I Need To Back Off Before It's Too Late

It won’t change... even if I am born again.

"Erm--- May I ask where is this?"

 

"Huh? Can't you see--- It's an amusement park---"

 

Young Saeng's index finger, which was pointing at the big gate of the place shaking in disbelief, his lips trembled, and he found himself stupefied though his companion was all cool with it.

 

"Ya--- Aren't you suppose to come here with your girlfriend: Ri Na?"

 

"Aneyo---" bluntly said Kyu Jong, rubbed his ear tried to ignore Young Saeng's reaction, "She couldn't go in the end--- And I don't want to waste the tickets I bought--- So here we are-- Let's enjoy our Valentine---"

 

Dropped his mouth almost on the floor, Young Saeng still didn't move away from his spot and stared blankly at the highest tower of the big white castle; the kind that you could only see in fairyland. Noticed Young Saeng, Kyu turned back and grabbed the guy's hand, "What are you doing? Get in---"

 

"Andwae~~~ this is so wrong--- Two guys spend their Valentine day together like this---"

 

Started to get annoyed, Kyu glared back at the childish guy, wondered how Jung Min could put up with this infantile attitude of the otter; still he forced himself to ignore it and dragged him all the way through the gate.

 

Young Saeng couldn't escape, the hand that wrapped his wrist was too strong, squeezed him so tight that it hurts. And in the end, he was successfully dragged over the gate with the gate keeper stared at him until both of them left the gate by far. He pouted behind Kyu Jong, and when the hand loosened its force, Young Saeng shook it off his hand and massaged his wrist in sulk. He glared at Kyu Jong as the guy looked away, had no intention of letting Young Saeng know why and just walked away; sure that Young Saeng wouldn't dare to leave. The Otter followed his friend, eyes moved here and there, bemused by the interesting place.

 

"Ya--- Don't act dumb like that? You look like you never seen an amusement park before---"

 

Flinched as Kyu suddenly spoke up, Young Saeng then blushed lightly. He never really went to any place like this before, not because he was an indoor child or anything, it just he didn't interest; in the end he chose to not telling Kyu. The walked pass several games but Kyu didn't stop at any place at all; made Young Saeng wondered what they were here for. Still, he remained in silence and went along with his friend. Unexpectedly, Kyu stopped and Young Saeng unknowingly hit his head on the guy back. Glared at him when he turned back, Young Saeng gently rubbed his forehead in pain. "Aish--- Wae stop?"

 

"We will get on this---"

 

"Mwo? Ferris Wheel????"

 

"Oh--- Let's go---"

 

"Wait--- Wait--- Wait---" Young Saeng held Kyu back by grabbed on his shirt and pulled. His heart pumped hard as the guy stopped, "This is crazy--- Myth~~~ Kyu has turned crazy~~~" thought Young Saeng, teary eyes as his hairs stood on its end. He couldn't believe in what he just heard, oh come on, Ferris wheel was for couple; not for 2 guys to be truthful. As his mind flew elsewhere, Young Saeng got it back when Kyu dusted his hands away and turned back.

 

"Mwo?"

 

"Mitchin-koya--- Why don't we go elsewhere? Look---" pointed at the Roller Coaster, "That one--- Still high--- But more suits for us than this one right? Let's go---" Young Saeng attempted to drag the guy over there as soon as possible but utterly failed, a hand grabbed his and he jumped in return. Oddly, there wasn't any force at all, the hand was gentle to him; held him mildly and pulled the Otter toward where its owner wanted to. Had no idea where this event would lead, Young Saeng then forced himself to come along, "I hope Ri Na wouldn't be upset--- I don't want to make her mad at all---"

 

Kyu Jong ignored Young Saeng's disapproval, he stood patiently on his feet; waited for his turn to go. And when the number one cart slowly got closer to them, Kyu Jong finally left his spot. There were very few people went on the Ferris wheel, mostly were couples but Kyu Jong wouldn't mind. Ignored the guard's weird look for them, Kyu Jong easily carried Young Saeng on his arms and willfully put him inside the cart; comfortably on the bench. After that, as the door closed behind them, Kyu sat down on the other side of the cramped room. The cart impassively moved up, started its usual circle; the circle it had to go over like thousands times already since it was built. Kyu Jong didn't open his mouth, just sat their casted his eyes by far; far off until they reached those pink clouds, made by the sleepy sun.

 

"Ya---"

 

"---------"

 

"Ya---"

 

"---------------------------"

 

"YA!!!!!"

 

"MWO?" asked annoyingly, Kyu Jong shot his glare at Young Saeng, then shocked to see the guy was in front of his eyes. His body stiffed like ice, as those clear rubies also fixed back on him. There was this silence flood through their skin, warmed up those breathes they let out. The moment when Young Saeng almost looked away, Kyu scolded himself for stopping him. He grabbed the cute guy's hand and pulled him down; leant his whole body onto Kyu's.

