What will I do when You're sad

Fake Marriage ,Playful Couple...but... Pure Love * The story when Mr.Perfect met Mrs.Trouble Maker*

Myungsoo POV

     " Oh,I forget my car's key.wait a minute"
Dongwoo hyung said when we would came out from his office to go.so I waited him outside his office while looked down at dance floor.
Oh,that's minho with his friends.where's krystal then?.I looked to the left and right to find her then I saw her coming to dance floor.she's dancing.she could danced? I smiled to see her,not because she could dance but because she looked different.then I saw her came to minho.
I frowned and wided my eyes to look everyything clearly.krystal danced in front of minho while her hands linked in his neck.she danced ily after that.minho stopped his dance but remained silent at his place while krystal kept dancing ily.she smiled seems held her laughed then minho left.leaved her laughing.did she teased minho?
     " Krystal jung,isnt this too much if this is just a fake?"



Krystal POV

     " Ahhh finally.home~"
I said when we arrived at home from jeiju.even this was minho's house,but I felt comfortable with it now.so I got a good feeling to arrive after I went somewhere.
We went back to seoul at 10pm.and seems like jonghyun,onew,key and taemin were busy as soon as we landed.especially minho.
After we landed he never took of his pad from his hands.since in the car.and when we arrive he's busy with his phone.they're so busy.
     " Neh..neh..yes I see it".minho said after I unlocked the door and he entered then seems like he saw a bunch of paper on the table that the person that still calling him talk about." Ehm".he said lastly and hung up his phone.
He took a bunch of paper on the table and walked upstair to his rooms.I didn't know that even celebrity would be that busy.
I followed him behind to go to the room.but before I entered I took a glance to sulli's room,she's not here yet.then I entered my room,or I said Minho's room.
I walked to the bathroom to change my clothes.when I go out I saw minho's still working.sat on his work's table with a bunch of paper in front of him and a pen in his hands.
     " Want to eat something?"
I asked him because I wanted to cook for my lunch.he didn't answer immediately,still busy with his document.
     " You want or not?"
     " eat by yourself,I'll eat later".He said and keep writing,reading and signing here and there.
     " Okay then"
I said and leaved him.maybe he wanted to work first at this time,so I wont disturb.
I walked downstairs to the kitchen and made bibimbab to eat.after I was done I brought my plate in front of tv.I saw many dvd in there,so I played it one of it." My sassy girl".I watched it while ate.



Yaawwnn~
I opened my eyes slowly and looked at the clock.I fall asleep on the couch.its 8am now.
I looked around,seems minho still in his room.I walked upstairs to see him.I opened the door and saw he was still reading something like a drama's script or movie.he was doing this all this time since we came back? I walked to him.
     " Have you eat?".I asked him and he surprised to hear my voice.he's too focus with his work.
     "  later".he said simply.
     " But you didn't eat anything yet since we came back"
     " Just count this as my diet.so please be quiet,I cant concentrate".he said and began to read again.why he's so careless about food?.
     " I'll make you something,you must eat it when I'm done ! "
I said and leaved him to the kitchen.I made a bowl of tteokguk (soup made with rice cake) I made from rice cake that I bought from jeiju,bindaeddeok,and japchae.a simple dish that I could made fastly.I brought it to his room when I finished.
I placed the tray on the table near the couch and then walked to him.
     " Minho,lets eat"
I said and he looked at me then looked behind me.looked at my tray that I putted on the table.
     " You're really made it?".he asked disbelief.
     " So hurry up eat it before cold"
I said but he's just look at me dumbfounded.so I grabbed his hands and drag him to sit on the couch in front of the table to eat.
     " Eat !".I said and he checked the dish that I made.
     " What is this?"
     " Tteokguk"
     " Not maekgeolli ( rice wine,have similar appearance with tteokguk) ?"
     " Don't tease me.just eat it then you know what's the food is this"
     " Tsch,why mad?".he said then began to taste and eat it.
     " How?"
     " Not bad"
     " Is it really hard to say good?".I said while pouting madly.this person couldn't compliment others at all.
     " You're not that level yet.anyway,the soup that you made last week not bad too"
     " Really?thats a releif then".I didn't know why but I felt happy to hear it." What are you doing just now?why a celebrity like a bussiness man like that?"
     " Read some script from some title's drama that want to cast me.so I can choose where that I want to join.and about a bussiness man that you're saying,yes I am"
     " What do you mean?"
     " I know that you never have interest of celebrity,but you even don't know this?that I'm not just a celebrity but also a bussiness man?"
     " Really?"
     " Remember what I'll say,so you can answer other people when they ask since they know that you're my wife.you know CJ's hotel?"
     " Ehm".I nodded.
     " That's mine".he said simply while ate.I opened my mouth surprised.
     " Mwo?"
     " Not exactly mine.thats my father's.but since I'm in seoul,so I'm taking care of it.n in others place,my father will do it by himself"
     " Whoaaaa I don't know about that.CJ's hotel was extremely big and famous.even I cant be an office girl there because their level to accept servant is sooo high.whoa you're great.daebak !"
     " Really? I don't think so".he said and I saw his face was changed.did I say something wrong?
     " Why?".I asked felt uneasy.
     " What's so good just be a puppet from your father?"
     " What do you mean puppet when you're doing such a big thing?".I saw he smirked.
     " That's not mine so what's so good about that? I do that just because my mom begged me not to argue with my father.but its not that bad when I accept the money that I can spend"
He smirked when he said it.I saw his face.he's sad.I didn't know why,but seems I knew him quite well now.
The next morning……
Aaah this was funny.there were soooo many shows in the TV but no one that interested me enough to watch.
This morning I wake up-showered-breakfast-sat in front of TV.I didn't have anything to do.I couldn't work anywhere in this status and I couldn't walk around freely either.was this a prison?


