The Guy's Lonely Back

It won’t change... even if I am born again.

"----eng--- Young Saeng---" The named boy flinched in surprise as he heard someone called out for him.

 

"Oh Jung Min-ah?"

 

"You dim-witted --- Mr. Kang is calling for you---" annoyed Jung Min, the guy's attitude had been bothering him the whole day. This wasn't the first time he caught Young Saeng while the guy was spacing out in class, there must be something wrong and Jung Min knew it.

 

"Mianhae seunsaeng-nim---"

 

"Are you okay? You're not like that normally---"

 

"I'm fine--- Thanks for your concern---"

 

"Oh--- Where is your final project, Young Saeng?"

 

"De--- Here---" He replied and pulled out a sheet of hand-written song, titled 'Out the Club'. The teacher took it and eyed the song all over, then widened his eyes in surprise.

 

"You changed the song? Waeyo?"

 

"De--- I just want the change my style a bit--- This isn't finished yet---"

 

"Hmmmm---" Mr. Kang held his chin, hummed the song and thought of something for a while, "I personally think that your other song was fine---This song's melody isn't bad but your voice is best suited for ballad--- Are you sure you want this to be your final project? This is important Young Saeng--- People from some big agencies will come and watch you perform--- This is where your future started--- Your graduation project--- I just give you my advice--- Think about it--- You're talented--- Don't waste this opportunity, arachi?"

 

Bowed his head to the teacher, Young Saeng took back his song and returned to his seat. He was disappointed somehow, he knew that Mr. Kang only wanted what best for him, but he really, also wanted to try this kind of new genre. He sang a ballad for his first year's final, pop for second year's and last year was rock. He wanted to try dance song this year but seemed like the teacher didn't fully support him at all. Plumped down the chair gloomily, the boy soon drew Jung Min's attention again.

 

"What did he say about your song?"

 

"He said it's good but I don't think he meant what he said---"

 

"Told you--- The other was better---"

 

"Okay stop already--- I like this song and I'll use it--- You don't have to pour more oil in my fire because it's already big enough to burn down this whole building---"

 

Jung Min startled at how Young Saeng rose up and started yelling at him, "Gosh--- What are you doing? Sit down--- People are staring at us---" He hurried grabbed the boy's hand and pulled him down, force him on the chair. "What's wrong with you today?"

 

"Nothing---"

 

"Aish--- Nothing my ---"

 

Young Saeng pushed Jung Min's hand off his shoulder annoyingly, even when his mouth told Jung Min that it was nothing; the boy couldn't fool his best friend. Suddenly, the charisma guy took out his phone and Young Saeng caught him dialed for number nine; which he saved Kyu Jong's number in it.

 

"What are you doing?"

 

"Stay there--- We'll go for a drink after school--- I have to make you spit out everything today---" Young Saeng crawled over, reached out his hand trying to snatch the phone away, but utterly failed.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

He arrived at the school's gate earlier than he thought; no one was there except for him. Leant his body against the wall, back faced at it, Young Saeng took out his phone and started to text.

 

"Where are you?"

 

"Wait a minute.

I'll be there right away."

 

"Hurry up."

 

"Is Kyu Jong there yet?"

 

Young Saeng's heart pumped loudly as he saw Kyu Jong's name was mentioned in Jung Min's message. He forgot completely about Jung Min invited him and felt mad again at first, but then scolded himself for being stupid; the three guys had been friends for 3 years, how could Jung Min leave Kyu out. Ah, Friendship? Young Saeng clenched his hand, squeezed the poor cellphone inside his palm; friendship wasn't what he wanted. He wanted Jinx, and he wanted his lover; not a friend and not Kyu Jong. He felt his nose turned sore, he was about to cry again until a foot step woke him up. Flinched slightly, the boy raised his head up and his eyes met the other's. It was Kyu Jong, who also stared back at him then averted his eyes like Young Saeng was just some stranger. Some minutes went by, cruelly tested Young Saeng's endurance toward the completely awkwardness.

 

"Err--- Erm--- How's your final project?" Couldn't bear with it anymore, the cute boy decided to be the first to talk.

 

Glanced over to look at Young Saeng, carefully enough to not let the guy know, Kyu answered, "No idea yet---"

 

"Oh---" Again, silence came back to them. To be honest, Kyu Jong and Young Saeng never really talked to each other alone. They always met up through Jung Min, the too easy to social guy; and those times they spent together waiting for Jung Min to come, always filled with silence mixed with the distance they felt for each other. Young Saeng surrounded his arms in front of his chest, tried to warm his heart toward this coldness of Jinx. The guy stooped his head, slightly looked away and made his hair covered away Kyu Jong's sight to his eyes; water rose up from the inside of his eyes, eagerly to meet the outside world even though its owner didn't allow it to.

 

Kyu Jong reached out his hand, but then withdrew it, restrained himself from exposed himself. He wanted to touch Young Saeng, he wanted Young Saeng and he knew the guy also wanted him. That flawlessness of his skin, that silky hair of him, and that broken heart he wanted to heal; Kyu Jong wanted them all so that he could compensate the damages he had made. "Soul--- Soul---" called out Young Saeng's name in his mind; Kyu Jong couldn't take his eyes of the guy's lonely back. It looked empty and too pitiful for anyone who looks at him. His hands shaken wildly fiercely fought back to his mind's control; they were excited to touch Young Saeng. Kyu Jong felt his body heated up from the thought he had, to just think about it; Kyu Jong's mind slowly lost its reason.

 

"Kyu Jong--- Kyu Jong---"

 

"More--- Love me more---"

 

"It's not enough---"

 

"Please don't stop---"

 

"---YAH!!!!" Kyu Jong jumped on his feet when he heard Jung Min's loud voice. He blinked several times then looked down and found his girlfriend staring at him with round eyes.

 

"Geez--- What were you thinking while staring at Young Saeng like that? You scared the crap out of him?"

 

"Mwo?" He thought then turned over; found Young Saeng stared back at him with his face exuded out nothing but fear. What expression did he pull out during those dirty thoughts, which made Young Saeng scared like that? Slapped his face, tried to pull himself back together, he then started to wonder why Ri Na was even there.

 

"Oh--- I met her on my way and she asked where are you--- So I thought I should just pull her along---" explained Jung Min while helping Young Saeng carried his stuff.

 

"Oppa--- Kuenchannya?"

 

"Oh--- Fine---"

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me: * Troll face * Naughty Kyu Moahhahahahhahahaha

Read, subscribe and comment kay? XD