First Work

Fake Marriage ,Playful Couple...but... Pure Love * The story when Mr.Perfect met Mrs.Trouble Maker*

 

Victoria POV

 

I looked at the clock, ah its morning again.seems like I don’t sleep tonight either.too many works to do.

     “ You don’t have enough sleep,don’t you?”

Suddenly I remembered those words that a person said to me.

Yes,nickhun.

 

Flahsback

 

I went to a restaurant from a Hilton’s hotel.nickhun asked me to meet him there to talk about Audi’s CF.

After I said that I’m with someone named nickhun with the waiter,he asked me to follow him to a room that usually being use for people to gathering or have a meeting.

When he opened the door,I saw nickhun was there.in the big room he was alone. I thought he’d be with his assistant or from Audi’s side.its just him that I saw.

The waiter leaved us and nickhun stood up to welcome me.

     “ Hi “

He greeted me politely with his smile,even I don’t know if hi is consider to be polite or not since it cant be detect that he’s being formal to me or not because he used english.

     “ Hi”

I said and sat in front of him.

     “ Did you wait me too long? “. I asked him because it seems like he waited for me already long according to two cups of coffee on the table.

     “ No,you’re on time.just I’m here too early. Its better for me to be waiting for you than you are,right?”

My face become hot.this person sure flirting too much I’m sure. He said whatever he wanted.

     “ Good if you think it in that way.anyway lets  talk about the CF”

     “ As soon as you arrived,you want to talk about work immediately.seems like I found another me”. He said while smiled. “ Okay lets talk about that. This is the contract that they want to made with your artist”

He said while giving me some papers in the map to read.i read it carefully for the contract,because it’d be good for both,profit and connection. I wanted to consider it deeply.

I felt I’m being watched,I looked at him a little and I’m right.he tlit his head while rest his face on his palm.this is crazy ! I must concentrate ! I read it again.

     “ Uh? They wanted minho to shoot with his wife?”

     “ Yes they said so”

     “ Why? She’s not an artist nor have any experiment with it.didnt audi always use the top 5 celebrity ?”

     “ It seems like the wife of the Chairman of Audi knew minho’s wife and want her to be a part of this”

     “ She knew krystal ? how?”

     “ Don’t you remember the last time we met? Where did we met?”

     “ Fashion Show?”

     “ And there’s minho’s wife be a model right?”

      “ Yes.and why?”

     “ And who’s the designer that minho’s wife become a model from?”

     “ God,I’m totally forget that the chairman of the Audi married with a designer 6 years ago.Choi Sooyoung-ssi right?”

     “ Yes,she’s the wife of Choi Siwon.the chairman of Audi.but its like sooyoung knew minho’s wife better than just be a part of her fashion show.she kept saying to me that she’s loveable and she’s really want to work with her again. I guess they know each other quite well”

     “ Why krystal never mention it at me?”

     “ So,what do you think ?”

     “ I need to talk to minho first to discuss it.and krystal be a part of this is totally a good news,I want to give this news to her quickly.she’ll be very happy.and I already arranged minho’s schedhule.if its deal,we can do the photoshoot and shooting in the end of this months,but for fansign I think we can did it in the end of next month when minho’s drama shooting finished”

     “ So you know what you must do,and I heard what I want.why we don’t eat now? “

     “ Okay”

He’s right,seems like I’m too exited with work until ignored the food in front of me. I began to taste it and its delicious. I keep chewing it to taste it,to find a flavour on that food so I can make it later at home.

     “ You must be a person that have a skill to cook”

     “ Not really. I’m just like it.but how did you know?”

     “ You’re chewing it slowly while thinking about the taste.thats mean you’re trying to figure what flavours that food has.and there’s a cut mark in some of your hand.that means you’re a person that doing well with knife or something like gangster? Thief?”.he laughed.

    “ That’s scary everytime you do that.you’re like a fortune teller.seems like you do have that talent too”

I said while a little bit made fun of him even what I said is true.

     “ Maybe that’s because I keep looking at you ,so I know about you “

I blushed.but whatever,I tried to eat to forget those words and avoid his stare.

     “ You don’t sleep enough right?”

I gasped at it.he’s right again.

