Please,I cant meet him

Fake Marriage ,Playful Couple...but... Pure Love * The story when Mr.Perfect met Mrs.Trouble Maker*

Author POV

 

The next morning.

Sulli was still eating her breakfast while watching tv in the livingroom,then she heard her brother’s room opened.

Minho walked down the stairs sleepy.his hair was messed and and seems tired.

Sulli looked at her brother while laughing,she liked it very much to see her brother’s humanity,because minho was someone that always pretended to look cool and a perfectsionist.sulli held her laugh by watching tv again.

     “ Don’t be nosiy  in the morning,lowered the volume !”

Minho said as soon as he was in the kitchen to drink.

While he was drinking,he felt his head was pain.

     “ Ouch,my head”.he grinned

     “ And don’t be noisy at night too”.sulli said to her brother.

     “ I never do that”

     “ And who was someone that came home while drank last night?”

Minho seems didn’t aware that he was drank last night.

     “ Mwo?drank?”

Then he tried to think and remembered that he was drinking last night.

     “ Krystal eonni must bring your heavy body last night oppa.because you’re too drunk even to walk.she helped you to walk until her face was red.she’s must be tired,fortunately I saw it and help her to bring you to bedroom.how much exactly  you drink oppa?”

     “ Soojung bring me in here?”

     “ Why you keep calling her soojung? I think she like to be call krystal more than soojung”

     “ That’s why I do that”.Minho said slowly.” Where is she now?”

     “ She left early morning,and she told you to eat soup before you go.that’s good because you drank too much last night.she already made it,just eat it !”

Minho saw a bowl next to him,he opened it and found the soup that krystal made it.he tasted it with spoon.

     “ Not bad.but why she left early morning?”

Minho said but decided not to think about that and began to eat the soup.


Krystal POV

 

I woke up early morning today,but honestly it felt more right to say that I couldn’t sleep at all last night.

I kept thinking about those situation.when we arrived and I wanted to help him to release his seat belt…he kissed me.kissed me in the lips.I couldn’t take out that things out of my mind.everytime I tried to close my eyes,it felt like I was fully awake because I still could feeling all of those situation.

Afcourse I couldn’t get mad at him because he was sooooo drunk last night,after he did that he slept peacefully,even when sulli hit his arms when she helped me he’s still sleeping.so I thought I couldn’t mad at him because he was too drunk to even thinking what he was doing.but what should I do? I wanted to kill him so badly.and why he must drank soju that much in the first place?what happened to him exactly? Thinking about that made me blame myself about why I wanted to accompany him.

But..I felt a bit pity for him.I thought that he would had a hard time when he woke up after drank that much soju,so I made soup to refresh himself from drunk and dizzy before I went.I couldn’t meet him,I couldn’t face his face.better for me to go after that accident.

     “ Wait too long?”

Myungsoo aksed me from behind.

Yes,I came out from house and went to the orphanage and called him to meet in here.I had something to talk to him.

     “ Aniyo,I just come”.I said and he sat beside me.we sat in the place that we usually spend time to talk  in the orphanage.

     “ I’m surprise when you call me this morning,whats wrong?”

     “ Ah..That’s about..something that you asked me before”

     “ Ehm..Teacher?”

     “ Neh”

     “ Why about that?you have the answer now?”

     “ I’m really gratefull when you ask me to do that.I love the kids,and I want to play with them too.even my English not that perfect and you never see me speak English yet but you already trust me to be a teacher for them.I’m really happy....but..”

     “ But..you cant take this job”

Myungsoo cutted my words with his smile,I couldn’t speak anymore.

     “ How can you know that?”

     “ I don’t know,even we’re just meet not long ago I feel I can know you”

He said like nothing happened even I rejected his invitation just now but he seems okay with that.I did feel like he knew me very well and he understood me more than myself,he was like a fortune teller for me.this was something that made me amazed.

     “ Although I want to take this job so badly,but like..I cant”

     “ I know”

     “ Really?you’re not mad at me?”

     “ For what? Afcourse no.I’m happy if you still want to come in here and teach them some lesson sometimes if you have a time even you’re not take this job”

     “ I’m really happy if you give me a permission to keep coming here and play with them.gomawoyo~ myungsoo.I think about this a lot,I’m afraid you’ll be mad”

     “ It’s okay,we’re friends right?”.he said and slightly poke my arms while smiling.

