This Is Your Home

It won’t change... even if I am born again.

Jung Min swung the knife he got in hand, cut off some branches of dried trees, which were blinding his way. It had been long since he came back through this tunnel; too long that it could be called history. There were footsteps, followed him diligently while keeping its silence. Without looking back, the charisma guy put up his hand, gestured the other guy to stop. When already made sure that the road was safe, the two men proceed again. Rustles were heard clearly, echoed far off their way. Eyes glittered in the dark, they slowly reached the end of that seemed to be endless tunnel. As their bare skins met the shining sun, Jung Min closed his eyes slightly, covered half of his face to prevent those harsh lights attacking his precious vision. A gust of wind rose up from far away, could be clearly seen as that freshly air made its way through the forest below where the men stood; disturbed the peaceful scene.

 

"Hey--- We're here---" spoke in a low voice, Jung Min breathed in deeply and was able to feel the nostalgia hidden cleverly inside the atmosphere; he was home.

 

The other man emerged from the same way and slowly joint him after that, "I never once thought we could get back here---" he said in an amazed voice, "How the hell did you know this way, Jung Min?"

 

"Ya--- Call me Myth since we're back here---"

 

"Araso--- Araso---"

 

Chuckled then smiled brightly, Jung Min turned his head back, looked far beyond the sky, "About what you asked me? Long story---". He didn't intend to making his head hurt by recalling any too long ago memories, but guessed he has to then since his friend frowned in annoyance. Smacked the guy on the back, Jung Min waved his hand, told him to go and held talk.

 

"It wasn't me who found this way--- It was Jade--- He missed Soul and Lady Diana too much that he actually went ahead to look for a way--- And as you can see--- He found it--- But who made it? We have no idea--- I used this way to bring Soul back also---"

 

 

"Oh---" Kyu Jong nodded his head in understanding, "Keunde--- If it was so easy to get here--- Why Lady Diana never came back?"

 

"Jincha, Jinx--- You really think I know it all?"

 

"Don't act like you know nothing--- Even though I was living in Hell of Devil, your fame never failed to get inside my ears--- It was like every freaking day I went to school--- The girls never stopped talking about you--- Annoying like hell---"

 

"Mwo? What kind?"

 

Raised his eyebrows, Kyu stared at the fella in disbelief, "Jincha---" he nodded repeatedly, "I never know you're such an ignorant--- What kind? Well the kind who people called him 'Mr. Know-It-All'--- Is that enough?"

 

"Ya--- I know nothing---"

 

"Liar---"

 

Shook his head, gave in to Kyu's confident statement, Jung Min put up his two hands in a surrounded position and slowly opened his mouth, "Okay--- You win--- I do know about it---"

 

"Then spit it out---"

 

"Araso--- Araso--- How should I explain it? Lady Diana didn't use this tunnel when she left here--- She used the other way---"

 

"You mean there's another one?"

 

"Yeah--- The Moon waterfall--- You know it right? That's the way--- But--- There are differences between these two ways--- The Endless tunnel is safe to be used while the waterfall is dangerous---"

 

"Waeyo?"

 

Stopped for a couple second, Jung Min went on clearer, "Because you never get to know when it will drop you--- To get to the Earth through that way--- You must--- throw yourself off from above---"

 

"WHAT?"

 

"Yes--- It's true--- The waterfall is more like a time travel entrance--- You can't choose where and when you'll arrive--- The moonlight will choose it for you--- Of course--- the damage won't be just that--- I heard from Jade once--- He said that you'll lose your wings through that way and you could never return here--- There are two ways out but only one way in--- The tunnel will forever reject you--- That's why it's called the Endless tunnel--- Tell me--- What do you see on our way here?"

 

Face turned white, Kyu stuttered like cat got his tongue, "Bones---"

 

"Yes--- Don't you get it--- Those are from people who desperately tried to get back here--- But failed--- Because in their eyes--- The tunnel went on endlessly--- Until it completely took away their last breath--- Dried their mouth and weakened their limbs--- Only their eyes could see well during that last moment--- Why? Because the tunnel wants them to see what they've been looking for all those times--- Their homes---"

 

"That's just plain cruel---" Swallowed his saliva, Kyu utterly whispered out his comment when Jung Min withdrew his special stare; the one he always used when he tells scary stories. As Jung Min about to turn away, their conversation unexpectedly went on, "But why the tunnel didn't reject Soul?"

 

"I'm not sure--- But Jade and I did come up with 2 reasons--- The first one is because he was a human that time--- You know that, right? He was a half-bred child, he didn't have his wings that time--- And the second one was right before Victoria's death--- During that chaos--- I realized by myself--- The tunnel couldn't reject him since he was a God, Jinx-ah---"

 

==============================================================================================================================

 

A tall man knocked on the door then stood back to wait. But weird enough, no one answered the door. Sighed disappointingly, he flicked his finger coolly and in an instant, the door wide opened in front of him. "Soul-ah!!!" he called out the name, first worriedly looked around but then smiled in relief as he saw the other person appeared from the other room.

 

"What are you doing in there?"

 

"I was just looking at some old pictures hyung---"

 

Pulled his brother closer, the man landed a kiss on the boy's forehead gently then fixed his clothes; like a father to his child. "What pictures?" he softly, voice sounded like a ballad song.

 

"These--- It's father, you and Myth---" the boy smiled cutely, showed the man what he found.

 

"Aigoo--- I planned on giving this to you later after the meal--- But you're faster than I thought--- Already checked your room?"

 

"De hyung--- I couldn't stay calm--- I missed this place so much---"

 

"Haha---" he shuffled the boy's hair, "Don't worry--- You'll never have to leave here again--- This is your home--- I won't let you go again, arachi?"

 

"Araso hyung---"

 

"Good then--- Let's go since you're ready--- Our people are eager to meet you--- Welcome back, Prince Yearning Soul---"

 

==================================================================================================

Read, subscribe and comment... COMMENT

Please do tell me if you're confused