The difficult Choices

Fake Marriage ,Playful Couple...but... Pure Love * The story when Mr.Perfect met Mrs.Trouble Maker*

Krystal POV

 

Ring .. Ring ...Ring ..

Hoahm ..My alarm's did well today.I got up in the third rang.because honestly I didnt sleep well last night,how could I ? I faced a nightmare before I went to my sleep.That moneylenders said that he wanted to sell me if I cant paid him,but what should I did with my debts?that's too much to I searched in the time that he said.

But I had to go work today,I didn't want to late in my first day.and the other hand,this was the way that I could got the money.

     " Hana, dul, ses , nes, daseos, yeoseos , ilgob, yeodeolb, ahob, yeol ! sigh....Gwenchanha,soojung ! you can find the money ! fighting ! "

I counted of the numbers one through ten.This was what I did when I felt terrible and sad.My mother ever taught this when he was alive.she said that I should be able to forget my problems and smiled happily when I finished counting to ten.

I gained my power then I began to prepare myself.showered,wore my clothes [ long-sleeve blue shirt and white-hot pants ].I was done !

I came out from my house and went to my new job.Coffee House.


Tingle ..

The bell in the cafe's door sounded when I opened it.That's a relief,I wasnt late.there's no custommer yet.

The butler came to me when he saw me arrived.

     " You've come". He said friendly,maybe he's this kind of person.not someone that I met before,that rejected me.keke

     " Neh,please take care of me sunbaenim ^^ "

     " Me too.krystal,change your clothes then meet me in that table.I want to tell you about something"

     " Neh~ "

After I wore my uniform to work,I met him in the table that he told me before.

     " What happend,sunbaenim ?"

     " Myungsoo..ani,This cafe's owner.you met him yesterday,right? He said that your work from 8pm until 5pm,right?"

     " Neh "

     " Now your work just from 8pm until 12pm "

     " Why ? "

     " Yesterday,after you came back from here.someone came.she told me that she need to work.honestly,I wanted to reject her like I did to you too.because we didnt need a new servant again and she's a girl too.but she looked pitiful.she said that she need money to support her sister.to school etc.and when myungsoo came out from his room,he shocked to see her.they're know each other because they're in the same school in the elementary school.after myungsoo and I heard her story,we accepted her.not that we need a servant,but we want to help her.that's why when she told us that she must take her sister to school and prepare everything in her house every morning,we decided to give her half time.from 12pm until 5pm.because if you both work together is useless,because we just need one of you,that's why you must share your time to work together.is it okay to you?"

     " Hoaa~~ sunbaenim and boss are so cool ! I'm totally fine with it if the reason is like that.I want to meet her too.who's her name?"

     " She said,Amber"

     " Amber,okay arasso sunbaenim ^^ but .."

     " Why? "

     " My..salary ..?"

     " Dont worry,myungsoo said that you both get the full salary.because he just want to help you two.both look like need this job.instead you both must create a new flavor of coffee once a month.that's to pay your half time"

     " Dahaeng ida (it's a relief)..I will work with full of my spirit ! believe me..keke "

     " Neh..but today you must work in full time,because she begin to work tommorow.then,we must work now.I leave"

     " Neh,sunbaenim ^^ "

Then I followed him behind and took a cleaner to clean the table.but then I heard my phone rang,I got a text message.I read it.

     From : The car's owner

          " Lets meet "

The car's owner? The guy that I helped him and he helped me? why he wanted to meet me? He needed a help? I replied him.

     To : The car's owner

          " Why ? "

He's simply replied.

     " Just meet me in Namsan Tower. Cable Car .tonight,7pm."

Mwoya ? he wanted to meet me for what?

Could he asked me gently ? he's so cool [in the bad meaning] even this situation, the side that more needed was him.but,okay I'll met him.curious for what he wanted from me.


My job ended at 5.30pm.