     “ Neh”.I replied him happy,because thankfully he wasn’t mad at me.

     “ But,sorry.. is this because minho?he don’t like you to take this job?”.he asked then.

      “ N-neh?no,minho will support everything that I will do since he was my husband right? I just think that this may be a burden to others especially to you.so better if it just like this”

     “ Really? Then that’s a relief”

He said and then we talked each other again for a long time.we felt really close now.he was just like luna,someone that I knew since a long time and knew me so well.we had so many things in common.

     “ Krystal,tell me about minho.when do you meet him and why you decide to marry him?”

He asked me suddenly.afcorse we talked many things just now,even I asked about his family and else,but for this I was afraid I would did a mistake when I answered it.

     “ Uhm..not long ago.because its like yesterday for me.we met in front of a restaurant.at that time I mistakenly his car with my friend’s car,I entered and he was there.then we met.and for marry him.we feel in the same situation and we feel we can know each other for that point and we can help each other.so we feel like it’s a best choice to decide to married”

I wasn’t lie about that story.we met in his car for the first time and we had the same situation so that’s why we married.I was told the truth just not the detail.

     “ Really? What kind of person is he?”

Seriously if I said the truth he would thought I was weird because I would just said all of bad thing that he had.

     “ Just..He’s a straightforward person”

     “ Seems interesting”.Myungsoo said while chuckled.

Just met him and you would regret !

     “ Krystal”

     “ Hmm?”

     “ Is it hard?”

     “ About what?”

     “ This marriage,be a minho’s wife”

     “ Afcourse everyone will feel marriage is hard,but its fun when we just do it and wait what happened next.everyday just like something new.and be choi minho’s wife is the hardest things.his fans always curse me to death”.I said while giggled.

     “ You’re right about that.that’s a relief that you’re fine.just tell me if you face something that you cant take alone”

     “ I will,thank you myungsoo for say this to me.I’m happy to hear that”

     “Anytime”

He said and looked at me then gave his gentle smile.

Melted.


I wanted it or not,time passed so fastly.I had to come back,I hope minho had his schedhule and went to a trip for a weeks or more.

Myungsoo asked me for lunch when we’re in the orphanage,but I couldn’t since I was afraid that some people would misunderstanding us.maybe later we could did that,just introduced him as a berftfriends of mine that even minho knew him.but not at this time.we’re just married and I had a problem with reporter before this,so better to keep calm first.so I rejected him politely even honestly I wanted to go so badly.

But when I went to a restaurant,fortunately I checked my wallet first.I just had $8 in my wallet.what could I bought with this amount? Fortunately I didn’t order anything yet.so I ended up to eat tteok bok ki for my launch.just a small pack that couldn’t made my left stomach full.

I wanted to go around a little bit later,because I just wanted to immediately sleep when I went home,but I was hungry and didn’t have any money.minho never give me money.so I decided to go home to eat my dinner.

Author POV

 

Krystal entered the house happily,because she didn’t see minho’s car in the garage so that means he’s not at home.she walked to the kitchen then suddenly frozen.she saw minho was still eating his dinner.

     “ Why you look at me like a stranger?”.minho said and krystal immediately avoid his eyes.

     “ Where is your car?I don’t see it in the garage”

     “ Sulli use it”

     “ But she has her own car”

     “ And so what?cant she? Maybe its because my car was better than hers”

     “ I think you’re not here”.krystal said slowly.

     “ What?”

     “ Ani”.krystal said but never looked at minho’s eyes even his face.

     “ If you want to eat then eat this,sulli buy this before she go.she buy it a lot.”

Minho said while pointing at a big bowl kimchi stew beside him.krystal looked at it and gulped,she really wanted to eat it but minho was there and she didn’t want to see his face this day.

     “ I want to sleep”

Krystal said weirdly like she caught off something and rushed to the bedroom.minho saw her confused.

      “ What happened to her?weird”


A half hours later minho entered his bedroom while brought a glass of water in his hands.he placed the glass on the table and then he sat up on the bed and began to read his book.minho liked reading before he slept.

