Sulli !

Fake Marriage ,Playful Couple...but... Pure Love * The story when Mr.Perfect met Mrs.Trouble Maker*

 

     “ Victoria?”

     “ Minho,why you call me this late?do you hurt yourself?”

     “ Don’t overact to me,please ! “

     “ Tsch,if you can angry then I think you’re okay.but why you call me in this time?do you need my help?”

     “ That..reporter kim’s assistant that you say always in front of my house.is that person still spying me?”

     “ Why?you bring other girl to your house huh?or are you drunk and act like a mad person?or worse than that?what do you do?”

     “ God,please ! stop with your mom-attitude thing,qian ! I ask you seriously ! I never do that kind of things !”

     “ Ahrasso ahrasso,don’t be mad.I think he’s not do that again.I was already ask reporter kim for this.the best things that I know him quite well,if no I don’t think I can make it with that stubborn reporter.and I just met with them 2 hours ago in the SBS’s hall.so that’s mean they don’t do things like that again.but even yes its okay,just be carefull”

     “ You met them 2 hours ago?this night?just now?”

     “ Neh”

     “ That’s a relief then”

     “ Wae?what’s going on exactly?if you say you didn’t do anything,then maybe..could it be..krystal?is she does something?”

     “ I just ask you,okay?nothing happened.so,sleep now and we meet tomorrow.bye”


Author POV

 

It has been a week since krystal didn’t work in the coffee’s shop again.after that ancident,she decided to resign even minho didn’t say anything.when she told minho about that,he just nodded and didn’t say anything else.she didn’t want to be a burden for myungsoo and she thought of minho’s condition too even its just a little bit.

After the night that myungsoo came,minho went to busan.he had fan signing event,meeting,and photoshoot.afcourse he didn’t say anything to krystal,just go by himself.krystal knew it from Victoria.

And Victoria asked something to her too.she asked what she did last night and else,krystal was curious about that then victoria explained that minho called her to ask about a reporter that spying him along this time.he liked worried about something,so victoria thought that krystal knew about that.

Krystal was shocked to hear that,was he did that because he saw her met myungsoo last night?

But she couldnt ask him by herself.

Krystal didn’t see minho after that day,she’s wondering why he didn’t back yet.she was boring in home alone (again).

She woke up in the morning and looked at the clock.it’s morning now.she rubbed her eyes,she didn’t wake from her bed yet.she’s thinking something that happened yesterday.

 

Flashback

She didn’t do anything,just stay at home.she couldn’t work in the coffee’s shop again,and afcorse she couldn’t work in the place that she usually work like office girl etc.so she didn’t have anything to do.and plus,she didn’t have anyplace to go.luna said she’s in her hometown in incheon because her grandmother was sick.

She’s kept boring and boring.But then krystal felt she wanted to go somewhere.so she prepared herself to go.

Krystal POV

Finally I could find a place for me to go.I miss this place,I miss the kids.

     “ Annyeoung ^^”

     “ Eonni~ Noona~”

The kids were calling me while ran to me happily.they hugged me tightly.

I came to this place.place that myungsoo showed me.this place was the first mission he asked me to do,he asked me to treat this kids like a guest.VIP's guest.then I knew this kids were an orphan and one of them was sick.

I missed them,fortunately I could thought of this place.the kids made my heart brighter.

     “ Uh,neh~neh~ you miss me right?”

I said hardly because they hugged me too tight.then they released their hugged while giggling.

     “ Eonni we wait you to come in here for a long time,but why you didn’t come?”

     “ Noona don’t remember us right?”

     “ Aigoo~ why I don’t remember this cute kids huh?I will sick if I do that,because you’re my spirit ^^ eonni cant come because eonni was busy.but now noona is here.are you happy to meet me?”

     “ Neh~~”

They said enthusiastic.they made me happy just by watching their face.

     “ How much you happy?”

     “ This~~ much “

They said while widen their hand formed a ball as big as they could.

     “ Aigoo~ kyeopta~”

I pinched their cheek and hugged them again.

     “ But why you come alone noona,where’s myungsoo hyung or woohyun hyung?”

     “ They’re still busy with their work seungho-a”

     “ You know that you cant lie with a kids,right?”

     “ Myungsoo ?”

     “ Annyeoung”

Myungsoo said from behind,he came.he waved at me and the kids and smiled warmly.

We played together for a long time.we made a cake together,drawing,and playing sport.we played all day long.after that mrs.minjung (their guardian) told them to rest,because they couldn’t play all day long.after accompany them to rest for a while.myungsoo and I went together and sat on the park in front of this place.

     “ You look fine,what are you doing this past few days?”

He asked me.

     “ Nothing,just do this and that.and you?”

     “ Same here”

     “ I think we both miss them right?”

     “ You’re right.I think we think of them in the same time”

     “ I want to play with them all day long,but I cant.seriously,after I play with them I feel like I’m younger 5 years old”

     “ You and your joke,still refreshing”

     “ Really?”

And we both laughed.

