Frustated

Fake Marriage ,Playful Couple...but... Pure Love * The story when Mr.Perfect met Mrs.Trouble Maker*

 

Author POV

 

Here they were.two awkward people that unfortunately ended up together.

Jonghyun was left by his bestfriends to eat dinner because he already had it before came to hospital,when he thought that he said that he had dinner earlier made him regret badly.now he must been here with luna.

She cant say anything either.there’s somethig bother in her mind.jonghyun noticed it somehow but let her be,he just sat and played with his phone.

 

     “ Did they a couple? Eunji-ssi and…Onew oppa?”

Luna asked to jonghyun lamely after she thought that she cant think it by herself.jonghyun stopped playing with his phone.he smirked after hearing her question.

     “ Eunji was his dongsaeng at college,and they were partner after that.onew hyung did musical and eunji the writer for it.i don’t know what will you say next,but I say this just in case.onew hyung likes eunji since college,but she doesn’t know it until now”

When jonghyun explained luna’s face was red.for both,she was embrassed because jonghyun knew that she likes onew and mad because in fact onew already had someone that he likes.

     “ How did you know?”

     “ About what?”

     “ That I like….”

     “ I’m a photographer and I can read people’s expression.thats the theory.but your case,that’s so obvious”

Jonghyun said carelessly didn’t care about how luna would felt about it.her face was become redder.

      “ Why… didn’t he confess it?”.she said so desperately after overcome from her shock.

     “ Don’t ask something further when you cant listen it”.jonghyun said calmly.

     “ I’m fine”

     “ Hm,you know that onew hyung was different from me.he’s not the type person to confess something directly.he’s so carefull,even I don’t get it sometimes to see him hide his feeling along this time”

Then the room was so silent.luna didn’t say anything and jonghyun too.jonghyun looked at luna to check her reaction.she’s crying?

     “ Ya !”

Jonghyun said because shock to see her cry.but then luna kept sobbing made jonghyun frustated.

“ Ya ya ya! you must stop this when the others come ! aiisshh…why are you crying over something like this?so childish”.panicked.

 

end flashback


 

Sulli prepared the breakfast this morning.she wanted to surprise krystal,but krystal always woke up early so she wake up when sulli was half-done.

     “ Mwohae?”

     “ Aa eonni,why you wake up so early~?”

     “ Uh?why?”

     “ I want to surprise you with this breakfast”

     “ Really?”

     “ Neh,so just sit there.i’ll finish it quickly”

     “ Aaaw caresso uri sulli~”.krystal said while caressed sulli’s head and sit in the dining table.

     “ Oppa-neun?”

     “ As usual”

     “ How can he never forget to exercise”.sulli sighed but then..

CLACK ! Minho came.

He came in and a little bit surprised to see his sister and krystal gathered in the kitchen.but something’s happened with the atmosphere when minho came.krystal or minho were uneasy to each other after last night.even its nothing but they seems awkward with even a slightly gaze now.krystal and minho tried to avoid each other eyes.

     “ Oppa sit down,it’ll done in a while”

     “ I ..”.minho wanted to say that he wont to eat but sulli cutted his word.

     “ This is the first time I made this oppa.if oppa want to say didn’t want to eat it then I wont talk with oppa anymore.change your clothes first oppa,it’ll will be done when you’re done”

Minho couldn’t reject his little sister.just did what she said.krystal looked at him amazed,that he was really never reject sulli even once.even he liked it or not he’ll did it as long as it’s sulli that told him to.was he really adore her that much?

15 minutes later~

The breakfast was done and minho too.they sat together in the dinning table for the first time.and minho knew it that the happiest person in this time was krystal.he see her smiling while eating.

     “ Eoutte (how),oppa?maisseo (good)?”.sulli asked minho when she saw him ate.

     “ Uhm,maisseo”

Minho said while smiled.and again krystal looked at minho disbelief that he’s so considerate to his sister.

     “ Aw cheongmal? yay ! eonni-neunyo?”

     “ Jjang ! “

     “ Aw~ I’m happy~”.and both smiled,looking at sulli that happy after they compliments her.” Oh right,oppa ! can I ask eonni to go with me after this? I want to go with eonni since the first time we met but always fail in the end.I want to do it when I’ve free time.because I’ll stay in my friend’s house since tonight.thats a good option so I can study many things with her before the enterance exam.can I?”