When minho saw krystal,she was already in the couch,sleep.

But suddenly.

Grawl~

Krystal’s stomach was sound.she’s hungry.

Minho stopped his reading and held his laughed.

     “ If you want to eat then just eat”

Minho said but krystal kept stubborn to pretend that she’s still sleeping and didn’t make a move.but then her stomach was sound again.and minho really want to laugh at this time.

     “ Just keep act like that,but please to sleep in other place.I don’t want to hear your stomach keep singing.if sulli suspicious,just tell her that you walking-sleep”

Then krystal gave up and sat up.she pouted because she’s really hungry now.Minho took a small bag that had so many snacks inside.usually he putted that in the car.he threw that to krystal.and when krystal saw it,she immediately ate it and made minho shook his head.

     “ If you that hungry,why so stubborn.tsch tcsh tsch”

Minho said slowly looking at krystal and sighed.suddenly he remembered about something.

     “ Did you brought me home last night?”

Krystal just nodded and kept eating.

     “ Possibly,did something happened last night?”

Minho asked again but this time krystal was surprised with his question and she choked.krystal cough and hit her chest several times,because she choked when she’s eating.her chest hurt too.

Minho stood up and took a glass of water beside him and walked to krystal to give it to her.minho gave the water,but when krystal wanted to take it,accidentally she touched minho’s hand which made she to pull off her hand immediately but suddenly her cough was disappeared but changed with hiccup.

     “ Ya ! Why you don’t take it?”

Minho said then putted the water on the table and walked to his bed again to sleep.

     “ If you keep making noisy,then sleep outside”

Minho said then krystal ran to the bathroom to get rid of her hiccup.

Minho saw her disbelief with her clumsy act all the time.he layed down his head prepared to sleep.

     “ Why she suddenly hiccup like that?”.He said while covering his body with blanket then slept.but then his phone rang.

     “ Ne,taemin-ah.wae?”.taemin called him.

     “ Hyung,do you remember my birthday?”

And then minho saw krystal came out from bathroom.her hiccups was already gone and she sat on the couch began to eat again.

     “ W-wae?”.minho said hesitately because he didnt remember it.

     “ You don’t remember it right?”

Then minho looked at the calendar and realized.

     “ The day after tomorrow right? I remember it.why?you want a present from me?”

     “ For that,just introduce noona to me”

     “ You means a noona?”

     “ Krystal noona”

     “ What?why her?”

    “ I plan to make a vacation for my birthday to us. a party tomorrow at jeiju hyung.at my villa that we used to go.you must bring krystal noona,and I don’t mind it if she want to bring her friends.because maybe she will fell uncomfortable if she’s just with us.I’m already tell everyone and they say okay.this is just a time when we can go together.jonghyun hyung and onew hyung stop all of their activities for 3days 1 night”

     “ We go vacation for 3days 1night???you know that we’re busy”

     “ But everyone already agree with it.and I already tell vic noona about it and she say hyung can go with us.she say that she feel sorry to make you work all the time,and she give you this time to holiday”

     “ Vic say okay with it?”

     “ Neh,and key hyung will join us too.he take a flight this morning and will immediately go to jeiju tomorrow”

     “ If there’s key then I will surely come.I will make him regret for make me into a trouble”

     “ Then I take that with yes.see you tomorrow hyung,and don’t forget to bring krystal noona too”

Then minho hanged up his phone.all this time,krystal was looking at minho curios when he was on the phone with taemin.when minho hanged up the phone and looked at her,she avoid his gaze and looked in other direction.

     “ My friends invite us to his birthday.we will go to jeiju tomorrow for 3days 1night.you can bring your friends”

     “ MWO???”

Krystal shocked but minho didn’t care about it and prepared to sleep and covered his body with blanket.he did that just for a sign to krystal that ‘don’t disturb me’ in action was still exist.


Krystal POV

 

What he was talking about? A vacation with his friends for 3days 1night and we went tomorrow? He didn’t talk anything about my opinion whether I wanted to go or not,but okay he’s that kind of man.did whatever he wanted.and I thought that it was how a rich people went to vacation,he didn’t prepare anything.

