I Help You and You Have to Help Me

Fake Marriage ,Playful Couple...but... Pure Love * The story when Mr.Perfect met Mrs.Trouble Maker*

     " Ho..YOU ! ". I pointed her too.

     " You're the car owner that I met this morning,right?". She said exited.

     " Stop ponting at me ! ". I warned her,because she said while her fingger still pointing at me even I already took my fingger down.It's uncomfortable.

     " Oh..mhian..keke because I'm happy to meet you again.It's a fate,don't you think so?"

     " What she actually said,aiissh..michin yeoja (crazy women)" I was mumbling. " Is it possible that you follow me?"

     " Why I do that?afcourse no,you see ! I'm wearing what?This is my part time."

     " Aaah..so you're an office girl". but then my phone rang,it's Victoria. " Yap,why?"

     " Where are you?". she asked

     " Bathroom"

     " Minho.I saw reporter's Kim just now and the other reporters.They're looking for you.They're in the lobby.It's must be because what you did on the stage.what we will do now?"

     " Arasso,I'll take care of it". Then I hang up my phone.I saw that office girl looked at me curious.suddenly something popped in my head.I got an idea.

     " You can drive?". She nodded " Can you help me? This morning I help you,then can you help me now?". First she hesitated but then she nodded again. " Please take my car in the parking lot.I parked in VIP's area,so you can easy find it.My car is white's Ferrari 4230.

 Minho's car in the VIP's area.

     then,drive it to the lobby.I wait you there"

     " Mwo?Why?cant you drive it by yourself?". She looked confused.

     " Just help me.This is your paid with what I did before to you.cant you do it?"

     " Okay okay,give me your key"

     " This . and,I want your ID.This is because you will drive my car.when you do something with it,then I will find you and report to the police.give me your number,texted me when you're on the way to the lobby.I wait you 10 minutes from now"

     " Don't you trust me? "

     " Afcourse no,because I don't know you.even I didnt trust with people that I know.just give it ! "

     " Arasso,this.wait me in the lobby,and I definitely bring your car". Then she left after we exchanged phone number.I read her ID.

     " Jung..Soojung..hmm?Soojung?Diamond?Krystal? ehm..nice name "


A few minutes later,

She texted me.

This was the time..I came out from the bathroom.

I took my glasses from my pocket and putted them on, I walked slowly.so far this was safe, not many people in there.I keep going and often checked around even though I more often bowed my head.

Finally,I got to the Lobby.Wow there were so many reporters like Victoria told me before.okay,calm yourself Minho ! I kept walking .....

     " Choi Minho-ssi  !!! "

OH !!! They noticed me ! I started to walk more fast than before,but then I heard them run to me.so,you wanted to play with me huh? Okay,just catched me if you could !

I started to run and tried to avoid many people in front me.It's difficult to run when this place was had many guest and afcourse some of my fans that came to cheer me on,but honestly I didn't feel cheer up because of them.They made my ears bleeding with their sound.

I saw the first door to exit,and what a right timing ! I saw my car arrived.I speed up my step then entered my car immediately.That office girl,what's her name?aaahh..soojung,she drove directly when I entered the car.I looked behind then I saw that reporters behind.


Inside car,   

     " Where are we going? ". she asked me.

     " Just drove this car to your place,it's the same way of mine"

     " Eot..teohge..? ". She surprised because I knew her place.

     " Your ID,remember?"

     " Aaaah ..neh". she nodded. " But anyway,why you did that?run away..It's not like you're a celebrity or what."

     " You don't know who I am?".  she shook her head." Okay then,if I ask you about what happened this morning,you want to tell me? You did the same as me now."

     " You also have debts ?"

     " Mwo? stop pretending like you don't know me ! I'm sure you know who I am". but she's just silent. " aaargh..forget it ! "

 

Was she really didn't know who I was? It's me,the hallyu star Choi Minho.I thought she's pretending,but why she's not did anything to me? took a picture or else.aarrhh I couldnt believe it that I had someone didn't know who I was.Annoying !

But I felt thirsty now,I took my Iced Skinny Flavored Latte from starbucks that Victoria always prepared it for me in the passanger's seat.I drank it,but suddenly..

CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTT ...... 

My car's stopped so suddenly.

My latte that I was drinking spilled into my clothes because she's brake so suddenly.

     " YA ! neo,michyeosseo ? (are you crazy) "

     " Mhian mhian mhian mhian,I didn't see the traffic light is already red ". She apologized continously.

     " Aaaarghh,I cant drive with this condition ! It's sticky ! "

     " hmm..Just come to my house,and you can clean your clothes in the bathroom,or I will clean it for you."

     " Aiisssshhh...michingeta ! ( I'll go mad ) "


     " Come in ! "

He called me into her house.My clothes that I wore was sticky, not may I drove in such circumstances,may indeed be better this.So,better I cleaned my clothes with water first.

I entered her house.Her house was smaller than my bathroom.The paint was peeling, the roof was leaking, and the walls were fragile.She showed me the room where the bathroom spot, and I followed her.The bathroom's door wasnt feasible,I was never saw door like this terrible even I seen in public toilets though.This girl was poor,no..worse than that,she's pathetic.

After I finished to wash my clothes,I came out from the bathroom.I saw her still tidy up some paper,it's like some newspaper I thought.

     " What's that? ". I asked her.

     " This is my other job.delivering newspapers.^^ "

     " How can you did many job in one day?"

     " This job and the job that you saw before it's not my current job,I did it just when they need me.not necessarily.honestly,I don't have job remains.but,today I got it."

She explained while tidy the newspapers.but suddenly she stopped.I saw she looked at the newspaper seriously.what were you doing? This girl was weird,freak,scary.

She stood up then came to me.what now? seriously,she was weird.

Then she held the newspapers and putted it on in the side of my face.

     " YA ! Jigeum,mwohaneungeo? (What are you doing ?) "

     " Jamkkan man (wait)"

Then she looked at my face and the newspapers again and again.

     " Nuh ! (you) !". she said.

     " Mwo?"

     " is it possible?"

     " Mwo?"

     " Are you..a celebrity? "

     " Baeg-posenteu ! (100%) "

Then she kneeled down so suddenly.why this girl kept acting weird ? but I looked the newspapers and there was my photo and my article in there.

     " That's why I felt that I ever saw you before ". she said breathless.but suddenly...

Bang ...Bang ...Bang ... !!!

     " Come out from the house,you brat ! I know you there !! ". someone yelled in front the door.

     " Big problem". she stood up and looked dumbfounded.she run everywhere,honestly I had a feeling that she's crazy sometimes." What shall I do?eottohge?"

     " Mwo ya ??!!! ". I higher my tone,but she closed my mouth then dragged me in the bathroom.

     " Please,be quiet.please I beg you,just for a few minutes.Please help me once again,just be quiet !". she begged then closed the bathroom's door.she's just told me to silent,okay I'll did it.but Who's the people out there?.I heard her opened the door.

     " Wow,you open the door.Finally you give up,huh?". I jeard him,he's a guy.

     " If anyone comes to my house I would certainly open the door for him"
     " Really? then what are you doing this morning? you run away and avoid me!"
     " Not so, I'm just late to work"
     " Just tell me whatever you want to say, you are a very beautiful liar! sure all of that comes from your father!"
     " Dont say that about my father"
      " Then what should I say? if you dont want anything to do with me then give me a quick pay of your debts.I give you 3 days, if you can not pay it,I'll sell you in return"
    " Ahjussi"

    " Do not try to escape, 3 days or I will sell you"
    " But that the very large amount, how can I get it in 3 days?"     

     " It's your problem.I wait three days from now or you're dead in my hands.actually my wish,you cant pay it, so I can sell you.then I think I should leave you,so you you can think how you can get that money.so I go". He said while giggled.

When I heard the door closed,I came out from the bathroom.

That girl,who was the name?aah soojung,I forgot her name many times.sat down and held her head.I cant see her face because closed by her hairs.

     " If you finished clean your clothes,then please get out from here.I want to be alone". she said.okay,she sounded frustated.It's not my bussiness,so better I came out from this house.I leaved her.


Ding ...Ding ...Ding ..

AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH ..I could just sleep, then who would dare to bother me now? hey, I slept in my own home, but why I still can not sleep in peace.
I cover my head with a pillow, but the bell in my house kept ringing.I covered with a blanket, still, the bell sounded.What the hell !

Okay,I gave up.I stood up lazily and walked into the door.I saw who was the person that I wanted to kick so badly from the monitor.but,she's Victoria.I opened the door.

     " Ya Choi Minho ! Why you change your door's pin again?". She yelled at me even we're just met 3 seconds ago.

     " Why you come here?". I asked her and sat on my bed.but then she threw something on me." YA ! "

     " Look at that ! ". she said and I did what she said.

I took something on my bed that she threw before.It's a magazine.I read on it.There was an article with my photo with key,my bestfriends.

But wait,the tittle of the article..' Choi Minho is a GAY? '.What the ..!! Then I continued to read.

there was a part that said.

" In Saturday morning,some fans took this photo.He's hallyu star Choi Minho with someone.It's a guy.They spotted in the jewelry store.both looked down at the side that the rings spotted.they looked like a couple that buy rings like another couple.is Choi Minho like a guy? He didnt have any rumour with girls.he never mentioned even once to dating with someone,and he seems to hate girls.is it true he's a GAY ? this rumour not just a rumour,because someone said that she often saw Minho with a guy in the hotel or club.and that source said that she heard Minho admitted it that he's a GAY when she asked him why he always in the hotel with many guy.but for his fans,don't worry.this rumour didnt confirm yet because from Choi's side didn't give their explanation yet.let's wait with what they will do with this news "

     " What is this? I never see any article like this rude.what happend?". I asked when I finished to read.

     " You're right,this article is too much.but hey,it's not a surprise to do when someone behind this is DL's Group"

     " What? DL Group?"

     " Yeah,I told you before to becarefull with them.but you didn't listen to me.This article made by them"

     " So,what should we do about this? just prepare for the press conference.I will clear this things"

     " What you hope,minho? They,reporters and your fans,and others would trust you about what you explain to them? Big No ! if you said that you're not a Gay and blah blah blah it's not clear your problems.they will blame you to liar and else.because that article told that they have source that afcourse we know that person just a fake from DL's group.don't be so naive !"

     " I just accompany key to buy a rings to his mother's birthday,and now he's in London.but you're right,they wouldnt trust me with what I say.Then what should we do?"

     " Just keep silent and see what happend with this news next.see what the people's reactions.because honestly,I dont know,I tried to find a good reason but I cant have one from now.except,you introduced a girl and said that you will marry her.keke absolutely they will trust you 100 % ! keke aaah I don't know what should we do ". she said while laughing,but I couldnt laughed with her.because something felt strange when she said that.was it a good idea?.

     " Wait,maybe that's a good idea"

     " What?"

     " Introduce someone and said that I will marry her"

     " YA ! you sure that you awake now ?just back to sleep,you're tired"

     " No,Victoria.I'm sure with what I say.how if I do that? tell them that I will marry her.can this explain everything?"

     " Neh,but..."

     " Then we use this idea"

     " YA ! YOU'RE CRAZY ! don't joke in this situation.then,are you in a relationship?". I shook my head. " You have a girl that you love?". and again,I shook my head. " Then why you want to marry someone if you dont have them both?don't joke again,okay? I leave"

     " Wait ! I'm sure.I have someone that want to do this for me"

     " You mean like a fake?"

     " neh.."

     " I know,Minho.maybe all of girls in Seoul want to be that position,but how if that idea they tell with everyone and then this idea is useless?"

     " No,she never tell this with anyone even with her parents.I know how to do it,Victoria.just trust me and I will contact you later"

     " Whatever,I leave first because I'm busy.take care"

     " Neh..". she leaved.

I searched my phone and took it.I went to my contact that I searched someone name.here it is.I texted her." Lets meet".a few seconds later,Delivered to Jung Soojung.



Here the updates guys ^^

It's a long chap again,I hope you didnt boring to read it.

Please show your support ^^

I wait your comment and your opinion guys.

I love your comments and your subs :)