Because I cleaned the table and cleaned everything,not because sunbaenim told me to do it,but I wanted.This was a great chance to work in here,so I was so happy.

Today,there were so many custumers.but I didnt see my boss today,he's not in cafe.

Honestly I wanted to meet him and thanked him again.but,I'll did it tommorrow.

I saw someone sold spicy rice cakes ( dukbogi ).Nice~ I wanted to buy one.but then when I ate one I wanted more and more.when I looked at my wristwatch,it said that now was 6pm.I was late,because needed time to go to Namsan Tower.The traffic light,namsan tower crowd and else made it difficult.

I run to the Bus stop and quickly went in. ~~~


It's 7pm now.sigh ! I made it.

But why I must this hurry?aargh I didnt know.I walked in the namsan tower and went up to the cable car.

When I was there,I didnt see him.I looked around but I couldnt see anyone like him.then I got a call from him.

     " Where are you ? ". I asked him.

     " Dont mention my name,just silent.and dont call me with my name,others will recognize me"

He hung up the phone.

I felt someone came to my side.I looked at my side and there was a guy wore a cap then hoodie and sunglasses.

     " You think that they didnt recognize you if you wear this,huh? I know exactly it was you when I saw you"

     " That's because you already meet me in person,thats why you could.but them,they just watch me in TV and else"

     " So,are you saying that you're different from media to real life?"

     " I'm more handsome in real life"

     " Wangja-byeong ( someone that always praise himself-prince fever ) "

     " Thats not the point.went in to the cable car first"

Then we went in.

     " Why only the two of us in this cable car?"

     " I asked my manager to rent this cable car tonight"

     " Why?"

     " Because I cant meet a girl that easy.I'm a celebrity,someone that I meet always be a huge news"

     " Mwo? ije deiteu? (are we dating now?) "

     " Neo michyeoss-eo? (are you crazy?).I want to tell something to you,so I meet you in here "

     " Alright,we're here now.and no one with us.just tell me"

     " I want to lend my money to you.to pay your debts.about the payments,don't mind it.you can pay back to me slowly "

     " Okay,just lend me.gomawo ! "

     " Mwo? "

     " Just lend me "

     " But I want you to do something for me.I want you to be my fake wife"

     " Okay,I'd love too "

     " Mwo?"

     " When we will married?"

     " As..soon..as possible"

     " Mwaahhahahahahahahahaha ". I burst into laughter.I didnt know that this guy could be this funny. " is it hidden camera?where's the camera?or this is Mnet's show?Mnet scandal? you're doing good Choi Minho,but I already know.keke "

     " You think this is a joke?"

     " Then what? a reality? that's not make a sense..keke" I giggled many times,really funny.

     " Then..". he said while took something from his jacket.a sheet of paper?oh wait,I thought that I ever see it before.a check? " How much your debt?". he asked.

     " $ 200.000 ". I answered still dumbfounded looked at his check.

     " Ho,you have that much? okay ! ". He wrote down the nominal.exactly like I said.$200.000. " This.you need it right". he gave it to me.

     " What is this?is it serious?"

     " You're the one that think this is a joke"

     " But unbelieveable.you pay my debt.$200.00.unbelieveable"

     " Are you awake now? can you remember what I said before for your return?"

     " What?"

     " Be my fake wife"

     " What?"

     " Can you say yes beside what? You need that money,and I need you to be my fake wife.just for 6 months.It's not a big deal,just a fake.and we will divorce when our contract end in 6 monts.I think that's not too much"

     " Are you kidding me?"

     " No,I'm sure.so what's the answer?". He said easily.

     " You know what?". I stood up. " If we're not in the air now,I will came out from here.but because we're in the air now,I think I must more patient a little bit.just think what you want to think,and dont include me.dont talk to me again,and here's your check.I'm waiting for this stuff to stop.better you to silent"

     " Dont act like you didnt need this money,woman always pretended". He said.what?you said that I was pretending now? I came to him and kick his leg.