     “ Don’t be surprised this time. I said because as I said before that you’re just like me.didnt a workaholic don’t get enough sleep at night?”

     “ I guess”

     “ But you must taking care of your body.try to sleep even a little.you’re a woman”

     “ Don’t bring gender in this talk”

     “ No matter what,get enough sleep at night is important”

     “ And why you don’t do that?”

     “ I tried”

     “ But fail?”

     “ Not really.just sometimes it cant work”

     “ So do I”

     “ So we could just calling each other if we cant sleep later.who knows if we sing a lullaby together we could get some sleep”

 

End of flashback

 

That person,nickhun..why he kept saying strange things ? aish that flirting’s man.


 

Krystal POV

 

Eugh I streched my hands to release all of my cramp while I opened my eyes slowly.

Morning Universe !
I blinked a few times then sat and looked at minho’s direction.the bed is neat already.where did he go at this time? I saw the clock and its 9PM already. I woke up late ! that’s why minho isnt here.

I run to the kitchen to see what he got for breakfast,but seems like he did make something.there’s a tuna’s sandwich on the table.why he didn’t wake me up?

I wanted to get a drink when I saw a note that stick on the refrigerator.

     “ You want to working right? Come to my shooting’s place at 10PM.

       P.S : Don’t let your husband to make his breakfast alone again. I’m a busy person you know ! >,< “

That’s the writing of his on the note.the end of the letter is cute,he can be that way? And what works that he meant?

I looked at the clock.

Oh !!! I just have an hour again before 10PM.


 

Author POV

 

Sulli still sitting on the stairs in the garden of her university when suddenly someone sat beside her.

     “ Did you need anything? I’ll buy it for you”

     “ Can you stop being a stalker? That’s what I need.its become creepy”

He’s the one that sulli talked about ,a guy that insanely loved with her.

     “ What stalker? I like you and you’re single,so its nothing to worry about.i just want to see you save,even sometimes you runaway from me.let me know where did you live now? You changed your place right?”

     “ Am I crazy to tell you that? Stop following me and do something that I don’t ask. I have a boyfriend ! and he would feel unhappy if know there’s a guy like you around me”

    “ Come on sulli,its not like I don’t know you at all.you’re always alone or with your girl’s friends.you cant lying to me”

    “ But she’s not lying.because I’m her boyfriend”

Sulli looked at the voice come from,and that’s myungsoo.she’s shock,absolutely until her eyes wided awake.why myungsoo come there when he said that he wont do the fake relationship.

     “ Excuse me?”

     “ You heard me right. I’m sulli’s boyfriend.right,sulli yang?”

Myungsoo and that boy looked at her and sulli gasped.she looked at myungsoo’s face,slightly he gave her a notif to nodd and she did.

     “ See?”

     “ How could this be? You’re always alone or with a girls.you never with a guy”

     “ I’m just comeback from overseas so that’s why.and anyway I heard about you a lot from my girlfriend,so I bring you this”

Myungsoo give him a paper.

     “ My uncle is the head’s policeman in incheon.so to taking care of something like this is a small matter for him.you know what I mean right?”

     “ Are you threteaning me?”

     “ Don’t feel that way,please.you shouldn’t if you wont do anything to her.and anyway I already said what I want to say to you,so please excuse me to bring this woman with me because its been a long time since we met”

Myungsoo said and grabbed sulli’s hand that still dumbfounded and dragged her to his car.

In the car.

     “ Why?”

     “ What?”

     “ Why oppa come here?”

     “ Didn’t you ask me to?”

     “ But you said that you wont.and you even think that I’m lying right?”

     “ I know that you’re not lying when you talk to me with the shaking hands at that night”

     “ So why you change your mind?”

     “ I don’t know,maybe “I should help that girl or she’ll cry somewhere” thought?”

     “ I don’t cry”

     “ But isnt girls more pretty when she’s crying?”

     “ Why oppa don’t answer me honestly?”

     “ I just did.so sulli yang I’ll pick you up and drive you home in the future until that guy stop following you and belive about us”

     “ Until? “

     “ Uh..why ?”

     “ Ehm.ofcourse.thank you”

     “ Why your face like that?”

