y?

Fake Marriage ,Playful Couple...but... Pure Love * The story when Mr.Perfect met Mrs.Trouble Maker*

 

Krystal POV

I was still choosing what kind of ramen that I want to buy,something that I like but something that had not strong smell because minho would kill me if I ate and made the room smell.even choose this things could made me frustated,then suddenly I heard someone beside me called my name.

     “ Krystal?”

Okay I had been in jeiju for a long time.maybe someone that knew me in the past? I looked to the right to see who he was.

     “ Myungsoo?”

I wided my eyes to see myungsoo right in front of me.this wasn’t seoul,so I never expected to meet him in this place.but this was sooooo nice since I didn’t see him this days.finally myungsoo~ ^^

     “ What are you doing in here?”.he asked me while smiled,was he also had the same feeling like me?happy to this unexpected meeting?or just being polite?.

     “ I came here with..ehm..minho and his friends”

Damn ! I forgot about minho,and wake up ! he knew that you’realready married,so its weird if you gave him a sign or else about you like him ! get your sense back,soojung !

     “ Really?must be fun for you”

     “ Neh..keke and what about you?”

     “ I visit my mom.she’s not feeling well,and she’s tired with all of her work in seoul too.so its been a week since she lives here with my grandma”

     “ Uhm..so that’s why..”

Sometimes I had this unbeleiveable hope.what if myungsoo came here because he followed me? Keke..hope was just a hope,he’s been here because of his mom.

     “ Are you done yet?”

Minho asked from behind while his eyes looked at his phone.he’s messaging someone?why so serious.tsch.

     “ Minho,come here.he’s my boss at the coffee shop.myungsoo”

I said hurriedly before he did something stupid because maybe he thought that I was alone.(since all of his attention with his phone).

      “ Annyeounghasseyo.I’m myungsoo.”

Myungsoo greeted first and gave his hand for handsake.I was afraid to death if minho rejected his hand.his that kind of person.but that’s a relief he replied his handshake.

     “ Minho”.he said simply to him then suddenly his phone rang.” I’ll wait you there”.he said then left.

Aiishh that jerk couldn’t act polite even just a little bit in front of myungsoo ! couldn’t he just said “nice to meet you” before he left?he had no mannered at all.

     “ If you still want to stay then I left first”

I heard minho said a little bit more like yelled.

     “ Seems like I have to go myungsoo.see you in the next meeting”

     “ Okay.call me”

     “ Neh”

I leaved him hardly because honestly I still want to be with him,but minho seriously could messed up everything.

When I was outside he already walked a few steps than the mart.I ran and followed him by his side.

     “ Ya ! why you do that?”

     “ What?”

     “ How can you yell at me like that?”

     “ Where’s the problem?we do that everyday”

     “ But we in front of myungsoo just now.he must be think that our relationship isnt normal.and you left us without say ‘nice to meet you’ with him”

     “ So what? He’s not a person that I’ll be happy to meet either”

     “ Tsch..”

     “ Anyway,what are you talking about just now?”

     “ Why?”

     “ Forget it if you don’t want to answer”

     “ Tsch..he just say that he’s here to visit his mother.and..oh right,he want me to accompany him  this afternoon to buy something because today is his mother’s birthday and he cant choose it”

     “ So you’re going?”

     “ Ofcourse”

     “ But others will think its strange that you’re going somewhere suddenly.no matter what I don’t want to make an excuse for you again.this time you do it by yourself”

     “ Don’t worry I wont bother you.I already said to myungsoo that I’ll go if taemin and others don’t have any plans to do after this.but if they have any plan then I cant.since taemin is so nice to me,I cant disappoint him”

     “ At least you’re an ugly duck that have a little bit brain”

     “ Say everything that you want to say now since I’m in a good mood~”.I said while giggling.

     “ Why?because of that punk?”

     “ Ya ! even I say you can say anything not mean you can call him like that”.I lost my temper everytime I looked at him even I was in a good mood.

