Omona

Fake Marriage ,Playful Couple...but... Pure Love * The story when Mr.Perfect met Mrs.Trouble Maker*

 

Author POV

 

     “ Oppa~~~ !!!!”

     “ Oppa ~”

     “ O~~ppa~~”

     “ Oppa where are you?why you don’t greet your sister?”

Sulli kept calling minho but no one showed.

Sulli had the pin code so she could entered easily,but she saw minho’s car in front this house.so that means that he’s here.she walked to the kitchen,looked around,to a room near the stairs,bathroom,and finally she decided to go to his room.

When she wanted to knock the door,the door was opened and there were minho and krystal.

     “ OPPA~~~ !!!!!!”

Sulli said while jumping to minho.she kissed minho’s cheek and hugged him tightly.krystal was a bit startled at first,but when she saw them,she giggled by herself.

Minho kept pushing sulli away but she hugged him tightly.

     “ Ya ! do you want me out of breath?” Minho said to his sister then sulli stuck out her tongue and released her hugged.krystal saw her face and thought that she was really really cute.from any angle and part she’s a pure for a cuteness,she thought.

     “ I miss you oppa” Sulli said and held minho’s shoulder.then she realized about a person next to him.then she faced to her.krystal.

Her face was changed,there was no longer smile in her face.she just had the flat face that stared at krystal.

When krystal saw her suddenly acted that way,she’s thought that this was really a big trouble if sulli hate her.it’s enough for her to have minho in this house,a person that hate her and absolutely she hate too and always annoy her.if sulli was like him too,then she’s completely lived in hell.Brother-sister that will gave her days a nightmare.

     “ Are you krystal?my oppa’s wife?”

She asked expressionless.krystal looked at minho and he gave her a signal to nod so she nodded hesitately.

But then sulli had her bright face again after krystal nodded.

     “ Eonni~~ ! Nice to meet you,I want to meet you so badly”

Sulli then hugged krystal as tight as minho before.krystal was so confused about it.she looked at minho wanted a help,then minho released their hugged.

     “ Sulli,mhian.let’s continue this greeting later because we have some bussiness to do.ahrasso?you must be tired,rest first.we talk later”

Minho said and held krystal ankle’s hand (not holding hand) and pulled her to follow him.and minho was a little bit ran then krystal too.

     “ Sulli,I’m sorry.we’ll talk later.and nice to meet you too”

Krystal said while kept walking behind minho and she waved her hand.

     “ Annyeoung eonni,becarefull ! oppa ! we’ll talk later.dont ignore me !”

Sulli said and replied krystal’s waved.and they leave sulli.she had no idea why her brother doing that.


In the car

    

     “ Why you drag me with you? What will your sister thinking about me?”

Krystal said when they were already in the car.minho dragged her out immediately when he saw sulli’s face and drove his car then.

     “ Ya ! choi minho ! I’m talking to you ! “

     “ Can you just shut your mouth?I’m driving !”

     “ But what will your sister thinking about me?”

     “ And why you so care?”

     “ Aiishh,mwolla ! “

     “ If I leave you there with her in this time,you will do many mistake.you’re in a condition that still nervous because this thing was so suddenly.if you meet sulli now,you cant even speak properly I’m sure.you’re just will stutter with your words and my sister will think that you’re weird.and that’s means it’s BAD FOR US “

Minho said and made krystal thought.

     “ You’re right,but I don’t think this is right either”

     “ The right thing is meet her when you’re ready,and the time is tonight.because you will meet her when you back”

     “ Ahrasso”.Krystal said lamely.

     “ Anyway,are you really quit from your job in the coffee shop?”.krystal looked down and nodded.” I think you’re just saying”

     “ But minho,I want to tell you something”

     “ Tell if that’s important,and don’t if it’s not”

     “ Maybe its not that important.my previous boss that the owner from the coffee shop asked me to work with him again.but not like last time”.Krystal continued immediately because minho seems wanted to response.” He want to make a school from an orphan and he ask me to be a teacher over there.they’re just 6 years old,I know them already before and I like them.so I think I will take this job”

     “ What do you say?”.minho seems shocked.

     “ It will not cause any trouble to you,I’m a teacher in a school of orphan.they must think that I do something good.they will like it too.”

     “ You don’t know about this world you know ! so stop with your imagination that they will think something good of you.and afcourse you will make me into a trouble again.you want to break our promise? And what? You? A teacher? Don’t kidding me ! “

     “ Minho ! why you being like this?I’m just telling you,and its not something bad”

     “ If you know what is good and what is bad then don’t do thing so careless.do it properly ! “

     “ Ya ! I’m just telling you about this okay,so it doesn’t means that I ask your permission to it”

     “ If you want to teach someone,then teach yourself first to think more carefully about what will you do,don’t be so careless ! you don’t need my permission,do whatever you want ! but that’s means you break our promise.because you know that we shouldn’t be a burden to each other.you cant make any trouble to me,and I to you.there are that kind of things in the contract,read it carefully !! ”

They’re yelling each other inside the car.