     “ You want to move out?”

     “ Neh eonni.thats better for me I think,and I wont to bother eonni with oppa again keke but I’ll play in here often,arasso?so don’t think that I’ll leave oppa and eonni alone for a long time”

     “ What do you mean with bother?”

     “ If you want it that way then okay.but call me often and don’t force yourself too much to go to Seoul University”

      “ I want to go there oppa like dad and oppa.so I’ll do anything”

     “ Minho?”

     “ Neh,you don’t know eonni?”

     “ I’m not the type to brag such a thing you know.and I hope you go there by your own decission.then I’ll support you.not because of me or dad”

     “ Arassoyo~ ^^ eonni,lets go shopping~ !”

     “ Neh ^^”

     “ GOGO SING~ !”


 

In the car after shopping.

 

     “ Eonni,you know what? this is the happiest day in my life.I like shopping so much,but I was always do that alone.eomma accompanied me sometimes,but the rest I’ll take care of it alone”.sulli said happily after she and krystal went to shopping together.

     “ Really? Neh,eonni too.but you have friends right?you can ask them to accompany you if you bored”

     “ Friends? i don’t have that kind of person in US”

     “ Uh?why?”

     “ All of them know how my dad is.when I was in kindegarten,there’s a boy that accidentally bump into me when he run.then I fall.even its not a bad injury,I’ve a scar in my face.when my dad saw it,that boy almost being kicked from school.but I begged him not to do so.after that time,no one will be my friend.they’re afraid of my dad”.krystal looked at her painfully.when she did all of things in her life alone,how could she become a girl with a bright personality like now?.

     “ So that’s why you moved here?”

     “ Yes,I want to start a new life in here and make many friends.thankfully I’ve a friend that I recently studied with.she’s my neighbour when we’re in the US.and we knew each other since kid too,so she’s an exceptional because she didn’t afraid with my father.maybe not yet,because she move to seoul when we’re in the elimentary school”

     “ But at least you have one right?and wait,you have minho oppa and eonni too.so,three?whoa you made a good decission to come in here.as soon as you arrived you have three person with you”.krystal said while smiled to comfort sulli.

     “ Gomawoyo eonni~ you’re my everything”.and they laughed happily.

     “ Oh right,are you thristy?lets go to a coffee shop.the owner is my friend,I’ll introduce him for you.he’s a nice person”

     “ I hope he’s handsome keke .Okay,lets go !”


 

Few minutes later …

 They finally arrived at myungsoo’s coffee shop.

Woohyun,amber and others greeted krystal when they saw her came.sulli smiled and bowed at them friendly.

     “ How’ve you been?”.amber asked krystal.

     “ Fine.and what about you?and your brother,he did well right?”.krystal said and amber nodded.

     “ Uwaa eonni,if you don’t say anything then I don’t know if you’re a woman.you’re so handsome eonni.totally.so cool !! “.sulli said with her bright expression.

     “ Seems like I’ve heard someone said it too.right krystal?”.and all of them laughed.

     “ Krystal”.someone called her from inside.

     “ Myungsoo”

Krystal looked happy to see his face again after a while.but sulli’s face was the one that completely changed after seeing myungsoo.she’s so blank.

     “ Why you didn’t talk to me first if you want to come in here?”

     “ I don’t plan it since the beginning,but suddenly I wanted to drink in this coffee shop and introduce her to you all.minho’s dongsaeng,sulli”

     “ Ah really?nice to meet you”.all of them greeted sulli happily.

     “ Nice to meet you sulli-yang”.sulli’s face was bright suddenly when she heard him called like that.

     “ Oppa,do you have a girlfriend?”.sulli asked and made everyone quiet.they tried to figured it out whether they heard it wrong or not.

     “ Neh?”.myungsoo asked her again half-shock.

     “ Oppa have a girlfriend?”.she repeated it again like nothing happened while everyone laughed when they’re sure they heard it right.

     “ Sulli,you’re really..”.krystal said while laughed hardly.and myungsoo laughed too.

