I shouldnt feel upset

Fake Marriage ,Playful Couple...but... Pure Love * The story when Mr.Perfect met Mrs.Trouble Maker*

As soon as we arrived at home,I saw minho was yawning.he seems so tired.he had so many schedhule already,and tommorow his drama shooting too.he would be super busy.

     “ You should sleep.you have a drama shooting tommorow”

     “ You’re right”.he said while rubbed his neck.tired.

     “ Ehm minho,I think I would be back to sulli’s room again.i think it’s alright because she seems busy with her university and it would made her stay long in her friend’s house”

     “ If u think so then alright.but don’t move all of your stuff to that room.just in case if she suddenly come here”

I nodded and minho walked to his room.

I went to the kitchen and make a glass of milk with honey in it.I made it for minho since he looked so tired.

I went to his room with a glass of milk in my hands.when I was there,minho already in his bed.

     “ Are you sleeping yet?”

     “ Why?”.he humming while his eyes still closed.

     “ Wake up for a moment.drink this”

He opened his eyes and wake up.i gave his the glass while his expression seems like asked “ what is this?”.

     “ I added honey in it.it good for your health.you looked tired and you would began your drama shooting tommorow,,so its better to recharge your energy”

I talked confidently even honestly I was so embrassed to say that.i saw minho drank it,and he seems satisfied.

     “ I must admit it that this is nice.thank you”

    “ Then..fighting for tommorow !”.i smiled then leaved his room.


 

Tap .. Tap… Tap …

Minho was running from his room fastly.

     “ You’re neat already”

     “ Why you didn’t woke me up?”.he asked annoyed.

     “ The schedhule is an hour again.you’re still have a time so I think to let you rest more”

     “ Aiish you..I don’t like when people waiting for me,it makes them badmouthing me easily.I’m going”

     “ Hey,you don’t eat your breakfast?”

     “ No,I’m late.”

Then he running to his car and drove fastly.

Even he’s an annoying person,he’s really responsible with his work.its good that he’s still has a good atttitude.

But not long after that the bell was rang.did minho forgot something?.

I opened the door and saw onew oppa outside.

     “ Onew oppa?”

     “ Annyeoung !”.he smiled.” Minho still at home right?”

     “ He went to the location just now”

     “ Really?so early.i thought I would make it  to meet him”

     “ I s there something important oppa?why you dont come in?i’m just making breakfast,you should eat first before going back oppa”

     “ Ah now that you mention it,I havent had my my breakfast yet.so,should I?”

     “ Ofcourse,oppa.come in”.i giggled.

After I prepared the breakfast.we ate together while chatting.

     “ But why you’re looking for minho,oppa? “

     “ I just want to give back the CD’s that I lend from him when we’re in jeiju.but I think I should give it to you to give it to him.can you?”

     “ Neh”

     “ But krystal,this is really nice.the food is delicious.minho once said that your kimchi stew was good,so I think he’s right”

     “ Minho said that?”

     “ Yes,why? He didn’t tell that to you? He’s that kind of person.so don’t mind it”

     “ You’re right oppa”.and we’re laughing.” Ehm oppa,can I ask you something?”

     “ Ofcourse. About what?”

     “ Who is yuri?”

     “ Neh?”.he seems shocked.


Author POV

 

Minho was still doing his part in the location.he’s still doing a scene where he’s still working with his piano.he’s become an artist too in that drama.

Victoria checking him up carefully from tv’s director when suddenly someone whispered something to her.

     “ Minho’s wife? Why you don’t ask her to come in?”

     “ She’s said she’ll be waiting outside sice we’re still in the filming.but she want to meet you”

     “ Ahrasso”

Then victoria headed to krystal immediately.she’s really waiting outside with a bag in her hand.

     “ Krystal,I miss you a lot”.Victoria said as soon as she saw krystal and hugged her happily.

     “ Me too eonni.Why eonni didn’t come at minho’s house at all? I’m waiting for you”

     “ Mhian,I’ve a lot of things to do.that kid took all of my time,even I don’t have a time for my self”.victoria jokingly said and they laughed.” Why you didn’t come in?you can see minho inside,he’s still doing his part now”

     “ Aniyo,I wont enterupt his work.i came just for this”.krystal said while gave a bag from her hand.” He havent eat his breakfast yet because of me.so I made this for him.and this bag for eonni and others.i made a lot”

     “ Uwaaa you’re so sweet.thank you so much”

     “ Aniyo eonni.that’s nothing.and.. I think I should go now.i wont to bother eonni’s work.we meet again later eonni.its a must okay.promise?”