     " Ouch !! michyeoss-eo ?!! Apeun ( hurt) !!". but then the cable car stopped.I quickly came out from there and leaved him.


     " What exactly he thought? Is he crazy? I thought he was crazy just when he said that he would pay my debts as much as $ 200.000.then his madness coupled with the condition that he gave to me.WHAT? Be the fake wife? What the hell?! he thinks I'm a woman that would accept his demand?a fake wife? he made me piss off ! "

 

I was mumbling when I was walking.I didnt care with what perople thought about me when they saw me like this,even they said that I was mad I didnt care.

People that passed me always looked at me weirdly.some of them even pointed at me.

     " What are you doing,krystal-ssi~~ ?". I heard ugly voice behind me.that moneylenders.

     " Walking,dont follow me ! "

     " Aniyo,I want to remind you that your time almost done.please bring your money quickly,honey~ or I will sell you and bring you in the ion.okay,I leave.I want to search someone to sell you for.you want a local person or a foreign?aah,I will choose them for you."

He teased me and leaved.I felt my legs trembling.


     " Eomma~ Appa~ I'm home ". I said when I entered my house.

No one answered.

Yeah,if someone answered then I would be more scared.My parents passed away since I was kid,and after that I lived alone in this house.so silent.but not that silent if I counted many nights that some monylenders knocked my door and tried to force me paid my debts.

I was tired live like this since I was kid.when my friends played happily,I must work to buy some food to eat.worse than that,I also work to pay my father's debts.

I opened my cupboard and took a ramyun and boiled it.When I was angry,I ate more than usual.I keep eating to forget my problem.after done with my ramyun,I ate it.

I ate my ramyun in silence.none sound I heard,except the tinkling sound because my chopsticks  exposed the bowl when I was still eating.suddenly I felt very lonely,I really felt tired with this life.I wasnt that strong.I miss my father and my mother.when I in this condition maybe I will be more peaceful if my mom coocked something for me, and my father's hand gently patted my back and said " everything will be fine ".How happy I was if that came true.

I stood up and took an Album on top of my cabinet.An album that I ended to open since my father's passed away.not because I hate them,but because I work until late day by day.until when I arrived at home,I slept immediately because I was tired.so I forgot about this album.

I opened the album.I saw my photo when I was a baby.My father said that I was like my mom since I was a baby,he said that I more beutiful than my mother.I smiled when I saw it.

I opened sheet after sheet until I found a photo when I was kid with my mother and my father played in the park.we smiled happily at that time.how I wish I could rewind the time.I touch my mother's photo.

     " Eomma,I miss you"

I heard my voice was shaky .It's like I wanted to cry.I touched my father's photo too.

     " Appa,dont be jealous.I miss you too"

I said while smile.I really miss my parents.My mother and my father.

I opened the last sheet of the album.I found a note.I took it.what was this?I didnt see this back then.was this my father's note payable?.I opened it.

          " Wednesday, 2 April 1994.
       Today when I got home from gaming with my friends, I saw my wife crying and hugging my               daughter.I never seen her like this,she's saying that my daughter Soojung was shortness of                breath and his body is cold.she's faint too.

I began to cry because I'm affraid about what happens to my daughter.I took her immediately to a nearby hospital, but doctors say to take it to a larger hospital.I was surprised to hear it, does soojung ill?

ago after I took him to a larger hospital,the doctors said that soojung was suffering from lung pathology.He said that this can be cured by surgery and therapy treatments continuesly.but I know that the costs will very expensive and I have no money.actually I've had a lot of debt because of my stupid behavior.but I saw my wife crying, Soojung was the first child and also my last.because my wife can not give birth again because of problems  when she gave birth soojung.We're really love soojung.

I borrow money from loan sharks for soojung.the cost of operation was very large numbers. $ 80,000. but it does not end.after that operation soojung must perform regular maintenance therapy and taking medication should be routine.I keep borrow money until I realized that I just continue to pile up my debt.cost of therapy and medication is expensive.and Soojung should continue to undergo it for almost a years.

