When Everything Get Clearer between Us, You Go

Fake Marriage ,Playful Couple...but... Pure Love * The story when Mr.Perfect met Mrs.Trouble Maker*

 

Victoria POV

 

Uwaa minho did that perfect show ! he saved krystal like the way in the movie.but strangely,I didn’t know that this was because he’s really good at acting or he’s really helped krystal that I found it this atmosphere was emotionally had impact.

But that’s not the best part.because in my opinion,the best part was when I looked at yuri’s face to see that situation happened in front of her eyes. I knew it since she came back to korea that she had another reason that include minho in it.but whatever it was I didn’t think that I’d like that idea.

I smiled while looked on the stage again.

Yeah.the show was still goes on after minho and krystal off the stage,even people still cant get over it.

When I looked at the stage happily,I saw a man that sat across me-right in front of me-and faced me smiled at me while tlit his head to the right and waved a little.

Nickhun.


The show was ended.

Truthfully I didn’t see the show relaxly.because it felt awakward when I thought nickhun was sitting right accros me while faced me.i didn’t dare to look at him and kept my eyes busy on the model even my mind was running around nervously.but when the show was ended and I looked at his seat,he’s already gone. I sighed relieved.

I walked to the elevator and run when I saw the door would closed it.

  

      “ Wait wait !!”

I said while stopped the door with my hands.thats a rellief that the door opened.but when I looked straightly,there was nickhhun in front of me that shocked to see me too I guess.

I bowed slightly and came in.in the elevator just the two of us.

     “ Which floor?”.he asked.

     “ Basement”

He choosed the floor for me and we’re silent.

     “ So,you came in here with choi minho-ssi?”

     “ Neh?”.i was shocked because he suddenly asked me.

     “ When we met, you said you came in here with someone.and I saw you sat next to minho-ssi ”

     “ Ah that..neh”

Why he’s asking about that?

     “ I heard that you’re his manager”

     “ Seems like you did some check list on me”. I asked him quite annoyed.

     “ Well,yes I did”

I wided my eyes.didnt expect that he would say that.

     “ But he’s married right? Minho-ssi.with the woman on the stage just now”

And whats that again?

     “ Neh neh neh,you’re right.all of korean people know about that”

I began to lost my interest in this talk when I didn’t have any since the beginning.

     “ But like I said before that I’m a thai person ( in thai’s language) “

     “ Neh?”

Why suddenly he used that language? I knew it’s a thai’s language from the words,but I didn’t know the meaning of it.and yeah I remembered,he said that he’s a thai’s person.

    “ That’s fair if I asked you since I’m not a korean,wasn’t I?”

    “ My star have popularity across the world,so I don’t think that’s just a korean’s people that know it if you watch some news ( in chinesse) “

Now what should you do? Did you think that you’re just the one that could use your own language without me knowing it? Now look at you.you didn’t know what I said right?.

     “ I’m sorry but maybe I’m kinda a workaholic until I cant read or watch a gossip news ( in chinesse) “

I wided my eyes that maybe it would cover all my face.because I was surprised when he knew what I was saying and more than that he replied me fluently.he speak chinesse.

What an embrass thing to do song qian !!!!!!!!!!!!


 

Krystal POV

 

At home,

I layed down on my bed .I felt I cant sleep yet.

After the incident from the fashion show,minho drove me to home. I used the spray for pain killer and a gel for my legs,because it’s not a big deal until doctor must take care of me.so minho got a litlle bit upset when he must called hospital again just to cancel the doctor.but my leg was fine now.

Sooyoung eonni,the staff and another model were so nice to me.they’re worried about me and taking care of me.but seems like its not good either if I keep being there,because the press’s attention were already at me and minho.i wont put any harm to this show and especially sooyoung eonni.so I said to them that I’d go home and apologize.they’re seems fine though,I was happy they didn’t think I was ruining the show.

Even for another minutes I cant sleep.so I decided to come out from my room.

The lamp was off and quiet outside.minho was in his room,and maybe already in his deep sleep because its midnight. I walked downstairs and went to the swimming pool and sat.

