Oh my !

Fake Marriage ,Playful Couple...but... Pure Love * The story when Mr.Perfect met Mrs.Trouble Maker*

Minho POV

 

Its early morning now.

Every morning if I wasnt tired or busy,I will absolutely jogging.I liked excersise a lot even I would spend my free time or holiday to excersise or played any sport.

When I went back to home,the house was quiet.

Back then,my house's condition always be like this.but from few days ago,everything was changed.

My home will always noisy,disorganized,or messy.I couldnt stand to live with that girl,she's so careless.

But this morning my house was quiet.then suddenly I remembered about last night.cried.

Sigh !

I went to the kitchen to drink a glass of water,then I heard footstep from the stairs.I know its her.then I run to the sofa in front of TV and pretended to read magazine.I want to know,what would she talked to me after last night.

I sat down there calmly like nothing happend until I felt she was already behind,I smirked satisfy.I knew what will happend next.she would asked forgiveness from me.

I cleared my throat so she knew where I was.

Clack !

But I was wrong,she walked past me-opened the door-and went.

What the hell ??!!

She must asked for my forgiveness after what she did and talked to me last night.that girl really pissed me off !!


Krystal POV

 

     " Krystal ! "

I felt someone patted my shoulder.

     " Oh,neh !"

     " What are you thinking about? I call you many times"

     " I'm sorry,boss.just..hmm..nothing.anyway,why you call me?"

     " I want to introduce you with Amber.you know her right?someone that have your half part time job in the afternoon"

     " Neh ! I want to meet her so badly,I'm curious what she would look alike.where is she?"

     " Wait ! Amber ?"

Then someone came out and gave me a smile.

     " Nice to meet you,amber"

I ran to her and shake her hand.I was happy to meet a new friends.

     " Nice to meet you too,krystal.your name is krystal right?myungsoo tell me many things about you"

     " Neh my name is krystal.but I think you're a girl,your name is amber"

     " And what do you think now?"

     " I'm wrong,in fact you're not a girl"

     " Krystal,look carefully" Myungsoo told me.

     " Wae?"

     " Just look again carefully"

And I began to look amber once again.

     " Dont tell me that.."

     " Unfortunately what are you 'dont tell me that' is a right answer,krystal.I'm a girl"

She said playfully and myungsoo laughed to see my confused face.

     " You're so cool !!"

I said and jump to hug her.she was surprised.

     " Krystal?"

     " You're so cool,amber.even I want to compliment you that you're a flower boy with the pretty face.but in fact you're a pretty girl with a flower boy's face.I'm so proud to meet you amber.you're handsome ! ...No ! ..you're pretty ! .. No ! you both !"

And we laughed together.

     " Seems you're right myungsoo,she's exactly like what you're talking about"

     " What myungsoo told you about me? something weird? "

     " That's .."

     " Krystal,you want to go home,right? and amber,it's time for you to work"

     " Arasso,why you act like that with your bestfriend" amber said jokingly and hit myungsoo's stomach. " And krystal,nice to meet you.we will meet again later,okay?"

     " Neh~ I'm so happy ~ lets meet again later.then,I leave.anyeoung !"

I waved and leaved them.

When I was still walking,someone called me.

     " Krystal ! "

     " Boss ?ani,myungsoo?wae?"

     " I'll take you home"

     " A-ani,thank you.I can get a bus from there"

     " I want to buy something too.so..how?"

     " Is it okay?"

     " Afcourse"

     " Okay ^^"

Then I got in in his car and went.


Minho POV

 

     " Minho,mhian we're late"

 

Jonghyun and onew said right after they arrived in a cafe that we used to gather as usual.

Jonghyun,onew,key and taemin are my friends since kindergarten,we knew each other even we're on the diffferent type of person.

Jonghyun was a photographer,even he's a son from a rich family he prefer to be a photographer than a boss in his family's bussiness.

Onew was a singer,he was like that since kid.he had many musical event that always successfull.

Key was the one that the news told me to be a gay with.he's a success fashion designer with his unique performance,that's why people got to missunderstand him sometimes.

The last was taemin.he had the similar background with jonghyun,but he couldnt refuse to be the next to continue his family's bussiness,because he was the only son that they had and his family was own a big resort in Jeju and one in seoul.

     " Where's taemin?"

     " He's on his way in here.but,minho why you ask all of us to come in here? is something happend?". Onew asked me worried.