     “ Seems like you like him”.he said while smirked.

     “ Mw—mwo?”

    “ Seems like I’m right”

     “ How did you know?”.I asked him all of sudden not knowing what I was doing now.

     “ So is that right?”.he asked a little bit surprised too.so he was just saying just now.stupid you soojung ! he knew your secret now.

     “ Forget it”.I said and I was sure I was blushing.

     “ So even an ugly duck has her taste.not bad even not good either”

     “ Ya !”

     “ Don’t say anything or everyone will know about this”

He said while hit my forehead with his forefinger and then left me confused.seriously he became moreeee and moreee annoying.


 

 Minho POV

 

We arrived at the beach again after went to the market to buy water.everyone still playing voli happily.

     “ Hyung lets play together.noona too”

Taemin said and key came to me and drag me to play.this childish punk,its been a long time we had played this together.honestly I felt something like a refreshing feeling? Its nice to play with them.so we’re playing together.

After we played almost an hour,we rest and drink some water.

     “ Seems like we getting old right? We can play this game all day long when we’re a kid”.onew hyung said and everyone laughed because agreed with him.

     “ But you’re the weakest hyung,do some work out chebal~ (please) “.key said almost begged,because onew hyung didn’t like work out at all.so he’s the weakest among us.

     “ Ahrasso you punk ! don’t be startled if I can beat minho”

     “ That’s too much hyung..minho hyung work out hardly to get that build-body”.taemin said kept teasing onew hyung.

     “ But I don’t go to the gym this past few days because of the tight schedhule”

Honestly I was always working out crazily everytime,but I said it just to look cool.thats right,I could had this build-body even I didn’t do anything.I was choi minho.

     “ Really?then maybe your body isnt nice like before again”.onew hyung said and felt proud because maybe he thought he could beat me for sure.

     “ Lets ask krystal about that”.key said all of sudden.

     “ Me? About what?”

     “ Minho’s body”

Key said carelessly and made krystal choke because she’s drinking at that moment.seriously,key always love this kind of topic.but its not right to talk it with us since we’re just a fake couple.

     “ W-wae about that?”

     “ Why you’re stuttering? I mean what do you think of minho’s body now?you’re his wife,so you’re the one that know it better”

     “ Ehm?”

     “ She look at it everyday so it’ll become so so,key.stop asking about that.you don’t look that her face is red now?so careless !”

Jonghyun added and made everyone laughed to see krystal’s face.what she was thinking?thats really red.but anyway I thought she never saw my body either,so I couldn’t say that she imagined it now.maybe just because of this hot weather.

     “ Oh right…anyway..”.she said suddenly but still like gathering her breath first before to say.” Where are we going after this?”.

She asked it !! so she wanted to meet that myungsoo if we’re not going anywhere after this.

     “ We’re planning to rest after this.we cant get enough sleep last night because we played all night long noona.I’m a little bit sleepy”

     “ Neh and we’ll go to club tonight.so better we gather our energy first”.key added.

     “ Ya ! why don’t we go to the park that we used to play?”

I asked them then looked at soojung’s face that said “ you shut up ! “.I smirked to see her face.what?meeting with her love?its not that easy young lady.I would made it never come true to you.keke

     “ Ya ! that place already be a hotel now “.jonghyun hyung answered me and I suddenly remembered about it.

     “ Just better take a rest first.lets meet tonight and we’re go to the club”.onew hyung added.

     “ Yeah,we spend the last night in jeiju with a lot of fun”.key said exitedly.

     “ Lets go back hyung,noona”

DAMN ! I saw her satisfied face.she grinned and smiled at me while said “ I win” quitely.aish this girl !


 

Krystal POV

 

Aaaaah myungsoo was exactly my style.