     “ Nothing.thats good that oppa can come. I hope he’ll stop”

Sulli said with her forced smile.even she’s unhappy when myungsoo said ‘until’.there’s an ending for this made her sad.but she’s become a cheerfull sulli again .she wont think about that for now.


 

Author POV

 

Krystal arrived at minho’s shooting location after she received a letter that told her a totally refreshing news.she can work.she felt soooo bored along this days,and it made her happier to know that minho knew it and care for it.whether its his true attention or not,she decide to think it in that way.

Minho still shooting when she arrived,so she decided to sat quitely not far from the PD-nim.after almost 30 minutes,the director said CUT! And they prepared to the next scene.minho went to his seat to rest when she saw krystal sat at the behind.he came to her place.

     “ When did you come?”

     “ As you said”

     “ Good”

He said simply and sat in front of her without saying anything.that made krtystal frustated.

     “ What kind of work you want me to do?”

     “ Coordi”

     “ Coordi?”

    “ I don’t have anyone to prepare or to arrange what I must wear since I debut,because I believe with my own taste.and I got many article as a best dresser too even I without it.but since I cant find any work that you can do while I know that you’re like would explode in no time due to boringness, so I give you a right to do that.be my wife means you cant work with other people,at least you must have an office or else.even i can give you that,but I don’t know whats your speciality yet,so I want to know it before I give you a proper job to do”

     “ So I’m like your designer?”

     “ Private-designer.yes”

     “ I’ve been a part time in a boutique before,and since I like SenEs’brand I learn many things from that.so I think I know it a little”

     “ That’s good.but remember, I hate fur”

     “ Noted.but when I must work?”

     “ Now.but you must work naturally.dont act like you’re doing this because its your job.do this like you have interest in design and you want to explore it through me.your husband.dont act like a coordi.but a wife that still learn her basic for a fashion’s industry with his husband.because that’s what I would tell to the reporter tonight”

     “ Why you must give everything a long reason?”

     “ Because you’re the first to be a coordi from a celebrity that its your husband.the reporter would ask things and make many things if we’re not carefull.”

     “ Okay”

     “ But naturally doesn’t mean that you’re not doing this job fully okay? You must do this whole-hearted.dont you want to know what you want to become ?not the part time things that you done.but your real dream to become.who knows,the story about the meeting of your dad and choi sooyong long time ago until you’ve interest in her brand make you turn into a fashion monster too”

     “ Fashion monster?”

     “ Top Designer”

Krystal keep silent while think what minho’s saying.he said what she never thought before.dream?thats right,she doesn’t even know her speciality along this time.just do the job to make money.and the point that minho found when she doesnt even know made it amazing for her.

     “ Doest that means that I must go to whereever you go?”

     “ Why? Are you happy?”

     “ W..what? are you kidding me?!”

     “ People that ignore it strongly feels the opposite way”

     “ Ya !”

     “ Don’t ! I’m your boss now.dont you have to treat me well now since I’m your boss? Like you’re with myungsoo,whoever that guy is.”

     “ You said its to explore my speciality?”

     “ But I give you money ! stop it,my rest time become a waste to fight with you.you must check my schedhule and plan all of the clothes and accecories that I must wear. I like it simple”

     “ Neh,neh,neh “

Minho smiled but then his smiled disappeared and he stood up immediately.

     “ Yuri,what do you do in here?”

Krystal looked at behind and saw yuri behind her.its like she want to erase her appearance by an eraser.

     “ I want to talk to director han about bussiness.and also I want to see you shooting”

    “ Ah really? that’s good”

Minho said and smiled happy while krystal was soo pissed to see his reaction.minho then realised that he’s being watched and turned to krystal.he frowned a little to look at sudden change in krystal’s expression.

     “ Seems like you’re still busy”

     “ No,I’m fine.oh right I havent introduced you to her.”

Krystal said NO,DON’T,PLEASE NO in her heart many times.

     “ She’s soojung,my..wife.and soojung she’s yuri,my chilhood friend”


 

Krystal POV

 

DAMN !!

WHY HE INTRODUCED ME TO HER?

No,why she must come in here in the first place? Her relationship become warm again untill they meet-in-workplace relationship now?