     “ Oppa,why you laughed?dont you know that I’m being serious?”

     “ Really?”.krystal asked her dumfounded and she nodded.

     “ I’m sorry I didn’t mean it to laugh”

     “ So you have a girlfriend?”

     “ Ah I’m sorry.sulli lived in US for a long time,so she’s so open-minded and easy-going”

     “ That’s okay”.myungsoo said still feel anxcious.

     “ Why you don’t answer me?”

     “ How old are you?”.myungsoo asked sulli and now seems a little bit show his concern.

     “ Not an underaged anymore”

     “ Why you ask me that all of sudden?”

     “ Then why?cant I ask that?”

     “ I’m sorry..but That’s not your bussiness”

     “ That’s my bussiness”

     “ Why?”

     “ Because I like you”.and everyone couldn’t help to open their mouth.

     “ You know something like privacy right?”

     “ And you know something like love at the first sight right?”.then myungsoo speechless.and all of people around them looking at them quitely.

     “ Forget it then”.myungsoo gave up on her.

     “ Want to go out with me?”.and again all of them included myungsoo wided their eyes.

     “ Excuse me?”

     “ That’s mean I like you and want to be your girlfriend”

     “ And why?”

     “ Cant you stop asking and answer me?”

     “ Okay,so the answer is no”

     “ So you have a girlfriend?”

     “ No”

     “ Maybe boyfriend?”

     “ Absoulutely no”

     “ Then go out with me if you don’t have it”

Sulli said while smiled brightly when everyone was nearly fainted because of shock.


 

Minho POV

 

I must go to sign contract for a new drama series.i was interest with the story right after I read the script.so I decided to accept their offered.but when I was about to going I heard a phone’s ringing.I checked mine but it wasn’t.after I looked around then I saw soojung’s phone.she forgot to take it with her.

I took then phone,and that’s luna.so I decided to pick it up

 

     “ Krystaaaalll~~~~”.she’s screaming as soon as I replied her phone until I must take it away from my ears for a moment.” Do you have planning tommorow?you knowww I want to go with you.tommorow is your birthday,right?dont say that youu forget it again”

Tommorow is soojung’s birthday??

     “ Krystal?”

     “ Hello this is minho.she left her phone”

     “ Ah really?I’m sorry…soooo sorry I thought you’re krystal”

     “ Nah,that’s fine.so I think you can call her later”

     “ Neh I think so.thank you minho oppa.and..sorry once again”

     “ Its fine.but..Aaahm luna,wait a moment…”


 

Krystal POV

 

I entered the home alone.sulli dropped me then went to her friend’s house since she would lived there from now on.

I don’t see minho’s car outside.when I entered the house the light was turned off either.he’s not home yet.so I the light and went to the kitchen to drink a glass of water.but not long after that  I heard someone entered the passlock’s code.minho?

And the yeah,minho came in.

     “ Have you eat your dinner?”.I asked him first.honestly I wont we felt awkward each other just because something that we didn’t do it on purpose.

     “ You don’t have plan anything after this?”

     “ Neh?”.I asked him again because he asked me unsual question rather than answered my question.

     “ Don’t change your clothes and follow me”

He said and got out from house to his car.I couldn’t do anything except followed him behind.I didn’t have any plans either.

In the car.

     “ Where are we going?”

     “ You will know it when we arrived”

     “ Cant you tell me now?”

     “ Be patient okay”.he said but I felt weird since he talked to me without his jerk-attitude again.” Ah I forgot about this..”.he said and took a phone from his jacket and gave it to me.

     “ Whoa,that’s mine?”

     “ You don’t know that you leave it in the house?”

     “ No.because today I never think to check my phone since I was having so much fun with sulli.so I didn’t think about this”

     “ Aigoo~ I cant live with you”.minho sighed.

     I checked my phone and I saw luna’s name in the enterance call.

     “ Did luna called this morning?”

     “ Uhm”.he nodded.” I said that you forgot to bring your phone and you’re still going with sulli”

     “ Ah really? I wonder what will she talk to me.I’ll call her again”.I mumbled and wanted to call her again.

     “ Wait ! You can call her later”

     “ Why?”

