Now, I could not even say 'I love you'.

It won’t change... even if I am born again.

Hear my advise, try to listen to Jung Min's Only Me and Young Saeng's Is It Love while reading this chapter... fit well LMAO XD

================================================================================================== 

"Young Saeng-ah!!! Are you done?"

 

"Ah-ye---" Young Saeng said in a hurry, tossed some bottles of water, towels and a shirt to change in his backpack. He heard Jung Min grumbled to himself, and smiled apologetically as he realized that those lines were meant for him.

 

"Seriously--- Kyu Jong is really strict on time--- You sure don't want to get him pissed, right?"

 

"Oh---" answered Young Saeng, irritated Jung Min by how uncaring he was, "But making him angry sometimes does lift my mood up---"

 

"Mwoya?"

 

"Huh? What are you looking at me like that? It's really fun---"

 

"What's so fun anyway?" Jung Min mumbled as he turned his head, followed the swallow which just took off from the bare branch; spring came already, today was Valentine and yet the road was overlaid by a thick coat of snow. The two men walked side by side, kept their silence to listen to sounds of all living beings as well as tasting the morning honey dew. It was freezing cold, but Young Saeng liked it; he always loves snow and the pleasant view it brought to the cute guy's eyes. Oh, that innocent white, exuded out the coldness yet beautiful of his favorite season. Breathed in deeply, Young Saeng slowly let out the visible smoky warm air, then smiled brightly as he raised his head directly toward the sun, "So nice~~~"

 

"Oh---"

 

"I love the end of winter and the beginning of Spring---"

 

"I know---"

 

"This brings back too many good memories---" The young man stretched out his arms, pushed out his chest and twirled happily along the street; didn't give a heed at how people were watching him. Meanwhile, Jung Min just walked behind him, sometimes would catches up but sometimes would just stayed where he was; looking at his best friend having fun with the snow. The charisma guy didn't want to spoil his loved one's little moment of happiness, after all Young Saeng had been pretty much depressed these days. Snapped out of his thought, Jung Min ran joyfully, chased after Young Saeng who naughtily escaped on purpose when Jung Min was spacing out. Jung Min's felt his body warmed up as all his muscles worked diligently to fulfill his request; to catch the cute otter. They passed several crossroads, streets as well as some sinuous intersection and felt their own skin started to get itchy due to all the sweat. And as usual, one would fell and the other would accidently but had a bit purpose in it to fall on top of the first one; two men sunk themselves in the mattress of snow on one absent road. Jung Min threw himself on top of Young Saeng, head placed firmly on the boy's chest and hands hugged him at his waist; they laughed like children on their birthday while playing with each other. Young Saeng on the other hand, felt his back a bit cold but ignored it bluntly to just focus all his attention on his friend; the guy was laughing and he likes it. It had been a while since the last time Jung Min showed this side of him to Young Saeng, yes, since the day they almost did it. He still remembered what Jung Min said and how sorry the guy was; they never talked about that matter again but yet sometimes, Jung Min would looked away if he felt an urge to make a move on his best friend again.

 

Suddenly, Jung Min bent his back down and buried his face into the space between Young Saeng's head and his shoulder. The cute boy widened his eyes in shock at first, then slightly trembled in fear of something similar might happen again, and clenched his hands as a hot air surrounded his almost insensible left ear. He closed his eyes tightly, but opened them again, let out a shy jerk of his lips; a lovely smile appeared.

 

"Why sorry me again? I said it was okay--- You didn't do anything wrong, Jung Min-ah---"

 

"You should be angry you know--- Why forgive me?"

 

"Because I'm also at false--- I should've notice you before--- It would be better if I just fall in love with you--- But then---"

 

"Shhhhhhhhh--- Don't say that--- You're meant to be with Kyu Jong---"

 

"I'm losing my faith Myth ah--- Jinx isn't the Jinx I once knew--- Sometimes I just want to make him mad--- Make him hate me more--- Make him scold me--- To just recall his memories--- I want to see that grumpy side, that lazy side, yet caring and loveable of him---"

 

"Don't lose it, Soul--- You'll be fine--- I'm not sure what'll happen--- But at least--- Keep your faith--- I'll be there for you--- Neh?"

 

"I want Jinx to belong to me only Myth-ah--- I don't want to make Ri Na sad but yet it irritates me just by looking at her being loved by Kyu Jong---" clung onto Jung Min, Young Saeng slowly being pulled up and back on his feet. Stood like a good boy, Young Saeng patiently let Jung Min dusted off all the snow on his clothes then obediently followed the guy. He jumped when a hand grabbed him, but smiled in return.

 

"How is your project? Good?"

 

"Oh--- Kyu is a good choreographer--- Also; since I'm a good student--- I don't have much trouble---"

 

"Keude-oh? Haha--- Perfect then--- You want to hear my song?"

