Where are you, Young Saeng?

It won’t change... even if I am born again.

Jung Min turned off the engine then got off the car with a bag of food; he came to Young Saeng's apartment again. Walked two or three steps away, he looked back to make sure he had lock the door and then headed for the elevator. It took some few minutes to arrive at his wanted floor, the charisma guy walked leisurely down the corridor and slowly room 501 appeared to his eyes. When Jung Min was about to hit the bell, the door suddenly let out some clacking sounds; unexpectedly, the owner emerged from the inside, made Jung Min stood, stared at him in confusion. "Erm--- Mr. Lee--- Why are you here in Young Saeng's apartment?" Oddly, the owner doubtfully looked back at him, eyed Jung Min all over like he was some kind of suspicious man, "Mr. Lee--- Why do you look at me like that? I'm Park Jung Min--- Don't you remember me?"

 

"You little rascal---" Mr. Lee swung the book he was holding over his head, like a warning action, "Don't you dare try to fool me? I've never seen you before--- Don't talk to me like you know me well---"

 

"Mwo? Mr. Lee, are you kidding me? You seriously don't remember me?"

 

"Bastard--- You think I'm a retarded ?"

 

"Ani--- I don't dare too--- But how could you? Aigoo--- I'll come to visit you later--- Let me come inside neh?"

 

"Inside what? This room? You moron--- You want me to let you go inside without paying the renting fee? Go get you head a checkup---"

 

"What are you talking about? Young Saeng is living here---"

 

"Who? Ya--- No one has ever live inside this room--- Hmm--- What hospital are you coming from?"

 

Dropped his mouth in disbelief, Jung Min let out a sarcastic smirk while still tried to hold on his last politeness, "Whoa--- Jincha--- Are you serious? Young Saeng, my friend has been living in this room since he moved to Seoul--- What are you talking about? I've been coming here like every day--- Don't say thing like you don't know me---"

 

"I DON'T HAVE TIME TO FOOL AROUND WITH YOU---" Jung Min stepped back one step in surprise, he was shocked; he never once experienced Mr. Lee's outburst of anger, and this fact made the event even more intense to him. The owner glared at the clueless boy, grunt to express his power one more time before turned away. Jung Min bent his head on a side, forced his head to comprehend with this abstruse matter. Without looking, the charisma guy slipped inside his pocket to get the key. One first try, he touched nothing inside, sighed in boredom Jung Min rummaged his pants' pocket one more time; yet nothing could be found.

 

"What the heck is going one" he said and slammed on the door instead; calling for his friend's name. Soul, Young Saeng, he called out whatever it was that the guy inside could hear his voice and know he was being called for. Hopeless, Jung Min fell on the ground with hand still unconsciously hit the door sometimes. "Where are you, Young Saeng? Do you hear me or not?"

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Oppa--- Lunch is ready---" Ri Na stuck her head through the small opening, made by the door and the wall; she called out for her self-believe lover, and the guy made her happy by just obediently stepped outside. He sat down, opposite to her, yet never looked at her and just started to dig in. Pouted in disapproval, Ri Na snatched the chopsticks away naughtily, wanted him to chase her back; like what they always did in the past. He would chase after her, then she would pretend to be slow and got caught by him. Those times were so beautiful, never ever faded away from her heart. But now, why it felt so empty indeed? He did stood up, she did ran and he did chase. But why, it felt so wrong and hard to be natural. They stopped at the a certain place, where Ri Na back faced the wall with Kyu stood in front of her. She fixed her eyes on the ground, smiled shyly as him also took one step to her. And when his hand moved up slowly, Ri Na closed her eyes, waited patiently for it to touch her neck, gently run down her chest to where her heart lies; finally finish her pain with a sweet kiss. Unfortunately, her dream was shattered mercilessly as he strangled her wrist, strongly pulled it down from above and snatched away what he wanted; just that pair of chopsticks he was using. Slumped down, Ri Na stared her eyes out, not knowing where to look anymore. The poor girl rested her head on her knees and started her crying again. In these past few days, as much as she tried to hold onto him, the guy would just hurt her more and more. No longer the kind Kyu Jong, no longer to ideal lover, and no longer forcing his heart to love her. Ri Na had once again couldn't keep her love; and this fact choked her all the way. Suddenly, the phone rang loudly, seeing that Kyu didn't give a heed; Ri Na wiped her face, sniffed several times and went ahead to pick up the phone.

 

Kyu Jong turned his head slightly to one side, planned to hear what her conversation was but then left that alone instead. He didn't want to be this mean but with this method, he just hoped this could make her hate him more; so that one day she could leave him and go find her own life. Took a sip of soup, Kyu Jong choked instantly as someone tapped on his back; the poor guy couldn't help but coughed like he had a cold or something. Glared at Ri Na, who smiled at him with hands held up the phone; it was for him and Kyu received politely.

 

"MWO?" Ri Na jumped on her feet when Kyu yelled unexpectedly, "Are you sure?" She didn't know what it was about, but in her ears, Jung Min's voice sounded pretty scared. He was kind of in a hurry mixed in with some worry; Ri Na wasn't needed to have any special power to know it, a girl could feel it through her ears.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Jincha--- I told you--- No one has ever live here--- Why insisting on with me?"

 

"Ahjussi--- Mianhae--- We just need to come inside a look for a while--- This is my gratitude for you--- Thanks for cooperating with us---" Kyu handed over Mr. Lee some pocket money, to soothe the owner and somehow he was approved. Not wasting any time, "Young Saeng-ah!!!" Jung Min said and rapidly ran inside. Dropped the bag on the floor, the charisma boy stunned with what was revealed in front of his eyes. The owner was telling the truth, it was an empty room. No light, no furniture, and of course, no one was there. Shook his head, still not believe in what he saw, Jung Min ransacked the house. He came to the storage room, living room, kitchen, bathroom and the last place; Young Saeng's bedroom. Nothing changed, there was only this white color of the wall, surrounded the two people; made them even more confused.

 

"What the hell is going on?" asked himself, Kyu Jong tried to be as calm as he could, seeing how Jung Min ran from here to there; he didn't bother to go look anymore and headed for the bedroom. Stood there, bemused at how different the room was, Kyu ignored his friend who was walking around the room; almost cry in despair. The guy couldn't think anymore, what kind of deadly game was this? Where was Young Saeng? How did thing go this way? There were a bunch of questions Kyu wanted to ask out loud. But he needed to be the composed one here when Jung Min was this bewildered; the charisma guy almost turned insane by now.

 

Casted his eyes down the floor, Kyu gathered his eyebrows at one place; slowly bent down to pick up something. He held it in his hand, amused because it had been long since the last time he saw something similar to this. "Jung Min-ah---" he called out, then turned over to his friend and showed him what he was holding, "Does this give you any clue?"

 

==================================================================================================

Short chapie again XD anyone getting confused as well as the feeling of wanting to know more XD

Anyway.... I'll try to update soon...

Read, subscribe and comment neh.... gotta comment or you're a babo XD