     “ You want to play with them all day long right?then,can you help me?”

     “ For what?”

     “ I want to make a school for them.now they’re already 6 years old.I want them to school like others.in this place they separate the orphanage,the kids that older than them have a better place and education.in here,the younger don’t have it.the owner said that they didn’t have much money.so from the beginning they use it slowly to make their place and for education.but a few months ago some donation was stopped,and they cant do it again.so I want to make a schooll for this last generation of this orphanage,so every kids in this town can study well without thinking of money”

I listend each words that came out from myungsoo carefully.the more I heard it the more I fell into his charms.he’s so nice.

     “ So what can I do to help?”

     “ You can be a teacher if you want.you say that you can speak English right?”

 I can speak English because when I was kids I worked on my neighbor’s restaurant.the owner was American that married with Korean.they didn’t have child from their marriage,so they love me so much like their daughter.they teached me to speak English since I was kid until I could speak fluently now.

     “ But why you don’t hire a teacher for that?”

     “ They don’t need a teacher to teach them,but a friend like you.and English is the most difficult lesson after math and also the most interesting lesson to the kids.so for this lesson,they must have a special teacher for that.can you do that?”

     “ Okay I’ll try ^^ ”

He smiled satisfy.

     “ I’ll contact you if everything’s done”

     “ Neh”

     “ Krystal?”

     “ Uhm?”

     “ After I think it this past few days,I think I cant give up.should I to keep moving?”

     “ For what?” I looked at him and blinked a few times because the wind was so strong.

     “ I think I get the answer”. He said while smiled then messed my hair again.it’s like his habit now.

-end of flashback-

She smiled to think of it again.finally she had something to do.its like her habbit since she’s kid that she would always work,so when she had nothing to do,she didn’t like it.and the best thing was she could meet myungsoo again,often maybe?just to think of it again made her happy.

She glanced to the clock again then finally woke up from the bed.she opened her bedroom’s door to go to the bathroom near the stairs.

Krystal POV

 

The best thing that minho didn’t at home was I could took a bath in the bathroom near the stairs.my bedroom has her own bathroom too,and minho’s too.but the water heater in my own bathroom was broken since I came in here and minho didn’t want to repair it.I didn’t mind it,because I always take a bath with the cold water in my house.but once when I used the bathroom near the stairs,I liked it.because the water heater was good and I liked to take a bath with warm water since that time.and when I was alone in this house,I would definitely use that bathroom.

I walked to the bathroom sleepy.but when I wanted to open the door.the door handle was move like someone wanted to open the door.I was surprised because I was alone in this house.

I stood up there while waching that door slowly opened and someone showed from inside the bathroom then he came out.

I widened my eyes and stood there FREEZE !

     " OMO ! "

I saw minho came out from that bathroom shirtless just with towel that wrapped his lower body.I looked at him like a blank person.I observed his body from head to toe.he had soooooooo gorgeous body with his awesome chocolate abs.I never knew that he was something that awesome behind his jerk attitude.

I didn’t know,I felt my legs become weak to see him almost in front of me like that.

     “ I can see you’re drooling~”

He said while crossed his hand in front of his chest,I realized what I was doing because of his deep voice that woke me up.

     “ No I’m not !”

I said hurriedly.

     “ Really?then why you like a mummy just now?”

     “ I say,I’M NOT !”

     “ Right,I can understand that you amaze with my body.even I was surprised to see myself in the mirror”

     “ You-and your overconfidence.please quit ! and why you’re here now?”

     “ What do you mean why?this is my house”

     “ I mean why you come in here now after you disappeared in this past few days choi minho?”

     “ I always come and go everyday,and the point is this is my house.but why you so care huh?miss me?”

     “Afcourse,I miss..I miss this house just belong to me..I’m..alone..in here..but look,you’re here now.how annoying ! “

     “ What-ever !”

     “ Why you in this bathroom?”

     “ My shower is broken and this isn’t your bussines.I can use any bathroom in this house,include the bathroom in your room”

     “Please just come out,I want to take a bath now”

     “ So you always use this bathroom along this time huh?as expected.I’m still wondering who’s this stuff belong to?”

Minho said while held an underwear with his forefinger.a .MY !!!

     “ MINHO !!!!!!!!!!! GIVE IT TO ME !!!!!!!!”

 And when I wanted to take it,minho dropped it to the ground while smiling.

     “ Oops,I drop it.Afcourse I’ll give it to you,I don’t want that stuff in my bathroom.throw that stuff away”

     “ Nappeun saekki ( bad guy ) “

     “ Mhian”

He said while stuck out his tongue and came out from the bathroom.but before that he took his phone that he putted on the table in the bathroom.

When he walked to his room,his phone was rang.so he stopped and answered his phone.I looked at him while keep cursing him.I hate that guy !

     “ Uh Sul,why?..neh?...mwo?you’re in korea now?...why you don’t tell me anything before?..are you serious?..I know,then I hung up.I’m busy”

He said then hung up his phone.I saw his expression,it’s like something happened.