I looked at the sky and there were so many stars.so pretty.but all of sudden I remembered when minho hold me on the stage in bridal style and did the runway with me in his arm handsomely.it supposed to be funny,but yet he did it romantically.its like he knew that I was embrassed for fell down and hurt my ankle.but,yuri’s face come to my mind.she looked at me with the same look as minho,shock.does that means she know who I am?.

 

     “ What are you thinking ?”.minho asked behind me.

     “ Minho,you’re not sleep yet?”

     “ As you see.and why you don’t try to sleep since your legs was still hurt?”.he said and sat beside me.

     “ I’m fine now.its not a big accident though, I think I just lost my focus for a moment”

     “ Lost your focus ? why? “.he asked deeply like he knew the answer.

     “ Just..because its my first time to do the runway ofcourse”. I lied.

     “ There’s no other reason?”

     “ Other reason? Like..like what? “

I tried to calm.and he just nodded and didn’t say anything.we’re silent and the atmosphere wasn’t good. I was thinking to find another question to break this atmosphere.

     “ So…you’re going with vict eonni to the show? “. And thats the question that suddenly I found.but somehow I felt bitter to ask it. I’m kinda hope that his answer was yes.

He sighed.

     “ I think you’re question was wrong”

     “ Neh?”

     “ Maybe ..your question should ‘ are you just with victoria to go to the show or with someone else too? ‘ “

     “ N-neh? Who’s someone else? Even I didn’t think about it “ I said and forced to laughed a bit.

     “ Yuri”

He said and my face got stiff. I looked down to the swimming pool,tried not to look at minho.but when he brought that name,he must be know about evrything.

     “ Onew hyung already told me.and why you must ask my friends and not me ? “

     “ I asked you,don’t you remember it ?”

     “ And why you’re curious about that? Even that name was on my bedroom,as long as I wont talk about it , that’s up to me right? “

     “ And that’s up to me too whether I want to find out about that or not”

     “ And why you want to know it ? “

     “ That’s because ..because…”

     “ What ? “

     “ Minho,don’t you ever feel curious about anything in my life ?”.he’s silent.

     “ I’m asking you right now.so don’t give me the question back”

     “ Fine,I’ll answer you.i want to know who she is because she’s the person that until you called in your sleep when you drunk. I think even this is a fake marriage, I should know about that too.because I wont be a dumbfounded in a situation when all of people around you know that person and I’ve no idea at all.and I don’t know either,when you avoid my question about that person last time.it made me more curious. even at first I just want to know about who she is, until it become I want to know about what happened to you two too.and what a story when that person was from your love’s live”

I said mad and stood up.there’s nothing that I wanted to discuss with him too if he wont said anything about that.

     “ What do you want to know ?”

He said suddenly when I stood up.

     “ You know the story already from onew hyung. So what do you want to know more? If that’s possible for me to answer then I will “

I didn’t expect he would said that.and now that he said that,I didn’t know what I must asked.

I sat again while thinking the question that I should ask.my my mind was crazy since knew that name,and I should ask the question that I was curious so I could let my mind at peace.

     “ Did you really went abroad because of her ?”. why it feels like it doesn’t a good question?.

     “ if you want to put it in that words,then maybe I was really went abroad because of her at that time.because whenever I saw her,I want to protect her.so somehow I forgot myself.with what I knew her heart from her conversation with her friends was gave me a shock.and I didn’t know what to do either. I was afraid that my care for her become a burden to her when she didn’t have the same feeling as me,but I cant help myself but to protect her if I saw her.after that time,I tried not to meet her.at school,home etc.i tried to avoid her.but it become hard for me too.so,I decided to go and leaved her.because I think that would be the best for us”

     “ Don’t you have any intention to change her mind at that time? Why you give up easily?”

     “ I’m still young at that time,and maybe yuri was right too.that I’m still a kid.i was afraid if I did something would make yuri felt bad.so I don’t want to give that burden to her”

     “ What are you doing when you went abroad?”

