My Heart Wouldn't Beat For Anyone Else

It won’t change... even if I am born again.

 

Ri Na opened the door to her apartment, with Kyu Jong behind her, eyes almost closed due to the tiredness; he was drunk. Guided him inside then placed him comfortably on the bed; the girl took off her coat and went straight in for a bath. It was 11:00 PM after she got out, all fresh and clean, the girl then went ahead into the kitchen; planned on making some sober for the drunkard inside.

 

"Oppa--- Oppa---" She shook his body slightly, called out his name and tried to wake him up, "I made some sober--- Come on--- IF you don't take this then tomorrow you'll have a headache---"

 

The guy turned his body over; still his eyes closed then wrapped his arms around her slender waist. He placed his head on her laps and whisper lowly, "Feed me with your lips---"

 

"Mwoya?"

 

"Feed me---"

 

She blushed a bit, but kept her cool, Ri Na shook Kyu again; this time put more force into it, "Oppa--- Stop your whining and get up already---"

 

"Feed me---"

 

"Kyu Jong-oppa---"

 

"Feed me--- Soul---" she stopped mid-way, stunned by what she heard. Her heart throbbed as she felt the bowl of sober slipped off her hand. Covered , bent her head down as tears ran down, and dropped on the back of her hand. She knew who Soul was and it hurt her just by hearing that name. After all those years living together, after all those things she had done for Kyu; the guy still whispered the person's name out in his dream. Once time she asked him who she was and Kyu brushed it off with a smile; at that time, Ri Na didn't think much about it since they were just starting dating. But since the day she woke up in the middle of the night for a walk, and found Kyu Jong ranted on the name while crying nonstop; she could no longer ignore this person's existence. She didn't know this person's face, but something told her that she must do something before Kyu got snatched away by her. From that day, she tried to be with Kyu Jong as much as she could, she even transferred to majoring in Dancing like Kyu, to just be able to get a hold of him. Ri Na caressed Kyu Jong's face gently, looked at his innocent face even though she knew that he wasn't innocent at all.

 

"Woah---" A hand pulled her down, back faced the mattress and eyes met him. "Kyu-oppa---," said Ri Na, looked up into his eyes. The room was dark but Ri Na could feel her lover's breathes close to her, he was right there in front of her eyes, but why his touch seemed so far away.

 

"You were crying?"

 

"I'm not---"

 

"Liar--- I felt it through my skin--- Your tears---"

 

She wanted to protest but stuck at a moment; something had prevented her from utter out any word. Raised her hands up, the girl rubbed it against the guy's cheek, then ran them down over his neck and finally held him between her arms. They kissed, even when both their hearts were all messed up, they still ignore it and shared their loves to each other. The guy, as usual didn't try to resist at all; no matter what the girl wants, he'd give her his all.

 

"I made you cry again---" He cut in between the kiss, made his lover's mood turned off somehow.

 

"I said I didn't cry---"

 

"Stop it, Ri Na--- I know you know that I have someone else in my heart--- Yet you never ask me about it--- Wae?"

 

Kyu Jong finally sat up, distant from his lover at the edge of the bed. He could no longer hide his concern and he wanted Ri Na to face this matter with him, "We can't continue like this if I keep on hurting you---", whispered in a low voice Kyu, as he bent his head down, buried it inside his crossed arms. A hand placed on his back, but the guy remained silent.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Jung Min you big babo--- You drank too much again---" Young Saeng hurled the guy heavy body on his bed, and then massaged his shoulders, as a treat for their hard works. He looked at Jung Min, and shook his head, gave up toward this guy bad habit. He took off his shirt and tossed it away without even look at where it landed, the guy left his room and headed toward the kitchen. Took out a bottle of water, then drank up half of it in on gulp and wiped his face; went ahead outside the balcony.

 

"I don't give a damn about that last life's memories of your---"

 

"Drop it, Young Saeng--- I don't want to talk about this matter anymore---"

 

"My girlfriend is waiting for me---"

 

A pang of sadness ran over his body, gript on the bottle then stooped his head down; rested it on the iron bar. The young man accidently used too much force, made the glass bottle in his palm shattered. A broken sound was heard, and the glassy thing started to crumble down; pieces disappeared into the darkness below him. Glasses pierced his flesh as well as his blood oozed out from those wounds, it must be painful but why the guy's expression stayed unchanged? He held back one last piece of broken glass and brought it up; the young boy with his eyes watery all over stared at it blankly; like he was wondering what he could do with it.

 

"What are you doing?" a familiar voice rose up from behind, made Young Saeng turned his head and looked back at him.

 

"Nothing---"

 

"Get in here---" Jung Min spoke in a low voice, but with the tone of one, who was expecting some obedient attitude from the other.

 

"Shihro--- What are you? My dad?"

 

"You're drunk--- Get in here--- -head---" Jung Min, who had started to get mad at Young Saeng, willfully pulled the guy's still-fine hand and dragged him inside. He ransacked the house and looked for some medicine, which could somehow stop the stream of blood. "Jack---- Where did all the medicine I bought for you go?" asked Jung Min, blood boiled like lava.

 

Young Saeng didn't answer him, but kept on his gusto of playing with those wounds. He still had the piece of broken glass in his hand, and was stupid enough to start cut on his own wrist. Luckily, a hand stopped him before the sharp object went through his vein. He struggled in the man's hands and wasn't able to escape; swung his hands wildly, the boy felt the sensation through the glass to his hand, which collided with some flesh. But since he didn't feel anything on his own body, the guy then willingly gave up on his desperate struggle and put his arms down; revealed Jung Min's face with a cut on it in front of his eyes.