     “ Omo, I saw you in the fashion show last time. Nice to meet you,soojung-ssi”

     “ Nice to meet you too,yuri-ssi.but anyway,just call me krystal”

     “ Ah okay,krystal. I’m sorry cant greet you in the fashion show,because I don’t know that you’re minho’s wife.but I’m glad we meet again like this”

     “ Its fine because you don’t know me back then.but opposite of you,I know you from minho’s story”

     “ Really?that’s unexpected that minho talked about me to his wife. what minho said about me?”

     “ Just..he said that you are a chilhood friend from the past.just that.a friend”

 Yuri wided her eyes a bit seems get what I’m saying,do you think I would happy to meet you? This is my greetings for you.

I can see from side of my eyes that minho slightly looked at me with I don’t know what kind of look that.

     “ Let shoot !”

The director said and everyone be prepared on their place. I looked at minho that still looking at me.

     “ You can go to work now,honey. I’ll do my work with my best”

I said and gave him a smile.he frowned maybe surprised to see me like that to him.but like he knew yuri was in front of him,he just nodded and smiled awkwardly before he go. I wonder why he become an actor if he’s bad to act in real life with his problem.

     “ You want to sit?”

I asked yuri to sit on the seat that I sat earlier.and she did.

     “ You’re pretty,krystal-ssi”

     “ Me? What are you saying? You’re prettier and taller than me.you just made me feel good yuri-ssi.anyway,you’re older than minho right? Should I call eonni then?”

I saw yuri a little at loss don’t know what to say.

     “ I’m fine with anything.just call me yuri like minho.even we’re not in the same age,we get along well since kid like the same age friend”

     “ Really? I can see you’ve a good relationship.okay we decide to talk each other comfortably then”

     “ Yes,that’d be good”

     “ Anyway,what do you want to do in here? Meet with the PD right? I’m sorry to waste your time.you should do your bussiness and I have some work to do too.this is my first day”

     “ First day?”

     “ Yes I’ll responsible of what minho will wear in the future.private-designer,should I say that? Anyway,this is minho’s idea.maybe he want to see me everyday so that’s why he give me this work”

I said  while laughing.and yuri’s face look uncomfortable.serve you’re right miss !

     “ Okay,I’ll go to the dressing room first.meet again later”

     “ Neh,nice to meet you,krystal.hope to see you more often in the future”

Hey is that means that you want to see minho more often in the future? You’re kidding me !

     “ Bye”

And I leaved her to the dressing room.

Yuri.

Saw her in front of my face was really unbelieveable.she’s really pretty,tall,and have a nice figure.i’m become nothing to compare.minho like that type of girl? That’s why he cant see me.


 

Author POV

 

Krystal sat on the chair that the dressing room have with her hand full of paper about minho’s schedhule or event to attend to.the dressing room isnt that far from yuri’s place,so krystal looked at her once in a while.she’s still talking to the PD.at least she’s right about that was what krystal think.

Then she saw minho that done with his scene come to her and seems have a chat with her and the PD.

     “ I wonder why my stomach is so sick on my way here,now I know”

     “ Eonni”

Krystal surprised because victoria came behind her.

     “ How long did she come?”

     “ Over an hour I think”

     “ She’s really do everything now.talking with the PD is the best you can do,yuri? I wonder what kind of reason that she would do next”

     “ Eonni,why you dislike her that much?”

     “ Then,you like her?”

Krystal shook her head.

     “ Good,we’re in the same boat.dislike her have a simply reason,because I wont see minho like 8 years ago”

     “ I see”

     “ And why you don’t like her? I have a reason because I know her.and you?”

     “ Neh? That’s because..ehm.. I don’t know,seems like she gave a bad feelings whenever I heard or see her”

     “ Krystal,do you possibly…”

     “ Why?”

Victoria smiled.

     “ Nothing.feels like I get my medicine now,my stomach feels better”

Victoria said while smiled then went to minho and yuri’s place that now the PD wasn’t there anymore.

     “ Morning”

     “ Why you come here now? You said you have a meeting?”.minho asked after he saw her.

     “ That’s good I’m in here now”

She said while glance at yuri.

     “ Omo,who is this?”

     “ Annyeonghaseyo vict eonni,you forget about me?”