     “ School. I had some problems with my family too at that time.so leaved korea was really the best choice that I could took. I worked too at there.at that time victoria was still take a school in that country too.so,she helped me a lot”

     “ Don’t you think that runaway is the bad thing,minho? because that was always what the moneylenders said to me”

     “ Well,yes it is.even I was still regretting my decission back then. I think that I should accept yuri’s feeling,clear my problem with my family and live my live again.but the problem was come at the same time at that time,and  I was afraid that I’d hurt people around me if I stayed.so I choose to leave.but I was still happy too because with that runaway I could be more mature.so the bad thing or good thing is just from what point we see it”

     “ But whats on your mind to make you back at korea again?”

     “ I never plan to leave korea for the rest of my life”. He laughed. “ so when I think I can do everything properly on my own and my mind was calm,I returned “

     “ It took you a long time for that”

     “ There’s nothing that we could do in instant if we want the best result.so time was just an accompanion for us that still learning”

     “ Do you think that you would never runaway again ? “

     “ There’s no never in this world.thats what I learn.so I just can say that ‘no I wasn’t minho from the past’.there’s so many things that changes in me.so I don’t think that I’d runaway over something again.but….”

     “ But what?”

     “ But if I’m really do that in the future.the person in front of me,or the things that face me must be really important if I ended up to do that again.because watching,living and knowing that we’re near that problem was already made us like dying.but the one that I learn the most is that I would do anything with what I faced later so I don’t need to runaway from it.i want to get it”

I looked at his face.he seems like he’s really determined and sure with what he said.

This moment.this time.this second. I find him attractive.he’s serious face when he’s talking about a trivial things was the coolest among all.i couldn’t help but smile to see him.minho seems learned a lot about that past.

.....

silent.

 

     “ Minho?”

He answered me with looked at me.

     “ Do you still love yuri ?”

I asked that.mybe that was the one that I really want to ask since the first time.now that I asked it,I felt relieved.

He looked at me surprised.he wided his eyes and raised his eyebrows.maybe he’s going to mad at me because I asked about this things?

But suddenly his face turned calm and smiled a little.he hit my forehead with his forehead.he bump his with mine.and that’s hurt.he’s like wanting me to grip my sense or something.

     “ It’s hurt”. I said

     “ like I said before.if that’s possible then I’ll answer it, if I find it that it’s a really privacy matter then I could choose the no comment part right”

He said like make fun of me while my head was hurt.but suddenly his phone rang.he looked at it and I stole a glance too.thats just a number.maybe someone that he didn’t know?

Then he picked up.


 

Author POV

 

Minho picked up the phone.

  

     “ Hello”

But the caller was silent.

     “ Hello .who is this ?”

     “ Hello,minho”

The caller said.minho was stiffed after he heard the caller’s voice,and krystal noticed about it too.

     “ It’s me yuri”

The caller said and minho closed his eyes for a moment like he was really nervous.

     “ Oh,neh noona.why you call me this late?”

The moment minho said ‘ noona’ ,krystal felt something in her heart.even minho not mention yuri’s name,but she knew that it was yuri since minho’s behavior was so strange.

Krystal’s face turned stiff too while she’s still looking at minho like waiting something.

      “ Why I feel bad when you call me like that ? maybe I used to be called by yuri with you,minho.and I used to have a care minho with me rather than a cool minho like now.maybe that’s why I’m sad”

Minho’s face turned to worry.

     “ Are you drunk?”

     “ That..thats like the old times.you sounded worried whenever I called you like this.thats a good thing I called you so I know that you still care of me”

     “ Don’t talk nonsense when you’re drunk”

     “ Nonsense? Ah..maybe you’re right. I finished my 6 bottles already.all by myself.so that’s why I talked something that you called nonsense. I must be drunk right now”

     “ By yourself ? Are you alone now? “

     “ Do you know? Now I’m sad.really sad. I felt horrible. I came here for you even I know that you’re already married.but I don’t care about that.you’re still minho to me.and I come here for you,to talk to you. I’m a bad girl,right ? but why you make me to be this pathetic minhooooooooo. I felt that you dumped me and I cant stand it” . yuri said while mumbling a little because she was really drunk and cant talk properly.

     “ Where are you right now ??? “. Minho asked and made krystal shocked.

     “ I’m in the bar on my apartment’s place.you know this place right? We often played hide and seek in here in the morning”

     “ Wait there.I’ll go now”

Minho said and hung up the phone.