Sigh .. !
 

Tap..tap..tap..
I looked to the left and I saw minho walked downstairs seems wanted to go somewhere.ofcourse he could went anywhere like he wanted,not like me..how happy he was.haaah jung soojung,bear it for a while okayy.this was because of money that you borrowed from him.you could do that !
     " Want to go?becarefull~ ".I said it to him lazyly.
     " Ehm".he answered and opened the door,but then he stopped.
     " Why?left anything behind?"
     " Want to come?".he asked me that made me surprised.
     " You mean..me?"
     " Is there other person here?"
     " But..can I? you go for work right"
     " I just have photoshoot for a magazine today.so you can come.and I don't want to look at that kind of face in you again".he said while pointed at my face.
     " Why with my face?"
     " You ask because you don't know? Now change  your outfit.I'll wait in the car"
     " Asa~ ! gomawo minho~"



Photoshoot's place……     
     " Okay,break 15 minutes !"
The photographer said after he took many picture of minho.
Today,I didn't know what's exactly that he was thinking about but suddenly he asked me if I want to go with him.I couldn't say any answer except yes,because I was boring to death in house.
We're going to the studio.minho had a magazine's photoshoot this morning.he wore some clothes but with the different style.but the stylist kept changing his hairstyle and make up.I didn't know that to take a photo with some clothes would take almost 7 hours.thats also because there's an ad that minho would showed it too.
But he's really cool on that day when I saw him doing his photoshoot.he could did any pose right away cooly.and everything looked like a picture even without editing.I thought that it's was the first time to think ' aah minhoo is a celebrity'.I never thought about it in the past,but now I could feel it.he's really handsome.was it his reason to bring me here?to see how cool he was when he's doing the photoshoot? If it was then he's so childish.
     " Lets go".he said when the photograper told to break.
     " Where?"
     " Make up room"
Then I followed him behind.when we entered he layed down on the couch, right away while he closed his eyes.he looked so tired.I sat beside him silently,afraid to wake him up.honestly I didn't know what to do either.so I sent a message to luna,just because I had nothing to do.
     " Luna~ what are u doing~"
But not long after I send it she called me.I hesitated to answer at first because I wont to disturb minho,but I thought I could talk slowly.
     " Hello"
     " Hello,luna.why you call me rather than reply my message?"I said almost whisper to her.
     " Nothing.keke I just want to tell you that now I'm at hospital"
      " Mwo?you're in the hospital?".I said loudly because of shock.but minho didn't move at all.
     " I had a fever last night.and my blood doesn't normal either.so doctor told me to rest a few days at the hospital.but don't worry,I'm fine now.I call you just because I'm borring."
     " Really?are you okay now?thats a relief"
     " Neh,but I think I'll call you later because the nurse come.bye~"
     " Bye"
I hung up the phone and looked at minho.he's still sleeping.I wanted to go to the hospital to see luna,but I couldn't leave him either.he brought me here,and he had a tight schedhule too.and added that he called victoria before this said that I would be with him so she could do others work.I couldn't leave him,but I was worried with luna.what should I do?
     " If you want to go then go".he said suddenly while his eyes still closed.
     " Y-you're not sleep?and go where?"
     " If you want to go to hospital then go".he said calmly.
     " You hear it?"
     " So learn how to talk quietly from now.I can hear everything"
     " Sorry I wake you up"
     " Bring my car,when you finish then you must pick me up here again.I've 2 clothes more and interview too before this.so take your time"
     " Really?"
     " Just go now,I want to sleep"
He said then moved his body to the side and continued his sleep.I smiled while look at him.he's not bad honestly.he's nice.