Krystal saw minho’s face and she was soooooooooo mad at him.she sighed to calm down herself.

     “ Stop the car “

Krystal said after she had a long deep sigh.

      “ Why? You want to out of the car? Ahrasso !”

Minho said as mad as krystal and stopped his car.

     “ Get out”

     “ I’ll do it even you don’t say it !”

Krystal said then closed the door roughly.


 

Krystal POV

 

Aiish that nappeun saekki (bad guy).I couldn’t stand with his attitude.why he kept yelling and mad and mad every second? He’s not satisfied with everyyyyything.Who was he? A god ?

Today he was really added my horrible day once again.I came out from his car in the daytime where the sun was on top of me,and I had nothing to do.and plus I had an anger that I couldn’t or maybe not yet enough to threw at him.

I walked and then decided to go to nolaebang (karaoke).I spend my time there until night.I wasn’t realize to play that long because I played crazily to threw my anger that I didn’t show it before.

I went home by taxi,at least I was still remembering about what minho said to take taxi wherever I went.I was good right,he must saw this !

When I arrived at his house,I saw his car already parked.aiish that guy,he could back home relaxly and don’t care about me.nappeun saekki.

but when I wanted to enter I remember about what did he say about sulli.I knew I would faced her now or later.better to do it now.

I entered the house and walked to her room.I knocked the door but no one answered.

     “ Sulli,I come in”

I said then entered.I saw her still wearing her earphone and dancing.that’s why she didn’t hear I knocked the door.she’s cute even she’s dancing ily.I smiled and walked to her and patted her shoulder.she’s surprised and took off her earphone immediately.

     “ Eonni~~ !” she said while smiling and hugged me.she’s weird as her brother,but she’s in the positive means.” Oops,mhian.I smell.sweat sweat sweat~ “ she said and released her hug and we’re laughing.

Sulli told me to sit on her bad and she’s too.

     “ I’m sorry that cant greet you well this morning”.I said full of sorry,because I was really guilty to ignore her like that.

     “ Gwenchanha,I know that all of thing is our oppa’s plan.so it’s not your fault eonni”.she said full of aegyo.her eyes,smile,gesture,tone of her voice.everything.

     “ Its nice that someone call me eonni that cute”.I said while smilling and pinched her cheek.

     “ Why?eonni don’t have any dongsaeng or someone that call you like that?”

     “ No,I’m not.I’m the only child that my parents have.because my mother was pass away when I was kid,not long since I was born”

     “ Eonni,mhian”

     “ No,its okay sulli-a.oh right,I have someone..no, some children that call me eonni too.some children that I met in the orphanage”

     “ It must be really fun to go there,you must bring me later eonni”

     “ I will if I can ^^”

     “ Eonni,but now you have a pretty dongsaeng right?so don’t be sad.choi sulli will always in here.”

She said cutely and made a peace sign with her hands.then suddenly I got an idea.

     “ Gomawo~ sulli-a.and what about we spend this night together?since we’re a sister now right? I want to spend my time with this cutey sister”

     “ Together?eonni means that eonni want to sleep in here with me?”. I nodded hesitately,because I was unsure with this either.sulli didn’t answer me and just looked at my face,then suddenly she smiled.” Eonni,you have a fight with minho oppa right?”

     “ M..mwo?a..aniya”

Minho was right,she’s really clever.completely !

     “ Eonni don’t think that I’m still a kid that you can lie to me,okay? My mother is also like that,if she have a fight with our dad she will be like this.but you shouldn’t be like this eonni,you’re a newlyweds ! “

     “ I think you misunderstand about that.me and minho…”

     “ I know that my brother is arrogant,impatient,grumpy,always lost his temper,and other vices”

     “ Sulli-a..”

I said expressionless because she said that to his brother,even she’s right it’s like a bad thing to say.

     “ But that’s just his plan to hide his sensitive feeling.even sometimes he will use that temper to me.but trust me,he’s not that kind of person.minho oppa didn’t like that at first,but since he had a problem with my father,he turn out to be like he’s now.he’s a good person,but he doesn’t want to show it.the more you know him the more you will fall for him”

She said and I heard her story carefully until I couldn’t answer her.honestly I was confuse too about what to react about her words.I wanted to say " are you kidding me? we're talking about choi minho here".but I couldnt because she's his dongsaeng.