     “ I’m going”

He stood up and run.krystal followed him from behind.

     “ Minho ! stop ! that’s yuri right? ”. and he stopped.

     “ Yes,it is “

     “ And where are you going? Going to meet her ?”

     “ She’s drunk right no…”

     “ Don’t be such idiot ! you said that you had made your mind about her.but why you run crazily like this after you heard her voice ?”

     “ She said that she came here for me and she want to talk to me”

     “ And so what with that ? why she cant do that earlier ? did you forget about what happened to you 8 years ago ????!!!! “

     “ No, I remember it clearly.thats why I want to hear what she want to say now”

He said and walked to opened the door and drove his car to yuri’s place.

Leaved krystal crying on behind.


 

Another POV

 

Myungsoo still cleaning the paper on his table’s office then turned off the light prepared to go home.as usual he’s the last person that leaved the coffee’s shop.he’s done to turn off all the lights inside and was going outside to turn off light the main shop too.

But when he’s arrived in the main shop,he saw sulli sat on the chair while rest her chin in her hands.myungsoo was surprised to see sulli.

     “ Sulli-yang ?”

     “ Annyeoung oppa”. She greeted happily.

     “ The shop was already closed.why you’re still in here?”. He said and walked to her.

     “ I asked woohyun oppa to let me wait in here”

     “ Wait for what?”

     “ Did oppa thinks that it was you ?”

     “ I’d be thankfull if its not”

     “ Why so mean.neh I’m sorry that I’m waiting for oppa.but I’ve my reason. I want you to help me”

     “ Help? Like what?”

     “ Is that means oppa willing to help?”

     “ If I can then I would”. Myungsoo said and sat on the chair in front of her.

     “ I’m sorry to say this,but I’m really need your help oppa”

     “ Why you’re being like this? Its not like sulli-yang at all “

     “ I want oppa introduced me as your girlfriend in front of my college’s friend”

     “ Why you said about that things again? I said before that I ..”

     “ Let me explain !”

Sulli looked serious,so myungsoo stopped what he’s gonna saying and listen to  her.

     “ There’s a guy that likes me in college.but that’s to the point he’s scared me.he would always gave me anything when I was at university even I don’t ask it.he bought me food,give me presents and even sometimes he become a bodyguard.he’s always around me.even the truth I don’t know him well.we’re not in the same class either.but he’s so scary to the point he’s like a stalker.ofcourse with my behaviour I was already gave him a strict warning and else,but he didn’t even back away.when I said that I have a boyfriend,he said that I was lying because he always saw me alone.so I don’t know what I should do anymore. I could ask my other friends to pretend to be my boyfriend,but I cant trust them.what if they said the truth? That would be a disaster too.”

     “ Tell your teacher or the head of university about that”

     “ Am I a choding ( an elementary school’s girl) ? “

     “ Then you should report him to the police.if he did what sulli-yang said,then it’s already a bother to people that police can solved”

     “ I must report a person that likes me to the police? Even he’s scary,I still have a heart.what happened to him if he had a criminal’s note because of me? “

     “ Did your friend knew that you’re choi minho’s sister ?”

     “ No.why?”

     “ Then just tell them then I believe there wouldn’t any one that would bother sulli-yang anymore”

Sulli stood up from her chair madly.

     “ Why minho oppa and this situation related ? do I always look that pathetic to use our oppa’s name to be my guard ? I wont they’re be my friends just because I’m a celebrity’s sister ! does myungsoo oppa knows this feeling? It’s a burden to me to be my oppa’s sister in my real life,that’s why I never said our relation with others.even I asked university to keep it as a secret.if myungsoo oppa wont help me then don’t ! I could find another way.but don’t bring my oppa into this.that upset me ! “

She said and leaved.

Myungsoo looked at her back while she’s walking away.

     “ That little girl is unexpectedly lonely “

He mumbled.


Author POV

 

Minho came back home at 4 AM.

He opened the door and saw krystal was still sleeping on the couch.he stood silently watching her.many thoughts across his mind,even that’s a little bit impossible case for him like the fact-that-maybe she’s waiting for him all night long.