Minho POV
 

Soojung pick me up two hours after he leaved.she said that luna's parents already came so she could leave her and I thought so that maybe she's afraid that I might mad at her for being late.because ofcourse yes I was.I let her to go because I knew that she's worried.so at least I did a good thing.
     " How's luna?".I asked her while driving to home.
     " She's fine.honestly,seems like I was worried too much".she said while giggling.
     " Good then"
Not long after that we arrived.but I saw someone's car in front of my house.then when I parked my car,that person came out from his car.
     " Myungsoo?"
Soojung said when she saw him.then I looked carefully and yes he was.we came out too.to greet him,but not me just soojung.I just wanted to ask why he's here at this time?.such a stalker.
     " Hey"
     " Hey krystal,minho"
     " Myungsoo,I don't think to see you here at this time".soojung said while smiled,oh okay so this was (again) an unexpected meeting that you're waiting for miss.
     " Sorry I don't call you before.I just want to give you this".he gave her a pack of food inside." My mom's.she said that you love it when you ate this at jeiju.so she want to give you"
     " Really??how nice.tell ahjumma that I'll eat it all.thank you so much".she's giving a very big smile,okay I guess better to get out from this situation.
     " Minho,where are you going?"
     " Inside"
     " Myungsoo,wait a moment".I heard she said and she walked toward me."minho,can I ask you something?myungsoo give me this nice thing and this is from his mother too.its a bit rude to send him back without dooing anything.cant we ask him to dinner in here?"
     " Are you crazy?this is my house not a restaurant.and that nice thing just belong to you,so don't include me with this"
     " Please minho,I will do anything for you.please let me invite him for dinner tonight.can I?"
     " Anything?".This is getting interesting.she nodded." Well,I get what I  must to get.then do whatever you want".I said and leave them.
I changed my clothes in my bedroom then came out.I wont to eat dinner with him too,but hey this was my house.so I wasn't the one that must felt uncomfortable with it.so I decided to join.
I saw him still sitting on the couch with soojung.
     " I think you mention about dinner before".I said.
     " Oh right,sorry myungsoo I forget bout it.I'll prepare it".she said then left to the kitchen.
     " So,you're her boss that I met at jeiju and club?".I sat in front of him.
     " Yes,that's right"
     " Why we met so often.I wonder if you're a stalker".my kitchen and my living room was in one place,so soojung could hear me.
     " I don't know maybe it's a fate for us to meet oftenly"
     " But that's a good thing that we can meet without arrange a plan.its like a sudden surprise,right minho?".she asked.
     " Yap,maybe.and why you not prepare the meal quickly?or should I order delivery? I want to eat seafood too"
     " Seafood? I think krystal don't like it.right krystal?"



Krystal POV
 

Myungsoo asked me whether I like seafood or not.thats surprised me,because yeah I didn't like seafood that much.I ate it but not often.because my dad couldn't buy it for me in the past,so I felt to betray my father if I ate it.funny?yes,but I couldn't help it since it's a feeling that I had.
     " Hmm?well..".I just smiled.this stupid minho didn't know anything and just said whatever.minho looked at me like thought about something.
     " Why so picky".He said simply while fake his smile at me.
     " You don't know about it?".I heard myungsoo asked him and I stopped when I wanted to pour a boil of water to a glass of tea." This is interesting,you're just like a stranger"
Myungsoo said while laughing.but that shocked me.I pour the boil water not in the glass but accidentally at my legs.
     " Ouch".I whimpered in pain.
     " Why?".myungsoo asked while stand up.I held the pain and pretend nothing happened even its hard.minho looked at me curious.
     " Nope,just forget to give sugar in this glass".I said with fake smile.myungsoo seems worried and wanted to made sure of me but thankfully his phone rang.someone texted him.
     " Oh I'm sorry,seems I've to go now krystal.we can eat dinner together next time,okay?I'm sorry"
He said and sighed relieved.I couldn't held this pain any longer.
     " Oh okay maybe next time.thanks for coming myungsoo"
     " Thank you for invite me to come in too.I leave"
     " I'll accompany you to the door.you can just serve the meal".minho said and they leaved.
I sat down and held my right legs.this was hot and pain.I covered it with washcloth in the table.
     " Use this quickly".suddenly minho in front of my eyes brought a pack of ice and a medicine.he knew that I was hurt?