At first this plan was almost ruined because of minho’s idea that told the others to play in the park that they’re used to be.but that’s a relief that they decided to rest rather than followed minho’s idea.I was happy because of both,I could meet myungsoo and saw minho’s lost face.I knew he wanted to tease me,but you’re fail mr.choi.keke

After we’re back to rest I went to a place that myungsoo would fetch me, then we went together.we choosed the gift then he took me to meet her mom,they’re really nice.

After having

some chat and do this and that,I must came back because taemin’s plan for tonight was to go to club together.so I must go back before that time.

     “ I think you’ll back to seoul.its not nice at all to see your face when I’m still thinking that good possibillity”

Minho said right after I entered our room.he said that while reading the magazine.he’s soooooooooooo annoyying !

     “ Sorry for interupt your ‘ dream’ but I cant go if I know someone will treat me tonight.ofcourse I’m in”

I said while sticking out my tongue to .but when I looked at clock,its almost the time.so I went to the bathroom to wash my face and showering.after I finished then I wore my clothes and came out from bathroom.just a simple outfit.white tank top with blazer and hot pants.since I didn’t have a dress.but after I added with necklace that sulli gave it to me,that’s not bad at all.

     “ You’re not prepare?”.I asked minho that still reading his magazine.because he just wore his white shirt and black jeans.

     “ What for? Man as perfect as I am never need to prepare anything when will go to the club.even its just a sweat pants girls will run around to me and want me to go out with them.its such a big dream for them”

Seriously I wanted to pour him with water that as cold as snow to his face.he’s soo full of confidence.

     “ Alright,alright for mister that aim about himself as a perfection”.I said couldn’t stand out with his acted.and began to did my hair and my face in front of mirror.

     “ You’ll never know this feeling since you don’t have anything”.he said quietly but he try for me to hear it too.

     “ Mwo? What do you mean?”

     “ When you look in the mirror then look it carefully.if a girl isnt pretty honestly its fine when she has a nice body.but you? You’re not in that both.you’re just an….”.he closed the magazine and looked at me,then his eyes looked down.” A cup”

     “ YA ! YOU ! HOW DARE YOU !”.I pointed at him full of anger.

     “ Just don’t angry if that’s not true”.he said relaxly like nothing happened.” I hear that girls like to be call y more than pretty?but eotohke?I think you’ll never hear them both”

      “ Minhooooo !! Aiishh cheongmaaaalll”.I wanted to hit him by my hand.

     “ So don’t waste your time and just go”

He said and stood up then went.seriously what did I do to meet someone like him?


 

At club

We entered the club happily,especially its been along time that I went there with luna.we didn’t have time to go because we must worked,so its really a happy moment for us.we both like singing and dancing a lot.

When we arrived and heard the music,key danced a little bit while walking.seems he liked clubbing a lot too.its gonna be freaking awesome to go here with him.keke

Jonghyun sing quitely for the song that still playing while onew shake his head left to right followed the rhythm.everyone enjoyed it,but I didn’t know about minho because he just walking straight not even danced or sang or shake his body.

When I exited to look around the club,I saw someone that familiar in my eyes.he’s not far from me.so I came near him and patted his shoulder.

     “ Hey”.I greeted myungsoo that still sitting while drinking.

     “ Krystal?wow I just took you home just now and I met you here again now”

     “ Why?feel bad about it?”

     “ No…”.he said and came to my ear and whispered.”I’m happy”

He said and we laughed.then I realized that I wasn’t alone.so I decided to introduced myungsoo with onew,jonghyun,luna,taemin and key.

     “ I introduce him to you all.he’s my friend and my ex-boss.he’s myungsoo”

     “ Nice to meet you”

Myungsoo said while gave his hand to handshake with all of them and they said “ nice to meet you too” with him.

     “ We will go there first then,you can talk with your friends first or he also can join us if he want.meet us there”.onew said and all of them greeted myungsoo again for the last time before they left to take a seat.

     “ We meet again”.myungsoo said to minho.because he didn’t leave us.