 

Young Saeng was confused, he didn't know what was going on and couldn't seem to comprehend at all. His eyes widened, his lips trembled as his hands unconsciously clung on to Kyu Jong's back. "I need to back off--- I need to back off--- Before--- It's too late--- Nan--- Molla---" told himself, Young Saeng felt his fingers rubbed against the soft cloth of Kyu's shirt; tighter by seconds. He desperately fought back to his own body, telling himself to stop; but yet his body ignored it. And when the last ray of light disappeared from the atmosphere, was also when Young Saeng gave up on his self-battle. He knelt on the bench, chest and arms surrounded Kyu Jong's head. His body shivered in happiness as well as fear; fear of rejection and the fear to lose this warmness one more time. He flinched when hands landed on his back, rubbed against it; like telling him to let go. Unwillingly, Young Saeng loosened his force and felt his chest parted with Kyu's breathes; but it seemed like he was wrong. Those hands suddenly acted up, pulled him in again and hid its owner's face again. "Kyu Jong---" called out Young Saeng; hands didn't hug him back but stared down at him instead. He could feel the guy was shaking, showed him that he didn't fall asleep. There was hot air, attacking skin around his stomach area; even whenthere was a layer of cloth, Young Saeng still somehow felt it clearly. Called out the guy's name again, the boy slightly annoyed by now because there was no answer. But before he could call out one more time, a movement stopped him.

 

"Won't you say my name again?"

 

"Your name? Kyu Jong?"

 

"That's not my name---"

 

"Mwoya? You're Kyu Jong--- What other name could you---" he stopped half-way. Shocked as he realized that he almost forgot his loved one's name, "J--- Jinx---" whispered in his throat, Young Saeng dumbfounded when there was no sight of anger this time. Slowly moved away from Kyu, the boy felt his nose turned sorer and sorer with a tiny bit of bless. He caressed Kyu Jong's face, gently mixed with hesitation. Yes, this hair, this cheek, this eyes and here, these lips; were all once belong to him. Suddenly, a flashback made him snapped and withdrew his hand, stood back on his feet and yet leave his spot; looked down at the guy's watery eyes blankly.

 

"You--- Are you--- By any chance--- Remember me now? Ky--- Jinx-ah--- Say something--- Yeah--- My name--- My name--- Say it, neh?" Young Saeng asked like an unstoppable machine. He shook Kyu Jong's shoulders constantly, begged for answer.

 

Shut his lips tightly for a long while, Kyu Jong kept his eyes on Young Saeng's slowly knelt down body. Touched the guy's chin up, he placed a kiss on those lips, gently as a feather "----------------- Soul--- My Soul--- Yearning Soul" said Kyu Jong. He wrapped around the boy's neck, kept him as close to him as possible; he didn't want to let go. There was some struggle at first, which was a normal reaction for a guy like Young Saeng; one who always had questions ready in his head. He could feel the cute guy's breathing softly, and his hands placed firmly on Kyu's backs of hands by now. A force was felt and Kyu's eyebrows gathered at once in pain; nails sunk deep in his flesh, shaking fiercely. He angled his head, left to right and fitted his lips perfectly with Young Saeng; ignored what he must felt through those desperate actions.

 

Young Saeng found it was harder to breath, not by just any dirty actions; it was just the kiss felt so good. His eyelids twitched in surprise but yet opened when Kyu's tongue excited him from the outside; forced him to create an opening in between. Shyly, parted his lips, Young Saeng squealed when that wet sensation rapidly entered him; earned its owner a show. Let go of his hands, Young Saeng put his arms down to support his pushed down body when the guy pressed him down even more. Their tongues twined up to each other, breathes shared their hotness and tighten the interlocked hands. Tears escaped his eyes, rolled down his cheeks as his hearts throbbed in pain and hands moved up to hug Kyu; after his back completely touched the floor.

 

Let go of Young Saeng's warm lips, Kyu rose up and stared down his loved one. The guy also looked back at him, face exuded out all of his joy, anxiety and of course, the desire for an answer.

 

"You finally remember me--- Jinx---"

 

"I--- I nev------- Hmm--- Yes I remember you now---"

 

"Since when?"

 

"W--- Wh--- When we were dancing---" he lied. There was something prevented him from telling the truth. Feeling his own body being pulled down, Kyu Jong couldn't help but felt guilty toward his own foolish action, "Mianhae--- Mianhae--- I hurt you--- Mianhae---" he pampered Young Saeng's head and ranted on his apologizes for more than 10 times. It was like all of his agony rushed back at once, attacking him inside out. What made it even more worse was the fact that Young Saeng totally clueless about him. The boy just laid beneath him, grinned like a little kid; happy to just know Kyu Jong's lie.

 

"Keunde---" finally spoke up, "What about Ri Na?" Young Saeng whispered his question into Kyu's ear; still not let him go. And without any hesitation, he was satisfied by Kyu's sweet answer, "I'll try to tell her--- when the time comes--- I'll tell her--- At least for now--- Let's keep our secret neh?"

 

Young Saeng slightly surprised inside when he heard the guy's answer. This wasn't what he expected from Kyu but yet he remained unspeak. The boy stuffed his face inside the guy's chest as arms surrounded him got tighter. Giggled cutely, he sniffed Kyu's shirt and mumbled to himself how sweet the fragrance he took in. They spent their times together, didn't waste any second to be with each other before the cart hit the ground. Unwilling to let, Young Saeng sulked as the machine annouced that their time had up. Groomed himself, Young Saeng dejectedly stepped out near the door and obediently let Kyu helped him to get down. It was 7:00 PM, and the sky had turned dark completely. The boys had to part right now, and both seemed to not willing to. As no one was looking, Kyu landed another peck on Young Saeng's forehead then bid his goodbye.

 

"Mianhae---" whispered Kyu, took the last glance on Young Saeng's back before turned away to return to his usual self; to where his heart would be locked up again. Yes, a place where he could no longer smile.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm finally able to finish this chapter.. kinda sad neh? Oh this bittersweet couple... I just want to make them get together already... but the story won't end just yet... XD

Read, subscribe and comment neh... [If you don't comment... You're a babo XD]

Make Haru happy for inspiration > 3<