The One Person Who Deserved To Be Blamed Was Him

It won’t change... even if I am born again.

"Ngh---"

 

Jung Min jerked his head up as he heard some noise, "Young Saeng-ah--- Kwenchannya?" he asked and sat up beside the cute guy.

 

"Babo--- Babo--- Babo--- I hate you---" Young Saeng immediately covered his face, ranted on his kid-like curses at Jung Min, who didn't dare to say anything back; scared that Young Saeng would hate him more.

 

"Mianhae--- I didn't mean to hurt you---"

 

"Babo--- Hix--- I was all begging you--- You ignored it--- You babo---" Young Saeng let out his counter-attack, kept hitting Jung Min's chest as the guy hugged him tightly. He was mad, he was scared, his hand was bleeding and before he knew it, his eyes had closed by themself. He leant his head against the guy's warm, and grabbed onto his shirt; he couldn't stay angry with Jung Min, even when he was hurt, he couldn't. He understood well why Jung Min did that, the one person who deserved to be blamed was him; no one other than him. Jung Min was always there for him, when he was sick, when he was having a hard time or even when he turned all doldrums after being rejected by Kyu Jong; the first person that cared for him was Jung Min. Yet this fact slaughtered him inside out, why couldn't he just love Jung Min, why couldn't he just accept Jung Min's heart and why must he always love Kyu Jong? He leant his ears against Jung Min's chest, and closed his eyes tightly; thump, a sound was heard. No there were more than one, rhythmically beating fast; it was the charisma guy's heartbeat. Sound like a song to Young Saeng, the boy's heart was put at ease just like that, like usual. Now that he had calmed down, the Otter finally noticed that his surrounding was somehow different.

 

 

"Where am I? He asked, looked up at Jung Min with eyes rounded in question.

 

"Oh--- You lost a lot of blood last night because you clenched your hand too hard--- I couldn't help but brought you you here---"

 

He sharpened his eyes’ glare, fixed it on Jung Min, who automatically turned away to avoid the beam, "When I recovered--- You're dead for sure---" Stated an unreliable warning, the cute boy slightly pushed his best friend away and laid down; pulled the blanket up over his head, and pouted inside it.

 

Seeing how Young Saeng acted, Jung Min breathed out in relief. He was all worried that Young Saeng might hate him after yesterday's night, but guessed he could relax now. Laid down crossed over Young Saeng's body, which curled up under the blanket created a big bum on the bed; Jung Min laughed out loud in amusement as the guy started wriggling beneath him in a sulky mood.

 

"Get away~~~" Young Saeng whined.

 

"Waeyo? We used to do this all the time---" said Jung Min, covered his mouth tried to prevent his laughter.

 

"Shihro--- I don't like it now--- Get away or I'll kick your ---"

 

"Hahaha--- Whatever--- I don't give a damn---"

 

Young Saeng giggled after a while as Jung Min slipped his hand in beneath the blanket wall between them and started poking him nonstop. Ticklish, the boy completely jerked his head up, revealed his usual bright smile, and made Jung Min also pulled out his charisma one. They played happily for a long while, before someone knocked on the door. Stopped, and then gave each other some confused look, Jung Min got up and walked toward the door. Ah, it was the doctor. Young Saeng stretched his ears out, tried to eavesdrop Jung Min's conversation. A broad grin formed on his face as his discharged day was mentioned.

 

Jung Min bowed to the doctor with thankfulness, then turned inside and caught Young Saeng's idiot face, "Mwoya? Naughty boy dare to eavesdrop me?" Then he closed the door behind him, and stepped inside to spend his time with Young Saeng.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"What are you doing here?" asked Kyu Jong, when he found Jung Min stood at the entrance of the room staring at him with his lips jerked up, formed a smirk.

 

"Waeyo? Your best friend couldn't come and see your rehearsal huh?"

 

Eyed the guy all over as he stepped inside elegantly, Kyu Jong looked back at his reflection in the mirror and replied, "Whatever--- You rarely come here--- So I was surprised---"

 

"Really--- Hihihi---"

 

"What are you laughing so random like that?"

 

"Aneyo--- I was thinking if you and Young Saeng should combine your final project---"

 

Halted for a second, Kyu Jong turned over, slightly bent his head on a side and stared at Jung Min in doubt, "Mwoya? Are you crazy?"

 

"Aneyo? He's doing a dance song anyway--- That guy seriously needs your choreography skill---"

 

"Geumanhae--- -head--- No matter what--- I'm not in--- Get out---"

 

Jung Min grabbed Kyu Jong's shoulders as the guy turned his back at him, his expression got serious by now and he couldn't hide his thought anymore, "Jinx--- I know you didn't lost your memories---"

 

Kyu Jong didn't answer, he shrugged his shoulder to brush off the guy's hand, "I don't know what Young Saeng has told you--- But I could tell that you already believe in his lies---"

 

"Don't you dare to say that our Prince lies? He sharpened his tone, stared at Kyu Jong with eyes full of determination.

 

"Huh---" Kyu Jong drew up the corner of his mouth, eyes still steadily fixed on Jung Min's and showed the guy that he wasn't easy, "What are you going to do to me then? Hit me?" Jung Min grabbed his collar, glowered at Kyu Jong but then softened his look and left the stubborn guy alone.

 

"Aneyo--- I'm not going to do anything---“ He grinned broadly, gave Kyu Jong a small chill, “Just wait and see--- You messed with the wrong person---"

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Honestly... I personally think that this chapter is really boring... Nothing really happen... *smile*

Read, subscribe and comment XD