    " Neh,we've been busy.and on the first you're the bussiest one among us.you will never ask us to come when you're fine,minho.so,something happend.isnt it?" Jonghyun added.

    " Maybe he already sick with his marriage hyung" Temin said exactly when he arrived.

    " Ya ! why all of you being like this?we cant meet so often.so what,if I ask all of us to gather in here?"

     " Maybe you're right,we've been busy with our own bussiness this past few months"

     " Just like what onew hyung said,Even when we attend your wedding we must go in the half of ceremony.aiiish I miss our chilhood moments when five of us always play together day by day"

     " Ya ! taemin ! when Minho's wedding you're the annoying one you know?your phone keep ringing until we decided better we to go"

     " But I heard your phone ringing too,jonghyun hyung.and onew hyung too.so,we must be busy this days.it will be nice if key hyung not go overseas,so he can join us."

     " If key in here,I will kill him for sure"

     " Why?"

     " Scandal.he's the one that cause Minho on the news as a GAY IDOL"

     " Thank you jonghyun hyung for your explanation,but I dont need it"

     " You're welcome baby~ ^^ "

     " Aissh"

     " Okay okay,lets eats first"

     " As expected,we've the same idea onew hyung ^^ I'm hungry,lets order"

When we're eating.

     " Hyung,my parents introduce me to someone". taemin suddenly said.

     " You mean,like blind date or arranged marriage?". Jonghyun asked curious.

     " Something like that,but I still didnt know how I will plan to do with this later"

     " But among of us,you've the same type with me.you cant get along well with girls.the other side jonghyun and minho is the bad boy one"

      " Why me?"

      " Afcourse,you always flirt with your models.we know that.and your latest girlfriend is a supermodel from UK,you're such a great player jonghyun-ah.I'll admit it"

     " Right hyung.and Minho hyung,he's a real bad guy.natural ! how many girls that you date with until now?tons of girls just like your toys collection,you use it just for one or two days then you change with others.sometimes I felt terrible hyung,just like if I'm a girl"

     " Am I that bad to girl?" I mummbled.

     " What?"

     " A-ani.taemin! I just date them when I want to drink,because you guys always leave me behind.I never date them properly,so afcourse I just meet them one or two days"

     " But we're surprised minho,when we heard that you will married.at that time,I'm still with jonghyun,and when we heard, we immediately call Victoria and so it's true.honestly,what happend minho? we never hear you date with this girl,but suddenly married?something must be happend"

     " Just call us a couple that love at the first sight.so,finish !"

     " It's not a drama Minho"

     " So what ?"

     " Moreover,you havent listen to others person opinion.so just do it" Onew said to tease me.

     " Next time,introduce her with us.I want to know her more,hyung.when I saw her in the wedding,she's pretty and look innocent.pure"

     " Whattt did you say? innocent? pure?" I asked taemin giggled.

     " So what? is she wild then? Oh minho,dont show off your marriage life now.I wont hear it"

     " What do you think jonghyun hyung ? ert !"

     " Just arrange time for us to meet her then,since she's a wife from our bestfriend.we want to know and get along well with her too" Onew said calmly while drinking his coffee.

     " Next time,then.but honestly hyung,taemin.I've something to ask"If a girl crying,a-ani.I means,I've another drama in this month.and there are part that I cant figure it out.I cant understand with my character.there are part when I'm in a fight with my girlfirend,a-ani.wife.then she says that I'm in the same level with moneylender,because of my attitude that always mad at her,but then I reply her that she has the same level with the girls in the club that did everything because of money.but then she slap me and cry.so,what's the problem in here?she's the one that start first,but why I end up with her slap? Its her fault isnt it?"

     " Minho,even you're handsome I know you're a cluless person if that problem related to people's feeling,you always think that you're the right one"

     " Right hyung,no matter who start to insult who.but a girl just a girl hyung.they dont like if a man say something like that to them"

     " And I think you're too much minho.a same level with the girls in the club and do everything because of money?that's a bad idea to say it.I dont know if you drunk back then or not"

     " Jonghyun hyung,I said that its just a drama that I'll be filming this month.not me that did it in a real life"

     " Are you sure?"

     " N-neh afcourse"

     " Then just like we said before,the bad one is the guy"

     " Argh,I think its not a good idea to disccuss this matter to all of you"

I said and felt more and more frustrated.


     " Tommorow,interview with AHN Magazine.bring krystal with you,this is the first interview after your wedding.be nice to krystal minho ~^^ "

 

She texted me a text message this afternoon after I came back from Cafe.what a perfect timing Victoria !

