I Want To Live Without You

It won’t change... even if I am born again.

"I can't agree to this---"

 

"Come on Jung Min--- I--- I just want to spend some times with him---"

 

"But--- He'll get hurt even more--- Even though Soul is strong--- He's pretty much weak when it comes to you--- I don't really want to see him cry---"

 

"Please~~~ You just need to pretend that you don't know--- I don't have much time left--- Please--- Just for a short while--- As a friend only--- Neh?"

 

"Tsk--- Okay---"

 

==========================================================================================================================

 

"You BASTARD---" Kyu fell on the floor, and a thud sound was heard as clear as a scream in an empty room. He felt a cut on his lips, blood oozed out streamed back in his mouth; he then it while face twisted hurtfully. Slowly sat up but yet look in his friend's eyes; Kyu casted his eyes down to the shoelace then tied it naturally like nothing happened.

 

Jung Min stood there, breathed hard under his coat, hand still held a bag of food he bought for Young Saeng. The charisma guy stared down at Kyu with his mercilessly beam; which never failed to make one feels guilty. He remained in his silence after the curse he yelled out before, wondering what he should do next. Whether to hit his friend more or just bit his lips and walked away. He was mad, very to add in. The guy broke his promise and had done something unforgiveable; should Jung Min even call him a friend anymore?  Idealess, Jung Min fell on his knees; hands supported his upper body as the guy bent down; stared at the floor and tried to look for some plan. Yet hopelessly, there was none coming to his mind. Swallowed in his anger, Jung Min shaking in anger, looked up to Kyu; slightly opened his y lips, just want to verify one last thing.

 

"Say--- Does he know that you never lose your memories?"

 

"No---"

 

"---------------- 'Kay--- And does he know that you and Ri Na will get marry?"

 

"--------------------------"

 

"Answer me Kyu--- Does he know that?"

 

"-------------------------- No---"

 

After a long speechless moment, Kyu couldn't help but spit out the truth; which he intended to hide away. Looked away, avoided another look from Jung Min; Kyu had no idea how danger in life was in. Just one second after that, another push was felt, and Kyu Jong grunt in suffering. "Stop---" He yelled beneath his friend, hands covered his head as the guy hit him nonstop. He knew there was no way he could be forgiven, but still his mouth worked in defense.

 

"--- I just want to kill you, you --- How could you be this stupid, huh?"

 

"-------------- Mianhae---"

 

"DO YOU THINK THAT ONE SENTENCE COULD FIX THIS MESS UP? Aish----" Jung Min curse in his throat, shuffled his hair as he crawled down to sit on the floor; left Kyu alone for a while. "Really--- Hitting you right now bring me nothing--- Instead it just likes pours more oil into fire---"

 

"Mianhae---"

 

"--------------------------"

 

Suddenly, there was someone knocked on the door, made both guys turned their heads in unison. Gave each other a small glance, Jung Min slowly stood and walked toward the door. He fixed his clothes, combed his messed hair then twisted the lock; gradually pulled it back. Out of his expectation, Ri Na bent her head and looked inside through the small opening; smiled till her eyes closed then said hi to him. Min gave her this puzzled look as she skipped in before stuck his head outside; wondering what took Saengie so long. Closed the door behind him, Min came and sat with the two then finally realized it had been a while she didn't come to the university. He soon found out the reason during their conversation but what made him having this kind of tingling feeling inside was nowhere to be found. What was this? The feeling of something different, yet familiar. It was like Ri Na was changing. Her tone, her attitude, he could still see that love for Kyu deep in her eyes but why, there was something else also. Dark yet bright, bright yet blurry. But set that aside, "Where the hell is Young Saeng?" asked Jung Min, raised his hand and looked at his wrist. It had been 20 minutes since the minute he told Young Saeng to go buy him some juice; the canteen shouldn't be that far. As each second passed by, Min got more worry than he expected. Rose up suddenly, Jung Min grabbed his things, planned to go look for the lost Otter.

 

"Ya--- Oppa--- Ohdiah?"

