This War End Right Here

It won’t change... even if I am born again.

 Sorry for the long awaited update... Was really uninspired and it's hard for me to write anything about a couple that is not involved Young Saeng xD...

 

WARNING: I don't even know what the hell did I write in here... So sorry... you guys waited for too long for this yet this is what I end up giving you... Sorry *bow*

 

==========================

Hyung Jun opened his eyes right an instant when the clock hit 7 AM. Like always, he hates mornings and what makes it, the Sun. Lord sometimes he wished that the night would go on forever. It would be awesome if one day his wish would be granted but still hadn't lost his sense; Hyung Jun knows such thing wouldn't happen. Stretched himself out, Hyung Jun who was facing to the right now rolled over, wanting to get up; but odd enough, something stopped him. He blinked his eyes, eyebrows slowly walked toward each other as he tried some more times. Still why couldn't he move? Pissed off, he attempted for one last try. This time faster and put more strength into his body and the result came out way off than he thought.

 

"Ouch!!!" he exclaimed, lied on the floor, hurt due to the fall. He tried so hard to roll over that was why he end up fell down without a second to prevent this outcome. Whined annoyingly after the morning unluckiness, Hyung Jun jerked up like a bolt to look at what caused him this pain. Here there was, Hyun Joong, hugging one of the pillows and slept soundly like nothing happened. It had been like this for this whole month after the festival, yet the older King didn't show any sign of wanting to go back to his kingdom. Instead, he chose to be a rich freeloader at Hyung Jun's palace, did nothing everyday beside picking on the younger man and teaching Jinni to do the same thing. Stared down at him with veins popped out annoyingly, Hyung Jun raised one leg up then counted to three.

 

=================================

 

"Jinni--- You're not supposed to be here---"

 

"But Myth~~~ Ahjussi hasn't come out--- What if appa hit him again?"

 

"Wait a minute--- You're worrying over that lazy over your father?"

 

"Hmmmm--- Base on what Jinni saw these days--- Ahjussi is really weak--- Appa picks on him all the time so Jinni---" couldn't even finish her line, Jinni jumped back on Jung Min's arms when suddenly a loud thud came from the inside. Right after that was, "AHHHHHHHHH!!!!” Hyun Joong's scream.

 

"I think we should get out of here---" Jung Min suggested with an amusing voice added in giggles seeing how scared Jinni was; and the girl nodded quickly in return.

 

=================================

 

"Ya!!! That's hurt---" Hyun Joong yelled and hands massaged the bum on his head.

 

"I don't give a --- Answer me--- Why are you here again?"

 

"I was lonely last night--- So I came in your room--- I wanted to tell you but because you were already asleep--- So yeah---"

 

Another punch landed on his face and he almost choked out blood when Hyung Jun jumped on him. The young king grabbed his collar, face came close until their eyes only a centimeter apart; he glared at Hyun Joong and showed all his irritations, "Bastard--- Do you think I'm some kind of idiot---? A 37 years old man has no rights to act cute and climb into someone's bed then says he was lonely---"

 

"But I am right?" Hyun Joong still blurted out cutely and did an aegyo, annoyed Hyung Jun even more but the guy couldn't do him any harm. Being pushed down the floor, Hyun Joong slowly sat up seeing Hyung Jun walked away. He said nothing beside stayed where he was, looked at the other man moving around to do his stuff.

 

"Free today?" after a while, Hyun Joong asked.

 

"Meetings---"

 

"For what?"

 

"For nothing---"

 

"Then why---?"

 

"None of your business---" Hyun Joong's eyes sadden as some point because of the cold Hyung Jun, still as usual, he didn't speak it out.

 

"When will you go back?" Hyung Jun's voice attracted the king's attention one more time.

 

"What?"

 

"Don't tell me you never even once thinking about going back--- Your people need you--- You can't just stay at my place forever---"

 

Didn't leave his spot, Hyun Joong remained in silence for some moments, "You want me to go back that much?"

 

"--- A King should take responsibility for his actions---"

 

"Answer me--- You hate me that much, Joey?"

 

"I need to take a shower--- Please get out---" Hyung Jun spoke fast then walked to the bathroom without turning back for once. He was obviously trying to avoid that question. Yet another time, he didn't dare to admit his heart was still facilitating to every single word Hyun Joong spoke out.

