I'm not the type to give up easily when i'm mad,but why i'm with you ..?

Fake Marriage ,Playful Couple...but... Pure Love * The story when Mr.Perfect met Mrs.Trouble Maker*

 

Krystal POV

 

I went to the park that myungsoo and I promised to meet.but when I arrived,I cant see him anywhere.

Did I arrive too early ?.

I checked my phone to see the clock.its the right time.but then the LCD’s of my phone changed because there’s incomming call.from myungsoo.

     “ Hello bos,where are you ?”

     “ look at the car behind you”

What? I looked around and found a black car. I came to look and myungsoo waved his hand from the driver’s seat while smiling.i waved at him then come to him while hang up the phone.

     “ Did you wait too long ?”. I asked him as soon as I sit on the passenger’s seat.

     “ No,we arrived at the same time.thats why I called you from the car”

     “ That’s a relief”. I sighed.

     “ It feels good to see your smile again”

I knew that I’m blushing right now.

     “ Should we go?”

I nodded.

     “ But where are we going?”

     “ Didn’t you said you miss the kids? Today there’s an event over there.something like to show their individual skills with performance.so I’m in charged for the food”

He said while pointed behind.when I looked at it,I saw a van.that van must bring many food for them.

     “ The kids must be happy”. I smiled just by imagined it.

Myungsoo have two person inside the van to serve the food.i thought they’d be enough for this,but why he said that he need a hand ?

Anyway I was happy to be here.its getting hard to leaved at minho’s house now.and playing around with the kids like this would definetely a fresh air for me.

We’re having fun with the perfomance that the kids prepared.myungsoo and I cant stop smiling and laughing while watching it.and all of them went crazy when saw the food.we forgot the time until its afternoon already.

All of the nurse in the orphanage accompany the kids to take a bath and tidy theirself.and finally we could took a break after playing around.myungsoo and I have a walk on the garden.

     “ Thank you to invite me to come in here”

     “ That’s nothing.i need a hand,and you said that you miss them.so it’s a win-win solution”

     “ No matter what,thank you”

     “ Krystal,do you feel awkward at me ?”

     “ Neh?”

     “ Its about the thing that I said before.after that,you never called or meet me”

     “ Ah that…”

Why did he bring that topic now? I cant answer it.and nothing’s came to my mind either.suddenly things got awkward around us.

     “ Krystal, I think you should know.because I wont you to think me as a bad guy”

    “ That’s impossible.i never think like that ”

     “ I never steal any man’s wife”

     “ Neh?”

What he means? He did confess his feeling to me few days ago,and he knew that I married.so he wanted to say that this was his first time to steal a man’s wife?

     “ The reason I did that to you because I know you’re not that “

Why he kept confusing me ?!

     “ I know about your condition. I know your contract with minho”

     “ Excuse me ??”

What did he say ???? its like I got hit by a thunder so suddenly.what did he means with my contract with minho? was that about the fake’s marriage things ? seriously ? but I never said it to anyone nor gave any hint to him.so how could he know?

     “ From the bag that you left at the office last time”

He said that like he reads my minds. I remembered about that accident.

What should I do now?

 

     “ I think you missunderstand something in here “ I said don’t know what to say anymore.

     “ That’s fine if you don’t want talk about it, I don’t want to put you in an awkward situation too.just for you know that I’m doing this not because I’m a bad person,otherwise I know what I do and I sincerely do.talk to me if you have a hard time from now on because I know your secret already.that must be hard for you along this time cant share your worries with anyone.if you feel it too much then think me as your bestfriend as before”

He said while smiled at me. I knew that my expression was changed now after saw his smile while heard what he said.its like I admitted it about everything that he said, I’m weak around him because its like he can see through me.

     “ Even I hope more than a bestfriend”

He continued while grinned playfully that I knew he did that to tease me to break the awkwardness between us.then I grinned as well shyly cant look at his eyes.


 

Victoria POV

 

I’m still busy in my office with all of my paper when suddenly my phone rang.