 

"--- I'm going to look for Young Saeng--- What's wrong with him?"

 

"Oh--- He told me he was going home---"

 

"Mwo?"

 

Ri Na rounded her eyes, but then still replied to Jung Min's question, "I met him outside when I came then he told me--- He suddenly felt sick and wanted to go home---"

 

Kyu immediately turned his head over, looked at Ri Na and for some reason; his eyes flared up with flames in them. Jung Min saw it, but instead of worrying about that weird fact, he had other stuff to handle. Breathed out a long air, he gathered his eyebrows and cursed himself for not noticing it earlier. With his stuffs already on his hands, Jung Min roughly opened the door and ran out; left the couple alone in their room. "I have to hurry--- I have to hurry---" It was like his conscience was urging him in his mind. The voice kept up its rhythm, didn't miss a beat just like Jung Min's heart at this moment. There was this bad feeling he had inside and he knew Kyu also. He knew he wouldn't be able to be forgiven, but at least he'd do what he could. He held that tiny bit of hope, tightly like a homeless person with one last dollar; he somehow didn't like this feeling. The feeling that this was the last time he could see Young Saeng smile to him. He truly didn't like it at all.

 

=============================================================================================================================

 

"You heard---"

 

"Eh?"

 

"You heard our conversation, right?"

 

"Aigoo--- Oppa--- W--- What's wrong with you?" Ri Na averted her eyes elsewhere and for the first time, she avoided Kyu's look to her. She never once did this, for Kyu to look at her in the eyes, it was a rare action; yet she let it slipped by silently. Held the water bottle firmly, Ri Na pretended like it was normal but then didn't realize that Kyu already saw through her expression.

 

"I thought you'd never return---" murmured to himself, Kyu turned away and not looking at Ri Na anymore; the girl stiffed like ice due to his merciless statement.

 

"I---" her lips trembled as her teeth hit on each other; she was afraid, "I can't live without you---"

 

"But Ri Na I want to live without you---" he gript on her slender shoulders, roughly like there was no love at all; but then of course he never once loved her to begin with. Released his hands slowly, the guy moved away from her, with eyes also left its original direction. "I promised Ryuu I'd be with you and make you happy--- But I'm currently hurting you like this--- I can't do this anymore, Ri Na-ah--- We have to move on--- I love Young Saeng and you have to find someone that loves you too---"

 

Finished his line, Kyu left the girl and walked towards the door.

 

"OPPA!!!" he rebounded due to the collision, Ri Na could feel it through her skin. Kyu was cold to her; it started since the day he told her they should stop. She knew this time would come someday, she knew from the start; but yet she didn't want to let. The girl squeezed him inside her arms, tears poured out from her beautiful eyes; she was hurt and too hurt to endure. She blamed herself for not able to make him love her. She got her times, 3 years should be enough for one to do so; yet she couldn't. "Oppa--- Please don't leave me--- Stay with me--- Please---" she whispered softly as her voice seemed to not power enough. She gript on his shirt, hands shaking and almost tear it apart. It was cold, the room, too cold even though there were two people in it. And the worse part, her loved one had stop answering her; completely sunk deep in his thought and left her crying. Of course, no more consolation for her as well.

 

===========================================

Okay I admit it... I'm at writing intense scene like these... Aigoo I'm glad I fixed some part or else it would be as [opps... cursing too much lately]

No more consolation for Ri Na... Ri Na's haters gonna like this so much... She appeared to have a bit selfish in this chapie... hon hon hon

The story probably not gonna end so early... I planned on making this story about 10 chapies but damn this on is chap 11 already... so I guess this would be longer than I thought XD

Also I reread my first fic and then painfully realized... I got worser in writng FTW LMAO I mean I used more vocabulary in there more than here... I thought I got better but hell no.... worser not to mention LMAO... anyway... I've been ranting on so much... Here is my usual line

Read... subscribe and comment baby... Btw... Saengil chuukahae my Eternal Center Kyu baby.... I should've wrote a happy chapter on his birthday =.=