     “ Ah neh yuri. I don’t know that you’d be this pretty now”

     “ Eonni,how mean.is that means that I’m not pretty back then?”

     “ No,its not like that.ofcourse you are.but its like you’re doing well in overseas.you didn’t do something right?with your face..”

Victoria said half serious and half tease that made yuri’s expression become uncomfortable a while and minho seems tried his best to give her a warning but victoria ignored it.

     “ No,eonni. I don’t have time to do that,and it’s a waste for my money that I get so hard too”

     “ Just kidding yuri.why would I think that? Ofcourse I know that you’re a natural beauty.but anyway,did you come here to see minho ? because I must talk to him about the next project that he’ll do if you’re not”

      “ Aniyo eonni.take your time. I’m done in here,I should go back too.lets meet another time again eonni”

     “ Ofcourse,I have a feelings that we’ll meet often after this.nice to see you again.take care”

     “ Neh.then I’ll go.bye minho”

Yuri said and leave both of two alone.krystal heard everything and like jumping happily to see the situation that just happened.

While minho gave victoria a scary look.

     “ Why? Hungry?”

     “ Vict ! what was that?you and soojung.what’s with you two?”

     “ About what?”

     “ Everything just now.should you talk like that to her?”

     “ Cant she even joke around?”

     “ I know you’re not joking”

     “ If you know then get your sense back,you punk !”

Victoria said while kik minho’s leg with her heels that made minho winced in pain.

     “ Aarrhhhg.are you crazy ?”

     “ Shut up and come with me. I have something to talk about”

Victoria said and leaved him that still hold his leg in pain.


 

     “ What do you want to talk about ? tell me now because I don’t have enough time”

Minho said half heart still mad because victoria kik him a while ago.

They met in the dressing room with krystal to talk about the things that victoria bring.

     “ Neh eonni,if you want I can leave”

     “ No need to do that,because this matter include you too”

     “ Soojung too? What is it?”

     “ You remember the last CF that we talked about? The car’s CF”

     “ AUDI ? the one that you want to reconsider it again”

     “ Neh that. That’d be a pity if you lost this.not just because the money that you’ll get with this contract,but also it’d be good for your image.as you know AUDI is such a big company that have a good name among bussinessman and celebrity.so I reschedhule your work.you know,they want to match it to you.they’re really want to working with you”

     “ Ofcourse they will.its just wrong that they’re just contacting me now”

     “ That’s right.but they want to the point to match the schedhule of yours isnt because of you”

    “ Then because of what?”

     “ Krystal”

    “ Neh?”

Minho and krystal both answered together.

     “ Hey krystal,I want to know about this too.how could you know choi sooyoung? Even you be her model”

     “ Ya vic ! its not about that now.tell me about the problem earlier”

     “ Shut up ! tell me krystal"

    “ It just happened that she’s the one that help my dad in the past then we met accidentally again

now.when I mentioned my dad she said she remembered.and the model things is just happened like that”

     “ Ehm I see.did you know that she’s the wife of the chairman of AUDI’s?”

     “ What?”

Again minho and krystal answered together.

     “ Why you two always have the same expression? You two seems close now”

     “ Don’t say useless things and explain it to me now.whats if soojung know her?”

     “ They want she become the part of it.be a model of AUDI with you”

     “ She and me ? why?”

     “ What do you mean by why? That’s because sooyoung likes her personally and said that she fit the

concept of the CF.and her husband said that she’s loveable while you’re a gentleman so that’d be a

beautiful CF”

     “ We’re having a car CF,not a family’s CF here”

     “ Ara ! I do think that’s a good idea.why? you think she’s not pretty?”

Krystal surprised but immediately look at minho to see his answer.

     “ Just do it then.when we’re gonna take the shoot?”    

     “ Next week”

     “ My schedhule is full until two months after this vic”

     “ As I said. I rearranged it and got your time.what cant I do for this CF? so better you do your

best,ahrasso? Help krystal to shoot too.if you dare mess this up then you’ll die in my hand !”

     “ Don’t say that to me.say that to her. If you be a burden to me later then you’ll die in my hand”

Minho said and krystal cant answer anything because the fact that she’d be the main model of AUDI’s CF

with minho is a big thing to think right now.she’s not completely get her sense.