     “ Why?”

I asked him worriedly.

     “ Big trouble.my sister come to korea”

     “ Then what’s the problem?that’s great”

Minho saw me disbelief and came to me.

     “ Sulli will sleep in this house.and the bedroom that you use now is hers.and what do you think my sister will think if she saw her brother that already married sleep separately with his wife huh?”

     “ You’re right ! this is bad ! then what should we do?”

     “ Pack your stuff then move to my bedroom.and don’t forget to clean the bedroom first.sulli said that she will go shopping first,so we have time to do it”

     “ Mwo?move to your bedroom?”

     “ Then what your idea?she’s clever you know,she will find out about us if she look that we sleep separately like this”

     “ But that’s mean that we will sleep together?”

     “ What are you talking about? Big no ! we just use the same room not the same bed?”

     “ What do you mean?”

     “ You sleep on the couch afcourse.lets do this and don’t ask anything again,you waste the time.pack your things and move to my room.I’ll help so we can finish it before she arrive”

I didn’t know what must I did just I did what he said.

I began to clean my bedroom and minho clean his bedroom,for my stuff.fortunately I didn’t have many things,so I could pack my stuff immediately.and less than a hour my room was clean like there wasn’t anyone before.

I brought a box that had my stuff inside to minho’s room.I saw him still clean his cupboard for putted my stuff.

     “ In case sulli come to my room and see your stuff in that box,she will think it’s weird.so better to put your stuff in here just like we’re really use one bedroom”

     “ Even you don’t explain it I know.but why you don’t wear your clothes first?”

I asked because he’s still wearing towel and shirtless.

     “ I’m comfortable with it,so what? I don’t want to waste my time,so better to hurry”

     “ But I’m not comfortable”

     “ So don’t look at me.I know that honestly you like it very much”

     “ Aissh”

We began to clean the room again.

     “ Minho,where I can put this stuff?”

I asked him while bring some of my stuff.

     “ There,just drop it there then lock it”

He said while pointed.I walked to the place that he pointed,but I felt I bumped something in my legs.and it made me fell.I triped and fell onto minho.

     “ Aaahhkk”

We both screamed.

When I realized,I was on top of him.I was on top of him while he was shirtless and just use the towel.how awkward it was.I felt my cheek was blushing.

     “ Why you always fell down all the time?and worse than that always when I around with you”

     “ Are you okay?”

     “ If you keep fell down like this then maybe I cant walk again”

     “ I’m sorry”

I said but we still in the same position.

     “ Minho?dont move”

     “ What?”

     “ Is that possible that your room have cockroach or something else?”

     “ What are you talking about?”

     “ I feel something move around my legs”

     “ WHAT?????”

He said then he pushed me until I fell down to the ground and he sat on his bed then covered his lower body with the blanket.what’s up with him exactly?weird !

     “ Just leave your stuff and take a bath now.I’ll do the rest”

     “ What?”

     “ Go now ! “

     “ Ahrasso,don’t yell again !”

I dropped my stuff and came out from his room and went to the bathroom.

Minho POV

!!! why this must happened in front of her?

Minho calm down ! control yourself !

I’m not a teenager that will be that emotional with a little bit skinship like that..but even I don’t want to,she was on top of me just now.even I don’t think a dirty things.my body don’t have the same connection with my brain.

And what did she say?a cockroach?you think that mine was like a cockroach?damn !

I sighed and I stood up and wore my clothes and prepared myself.after that I began to organize the stuff that krystal leaved.

A few minutes later krystal came to room.already neat.

     “ Dont you done yet?”

     “ Shut up and help me ! “

     “ Calm down,dude.I’ll help”

Then I saw her began to help.

     “ Krystal ! it’s the second time you fell down when I’m around you.if you dare to fell down into me again..then I..”

     “ What?”

     “ Then I cant held it anymore?”

     “ Held..what??!”

     “ Forget it..just remember,there’s no third time”

     “ You think I want to fell on you huh? Big no ! “

She said and we stared each other for a long time,I could feel how big we hate each other from our stared.but suddenly.

     “ Oppaaaaaa~~~~~~ !!!!!!”

     “ Minho ?!” Krystal asked blankly.

     “ Sulli !!!!!!!”

I said and we began to hurry.

Panic.

my sister came !


A little moment of minstal readers~ ^^

Finally as my promise,I update this chap less than a week since I updated the prev chap.

This story will be moreeeeee interesting because we have sulli in here~

Sulli has the same personality with krystal,but she's more childish.

But worse than that,she's very clever and knew her brother so well.

So will she know about her brother's fake marriage?or maybe not?

And what about myungsoo?'move' stuff that he say is relate to krystal?is he know about 'that' too?

And what will happen to our lovely couple?

Love doesnt come yet between those two,they're still fighting like a kid.

But who knows if they will grow their feeling from that? ^^

For my lovely readers~ The next chap,I expect to have a SWEET MOMENT of minstal.

Maybe that's the begining?lets find out in the next chap ^^~ *keep comment and sub :))