But whatever it was I must tell luna about this first because I didn’t want it just to be with him and his friends.


Author POV

 

The next morning.

Krystal couldn’t sleep well last night,after that incident he wanted to avoid minho as she could.but now he must went to a vacation with him for 3 days 1 night with his friends and luna and which was means that they would acted like a couple again.just to think about it made krystal went crazy.and she thought about whether minho remember about that thing or he was just pretended to forget,he couldn’t read it from his face since she knew that he’s an actor.he could acted easily.

Minho was calm.woke up in the morning,and even could jogging around 30 minutes then he took a bath,wore his clothes and in the end just simply brought his luggage.he’s calm because he often went overseas and he had a luggage that already had everything inside that he needed,so he could easily went anytime.

But fortunately krystal didn’t have many stuff to bring,since she just had a few clothes etc.so she could took her time to prepare anything else.

     “ What about sulli?”.krystal asked on their way to airport.

     “ I call her this morning,she’s okay.she will stay in her friend’s house to study”

Sulli wanted to continue her school in Seoul University.so she studied along this time in her friend’s house.

They met luna in the airport that already waiting for them.luna looked at minho excitedly,since this was the first time to go somewhere with celebrity.she’s happy.minho gave her his smile,even he forced it because still luna was krystal’s friend and would be awkward if he mean with her.

They depart to Jeiju island a few minutes later.krystal seated with luna.she didn’t want to sit with minho,she’s still feeling awkward with him even until now she was hardly looked at his eyes.its nice if she could forget it,but that thing was so suddenly and gave her a shock therapy.she said to minho that she wanted to sit with luna.minho didn’t say anything and just gave her a ticket,he was completely okay to be alone.he preferred to be alone honestly.

Then not take a long time to arrive.they went to the villa immediately.

When they was arrived,there was jonghyun,onew and taemin welcomed them.

They hugged minho first and welcomed the orhers.

     “ This is krystal,and she’s her friend.luna”

Minho said introduced krystal and luna.taemin was first to greet krystal.he gave his hand and handshake with krystal.

     “ I’m so happy to meet you noona”.he said happily.

     “ Nice to meet you too.but Noona? I think you’re friends”.krystal said confused and pointed at minho.she thought that they’re in the same age.

     “ Taemin is the youngest.then I,key,jonghyun hyung and onew hyung”.minho said and pointed at jonghyun and onew.

     ” But we’re neighbor since kid,and we form a band in the school for a while.that’s why we’re friend even we’re not in the same age”,krystal-ssi".onew said.

     “ Waa it’s nice to meet you all”.krystal said and hand shake with onew and jonghyun.they smiled warmly to krystal,and made her sincerely happy to meet them.at least minho’s friend wasn’t like him.

     “ And she’s your friend?”.onew asked krystal pointed at luna.

     “ Neh,she’s luna”

     “ Annyeounghasseyo”.luna said and slightly bowed.

     “ Nice to meet you”.onew said after replied her bowed then hand sake with her.jonghyun just stood there and slightly nod and hand sake with luna for a few seconds.and then taemin handshake with her too.

Krystal was laughing because when luna looked at taemin,onew and jonghyun she said that she liked the one with small eyes.and he’s onew.and unlike jonghyun that greet her cooly.onew greeted her happily and taemin too.

     “ Where’s key?”.minho asked them impatient.

     “ Lets go to shopping~”.someone said from behind already neat with his sunglasses ready to shopping.

     “ KEY !!!!!!”.

Minho said and ran to him,when key looked at him he ran too but minho faster than him.they fought like a little kid.

     “ YOU KNOW WHAT’VE YOU DONE TO ME??!!! YOU MAKE ME A GAY-dol !”

Minho said and putted his arm around  key’s neck and made him out of breath.

     “ Ya ! mhian minho-a,mhiane !”

He said but they kept fought like a little kid.all of them laughing to see them,krystal couldn’t stop her giggling because she knew how mad minho when he was judge as a gay.just to think about that time made her laughing,and that time was a problem that made them to undergo this fake marriage.all of this because of key she thought and laughing.

After minho and key tired for arguing and stopped their fought,they plan to go shopping.krystal worried about her luggage but then she saw some man took their luggage and brought to their bedroom.even she just arrived they went immediately even krystal didn’t know her room yet.