     “ Hello”. I greeted happily,bcause perhaps that person will give minho a contract.keke

     “ Morning “

The caller greet me back.uh ? I thought that I’ve heard this voice before.but I checked my phone again,that’s just a number.so that means I don’t have the contact of this person.

     “ Yes,morning.excuse me,but who is this?”

     “ I wonder if my voice on the phone is that different? Song-qian ssi ?“

Ah I remembere the person that called me like that with that accent.

     “ Nickhun-ssi?”

     “ Bingo !! “

What ? I was right ?

     “ Ah so its really you.why you call me ? because I think I never gave my phone number to you “

     “ Why you seems upset that I call you now?”

     “ So you know”

     “ Yes,because I didn’t do it sooner ?”

     “ What ???!!”

   I heard he laughed a little.

     “ I got your number from my assistant. Ofcourse I ask her to get it”

     “ Why ??”

     “ I’m sorry miss if you think that I’m still hitting on on you, that’s not true.sadly”

     “ Cant you talk to the point already ?”

     “ Ah sorry.so the point is….did you rejected a car’s CF a months ago ?”

     “ A car’s CF ?? hmm..ah yes.but why you ask about it ?”

     “ Did you know what kind of car was it ? “

     “ No,we don’t know the detail.we rejected it over the phonee.because minho’s schedhule cant make it anyway. it crash with his drama filming and another schedhule,so we just reject it for now.but can you explain it to me why do I have to explain all of this to you ? “

     “ That car’s CF was mine “

What kind of story is this ?

     “ Wait,I don’t get it “

     “ Okay. Let me explain. I’m sure you’ve heard Bizzare’s company adv. I’m the part of the company. And the car’s company that want to work with minho is my client .and for you know,that car is from Audi’s company.so,don’t you think that it’d be good if minho become the part of it ? “

  I didn’t know what am I supposed to surprised the most.nickhun that in fact a part from the BIG adv’s company Bizzare.or that I’ve been rejected an offer to work together with AUDI.everything’s come in the same time.

     “ That would be good ofcourse since that’s a big deal that we’d made I’m sure,but the problem is that minho don’t have any schedhule to match with this CF.so I don’t know what decission that would come except to reject it,right ?”

     “ Yes I know about that.but cant we arranged for the time again ? I’m sure we could find the right time to do both of them.its such pity if we cant make it.for all of us,this deal would be great for each other.my client want to use minho as their model,and you and I could make a big profit for this too.so I think we must try a little harder to match this situation,don’t you think ?”

Well what he said did make sense to me.

     “ Yes I know it’d be a waste if we cant make it”

     “ So,we meet ?”

     “ Why?”

     “ Ofcourse to talk about this.we must meet to arrange this .you know the best part is my client willing to match with minho’s schedhule,seems like they desperately want him as their model.so it’s worth to try and lets meet ! “

     “ O..okay.when ?”

     “ What about now ?”

     “ Now??!!”

     “ Why? You cant ?”

     “ No,but its so fast”

     “ Come on ! time is money.and from what I heard you’re a workaholic that use your time so so well”

     “ You seems to search info about me a lot”

     “ I did.because we don’t know if we would become a benefit for each other in the future.thats good to know people.send me the place that we’d meet,I’ll go there”

     “ Okay”

Then we hung up the phone.

Nickhun with Bizarre’s adv company?

I searched his name on the nate,I click the profil of him.and bingo !!

Nickhun is the heirs of the big adv company Bizarre !!!!!!!!


 

Author POV

 

     “ What did you think minho?”

Yuri asked minho because its like he checked his phone often.

     “ Nothing.uh right,how’s your stomach anyway? You drank a lot last night”

     “ I’m good thanks to the soup that you made”

     “ That’s nothing,I had it before so I know the recipe from soo..”

Minho stopped his words and felt uneasy.he don’t know why.because of himself or yuri he felt in that way.

     “ Soojung for krystal?”

Yuri asked and minho just gave her an awkward smile.

     “ That’s confused me at first because you call her soojung when everyone know her as krystal.thats your wife’s name right?”