     “ Yeah,do you followed us?”

     “ Neh?”

     “ Don’t mind him,he likes joking a lot”.I cutted him immediately.this jerk was really unstopable.” Anyway you want to join us?”

     “ No,I’m sorry maybe next time.because I’ll meet my friends in here.he’s the owner of this place and still have meeting,so I’ll wait for him here”

     “ Aaah”.I nodded.” That’s..”.I wanted to say pity honestly,but minho cutted me.

     “ A relief”.he said and myungsoo smiled to hear him.I wanted to plastered his mouth.

     “ He’s sure joking a lot”.myungsoo said at me then his phone rang.” Seems I gotta go now,my friend say he wait me in his office.see u later”

     “ Neh~”

I waved at him then he’s gone.

     “ Ya ! why do you so rude even with my friend? Be nice please,he’s nice at you.at least reply him back”

      “ Then tell him don’t be nice”

Minho said and walked to the others.left me angry.

 

     “ Cheers~”.We did the cheers together happily.

     “ For minho’s marriage”.onew said.

     “ For know krystal noona and luna noona that now become a part of us”.taemin added.

     “ For minho that forgive me about my fault”.key said shyly and ending with had a glare from minho.

     “ For taeminnie’s birthday”.jonghyun said.

     “ For a happy moment that we do together”.luna added happily.

     “ For all that have been nice to us (luna and krystal).thank you”.krystal said.then everyone waited for the last turn,minho.

     “ For me that finally have a break for my tight schedhule”.he said shamelessly.

     “ Ayeee~ hyung”.taemin said embrassed with his statement because he just thought about himself and cheer about himself too.

     “ But that’s not bad either.but lets change with ‘ For us that finally have a break for our tight schedhule’ “.Onew added.

     “ Cheers~”.We said together again then we drank it.

     “ Show~ time~”.key said and walked while dancing to the dance floor and followed by onew,taemin,and jonghyun that dragged minho with them.

     “ Lets go noona”

     “ We’ll go later.we want to eat first”.I said because before luna said that she wanted to talk to me.” Why?”.I asked her when we’re alone.

     “ What do you think about onew oppa?”.she asked while smiled.

     “ He’s nice.why?do you like him?”

     “ I don’t know,maybe because he’s nice at me.even honestly all of them nice at me except that person”.luna said while pointed at jonghyun.

     “ Honestly he’s nice too,but maybe he’s not the type to show it.like minho.but he’s nice at me”.I said comfort her.

     “ Mwolla,no matter what thank you for bring me here”.she hugged me and I smiled.

     “ You’re welcome,thanks for accompany me too”

I drink and talked comfortably with luna again.I saw onew,jonghyun,taemin,key and minho still dancing in the dance floor.

Suddenly I looked at minho’s face that laughed happily when he joked around with his friends while dancing together with them.so I thought that he had this expression too.and he’s good to dance,really good,expert.but then I saw some girls came to them,ofcourse girls would came to them.they’re all handsome and rich.that girls dancing with them and they’re just danced comfortably with that girls.so this was how they went to the club.

That girls was soo y.suddenly I remembered about what minho said before.he said that I was just a short-legs,not pretty,not y and what ? A cup?.he’s kidding me.but I had another idea.

     “ Lets join them”.I said and we went to them.

I walked to minho directly.I walked and passed the girls that still dancing around minho.then when he looked at me in front of him he was like told me to get off and just keep dancing.so I began my plan.

 I placed my hand on his shoulder and began dancing.the girls get off when saw me,maybe they knew who I was.

I began to dancing slowly followed the rhytm,the more I dance the more crazy I was.since I was good at dancing too.I dancing seductively at him,then slowly he stopped dancing.and just looked at me with his face mad.I didn’t care about it and kept dancing and provoke him by linked my hands to his neck and did a little waved.I looked at his eyes but I couldn’t find anything at there,just he seems not happy with it.then he let go my hands and leave me.so now you know that I could be y right,choi minho? I satisfied from the bottom of my heart.