 

After finished his morning wash up, Hyung Jun put on his robe and walked toward to mirror. The man at first just focused on fixing his clothes and didn't pay much attention to Hyun Joong. Until everything had settled, now he started to notice. Hyun Joong had gone, out of his room, to where he half wanted to know but the other half just hope he never return.

 

==================================================

 

The day went by with Hyung Jun without any trouble. He just had to sign some papers about trading between his and Hyun Joong's kingdom. Other than that, he spent his whole day reading books in his room. Much for his wish, there was no sign of Hyun Joong. For a long prime moment, he was relieved, but deep down inside was he?

 

At the end of the day, when the sun slowly made it way down the horizon, the young king started to get worried. Hyun Joong didn't return, he didn't appear for once in front of Hyung Jun. Had he gone back to Garden of Angel? Why didn't he say anything? No, his bodyguards were still there, he hadn't gone back. So where was he? Hyung Jun slowly turned anxious. Normally at this hour, he would be already changed into his comfortable clothes, no more for the imperial robe, and no more the crown on his head. At this time, he would usually turned back into a normal Hyung Jun, the one filled with emotions, not one with a stone-like face.

 

"Where is Jade?" he asked silently in his mind as his steps grew faster and fasters down every corner of his castle. "Do you know where is Jade?" he asked every single person he walked by, and they left him nothing but more of the fear that was growing inside him. The younger king ran fast down corridors, his heart pumped hard, twisted painfully as many negative thoughts came to his mind. "No---" he cried, screamed like a lost kitten. Words weren't formed, but tears started to flow. "JADE!!!" he yelled out,

 

"Where are you?" he flew off on his wings desperately. The sky roared like a beast. Thunder struck strongly like it was reproaching him and a second later, rain started its heavy down pour.

 

"JADE!!!" Hyung Jun struggled on his wings.

 

"Your Majesty!!!" soldiers were after him, begging him to turn back.

 

"PLEASE!!! COME BACK!!!" he yelled, ignored his people, "JADE!!! DON'T GO!!!" his tears mixed with rain.

 

"Your Majesty!!! It's dangerous!!!"

 

"JADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

======================================================

 

"-------------en your eyes--- Joey---"

 

"Hmmm-------" Hyung Jun budged slightly as a pair of hands hugged his face, gently like he was a treasure.

 

"Don't give up---- I'm here-----"

 

Hyung Jun still shut his eyes, moved a bit and breathed out hardly as he felt an acute pain attacked him. He weren't feeling well. Something was wrong. Through his blurry vision due to his slightly opened eyes, Hyung Jun saw a familiar figure, which he knew was on top of him. Someone was there, with him, hugged him securely in his arms. Like a habit, Hyung Jun gathered all his strength and clung onto the man. Comfort, it was a big comfort. It gave him warm, and he didn't want to let it go. He felt relieved, he really did and at the same time, he swore, "Dear lord--- I won't let him go ever again---"

 

The warm body trembled a bit, and seconds later, a hand landed on Hyung Jun's hair. It gently ran through his soaked hair, twined them like it always did.

 

"Jade---" Hyung Jun whispered weakly in the man's arms, not yet wanting to let go.

 

"Mianhae---" the other finally spoke up, his voice was still the same, deep yet tempting. So sweet, it went straight into his ears, immediately lit up the long frozen heart.

 

"Jade---" Hyung Jun murmured one more time, "Jade---" one more, and one more time. He said Hyun Joong's name continuously, seemed like he didn't want to stop. The younger man rested his head in between Hyun

 

Joong's strong shoulder and chest; curled up like a shivering puppy. "Jade---" he called out again, this time, voice started to sound like he was crying.

 

"Don't---" Hyun Joong kissed his loved one on the neck, patted on his head like the old time, "Don't cry---" he said, "What kind of babo are you? Fly out in that wicked storm--- Did you plan to worry me to death?" he said breathlessly, squeezed Hyung Jun even tighter as he got reminded about last night.

 

As he ran through the dark forest, thunder was roaring up the sky. Got surprised, he looked up and found someone was falling down the sky. Unconsciously did it out of kindness, Hyun Joong shot up immediately just in time to catch that person. He soon realized it was someone he knew, someone he loves. That someone who he had been tried so hard to be forgiven, that someone who refused to be hugged by him, at that time was so close. He was in Hyun Joong's arms, fainted. His face twisted like he was in pain, yet it still exuded out this aura of a beauty. Lightly made his way down on the ground, unable to move on in this condition, Hyun Joong decided to settle down in a tree trunk's hollow. With the little man in his protection, Hyun Joong stayed like that the whole night; leant his back against the tree uncomfortably for that someone to have a good night sleep. Seriously, he didn't dare to even move his stiffed shoulder, it was screaming in torture, yet why was he still smiling. His happy smile clung on his face till the morning came. And deep down his heart, sunk passed those hopeless thought that he wouldn't be forgiven, lit on a little light. For a prime moment, he pulled back his hope and once again, he found himself still wanting to protect this small creature.