     “ Neh,I’ll run to you when I’m free,krystal.I’m promise ! I’m going in now .bye~”

     “ Bye eonni~”

They waved each other.victoria brought the bag that krystal gave to her with her and came in in the location again.krystal still smiling until victoria disappeared.but when she’s completely gone,her expression change.

She walked slowly while her mind was everywhere.

Flashback

     “ Who is yuri?”

     “ Neh?”.I could saw that onew’s oppa face was shocked to hear that name.” What do you mean with that krystal?”

     “ Cant you tell me who is yuri is to minho,onew oppa?”

     “ Where do you know about that name?”

     “ That’s because..When minho was drunk,he called…that name”

     “ Really?when is that?so,after he meets you?”

     “ Not long ago”

     “ But..whatever it is,I don’t think I have a right to explain about that to you.it’s up to minho to explain this matter to you,not me”

     “ Then maybe I wouldn’t know about that”

     “ Why?”

     “ I would never ask about this to him.i think it’s better if I knew about this from someone else”

I don’t know why but that’s what I feel.i was afraid if minho told me about who is that girl was by himself.even deep in my heart I knew who is that’s girl to minho.for person like him to call a girl’s name when he’s drunk and with that kind of expression….yeah,I knew whats the meaning of that.but I didn’t know why that I couldn’t help to ask this too onew oppa.and I didn’t know either why I felt down.

     “ Forget it oppa,I’m sorry to ask such question to you.Its okay.you want to eat fruit? I’ll bring it for you”.i said almost get up from chair.

     “ Yuri is minho’s first love”.suddenly he said that.my hearts like tell me that this was shocking,even I knew it from the beginning that this name have something to him.but still..

     “ Uh really?”

     “ Are you sure krystal that you want me to explain this things?”

     “ Whatever it is,its better than I hear it from minho himself I guess”

     “ Uhm…okay.Minho and yuri is a neighborhood’s friend.and she went in the same school as us too,she’s in the same class with me.we’re bestfriend.but minho seems overprotective about her.because minho knew that yuri had a terrible thing happened to her in the past.someone kidnapped her when she was coming out from school,but thankfully she’s save and the kidnapper was jailed.but yuri was weak after that,and minho knew it.as we grew older,yuri seems live better and become cheerfull as before again.but minho never changed his care to her.and one day,at her birthday minho confessed his feeling to her.she didn’t answer anything,just smiled.maybe at that time she didn’t trust minho’s confession.but the other day when all of us still hang out at a café that we used to go,we saw yuri and her friends.we wanted to greet them,but suddenly we heard her friend ask something to yuri.

     “ What do you think of minho? he’s a 100 point out of 100.and he seems care a lot to you too,yuri-ah.i envied you ! if I was you then I would go out with him for sure.younger boys !“

But yuri said something that made minho changed after that.she said “ really? I don’t think so,he’s kind so he cares for other people too not just me.maybe he did that because we’re childhood’s friend.and I guess its hard to see him as a man since we grew old together. he’s still like a child,so I adore him so much.nothing like ‘going out’ part”

     “ Minho changed after that.he didn’t care even yuri was around him.we’re still bestfriend with yuri,but minho didn’t treat her as before after that day.and not long after that,he studied abroad.and yuri become a successful model too.i think its been 8 years since their latest meeting.”

End of flashback-

 

Now I knew why he called that name when he was drunk.but if onew oppa was right,why he mention that name again if they didn’t meet each other in 8 years? Did he still have a feeling for her after what she did to him?

After that night when I heard that name,I couldn’t forget it at all.I didn’t know why but it keep getting me to think of it.now that I knew it,I hate myself to bother about this.its like better I didn’t know maybe.it quite hurt to hear that story even I cant help but to listen to it till the end.

Maybe minho was right. I’m becoming sensitive about this marriage and becoming delusional by myself.I was acted like a real wife now.maybe I should hear minho’s advice for not to know each other’s privacy.better if I did that.better if I was REALLY CAN do that.


 

Myungsoo POV

 

Knock Knock ..

     “ Come in”

     “ Annyeong”

I looked up and saw krystal stood up in front of my door’s office,smiles brightly.

     “ Krystal? Why you didn’t tell me first if you want to come in here?”

Its been quite a long time since I met her last time.but if I thought of it again,it’s been a week I thought.was that considered long? Something that I knew was I was happy to see her here.

     “ It’s a surprise ! and you said that we’re friends,boss.so why I should make promise for visiting you”

     “ I think..if you said that we’re friends,then stop calling me boss”

     “ Ah you’re right.myungsoo !”she giggled.