 

"Jung Min-ah--- Your face---" He stuttered as the guy glared at him, but then frowned and looked away, "I didn't ask for your unnecessary but successful rescue---"

 

Jung Min didn't say anything towards the guy's thanklessness. He sat up completely, snatched away the boy's dangerous object and brought it outside the room. He came back later, after made sure that every sharp object was placed far away from Young Saeng's hands. He knelt down in front of the boy, and reached out his hand; gestured him to give him the roughly lacerated hand. Stubborn as usual, Young Saeng hid his hand away behind his back; eyes still looked outside the window and avoided Jung Min's. Jung Min stared at the cute boy, amused randomly at how he acted, the charisma guy then went ahead to force Young Saeng. He roughly turned the guy's shoulders, made him revealed his hand, which still had some tiny little bit of glasses pinned deep inside the flesh.

 

"Look at what you've done with your beautiful hand---" said Jung Min, started to pick up all the pieces carefully. Young Saeng flinched a bit as those stinging pains kept on bothered his process to be cool. "Waeyo? Feel the pain now?" Jung Min chuckled to himself, asked the boy as his face slowly lost its composed expression.

 

Young Saeng blinked his eyes several times, averted it here and there before finally turned back to look at Jung Min. The boy then reached his hand out, touched on the other's face, "Was it hurt? Mianhae---"

 

"Babo-ya--- If you really feel sorry then at least try to treasure your body more---"

 

"Mwo?"

 

Jung Min finished his bandaging task, stood up after closed the medical box and walked away without reply to Young Saeng. The boy appeared to have followed him out to the kitchen, Jung Min smiled at him and gestured him to come closer.

 

"Jung Min---"

 

"Mwo?"

 

"Won't you ask me about why I did that?"

 

Placed his chin on the top of Young Saeng's head as he hugged the boy, Jung Min mumbled in a low voice, "I thought you didn't want to tell me---"

 

"I---" He felt Jung Min's hug loosened its tightness and the guy's hand untouched his back. Young Saeng stepped back a bit, left some distance between them for Jung Min's eyes to meet his. He stared deeply inside them and found his own self reflected in those beautiful eyes. Jung Min broke out with a smile on his face, too charisma for Young Saeng to handle it; it wasn't about beauty but about that lovely sadness buried inside them, "Myth---"

 

He expected Jung Min to be surprised, maybe about the name or at least if he remembered Young Saeng, some happy but shock expressions should be pulled up on the guy's face; instead, it remained unchanged. Young Saeng stood still, kept his eyes fix on Jung Min's and both said nothing. Jung Min was the first to blink and also the first to break the empty atmosphere.

 

"You finally admit that you do remember me---"

 

"You knew?"

 

"I never said I don't and--- how could I forget the person I love---"

 

Jung Min touched Young Saeng's chin and lifted it up, swiftly landed a kiss on the guy's lips. Let out a small squeal, the cute guy desperately tried to pull away, but those hands wrapped his waist were too strong. They squeezed him, sunk those fingers inside his skin and flesh, and then rubbed up his back. Hands moved up and down his whole body and didn't leave any space of his half- body; the boy weakened on his feet as his body was heated up by those moves. He breathed out, the air was hot like he was having a fever when Jung Min buried his face in the crook of Young Saeng's neck; bit his skin and it continuously. Even when his body almost gave up toward Jung Min's forcefulness, the cute boy's still tried his best to push to man aside. "Myth--- Please--- I don't want to---" A hand grabbed his face; strong enough to make Young Saeng's felt the madness inside it. His eyes stopped shaking and finally met face to face with Jung Min's; in those stare, there were sadness, disappointment as well as love. It was complicated and hard to fight against them, and Young Saeng wasn't good at this task.

 

"Tell me--- What's so different? Between me and Jinx--- Why always him, Soul? Why him? And not me---" said Jung Min, tears gathered on his eyes.

 

Young Saeng stood still, gasped for breathes. He quick spoke up when Jung Min about to give him another forceful love action, "I don't know either--- My heart wouldn't beat for anyone else--- Except for Jinx---"

 

"He has Ri Na--- You don't forget this right?"

 

Young Saeng stiffed as the girl's name was mentioned and stared at Jung Min with his eyelids shaking in some mixed feeling. "Please--- I don't want to hear her name---"

 

"Wake up, Soul--- He already forgot about you--- And Ri Na is now his lover---"

 

"Stop it---"

 

"Don't you dare to cover your ears when I talk--- Listen to me---"

 

"NO!!!"

 

A slap was felt on his face, and Young Saeng widened his eyes in surprise. But before he could react to it, a hand pulled him along when its owner walked away. In the darkness of his house, Young Saeng felt his body landed on the bed, and a figure crawled on it right an instant.

 

"You're mine--- Soul--- I love you--- so love me back too---" Jung Min declared, paid no heed for Young Saeng's struggle beneath him, before bent down and landed his hands on the guy's chest; took in the taste of Young Saeng's kiss even when it was mixed in tears.

 

"Andwea--- Myth--- Andwea---" Young Saeng cried out, hopelessly as his body's energy drained up by each second.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to write more about this scene.... but time to do my report Bwahhahahhah.... Also because I don't want to reveal too much in one chapter... Hehehhe.... *Troll face*

Read, subscribe and comment neh? XD

I won't be able to update soon... Grading period is coming to an end... Too many tests and I'd doom if I spend too much tim writng ff XD even when I just want to stay home and write XD