     “ Before that you’ll get hit by me if you bothering her”

     “ Mwolla ! I’m going !”

Minho said and went to shoot his next scene again.


 

Krystal POV

We went home together now since we’re in the same work’s place after today. I did what minho told

me to do,I gave a recap of his schedhule with my plan about what he’ll wear later.even that I was still

nervous,for both.the first work and what vic eonni told us to.

At that time when I be a part at sooyoung eonni’s fashion show is just an accident.but even with that

event I ruined it,why sooyoung eonni believed in me again in this kind of project? Even its as far as be a

model of the big CF audi !!

     “ What are you thinking about?”

 Minho asked me while I’m still looking outside the window with thoughts that run wildly"

  “ Uh? Nothing.just seoul is really pretty tonight”

I gave him a slight smile.

     “ What do you mean by pretty? its pretty dark in this street”

     “ Uhm,I guess you’re right”

The street is pretty dark too,I made a wrong reason for this.

     “ So what are you thhinking about?”

    “ About what eonni said earlier”

     “ Which eonni?”

    “ Ofcourse vict eonni,did you think it as yuri EON-NI ?!”

     “ Why you bring yuri in this topic?”

     “ Forget it !”

     “ So what about vict said earlier?”

     “ Audi’s model.dont you think that you should ask them to change their mind?”

     “ Why?”

     “ What do you mean by why? I ruined sooyoung eonni’s fashion show at that time,now she gave me this even bigger work to do. I cant shamelessly take this job minho.what if I ruin it again?”

     “ Did you believe that you’d make it in that way?”

     “ Then what’s else? I don’t have any experience in that kind of bussiness,so I’ll make it hit?”

     “ There’s always a first time”

     “ But this work is too big to be a first time or to be a trial minho”

     “ Who said that you must did it like it’s a trial? Even its your first time,you must do it profesionally,so you wont be fail at it”

     “ But I can imagine my self fail at it already”. I sighed.

     “ Cant you believe it in yourself?”

     “ Then minho…can you believe in me?”

     “ Well…”

What would he say? Why my heart like expecting something?.

      “ Its not like I believe in you”

What?

     “ See? You do think like me”

     “ But..”

     “ What?”

     “ I know that you’d do your best if you know someone give you this great opportunity.and by doing your best,I’m a person that believe that doing that will give you a good result”

     “ Is that mean you want to work in this CF even its with me? You said that you wont me be a burden to you”

     “ That’s ofcourse.but I’ll teach you instead so you wont be a burden”

     “ Teach me?”

     “ Isnt that good?”

     “ What do you mean by good? I’m happy”

     “ Happy? Why?”

     “ Because you’re going to help me”

     “ Ya ! I’m just throw a lesson to you.thats up to you whether you want to bite it or runaway”

     “ Should you speak that harsh?”

    “ No matter what,lets do this.by watching you in the fashion show at that time,you’re not that bad.but why you fall so suddenly anyway? That’d be good if you finish it till the end”

     “ That’s because …..”

I almost said the reason that it was because of yuri because I was mad because he teased me.

     “ What?”

     “ Mwolla”

     “ Mwo?”

     “ Just drive !”

     “ I’m not your driver you know?”

     “ Who said that? I said just drive”

     “ Want to walk,huh?”

     “ Mhian”

I said immediately before he leave me in the street.this bastard really can do everything when he mad.better not irritated him now.

 



 

MINSTALISREAL IS BAAAAAAAACCCCCKKK !!!

Anyway guys, i'm soooo in love with krystal's acting in the Heirs.

Pretty Bona is really loveable and amazingly even i'm a girl i feel she's loveable.

krystal is a good actress ,dont you think so?

And for Bona and Chan young's relationship......this is the first time that i'm fine to see krystal with other man except minho keke

I guess they're doing really well in this drama.

And Dr.Kim Seong Woo a.k.a Minho too do a good job.

He proved it as a good actor even he's an idol group.

He improved a lot.Awesome minho !!!!!!

SHARE YOUR THOUGHT ABOUT THEM IN THEIR DRAMA ON THE COMMENT POST PLEASEEEEE

It'd be fun to discuss it with you all.

I'll reply your thoughts my dear reader !!!!