 

"What happened?" Hyung Jun looked up at him with a moisture pair of eyes, still as beautiful as ever.

 

Put up one side of the younger man's hair, Hyun Joong suddenly pulled in for a slight kiss and what he got in return was expectable. "That's hurt---" he murmured quietly, enough for Hyung Jun to hear with his face turned to the left; his cheek was traced with a reddish mark of hand. A slap landed on his face unintentionally, like times before and Hyung Jun still stared at him with a horrified expression. It took him a while to realize his action and crawled over to apologize.

 

"Mianhae--- I---"

 

"You didn't deliberately do it--- I know---" Hyun Joong calmly said and moved away.

 

A long awkward silent came across the two men, and during that time, no one said one single word. Only their heartbeats were heard. Thump, thump, thump... they went on and on. The forest seemed no help at all. Why silent all of a sudden. Not a single chirp from birds, not a single whistle from winds, why right now?

 

A voice broke the silent and it was from the younger one, "Where were you yesterday?” Hyung Jun asked, his voice was almost couldn't be heard.

 

"I went to give Sol a visit---" and in reply, Hyun Joong gave his answer shortly.

 

"Why? You---"

 

"I went and stood in front of his grave for hours and hours---" Hyun Joong's voice trembling, but he didn't cry, "I asked him--- Was my action from 6 years ago acceptable but what I got in return was his usual silent---"

 

"What are you? He's no longer live---"

 

"I know--- And thanks to that silent--- I was able to think straight---"

 

"-------------------------"

 

"I--- knew how Jinx felt in the past--- The guy knew clearly he was a clone--- He came to me, cried after every time he got hit by Victoria--- Saw him like that I promised myself to never use that clone-making machine and treat Jinx as caring as I could to compensate him--- Except for that one time I broke our promise--- We were happy--- You see--- I tried so hard to not be like Victoria--- To not abandon Jinx--- I forbade you about creating our child because I don't want to see someone suffering by that cause anymore--- That's why I was so mad when you brought Jinni to me---"

 

Hyung Jun gazed up at Hyun Joong; his eyes glittered as he was searching for something. Out of his consciousness, Hyung Jun reached out to the older king for the first time, after a long time tried to avoid him. The man also looked down to him, his chest moved slightly signed that he was still living. Four eyes met at once, shared their mixed feelings in that bright morning after all those storms.

 

"I can't ask you for forgiveness anymore right?" Hyun Joong bitterly whispered, though he sounds as always, "I kept saying I don't want to be like my mother--- Yet I treated Jinni like how she treated Jinx--- I was bad right, Joey? I'm sorry because I had been a big idiot in all those years--- I don't dare to ask you anything---" he said and fell back into Hyung Jun's arms. He hugged Hyung Jun as tight as he could, and the younger one seemed like he wouldn't struggle at all. For some moments, Hyun Joong was happy. With hands squeezed Hyung Jun's waist, the king slowly moved up to his ears and started his low voice whispering, "After today--- I'll go back to my kingdom--- I'll do as you wish--- I won't bother you anymore--- Even so---" he took a small break, "I do wish I could come over and play with Jinni sometimes---"

 

Hyung Jun blinked as the man pushed him out slightly until their eyes met again, he didn't understand what Hyun Joong was trying to say with that hurtful expression. But something tells him to not say anything back yet. A kiss was landed on his lips, a small and not intense one. It was just a brush, a slightly one happened shortly between the two men.

 

"I---" Hyun Joong murmured quietly with his eyes still closed, "I do wish you could love me one more time--- Just one more--- But you can't right? I already gave me a chance 10 years ago--- And I get what I deserved for losing that chance--- Come on---" he said and suddenly rose up. The king reached out then signaled Hyung Jun to stand as well.

 

Hyung Jun still wouldn't open his mouth and silently let Hyun Joong helped him to get up. Out of anyone's expectation, Hyun Joong flew up to the sky, carried him along in a flash of light.