     “ Yes”

     “ She’s pretty”

     “ Have you meet her in person? You don’t meet her in party before”

     “ At fashion show.when you’re carrying her because she fell down”

     “ Ah right”

Minho was really forget about that.he forget about the fact that yuri was there too,and now that she mentioned it he felt embrassed.

    “ You forget that I was there? What a pity.because at first I’ve a mind that you did that to make me jealous”

Yuri said that made minho looked at her surprised.but yuri just smiled at him and ate her food like nothing’s happened.

     “ What do you want to do after this?”

     “ I think I should just go home after this”

     “ Why? Your wife is waiting?”

     “ Something like that..”. minho cant help but laughed awkwardly.

     “ You’re making me jealous”

      “ Neh?”

     “ Nope.the sun is falling so you should go home.thanks for today.even you have a shooting in the morning,you can make it to accompany me to GYM and had this late lunch”

     “ That’s nothing. I have a time so why not”


 

Minho came back to home at 7pm.he switch on the lamp and the house looked quite.he checked all the bedroom and the bathroom.he found nothing.

     “ ! where did she go since morning until now !!! “

 


 

In the car,

 

Krystal and myungsoo on their way to go back to home,they finished all of their bussiness in orphanage with fun.krystal was the one that seems most having a good time there.maybe because those moment came when she needed.

Things got awkward between myungsoo and krystal since myungsoo told her that he knew his secret.they didn’t share many conversatition after that.

     “ I’m sorry”

Myungsoo said suddenly break the ice.

     “ Why you said sorry?”

     “ Sorry that I cant keep pretend that I don’t know your condition”

     “ Ah..thats fine. I’d be a dumb person that act like a in front of you when you know all of it already if you keep doing that for the long time”

     “ I don’t see you as a dumb person. Just tell you about that bcause I hope you don’t missunderstand me as someone that will steal another person’s wife.you know, I wont look bad in front of you”

Heard what he said made krystal smiled.she knew all of it already that myungsoo wasn’t a bad person without he made sure of it.

Krystal looked at the window,the street was going near her house.suddenly she remembered this morning when minho promised yuri to meet.

      “ They’re probably still going to a date now”

She said in her heart.

      “ Myungsoo..”

     “ Yes?”

    “ Can you bring me to other place? I don’t want to go home right now”

Myungsoo surprised by her request.


 

Minho POV

 

Where the hell she is right now? What’s she’s ing doing until now?

I looked at the clock and its 11.45 AM.

She didn’t even give me a single text message since morning nor call me.and then she didn’t came back till this late.was she still be with that guy? But didn’t she promised to meet him in the morning? How could she be with him till now? And he knew that she married already.was he crazy to kidnapp another person’s wife??

Or maybe she’s with her friends? But who? She’s not have many friends.just luna that I knew.but it’d be weird if I asked her where soojung was now.she’s cant be with sulli either since I checked her three hours ago that she’s still studiying with her friends.

Or maybe something happened with her? Should I call police?


 

Krystal POV

 

We arrived at the place that myungsoo driven us into.we just staying in the car and the atmosphere was silent too.he didn’t ask me nor talk to me anything.

     “ I don’t have any place in mind when you asked,because you’re a wife of celebrity right now so we cant do much.people will caught us if we wander around seoul.so I think this is the best at this time.han river with us in the car isnt bad.this place is quiet too,so you can think as much as you want”

     “ Why you didn’t ask anything?”

    “ About what ?”

    “ Why I wont go home at this time”

    “ Everything happened for a reason.so I’m sure you too”

     “ And why you didn’t ask me what is it about ?”

     “ I case you’d feel bad about it.. I held my curiosity”

He smiled and me too.myungsoo was really different from minho.if I be with him right now then he’d make a fuss to ask for a reason why I did this and that.he’s really want to know what it was.so childish.he’s so different from myungsoo that so mature and caring.shouldnt girls falling in love with a man like myungsoo? But why I cant love him? Wasn’t I like him much at first?

Its like I fell down from the hill and my brain didn’t do as normal, I made stupid things to think and to do this past few days.