He came to her.he wanted to bring her to her room,but he afraid that she lack of sleep after last night and maybe that he could wake up her if he touched her.so he leaved her and walked to the kitchen to have a glass of water.he sat on the dining table while the glass on his hand.seems like he’s in his deep thoughts.he put his finger between his eyebrows and slightly pressed it.its like that move can refresh him.

  

     “ Where are you going last night ?”

Krystal said suddenly and sat in front of minho that still surprised to see her wake up.

     “ You wake up”. He said and looked away while drinking his water.

     “ Did you meet yuri ? “

Krystal looked at him half mad.minho looked at her for a while then slightly nodded.

     “ So that’s why you go home at this time? “

Minho didn’t answer it.

     “ Whats with her ? why did she call you that late ?”

     “ Its not your bussiness”

    “ Just tell me.my bussiness or not,let me take care of it. Whats that woman want from you until she called you that late and until you come home at this time ?”

     “ She’s yuri.not ‘ that woman ‘ “

     “ So after being with her all night long,you took side of her.until you forget who she was 8 years ago”

     “ It’s a missunderstanding”

     “ What ? “

     “ I said we missunderstand to each other 8 years ago”

Krystal didn’t answer him but frowned her eyebrows.its not the answer that she expexted to hear.

     “ She never see me as a man before,she always see me as a dongsaeng that she adored.thats right,she admit it.but then I confessed my feeling to her.she said that she began to unsure about her own feelings.becaus she felt happy when she heard my confession.but she cant answer it yet and just smiled at that time,because she want to make sure about herself.but then she knew that her bestfriend liked me too,even she knew that I was close with yuri.so,that day she tried to get information from yuri.she asked to  her about her feelings to me,yuri that knew the truth cant say that she likes me too.she wont her friendship would be broken because of that.so she said something like that..the one that I heard in the café accidentally.yuri cant explain it to me after that,and its not like she want to say the opposite things too since that’s mean her friendship was on the line.and its hard too because I kept to avoiding her .so the things got unclear when I decided to go abroad and so she was.then few weeks ago she heard about my marriage and she decided to come back”

     “ And why she’s back now? And minho.did you really believe all of those story that she said ?”

     “ She want to meet me.and …yes, I do”

     “ Why she want to meet you now since she knew that you’re already married?”

     “ That’s because..”

     “ What?”

     “ I don’t know”

     “ You miss the importat matter,minho”

Krystal said and minho seems annoyed and walked to his room.

      “ Did you..possibly..you didn’t say anything about our contract right ?”

Suddenly krystal remembered about that thing.minho stopped and looked at her.

     “ No, I am not. We promised that we wouldn’t talk to anyone in there,and I am a man that with his promise”

At 7 AM

 

Minho and krystal eat breakfast.now it’s a common things when they did something without talk to each other.

Then minho’s phone was rang.he looked at krystal first then pick up the call.

     “ Hello..yes, I know its you…I get home safely”

When krystal heard ‘ I get home safely’ , she knew it that it was yuri.her expression changed immediately.

     “ Tonight? I don’t know,but if I can then I’ll go there..ehm..bye”

     “ Yuri ?”

     “ Since when we must know who’s the one that we call? Just eat”

Krystal sighed and she didn’t feel good at all,but then her phone was rang.

She seems hesitated at first but then she pick up the phone.

At the phone,

“ Hello ”

“ Neh,hello myungsoo”

Minho stopped to eat immediately.

“ How are you?”

“ I’m fine thanks.why you’re calling?”

“ Now I cant call you?”.he said while giggled.

“ No,its not like that”

Minho smirked annoyed when saw krystal’s cheek was blush when she’s on the phone with myungsoo.

“ That’s a relief.can you help me ? I need a hand”

“ When?”

Minho frowned.

“ After lunch.eotthe ( how ) ?”

“ Okay”

“ Then I met you at the park near your house”

“ Neh,bye”

“ Bye”

Then she hung up the phone.

 

     “ What the café boy want to call you this early ?”

     “Since when we must know who’s the one that we call? Just eat “

She said like the way minho’s talking.

Minho opened his mouth want to scold her,but its like he cant say anything either.

     “ Whatever. I’m leave !”

He stood up and leaved.