Really,how will she wanted to come with me in this situation? She still mad at me.

When I arrived,my home was quiet and the light was turned off.I saw krystal's shoes in front of the door,so she's already arrived.

I layed down on the coach,I hesitated to tell krystal about this interview.then I decided to text her.

I wrote.

     " Tommorow,3:21pm.interview with ahn magazine with me"

When I clicked 'send' I sighed.I thought If she rejected,just told Victoria to reject that interview.but then I realized that no matter what,she must did everything that I asked.I've many thoughts then my phone was rang.

She replied fastly.

     " Ok"

She just said that.I didnt think that she would said ok,or maybe I didnt think she would replied this fast,but no ! I didnt think she would replied my text.

What she was thinking?was it means that she's not mad at me again?

But what if she's still mad,? whatever ! nope my bussiness.

Then I putted my handphone in my pocket then I felt something.I took something from my pocket,that's a lolypop that my fans gave me on the way In here.

I didnt like sweet things like this.I thought while I walked up stairs went to my bedroom to rest.

I stopped for a while and went to krystal's room.better this lolypop for her,this wasnt something that I would ate.

I putted the lolypop in front of her door,and knocked her door once then back to my bedroom.


Krystal POV

Knock !

Someone knocked my door.was he Minho?since in this house just the two of us,but I couldnt think it's him either,what did he wanted until he came to my bedroom?I already replied his text message.

Better for me to opened the door.

But when I opened the door,there's nothing.someone played a bad prank I thought but when I wanted to close the door I saw something in the floor.I took it.

A lolypop ???


The interview was ended.

I was so tired today.After I came back from work in the cafe I immediately went with this jerk to interview.and I didnt know that interview would took a long time to end.We went in the afternoon,and this was night already.

We arrived at home.

We talked a lot when camera still on,but we never talked to each other when camera off.I thought I began to become an expert for acting.and Minho did an extremely job,as expected he's a world star.he could acting like a lovey dovey with me when camera was on and become a jerk again when camera was off.

When we arrived at home,it felt awkward.because we liked a stranger each other.

     " Good job for today"

Minho said when we entered the house.what was this?he thought that I couldnt do that?

     " Afcourse"

I simply answered while walked,no interest.

     " Why you want to do this interview?I think we're still in a fight"

He said,and I stopped and looked at his face.he said while smirked at me.jerk's face.

     " I did because I paid for it.just like what you say before"

     " For that thing.."

     " Ahh,I'm hungry"

I said immediately because I couldnt stand anymore to see his face.I wanted to yell again if I was in this situation again.

I went to the kitchen and opened a cupboard in the top of stove to search a pot to make a ramen..

There were two pot in the line up,the gold one and the silver one.but I wasnt that tall.so I couldnt take it.

     " Why a pot must be put in that high spot?"

I mumbled while tried to take them.

     " It's because you're short legs"

Minho said while walked beside me and then took that pot easily.

      " Here"

He said and gave me the silver pot.

     " I dont want that silver pot"

I said and grabbed a chair near us and climbed on that chair.

     " I want the gold one"

I said before I took the golden pot.

But I didnt see it if on top of the golden pot there were some cover the pan and a plate.Afcourse when I took the golden pot the cover of the pan and the plate falling on me and that surprised me and made me fall from the chair.

     " AArgh"

I scream while I would fall from the chair.

But then when I fall from the chair,I didnt feel hurt at all.Then I realized that Minho's hand in my waist.and the other hand in my back.He catched me when I fall from the chair.

     " Minho ! "

I wake immediately to see minho's condition.

     " Ahk ! It's hurt !"

He said.then I looked in his right hands that in my back before.

His right hand was bleeding because shrapnel plate,and I was sure that his hand also sprained when I fall on top of it because his hand couldnt move and he mumbled that its hurt.

     " Minho ! Minho ! eotohke?"

     " Hurt !"

He said again and again and I saw sweat on his forehead.that must be really hurt.I called 911 immediately and brought Minho to the hospital



Update chapter for my beloved readers ^^

Oh I'm reaaalllyyyyy happy to see all of your comment,I'm happy just to read it.

And I get a new subs too~ o^^o

~~ WELCOME OUR NEW READER ~~

Pleas keep give me your comment,'cause I like to read them.

I read it one by one,and I will reply it later :)

From now I just want to say I LOVE YOU my reader ^x^

The next update will take some time to update,but I'll try to update it soon.