     “ You know,if you want. I can pay your debt to minho”

     “ Do you want to make me feel more gratefull to you than I am now?”

    “ No I don’t want.because those feeling would make you think me as a person that you should respect,not to like”

I smiled.

     “ Krystal”

     “ Yes?”

     “ There’s something that I want to ask the most”

     “ What is it?”

     “ If 6 months pass and your contract end,what will you do? Divorce with minho ?”

If 6 months end ? why I never think about it again ? at first I always marked the date in my cellphone to count the day we’d divorce.but now that I think of it,its been quite long that I forget to do that.

Why those question hurt me so much?

     “ Isnt that a gift? Ofcourse I’d divorce.its just a contract after all”

I said while forced my smile.because I did think that my smile wasn’t sincere.my heart squezed me when I said that.

     “ That’s good. I’ll come to you again at that time”

Myungsoo said while give his warm smile at me.shouldnt I jump of happiness if someone like him confessed to me like this and said to wait me till later to pick me up ?

But now I don’t know how to reply him.


 

Its 01.23AM.

I saw minho’s car outside.thats means he’s already here. I thought he’d still shooting or spend the night time in that girl’s house again. I sighed and entered the house.

I switch on the lamp and went to the kitchen to drink a glass of water. I brought my glass and sat on the dining table while rested my head on the table. I drank a little of soju with myungsoo before,so I’m a little bit dizzy.

     “ What are you doing until you come home till this late?”

I hear it. I hear you . I knew you .but I didn’t feel to answer him nor to face him,I keep to my position ignored him.

I heard he came to me.

     “ What is this smell ? did you drink alcoholl ? with that guy ?”

I waved at him told him to go.then I felt he held my shouder and he pulled me to sat properly.

     “ What the hell are you doing to come home while drank till this late?? “

     “ Why you sound mad ?”

     “ Am I look happy to you ?”

     “ Then what ? do you think that you can do this and I cant?”

     “ What do you mean ?”

     “ You came home late too last night while drinking with a girl “

I said it.soojung you said it !!!!! its both my feeling,relieved and regret why I said it.

     “ Is that why you do this now ? you want to repay with what I did ? “

     “ Then cant I ?”

     “ And why you bother to do that ? in the past you wouldn’t ask me if I came home at dawn”

     “ But you didn’t go to meet a woman !! “

     “ And what the difference for you ?”

     “ And what about you now ? why you make a fuss when I come home late like this?”

     “ That’s because you go without say anything to me.and why you didn’t contact me since morning ? at least say where you are or you’ll come home late ?”

     “ And I’d bother to do that when you never do that to me ? I ask you last night to don’t go to her house because its late and you didn’t even give me a look and just went.so why I cant do that ?”

     “ But yuri is in a bad situation last night when she called.she’s overly drunk without anyone beside her”

     “ Would you run to me when I drank with no one beside me at late at night just like what you did last night to her ?”

     “ Why you ask stupid things ?”

     “ Why you said that this is a stupid things? Don’t you ever want to protect me ?”

     “ Seriously .. what are you saying ? you’re drunk ! “

     “ Yes I’m drunk and that the best I can do”

     “ With whom? That guy?”

     “ If I said alone,would you come to pick me up like last night?”

     “ Why you keep brought up last night?”

     “ Then cant I ? we’re in the same situation”

     “ Yuri is my chilhood friend,so why make a fuss for meeting a friend?”

    “ But she’s your first love too !!! “

 

I said it again ! soojung,tonight you’re really didn’t hide anything.why I keep saying useless things to him. I do feel tired and wanna sleep without to meet him.but why am in here now arguing this things with him ? and its like I want to take all of my emotions at him? Why I did this? Why I become so stupid ?!

 

     “ Are you happy that you know my past ? is that make you satisfied?”

     “ I know it without making effort to know”

     “ So what if last night I rush to go to meet first love that still drunk? This is my house so I can do what I want,am I right? But you ! you should give me a message if you’re coming late or else,why? Because its not your house.what does it matter to you that I go to yuri’s place till I go home at dawn ??!!”

     “ Because I’m your wife !!!! “

This is the final list of the stupid words that I said this night.