 

Minho didn’t back at the club again,even everyone called him he never answered.

     “ He said that he left something in the resort”

I said lying because his friends worried about him so much.then after played and danced in the club for quite long we decided to come back to the resort.

When I entered my room,I saw minho was on the bed still reading a book.

     “ Why you didn’t say anything if you want to go?”

I said while took off my shoes but he didn’t reply me.okay,whatever.so I went to the bathroom to wash my face and changed my clothes.

After I was done,he’s still reading.suddenly I remembered what happened at the club.did he left the club because he’s angry that I did that?so that means he admited that he’s wrong and loose.I smiled to think that if that was true.so I came to him to once again.I sit on the bed beside him.

     “ Have you eat?”.I asked but he’s not answer.”want me to make ramen for you?”.I asked again while poked his hands,but still no answer.so I smiled,seems I was right.he’s mad at me.“ Oh right,I can dance right?”.I asked him again.teasing was began,honey.

     “ You know that you’re wrong right? I can be y too if I want”.I said while laughed.” Ya ! when I do that,did your heart flutter to see me?”.

I asked to again while laughed,but he’s not answer.so I fixed how I sat to faced him from his side and began to poke his hands with both of my hands to make him admited.

     “ Eotohke?eotohke?eotohke?”.I asked and kept poking his hands.” You’re heart flutter to see that right?tell me tell me tell me tell…hhaakkk”

Suddenly he grabbed my hand and then he threw me.because that was so suddenly I closed my eyes afraid that he’ll hit me.but then I found that I was lying down on his bed and he’s on top of me while hold my left hands that he grabbed before.

     “ If you do that to any man ofcourse that man will feel flutter”.he said while smiled a little while he’s face just on top of me.really close.

     “ W-what are you doing?”

     “ You’re right.you can be so y.I never realized it before so I never have a think to do anything with you.but now I realize that a girl in my room is so y.so I try to do it now before I regret”.he said playfully.

     “ W-what d-do y-you w-want t-to d-do?”.I said stutter.afraid with what would he did to me.

     “ Why you stutter? You can brag it to your friends if you do it with me.accept this as an honor”.he said while smiled naughtily that I want to punch so badly.” You say that you’re y right?lets see until what level you can be y”

He smirked.I knew now,he was just wanted to play with me.calm down soojung ! don’t show him that you’re afraid with him,he didn’t want to do anything.he’s just want to make a fun with you.you couldn’t loose to a person like him.stay strong soojung,you could beat him.

      “ Really?you want to do that?then lets go”

I said while unbottoned my blouse one by one slowly.I knew he didn’t want to do it.I just didn’t want that he knew I was scared.and after all I knew he’s just making fun with me.he looked at me while I unbottoned my blouse.I did that slowly just because I wanted him to stop me.but he didn’t,he’s just look at me quitely.please say don’t minho,please say don’t.just admit that you’re loose.pleaseeeee.

     “ I like an initiative girl”

Minho said with his husky voice while smiled naughtyly then began to lean closer like to kiss me.what was this????he’s really want to do that????

     “ DOOOOONNNNNTTTTTTTTT”

I screamed while he’s getting closer while turned away my face and closed my eyes tightly.then I heard minho laughed out loud and released my hand.he’s laughing soooo hard beside me.aaaiiisssh he won.he tricked me.

     “ See? Don’t try to tease me or you’ll be regret.y?just do that with someone else and asked his opinion”.he said while laughing.

     “ YOU ! REALLY !”.I said and got up from his bed to the bathroom.

     “ Sorry to disappoint you that I don’t do anything to you ! but seriously,I dooooooonnnntttttt want to do that with you”

He yelled from outside while kept laughing.aiiiishhhh choi minho ! you’re smarter than I thought.I hate you !!!!!!