     “ Just…I said to her if she had something to say to you,but she said that she’s just boring and want to call you.so no need to rush.you can call her tommorow,right?”

     “ Ehm,okay then”.I said and putted my phone in my bag.

Not long after that we arrived at the restaurant.was that means that he wanted me to accompany him to having his dinner?

We entered the retaurant and the servant leads us to the table that had minho’s name on it.he was already reserved it just to eat dinner? But okay since this restaurant was the big fancy one,but wasn’t it being too much?.

We sat and few minutes later the servants serve so many foods in the table.the weirdest things was I didn’t see minho choose any menu or ordered it,but the food just came out like this.and that’s just a few minutes after we arrived like its already planned it.and the food keep coming up until the table was full by it.

     “ Minho,you ordered all of this?”.he nodded.” When?”

     “ This morning”

     “ Just for dinner you reserved it since morning?and why the food was so fast?”

     “ I send them text when we will going here.so they made it on time when we arrived”

     “ And why you must ordered this much?you can treated all of your staff with this”

     “ Tsch..”.he sighed.” Why you have so many question just to eat your dinner?just see this as I treat you to eat dinner.so don’t ask anything again and eat.I choose korean foods that you like and I think all of them was something that you’ve already eat before even with better n better quality.so I think your stomach will be fine”

He ordered this to treat me? Really?.I looked to all of it and all of them was my favorite and no western food.he really did this to me?why?

     “ But…”

     “ Wae tto? (why again?)”

     “ I was already had a dinner with sulli~”.I said full of regret.seriously I regretted this a lot.when minho treated me all of this delicious food while thought of my health and I already had my dinner with sulli.

     “ MWO?”.minho said frustated.

     “ That..you don’t say anything to me that you’ll ask me to come here,so I had my dinner with sulli.and you didn’t ask me either whether I had my dinner or not yet,I think that I’m just going to accompany you when you brought me here”

     “ Aargghh ! this is frustated me ! why you say it now? And all of it…aarrrgghh”.minho said and he was really really really looked that way.he was soo pissed.

     “ So why you act nice to me all of sudden?ofcourse I don’t know that you’ll ever treat me like this”.I couldn’t hide my regretted for having dinner first while half-mad because minho seems didn’t do it happily.

     “ Aarrgh mwolla ! Just eat all of this ! I want you to eat all of this ! “

     “ M-mwo???eat again?”

Minho looked frustated and mad.and I was regretted too.I couldn’t reject this food even I was full right now.because it made me happy when I knew that minho especially ordered korean food just because he remembered about my condition.I must repay him back for this.I could eat it no matter how full I am ! you can do this !

I decided to take a spoon to eat.when I ate it,I knew the taste was nice.but because I was full I couldn’t taste it that good.I smiled at minho that looked at me hardly,so he wouldn’t notice that I was nearly vomitted.but minho’s expression changed.

     “ It cant be helped.stop eating !”

     “ Neh? But how’s with the food? I can eat it.its delicious”

     “ Can you even taste it when you’re nearly vomitted?”.wait,he noticed it?.” Leave it !”

     “ No we cant throw away this food.its so expensive.and there are people that cant eat,we must thinking of it for them”

     “ Just pack this then ! don’t make me more pissed okay”

     “ Really? We can do that? I can give all of this to someone right?”

     “ You’re really want to pack it??? Don’t kidding me”

     “ I’ll talk to them if you feel embrassed”

     “ Whatever ! but who is he?that you want to give this food?”

     “ My children”

     “ Mwo? Aarrgh forget it forget it..I cant talk again here.lets pack it and you can do whatever you want with it.lets go ! “

     “ Uh? Where?”

     “ Next place !”



 

New chap everyone ** :)

There r some question about this chap .........

1. What will jonghyun do after this after he knew luna liked onew?

2. Is sulli really like myungsoo?and can she make him forget about krystal and like her too?

and ..

3. Why minho suddenly treat krystal?

4. Where's the ' next place ' that minho means?

 

CAN YOU ANSWER THIS ?? LEMME HEAR YOUR ANSWER ^^

 

Anyway congratulation for our SHINee's boys with their explosive and unique comeback !

2013 is SHINee's year !

SHINee's going to big hit !!