 

"Uhm---"

 

Cleared his throat, Jung Min slightly fixed his scarf, which were covering his cold lips. Sniffed some times, Jung Min raised his head to extend his neck in a singing position; the guy opened his mouth and voiced out his sad ballad song.

 

Is it just me who misses you this much?

With one small little photo like this

Is it just me who is still unable to cast this aside?

Baby, come to me my love.

Was I in this alone? Our love.

 

Where are you? I am still searching for you.

If it is possible to turn back time, perhaps I would not love you like this.

Am I not in your memories? Am I not someone in your heart?

Is it just me again? Did you not love me even once?

 

He stopped right here for a while, searching for Young Saeng's expression and sighed, gave up on what he saw. Faced his head at the clear sky again, the song went on just like how it was.

 

Is it just me who is missing you?

Staying awake through the tiresome night thinking about you.

Try as I would to hate you more, I yearned for you once again.

 

Is it just me who shed tears and felt hurt?

While yearning for your love like this?

Is it just me hoping for you to come back again?

Baby, come to me my love.

We are able to do it again, our love.

You will come to me, right? You... me.

 

As soon as the song died away, Jung Min let go of his best friend's hand and slipped inside his pants' pocket. Pulled out a sweet-smelling handkerchief, the guy handed it to Young Saeng but yet looked at him. "Wipe your tears idiot!" commanded Jung Min, reached out his hand and patted on the boy's head. Guessed his message really did go through the guy's ears and hit his head hard; Jung Min felt the weight on his heart lifted up greatly. Despite the fact that the Otter was crying silently behind him, Jung Min grabbed on the guy's scarf, like a chain he pulled Young Saeng along; didn't want to be late. They remained in the not awkward silence until they reached the university and bid their goodbye.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"What's wrong?" Kyu Jong asked, voice sounds really worried. He fixed his eyes on how Young Saeng gloomily stepped inside the practice room and just nodded slightly in place for the usual cheerful hello. Left the unfolded towel on the chair, he moved closer to the Otter and bent down; examined again his expression. Shocked when he saw some tiny bit of tears stagnated on the boy's face; Kyu Jong swiftly arrived at the shelf and pulled out some tissues for Young Saeng. Gave it to the boy as well as helped him to wipe them off, Kyu asked again, this time in a low voice; demanded for a proper answer.

 

"Nothing--- Really---"

 

"You're like that again---"

 

"Like what?"

 

"Hmm--- Always keep things to yourself--- This is why we never really get along---"

 

Lifted his head up, Young Saeng gazed at his friend with those teary eyes, not yet answer until Kyu stopped what he was doing, "We never get along because you always avoid me--- It makes me feel uncomfortable---"

 

"Mwo?"

 

"No? Am I wrong?"

 

"------------"

 

As Kyu Jong turned away, Young Saeng went on without hesitation. For some reason, there was no fear in him today, where did this courage come from? He had no idea, "I never once drop the idea that you are Jinx--- But from now on--- I'll try to not mention it again--- If this is what you want--- I don't know when will this love fade away--- At least for now--- I'm going to treasure it--- Until the day it fades away completely--- In here---" he pointed at his chest, "There is a place for you---" the boy looked straight in Kyu Jong's face, even though the guy didn't look at him; he knew he had complete what he wanted to say. Put his backpack down and took out his CD, the boy started his dance; ignored the stunned Kyu Jong, he pulled out his best dance. Moved his shoulders, waist then down to his hip to create a y wave; Young Saeng let his body flew along with the beat.

 

Kyu Jong felt his heart twisted painfully inside then spread its force up to the top of his head, his nose turned sore and the guy couldn't prevent his eyes to push out one drop of tear; but Young Saeng didn't see it. Finished hide it away, Kyu Jong crossed his arms up and paid his full attention to Young Saeng. He nodded in approval when the boy was doing well; after the first part of the song, Kyu Jong joint in with his own part of dance. Like he had been practicing these past few days, the guy didn't bother to remember the moves anymore; he just let them all being pulled out by the music. Rocked the imaginary final stage up, Kyu Jong gave out his best effort in every rehearsal. He didn't care whether it was on-stage or off-stage, he loves dancing and he'd give his all to it. Neck, shoulders, chest, waist, hip, arms, hands, knees and every bit of his toes; he wouldn't let any part of his body stayed unmoved. Sweat started to appear right now, and Kyu didn't stop. After his solo part, Young Saeng joint in again with a high note, hit perfectly as usual. Ah that sweet voice, so powerful and yet so soothing. Kyu tried to not block his ears in any circumstance; instead he stretched them out until their limit and listened to the song carefully; even when he had almost remembered all the lyrics as well as every beat of the song. He was turned into the boy's die-hard fan since when he didn't know.