     “ That’s good.anyway,have you eat lunch?”

     “ Honestly,yes I already did.but if you treat me,nothing that I can do”

     “ That’s right.its you after all.lets go !”

We’re going to a restaurant near my coffee’s shop for having our lunch while talking.

     “ Oh right,minho’s sister.sulli right? How old is she?”

     “ Sulli? She’s just about going to college.why?”

     “ Nothing,just..she’s so straight-forward you know.for a girl in that age”

     “ And sooooo,you’re interest?”

     “ What are you talking about?”

     “ Sulli.its because you’re rarely talked about a woman,so it must be quite special when you mention it in our talk.dont you think so?whoa now that I think again,seems like I know you better”.she laughed happily after teased me.

     “ Then I think it goes for you too.seems like I was quite often to mention your name along this time.is that mean that I have interest at you?”.I asked her back then her expression changed.seems like she didn’t think that I would said that.her expression was so cute.

     “ A-ah you’re right.maybe it didn’t turn out that way.my bad”.she’s controling her face by forcing her laugh then.

     “ Now that you mention it..I think you’re right”

     “ Neh?”

     “ I think I’ve interest at you”

She’s blank,couldn’t say anything.she looked at me confused.until her phone was rang.she hurriedly took her phone and read it.

     “ I think I should go now,minho said that we must attend a party tonight.anyway,thank you for your treat.my turn next time.bye”.she said hurriedly and left.

She’s just leaving me because of what I said,isnt it?.


 

Author POV

At night,

Krystal run  outside the house after she received minho’s message that he’s already waiting outside.he came from shoothing’s location to home to pick up krystal then went to the party together.that was a wedding’s party of a PD’s daughter that minho still currently filming.so he should attend it even he’s busy with his drama’s filming.

     “ Didn’t I say that u must done in 5 minutes before I reached here?”

    “ Sorry”.krystal said using english like she didn’t really mean it.

Minho wont waste a time and just started the engine and drove to the wedding’s party.


 

Minho POV

 

On the way there-in the car.

Why she didn’t say anything since she get in in the car? She looked in the window and completely ignored me.then suddenly I remembered something.

     “ Did you’re really bring lunch box to the shoothing’s location this morning?”

     “ Neh”.finally she spoke.

     “ Why you leaved as soon as you gave that lunch box to victoria? Why you didn’t stay and watch the filming before you’re going back?”

Suddenly she looked at me.but her way to look at me was so calm.was she sick?

     “ Minho,did you feel that that’s a pity that I leaved as soon as I gave the lunch box to vict eonni without seeing you?”

Seriouly,what kind of question is that? Why she asked me something like that? That’s 100% isnt it? Of course I feel…I feel…

     “ Why you don’t asnwer me?”.she asked again.

     “ What kind of question is that?! It doesn’t really matter for me whether you stay or not”

     “ I see.ofcourse,why would you care.right?”

     “ Mwoya ?! you’re weird”

     “ Yes I do think that I’m weird”.she said helplessly and looked outside the window again.

What happened to her?


Krystal POV

 

We arrived at the party.even I wasn’t in the mood to it,but I must fake it as I was really like it when I was arrived.there were many important people to minho,so I wont ruin anything.

     “ Eonni~”.I greeted victoria eonni.she was the one that I saw as soon as I arrived.

     “ Krystal~ uwaa~I’m just arrived here.good thing I meet you immediately,I think this party would be boring”.she hugged me happily.

     “ You just meet her this morning vict,why so hyper about it”

     “ Ya choi Minho ! shut up ! if its krystal then I cant get boring even I met her everyday.different from you.i’ll get tired even to think about you”

     “ I know you love me more than anything,so..i leaved”

Minho said leaved us while we laughed.all of us knew that victoria is really love minho and protect him so well,and minho to her too.they’re really like a family.

Minho went to the PD that held this party to chat while I was chatting with victoria eonni.he’s not far for my place.i heard he’s talking that he came here with me.then I went to them for a second for a formal greetings,then I go back to victoria eonni.

     “ Oh right I want to introduce you with someone.she’s a model that had many experience overseas.we’re still in discussing about her cameo to our drama.i think you should meet her first”

I heard the PD’s said that.and he’s like looked at a direction and put his hand up like calling her to come.then I looked at the direction that he pointed and a woman walking to our direction.

She’s so beautiful.i believed her face was a korean,but her skin was diferent from a normal people in korea.she’s quite tanned and gave a y’s feeling.and not to mention that she’s tall and have a really nice S line.no wonder when the PD said that she’s a model that had a great air-time in overseas.i didn’t think to overhear them.but it just happened since our place isnt that far.even I just can hear them softly,but I still can catch what they’re saying.