 


Author POV

     " We go to bedroom first.hold this ice on your legs".Minho said and then turned back his body in front of krystal.
     " You want to piggyback me?".Krystal said disbelief.
     " And then what?you can walk now?".krystal was silent.didnt know what to say.then suddenly minho didn't piggyback her but pick her up with bridalstyle.
     " M-minho,what are you doing?you say that you want to piggyback me?".Krystal said half shock and half afraid.
     " This burns will swollen and worse if you're not doing anything.so shut up your mouth and make this quickly,because I'm tired too"
Minho said impatient.thats right it would waiting for a long time for krystal to decide she wanted to let him piggyback her or not.
Minho walking upstairs with krystal in his hands.krystal couldn't look at minho's eyes,and her hand was linked awkwardly on his neck because she's afraid to fell down.the burn on her legs ? she forgot about it.she forgot the pain and just thought some random thing in her minds.
     " Are you blushing now?".minho said to .
     " M-mwo?what blushing,ofcourse not.appa always do this when I was kid"
     " Appa?sigh ! feel pity to you.how can you compare me with your parents in this situation.plus that was your chilhood memory.I tell you some important things.when a man do this to you then you must brag about that there's a man that treat you like this in the past.or is it really no one that ever do this for you?"
Minho asked wided his eyes but krystal was too busy with her own mind and emotion so she couldn't arrange a word to tell a lie to him.she's just turned away her face because she knew that she's red now.
     " Whoa daebak.so I'm the first?hm..happy to hear it".minho said while laughed.
     " Happy?why?".even didn't know why,but krystal seems hoping somethig for this question.
     " Hmm.just so..".minho said and he layed krystal down on his bed and began to treat her burns.
Krystal looked at minho while he was treating her.this person was completely different when in front of him was someone that still sick.he's so caring and wasn't like a jerk like he used to be.
     " Last time I treat your hands and now you treat my legs".krystal said to broke the ice,honestly she could heard her heart beating so fast.
     " Ehm.and that's not something that you can brag".he's still focus.
     " You're right.but at least we treat each other well"
     " So lets stop all of this.I wont treat you like this again"
     " And I wont too.lets stay healthy and becarefull from now on".krystal said while smiled and even minho still focus on her wound,she could look that he smiled too." Minho"
     " Ehm?"
     " You know what?now you answer me when I speak to you".krystal said seriously and minho stopped." Even that's still something missing.you never call  me by my name.just say this and that without mention me".krystal said while laughing but minho kept silent." When we first met and then do this fake marriage,you never response me.you just said what you want to say.but you never reply me back or even hear me.you just do that sometimes but with a very short reply.thats make me feel the same like I'm still in my house.like no one around me,even we live in one house.but now I feel that you response me and reply me back when I speak.that makes me feel like I have a family in my house"
     " And whats the point whether you have family in your house or not?since we grown up already.we can do all of things alone".he said while smirked.
     " Why you always think a family in the bad way?"
     " Because that's that I have"
     " Really? And you said You can do all of things alone?"
     " Yeah.I have money.a lot.I can buy anything that I want"
     " And when you want to talk to someone?"
     " I have victoria and my bestfriends"
     " When you sick?"
     " There's so many doctors outside"
     " When you're boring?"
     " Soju,video game,club"
     " And when you're sad?".l asked him again and for this one,minho stopped.nothing came out from his mouth." When you're sad?what did you do?".I repeated.
     " I can just hang out with my bestfriend or go to club"
     " But that's just a temporary.what will you do when you're back to home?you'll feel sad again right?"
      " I'm an adult now.that emotional feeling just for a teenagers.how I must sad when I have everything?"
     " Do you think that an adult not a human? Even a grandfather that I knew before still feel sad when he's thinking her past wife"
Minho couldn't answer this directly,this made him think too.krystal waited his answer,but he's silent.
     " Do you want to know what will family do when other members feel sad?"
Krystal asked but minho didn't answer her.so slowly krystal made her move.she leaned closer and hugged minho.hugged him tightly while minho wided his eyes for both,shock and surprised with krystal move.krystal patted his back while she hugged hime slowly like telling him to relax.but minho couldn't hide his shocknes about this.
     " This what will family do when other members feel sad,minho.even I just experience this for a short time,but I'm happy with the warm that they gave me that I can still remember now.so I want to share this to you.".krystal said and hugged him more tightly while patted his back." from now,I'll do this when you're sad.like a family…"

 



Please give me your opinion about this chapter ~~ ^^0 and give me your vote too ~~ Thank yooouuuu ^^~