How pity I look at her, in her age must have all of this.but after treatment, eventually she totally  recovered.but my wife became very weak because she always take care of soojung since morning until morning.then,my wife passed away.My wife that I love left me.but I will continue to raise Soojung and continue to work hard to pay all of my debts.

I'm sorry Soojung because I have made your live difficult.Appa want you to always cheerfull and be a good girl.I always proud of you.Appa promise to make you happy ^ ^ "

 

I read it while my tears kept coming down to my cheek and down to the paper.I sobbed again and again.I cried loudly when I finished to read it.

My father,that always I blame along of my life was my guardian angel.he did that just because of me,and my mother...she..because of me too.

I cried loud and louder.I kept to call their name and apologizes even I knew that was useless.but I didnt care about it,I want to apologize to my parents that always suffered because of me.

     " Appaaaa , Eommaaa ...Mhiane ! ". I said it while tears kept down and I couldnt handle it.

I saw that note again."be a good girl.I always proud of you.Appa promise to make you happy."

Then I remembered about what the moneylenders told me about.he wanted to sell me and took me to ion.NO ! THAT WOULD NEVER GONNA BE HAPPENED ! My father said that he proud of me and wanted me to be a good girl.I wouldnt do what the moneylenders told me to do.I must find a way to out from this problem.I wiped my tears and gained my spirits again.

I wanted to make my parents happy,I wanted to live happily.I wouldnt do dirty things like that.I must find a way.but what?

No one would borrowed me money that much,even she's my friend or else.except...

except...

Wait,I didnt want to think about him.but he always run into my mind.was he sure wanted to lend me that money?

But what's the return? be a fake wife? that's too much ! but I thought if we had some agreement and sign a contract,that must be fine.it seems that he needed me too.so,no one would disadvantaged.I got my money and he got anything he wanted except myself afcourse.he got my status,even that's just a fake.nothing else ! I began to think that's a good idea.

At least,this was the cleanest idea to get that money than I must did what the moneylenders told me to do.it's better than that.


Minho POV

     

     " How's the date?". Victoria said while giggled.

     " What date?she rejected me ! "

     " Really?hoa~ it's the first time you being reject,huh? "

     " Vic ! "

     " Arasso arasso~ what do you said to her until she rejeted you?"

     " I said that I would lended her money to pay her debts but she's must be my fake wife for 6 month"

     " You said directly?"

     " Then what?You know me vic,I cant say nonsense's thing"

     " Afcourse she rejected you.but wait until her considering your invitation"

     " She will do that?"

     " Why? You're sad if she's no?"

     " Vic ! "

     " Okay,okay Minho dont yell at me.just kidding.she's must be considering it,just wait her decission"

then my phone rang.I got a message.from Jung Soojung.what ? I opened it exitedly.I hope she would helped me.then I read it

     " Your invitation ..I accept it "

 



Yuhuuuuuu ~~ update another Chap ^^

What do you think about this chap?

I was tearing to write soojung's moment with her parents :(

I hope you like this chapter too :)

And I add another character,Amber~

Now Myungsoo,Victoria,Luna,Woohyun,Key,and Amber in the story.

Who's the next? :0

The next chap is Minstal Moment.

Don't expect too much,because this is for the begining..keke

and for ~

@minstal_1 : I will add minstal moment in the next chap ^^

@airakca : Thank youu~~ I hope you like it :) keep waiting ^^

@pu3z_myunghee : Yeah the fake will be begin ~~ keke

@pandagirl84 and @hwangrin : I'll update it as soon as possible ^^

@nisalove minstal : Thank you~~ I love to read your comment.I'm happy that you like my story and exited to wait ^^ I'll update it as soon as possible :)

 

from the other readers please show your support to me ! ^^

I love you all ~~

Keep comment and subs guys ~~~

I love to read your comment :*