     “ Oops I forget about it,afcourse you already fall for him since you’re his wife.so eonni,let’s back to your rooms.we’ll meet tomorrow and we’ll continue about this lovey dovey sister’s play again ^^”

Then she helped me to stand and dragged me to my room.when we’re in front of my room,she knocked the door.

     “ Oppa~ !”

     “ Sulli-a,don’t be like this”

I said worriedly tried to stop her.but then minho opened the door and saw us with his ‘what do you want’ looked.

     “ What do you do with krystal eonni,oppa?dont be like you always to be in front of her,be yourself.be NICE ! don’t fight again !!^^”

Sulli said and pushed me to minho,I bumped to his body then she giggled and back to her room.

Choi sulli,I thought I came in the wrong person !


Author POV

 

Minho walked to his bed then layed down himself,still like I wasn’t in here.I bit my bottom lips nervous,it’s first time to sleep with a men in one room.how awkward it would be.but I tried to act cool like I was alright and this wasn’t that much.

I entered and putted my bag on the table,I saw there was a pillow and a blanket in the couch.so he’s really tell me to sleep in the couch meanwhile he’s in his cozy bed.how mean !

I prepared the couch so I could sleep on it,and we’re silent.we always silent in many condition,so it’s not a strange of us.we fought when the latest we met,so I could felt tension in this room.

After I finished with the couch,I released my blazer and I walked to the bathroom to change my clothes.I passed minho’s bed,because the bathroom was accros his bed.I walked didn’t even took a glance on him.

     “ Wait”

Suddenly minho said,what’s again now?you wanted to made me pissed off again?.I stopped and turned back to face him.then he sat up on his bed and frowned at me.

Then I realized that seems he didn’t look at my eyes or my face,just at my direction.but why he said wait?to whom? I was the only one in here.

     “ Come here ! ”

     “ Na? (Me?) ”

     “ Do as I say”

I covered my chest,because something popped out in my heads.what a man want to do with a girl in one room? Absolutely he’s not just a mean,rude and bad person,but also a erted !

       “ Don’t think a ert things,just come here !”.he said

Then I walked closer to him slowly while kept covering my chest.but when I was near I was stopped,I was scared that he would caught me or what.but then he stood up and took something from drawer and walked to me.when he was in front of me,I was already prepare my legs to kick him if he did something.but then he held my left arms.I prepared my legs to kick him but he’s faster than I was.he locked my legs with his.

     “ W..wh.what are you doing?dont think to do anything strange to me,I’m stronger than you think.I can…”

     “ How you can had this?”.he said all of sudden.

     “ H..had what?”

     “ You dont know that you’re bleeding?”

He said and showed me my left arms,there was a scar that was bledding.I wasn’t aware about that.because I wore a blazer before,and sulli didnt notice it too.but when I looked at my blazer on the couch,there was a hole in the left.

When I was back from nolaebang,I felt tender a little bit but I didn’t think of it so I didn’t check it.and I had so many thought that I couldn’t care about a little bit tender that I felt back then.I thought I hit something when I was still singing crazily,or maybe when I bumped the door when someone bought many boxes that wanted to enter that place.it must be because of that.

     “ I think because I bumped into the door when I was at karaoke,maybe something hit my arms in that time”

     “ You’re a human or a statue that don’t feel anything when something hit you?”

He said then gave my scar a band aid,so that was what he took from the drawer.

     “ What do you say to sulli?”. Suddenly he asked while gave my scar a band aid.

     “ Nothing.about fight that she mention before,don’t worry about that.she’s just guess that we’re in that situation.I’m not say anything.”

     “ Fight?who have a fight?”. He said calmly while take care of my scar.

     “ So we don’t have a fight?” I said a little bit had a hope that he would said no.

     “ Even we don’t fight we still hate each other,so whats the point about we have or not?”

He said expressionless then back to his bed and prepared to sleep.

     “ Minho,why you don’t turn off the lamp when you want to sleep?”

      “ I cant sleep if there’s no light”

     “ But I cant sleep if there’s a light”

     “ Who cares?this is my room,just sleep.if you cant then don’t !”

Seriously,I wanted to break his bone into a few parts.a few minutes ago I was touching about he took care of my scar,but a jerk was absolutely a jerk.he couldn’t change at all.


 

The next morning.

Minho POV

 

     “ How do I look hyung? Do I got the feeling?”

I said while sat beside the monitor and checked my photo.

Today I was on Jonghyun hyung’s studio.I had a photoshoot.