I stand up and leaved minho that didn’t say anything nor try to stop me.ofcourse he’d,he didn’t think that I’d say that.good job soojung ! you’re just make yourself more laughable in front of him.


 

Author POV

 

Knock..knock..

Someone knocked sulli’s bedroom that had krystal in it.ofcourse krystal knew that its minho so she didn’t even bother to stand up to open the door.

Seems minho know about that too so he came in even she didn’t open it.


 

Minho POV

 

Soojung laying down on her bed faced the opposite of me. I knew she’s not sleeping.

        “ Still mad at me ?”

I asked and she didn’t reply me nor back her body to face me.

I came to her and sat on the side of her bed.

     “ I don’t know that you’re feeling bad because I ignored you last night and come home at dawn after meet yuri.maybe vic,onew hyung,jonghyun hyung,key and taeminnie even sulli will react as you did.but you know,even I said that I’d forget  her and said that I’m fine without her now, I cant help it when she called me like last night.she’s so desperate from her voice.as you know already that she’s my first love that I’ve feeling a pain with.even I don’t want to care about it, I cant help it.so,cant you at least know this and feel better already?”

She didn’t say anything and didn’t move.

     “ Ya ! “

I yelled and she’s not respond me.

     “ Ya ! jung soojung ! wont you answer me now ?”

Why she ignored me? I was sure she’vent sleep yet.

     “ Ya ! “

I poked her waist and she did some response.soojung,you bet !

I tickled her until she’s moving and faced me,but I didn’t stop since she’s the one that makes me doing this.

     “ Stop minho ! don’t you dare to poke my waist again !”

     “ Oh,you’re awake ? I think you’re sleep”

I said and keep poking her again until I sensed her smile in her lips.

     “ Where are you going today ?”

I asked her when we stopped.her expression look better than before.

     “ Orphanage”

     “ The one that you gave my treat to last time?”

     “ Yes “

     “ You’re there until now?”

     “ No.i went to han river after that”

     “ With whom? That guy?”

     “ Why you keep calling him like that?he’s name is myungsoo and yes I’m with him”

     “ Just two of you in han river?”

     “ Yes,why? We enjoyed the night view in his car”

     “ What did you in the car?”

     “ What kind of question is that?”

     “ Soojung,you’re not that type of girl right?”

     “ Ya ! you want me to hit you?”

      “ So what did you do?”

     “ Just talking.and what about you? Where are you going this morning?”

     “ Shooting and go to GYM with yuri and having late lunch with her”

     “  You completely made up with her wasn’t it?”

     “ Made up? I don’t know.thats true that I’m able to talk to her without grinned my teeth again since last night.but I don’t know if that considered as made up”

     “ She know about me?”

     “ What do you mean? About you’re being my wife? Ofcourse,its all over the news”

     “ No,the contract thing”

     “ No she didn’t know about it yet”

     “ Yet? You think to let her know?”

     “ I don’t know. I think we should end this talk,its become uncomfortable”

     “ You brought it up first”

     “ No matter what,now you must call me if you’re going somewhere until late”

     “ Is that means you’ll do the same?”

     “ Well I want you to do that that’s why I ask.so its up to u whether you want me to do that or not”

     “ You should !”

     “ Okay.deal ! anyway why you didn’t sleep in my bedroom”

     “ There’s no sulli for so long already,I don’t think she’d come so its fine to be like this I think”

     “ No you cant.sulli sometimes went here if she’s hanging out around here.better we carefull”

Wasn’t sulli always text me if she’d come? Why I said that?

     “ Really? then I think I should move to your bedroom”

     “ That’s go..od”

She stand up and and about to go out.

     “ Youre not going??”

    “ Ofcourse”

Why I make excuse so she’s staying in my bedroom?


 

 

So sorry guys i havent update for a long time.

 

i have so many things to do so i dont really have time to update it.

but i put a lot of effort to update it after read all of the comment from my readers that want me to continue this story as soon as possible.

thank you readers!! you made my day !

I'll update it as soon as possible i promise ! ^^