 

"Jade?" he squealed then wrapped around Hyun Joong, scared that he might drop him.

 

A chuckled slipped out from the older king's mouth and he tightened his force, "Haizzz---" he sighed, "This is the last time I could hold you like this---"

 

"Why?" Hyung Jun asked immediately even though he was busying looking around, "Hey--- I don't understand even one bit of things you were saying up until now--- And why the last time---?"

 

"Seriously---" Hyun Joong laughed again. And suddenly after that laughter, he saw his world turned upside down due to some unknown power. Just until all that had settled down, he found himself beneath Hyung Jun and they were on the ground again.

 

"Joey?" he questioned, felt his collar was being pulled and that certain someone was Hyung Jun. The younger man's eyes were filled with water, and his teeth clenched in anger. He was mad.

 

"You are always like this--- Don't you dare to treat me as a child ever again--- Say--- Why the last time---? Just why?"

 

"Look--- I told you--- I'll do as you wish--- I'll go back to my kingdom and won't show up to you again--- I---"

 

"AND LIKE I TOLD YOU--- YOU ARE ALWAYS LIKE THIS---" Hyung Jun yelled out loud and slammed Hyun Joong's body on the ground. At this point, his tears started to flow, seemed like he couldn't hide it any longer, "You give up on me so easily--- Since when Halcyon Jade start to care about how I feel--- The Halcyon Jade I know loves to force his lover--- What's with the do-as-I-say attitude--- Since when Halcyon Jade could be this obedient--- On that Final Day you forced me to love you back--- Then why are you leaving me now and wouldn't even force me---"

 

"Joey---"

 

"Force me will you?" Hyung Jun bent down and hit his forehead on Hyun Joong's shoulder, "Seize me down again--- That's the way--- Don't you love me anymore? Why are you letting me go, Jade?"

 

"Then you don't hate me? I thought---"

 

"When did I ever say I have stopped loving you, babo?" Hyung Jun whimpered pitifully, his heart twisted at one point that his eyes couldn't stop crying. He waited for the king to force him, not listen to him and just go. Why didn't he ever understand? After some times, a hand landed on his back and rubbed it gently. Hyung Jun still clung onto his loved one's shoulder, unable to get up because he finally realized how embarrassing he was. There were some kiss, placed on his neck and tickled him; made him at last giggled cutely like the old Hyung Jun.

 

"I'm glad---" Hyun Joong whispered, pushed his body up with Hyung Jun sat up as well on his laps. Gazed into the other's eyes, he experienced once again that caring pair of rubies. Couldn’t control himself back, a push was felt and they switched their positions; of course Hyung Jun was shocked. HE extended his eyes out and looked up at Hyun Joong, "W--- What?" he stammered.

 

"You said you want me to force you--- So I'm about to force you into doing something---"

 

"W--- What?" Hyung Jun broke into cold sweat when the other man smirked at him, "Y--- Ya--- Speak up already---" he urged and regretted a little bit that he let Hyun Joong know how he felt all this time.

 

"I want you to be my lover again---"

 

"Ya!!! You're getting ahead of yourself---"

 

"Shihro?" Hyun Joong stared down, vainglory smiled at Hyung Jun, made the guy unable to fight back.

 

"An--- Ani---" he mumbled.

 

"Then this war end right here---"

 

"Ya!!!" Hyung Jun wriggled desperately while Hyun Joong calmly bent down and covered his mouth. He hit on the man's strong chest, closed his eyes tightly as his lungs started to scream for oxygen. They came back to the castle late that night and nobody knows what had happened. Only the two of them know and know clearly what had occurred under those branches. They just found out later about Jinni's real "mother". Of course this shocked both kingdoms. But since Jinni was such a strong girl, she pulled herself through a lot of troublesome matter. She also made a lot of friends and people from her school were no longer isolating her.

 

After years passes, when her parents had turned into old men, the young lady now finally able to stood on her own strong feet. She held her head high, on that red carpet to a beautiful throne. With people cheered for her and with the two former kings stood behind to support her. That no longer little Jinni received her crown and became the queen of the new world: the world of Happiness and Bless.

 

=======================================================

2HJ officially end here... No I'm afraid... I can't write stuffs that are not related to Young Saeng........

I want to write Jung Min a oneshot but now I want to focus fully on my YoungMin (YoungSaengxJungMin) fic so that chapie will never appear... sorry neh~~~~

Thanks to you all... my readers... thanks for loving my fic up until now... I love you guys...