     “ OMO !”

Suddenly victoria eonni looked surprised.she wided her eyes.

     “ Eonni,what happened?”

     “ Ah here she is.introduce yourself miss.Kwon,this is mr.Choi that I talked to you”

I heard the PD said when that woman was in front of them.but strangely,minho had the same reaction with victoria even not as clear as her,but I could tell that he was kinda like…surprised? What’s with this two?

     “ Eonni?”.victoria keep looking at her.

     “ Yu..ri”

She said that slowly.my heart suddenly felt like tightening.was she means that a woman in front of minho now was yuri?

     “ Hey..nice to see you again”.she said elegantly.

     “ So you knew each other already?”.the PD confused.

     “ Neh..mo..”.yuri answered it smiley while minho was still silent while looking at her.

     “ That’s good to know it.anyway,I must meet other guest.meet you later okay!”.and the PD leaved them alone.

     “ Why that girl must be here now after she gone for a long time?”.victoria looked really annoyed to see that girl.


 

Minho POV

Can I believe my eyes now? Or should I believe my mind?

If my eyes was true then the person in front of me was seriously yuri.if my mind was true,then I think I would never see her again.

     “ Why you look so surprised rather than to be happy to meet a long time friends,minho?”

She said while smiled.

That smiled.....

even we didn’t meet for over 50 years,I thought I still knew who had that smile.because that smile was the one that make me had my first love plus one-sided love.

     “ So,noona happy to meet me now?”

     “ Noona? After a long time we didn’t meet now you call me noona all of sudden.you’re like a different person”

That’s right.even she’s older than me,I never called her noona after she had an accident in the past.that was the way to express my feels that I wanted to ruin the age barried between us.because in the past I was afraid that she wouldn’t think me as a man if I kept calling her by noona.even so,seems like my method wasn’t success.

     “ Ah really? but people changes,isnt it? As long as its not a bad thing”

I couldn’t express my feels yet I didn’t know how I felt either,so I just do something that my mind and body planned it to bring me to.i wont think much of it,I was already end this story with her in the past since I decided to study abroad.so just think her as a long time friend that meet accidentally wasn’t the bad idea.

     “ But what should I do? I think I like you in the past better when you just call me yuri”

Really? was that time you’re really having your concern to me? But honestly,even I was surprised to see her.but I was…kinda happy to see her again.see that she’s doing well and healthy.

     “ I heard about your news.I’m sorry I cant attend your wedding ceremony”

     “ That’s fine.I didn’t invite many people either.just family and bestfriends”

     “ So I’m not in that two category?”

     “ What do you mean?”

Exactly what was she thinking about? She’s just smiled heard what I asked.

     “ I think I should go now,I have a schedhule after this.we’ll talk later again.I miss the others too.send my regard to onew,key,jonghyun and taemin.lets arranged a time for us to meet.anyway,I’m happy we meet again”

She said and leaved.i sighed as soon as I saw her disappeared.what is this God? Why this is happened again after I was almost recover?.

     “ Ya ! what she’s doing here?”

     “ Vict,don’t surprise me !”

     “ We both know that we surprised by her in here.so what she’s doing here?”

     “ The PD said that she’s in discussing to be a cameo to my drama”

     “ I hear that just now.but why in the hell that she must come to seoul again?just for that cameo? I’m not sure she’s just coming for that.be carefull,minho”

     “ What are you saying? She dumped me 8 years ago,so why becarefull of her? Maybe she’s really come just for work”

     “ I don’t know..maybe she realized how she was feeling now so she came.anyway,woman know woman better.dont fall for her again minho-ah ! “

     “ What are you saying? My story with her was already ended.so don’t mind it”

     “ Are you really okay?”

     “ Honestly..not that well”

     “ What should I do now?”

     “ Stop it vict, I’m not like I used to be.i can get over it”

     “ That’s a relief then”

     “ Anyway,where’s soojung?”

     “ Krystal? She said she wanted to go back home.about 10 minutes ago.i don’t know maybe she’s not feeling well”

     “ Why you didn’t tell me??”

What? She’s leaving without tell me beforehand? Did she ate something that made her sick again?.

     “ You still have a chat with yuri.and she said not to tell you,she said she can walk home alone”

     “ Really? I think I should go home now.you bring your car?”

     “ No,I just have a taxi later”

     “ I would drive you home then”

     “ No need to do that.i should meet the people in here first.you should check her up now.go home !”

I nodded and leaved the party.