? with our manager." That Butler said.

     " What?Manager?Who?". I was surprised with what he said.

     " Excuse me.I'm sorry for not introduce myself before.I'm Kim Myungsoo.nice to meet you....noona?"

 

I felt dizzy for the second time.but now,I couldnt take this anymore.I felt everything was Black.I fainted.



Here is Myungsoo that you're waiting for,guys ^^

Don't worry this is Minstal Fanfic.

but for Myungstal shipper,you don't need to worry too.

I like Myungsoo,and I want to make a good character to him.

You know like,when you watch some Korean drama.

There always be The man who are cool like an ice,and the man who are gentle that make you melt.

If Minho like Go Jun Pyo in here,then Myungsoo will be like Ji-hoo ^^

I hope you satisfy with my story.

Please comment guys,give your opinion about my story.Pleaseeeeee~~~~ :)