 

3 hours passed by without any breaks, two of them finally reached their limits and fell down on the floor. The boys laid there, felt their bodies almost melted out like ice on the hot summer days and breathe hard while their chest moved up and down rhythmically. Suddenly, their hand met at one point, made both sat up almost immediately in reaction. Stared at each other, gave their restless looks, the boys slightly moved away from one another. Kyu Jong stood up while Young Saeng laid back down again with face faced the other way, the boy got back to where they started.

 

Kyu Jong walked out the room and headed for the canteen; he returned later with two bottles of water since they were out of it. Halted at the door, he caught a familiar scene which he couldn't bear to see.

 

When I first met the love of my life.

I saw the bright smile of yours.

Love of my life, that smiling you quickly became close to me.

 

Many times, we are always together while talking to each other.

I will talk about my memories right now.

To say that the times that I've had with you are my happiness.

 

Kyu Jong slowly and quietly walked inside by now, carefully to not distract Young Saeng, who was sitting faced at the wall. The boy was drawing something and Kyu Jong somehow could get what he was trying to say. 'Kindhearted Jinx, I miss you' He stood at the corner of the room and let his mind pulled in by Young Saeng's voice again. He remembered the song. It was the first song Young Saeng composed, also the one that buried Kyu Jong deeper in his own regret when he first heard it. The lyrics were so sad, so doleful and stabbed every part of Kyu Jong's flesh; literally as well as mentally.

 

Can't you feel my love for you, is it love?

I cannot love you anymore.

I miss you, I shouted my whispers but where are you?

 

Young Saeng flinched in surprise as he finally noticed there was the second voice came from behind; sang along with him in harmony. As he was about the stop, Kyu gestured him to not do so and the boy obeyed with no reason. They parted their eyes and each concentrated on their part. At that time, Young Saeng had this kind of thought in his mind, "Kyu Jong should've been in the Music department. He sounds so good."

 

You're the only one I see, I am pleading like this.

Oh where are you looking at? I am just here beside you.

Now, I could not even say 'I love you'.

 

Can't you feel my love for you, is it love?

I cannot love you anymore.

I miss you, I shouted my whispers but where are you?

 

I miss you, I loved you, and you are deep in my heart.

This love, if compared to other love, it hurts my heart to think of you so deeply.

Putting both hands together, when I think of you.

 

Young Saeng giggled cutely as soon as their voices stopped like a kid, he smiled as if the song was a funny one. Noticed Kyu Jong dumbfounded face, Young Saeng opened his lips, made his dimples moved excitedly, "You remember my song?"

 

"Oh--- I like that song---"

 

"Hihi--- I wrote that base on my own feeling you know---"

 

"Oh--- I know---"

 

Bent his head on a side in curiosity, the boy expected for an answer from Kyu Jong and pouted in a sulky mood when Kyu shook his head; signed that he didn't want to talk about it anymore. Received the water thankfully, Young Saeng gulped up the whole bottle in on breath due to his dry throat.

 

Unlike Young Saeng, Kyu just took a small sip then casted his eyes far off outside the room. Suddenly, the square thing in his pocket vibrated slightly, noticed him the new message had come. Took the phone out and wiped to unlock it, Kyu blinked in question as he saw his girlfriend's name. What's wrong? Didn't he tell her that he'll be at their date's destination on time? Why texted him now?

 

"Oppa~~~! Mianhae~~~ I can't go today~~~"

 

"Mwoya? Are you not feeling well?"

 

"Ani--- Halmeoni felt sick all of sudden--- I have to go back right now--- Mianhae---"

 

"Oh--- Be careful neh--- Give my good health wish to halmeoni arachi?"

 

"De"

 

Put his phone back to where it was, Kyu sighed but had no disappointment in it. He soon drew Young Saeng's attention, but turned away. Then a crazy thought popped up in his mind; the guy turned over to the curious boy.

 

"Yah! Are you busy after this?"

 

"Hmm--- Aneyo--- Wae?"

 

Still hesitated for a bit, Kyu Jong finally dropped his worry and said his line, "Want to go somewhere with me?"

 

"Eh?"

 

"Just go--- Don't ask--- Are you going?"

 

Toyed with his shoelace in abashment, Young Saeng nodded his head, it was a small gesture but Kyu caught it. He left his spot and went ahead tidied up all the towels which were scattered on the floor; carefully checked the room's condition before closed the door behind. Both gazed at each other then headed for the parking lot.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My reader.... I'm back... Sorry for the late update... It has been...... ummm.... almost a week... I was in a depression which I couldn't bring myself to write but anyway I'm back.... So forgive me neh.... Enjoy this chapter... and the next one probably going to be updated around this weekend since I have an essay due on Friday... so I basically can't write tomorrow... xD

Read, subscribe and of course comment... for those who is hating on me now since I broke my promise as a fast updater... I'm sorry I forgot to inform you guys on here about my long trip away from AFF... I wrote a blog post though... so for those who read my blog... they knew that I wouldn't be here.. anyway thanks for my readers... who still patiently wait for my updates... xD Happy Valentine guys XD