They walking together,but as far as their walking krystal felt something weird because they liked leave minho and her behind.even luna already friendly to take a chat with taemin,key and onew in the front,didn’t care about krystal.while jonghyun busy with his camera to take a picture.she thought it a waste to ask luna to accompany her.

     “ Why everyone left us behind?”.krystal said to minho.because minho was the only one to walk with her by her side.

     “ They know us as a couple,and I’m sure that they think we will be very gratefull about their action that left us behind like this.they think that we want to spend this holiday alone since they know we don’t go to honeymoon”

     “ Riddiculous”.krystal said unbelieveable that they thought about her and minho wanted to be alone.

      “ Absolutely”

Minho said cooly and they kept walking.but then krystal felt something  with her step,it’s like heavier than before.so she stopped to check and left behind because minho was still walking and looked at some shop near them.

Krystal looked at her shoes,and she found a big chewing gum that stick in her shoes.that’s why she felt heavier when she’s walking because the chewing gummy in her shoes stick on the ground path.she didn’t know that she stepped into it because she thought to avoid minho along this time.

She tried to rub her shoes on the ground to make the chewing gum off.but seems like it didn’t work.

     “ Why?”.minho asked when he realized that krystal was behind and looked at her action that still looked at her shoes and rub it on the ground.

     “ Ah,nothing.just keep walking.I’ll follow you behind”

Krystal said.minho came to her and looked at it.

     “ Chewing gummy”.

Krystal finally said while grinned and showed her shoes.

     “ How can you don’t know that you step that? You’re the most careless person that I know”

     “ Ara~ ! so keep walking and don’t mind me.I’ll follow you when I can take this off”

     “ With your stupid method to rub it on the ground? Fool !”

Minho said and searched something.then he took a small branch and a big branch under the tree.he came to krystal and he bent down his knee beside krystal.

     “ Ya ! what are you doing?”.krystal asked surprised.

     “ Take off your shoes”.But because krystal didn’t do it minho took it by his self.

     “ Ya ! you !”

Krystal said off balance because one of her legs didn’t wear a shoes so she lifted it up.minho tried to take off the chewing gum with the branch that he took before,but krystal kept shaking here and there because she’s off her balance with one legs that she lifted.

     “ Putted your legs on mine”.minho said.

     “ What?”

     “ You want to dance in here?you keep shaking here and there.put your legs on my legs”

     “ Shiro !”

Krystal said stubborn and keep shaking.minho still trying to take it off,half of the chewing gum was already off.krystal was tired to stand with one legs and keep shaking.minho stopped and grab her legs then putted it on his legs.

     “ Ya ! “

Krystal said surprised want to mad at him,bet she felt that’s better.one of her legs on minho’s legs so she could stood properly.minho was doing his job seriously to take the gum off,but he felt hot because this was summer and near the beach,the sun was on top of them.minho stopped and looking up to krystal while frowned his eyes because of dazzled with the sun.krystal looked at him silent.since you could imagine how did minho’s face when he was frowned because he dazzled with the sun.couldnt describe it.

     “ cover me from the sun,this is hot”

Minho said and start to take the gum again.krystal putted her hand on top of minho near his head and widen her finger and stack the right hand on top of her left hands to cover minho from the sun.but then she realized.

     “ Why my heart is pounding?”


Dugeundugeun~ Someone's heart is pounding~ ^^

Waa~ what happend with them if they will spend 3days 1night with their friends in jeiju? since they can fight because there are their friends with them.

They must act as a couple.and dont forget,Jeiju island is a romantic place..keke

What moment will they create later? Mr.arrogant and Mrs.stubborn will hardly to make it sweet,but not impossible =p just wait !

And have you find out the next couple in this story?

I give you some hint in this chap,but if you still cant guess it..just keep read this story.I'll make more hint in the next chap ^^

This is the longest chap that I write,hope it's not boring you =(

Give your opinion about this chap and story and subs too~ I love you guys ^^

P.s ; I dont know when I can update the next chap,maybe longer than 2 weeks 'cause I'm busy.but just wait,I'll be back~ ^^o