     “ Well.. since I’m really good to take a good angle so afcourse it will be good”

     “ Tsch,just think whatever you want hyung”

I said while shook my head then he hit my arms playfully.all of the staff especially the female staff were looking at us.they knew that we’ve been bestfriends since a long time and they always say that two flower boy had a good relationship.and joghyun’s popularity wasn’t lose from me,,he had many connection with all of people.he’s famous among celebrities and model too.since he’s a cassanova too.

When we’re still laughing then he’s face changed.

     “ Minho”

     “ Waeyo?”

     “ I don’t know to tell you about this or not,I think of it since I know.but I think even you know…it will not change anything since you’re okay now”

     “ What exactly that you’re going to tell me hyung?”. I asked him smiling because maybe he wanted to trick me.

     “ Yuri..”. He said then.I knew that my face changed after that,I looked at the monitor again.

     “ Ehhm..What do you want to tell me?”

     “ Her contract with paramount’s agency that she signed in paris was ended.I heard about this when I was hanging out with my friends and other models.they said that there are an opportunity that she will sign with agency in korea,so that’s means that she’ll be back”

     “ Nothing to do with me”

     “ I know you’ll be like this,that’s why I tell you.you have a wife now,so that’s mean that you and yuri was end.you never think about her again right?you have krystal beside you now.but still it’s just a rumour that I hear from my friends,even it’s right then nothing gonna be happened.you have different live now.just meet her like an old friends.”

Jonghyun said while patted my back.I replied him with a smile.


 

Krystal POV

I walked on my way at home happily,finally I could meet luna today.

I went to her home and we chatted for a long time until I realized that its already night.

When I almost arrived at home,I saw minho’s car a few yard at his house.I looked more clearly,and I was sure that it was his car and I saw him inside.

At first I just wanted to come inside the house rather than to care about him.but I didn’t know,I felt I wanted to check if its really him or not or what.

I looked inside the car and it was really him.I tried to open the door,and that’s unlocked.I sat in the passenger-seat and I saw minho pressed his elbow in the window’s car and closed his eyes with his palms.

     “ What are you doing in here?”.

I asked worriedly because maybe he would angry about why I was care and interrupted him.but then he putted down his hand slowly.

     “ You can drink?”.He asked me suddenly.

     “ N..neh?”

I said confused.but then he just started the car and drove me in a pub.

I thought that minho knew of his status being a celebrity,so he brought me into a pub that a little bit far from the crowded place in seoul.so we could drank calmly without anyone wanted his signed or what,because most of the costumer were an ahjussi and the owner was an ahjumma.

When we arrived,minho ordered 5 bottle soju.we didn’t talk anything,he seems quiet tired and didn’t look well.when the soju was come he drank all by himself,I just drank it for two cups maybe?because I was worried about who would drove us back.so I decided not to drunk tonight.

     “ Is something happened today?”

I asked him,but he just smiled and kept drinking.

When he finished drank all of them,he ordered again.totally he drank twelve bottles of soju by himself.I didn’t know that his alcohol tolerance was this big.but I felt he would be dead right away if I didn’t do anything,and he’s too drunk too tonight.I broght him to the car and went home.fortunately I wasn’t drunk.

When we arrived.I saw him sleeping beside me.but we arrived,so I must woke him up.I called his name again and again but he didn’t wake up.and poke his arms,but he didn’t woke up yet.so I decided to help him went in.in this time,sulli must be already slept.

I came closer to him to release his seatbelt,but when my face was right in front of him I saw he opened his eyes slowly.finally he woke up I thought.he looked at me when he woke up.I saw his eyes,its like something happened to him.his eyes,seriously I never saw his eyes like that.his eyes was very lonely.I frozen to look at his eyes while wondering what’s exactly going on to him.But I didn’t think the right answer.

But suddenly minho smiled at me.this was the first time he gave me that pure smile

     " You're here"

He said while smiled.who did he means?afcourse I was here because he asked me to accompany he drank.

But then his face was closer.then it’s like a wind,I didn’t know what happened then I felt minho’s lips on my lips.

He kissed me !

In our awkward position that I wanted to release his seatbelt.he kissed me.I couldn’t do anything,that’s just too quick to me to even realize moreover to response.

But then,.,.,

He slept again.


 

Annyeoung~ ^^

Finally update again :)

What do you think about this chap guys?

There will be another couple in this story.

If you're just think about yuri then you're wrong.

There is one new couple again after her ^^~

Guess who ??? I think they will make this story more interesting.

And dont forget about yuri too~,she come? what will happend to minstal?

And they kiss? but minho hate her,and krystal like myungsoo.so what's next? :))

Just wait for the next chap guys~

This story is more interesting now I think :p

But I dont think I can update it ASAP,but I'll try ^^o

Keep give your comment and subs guys ~~~