Your Love Has Become The Curse

It won’t change... even if I am born again.

 

Hyung Jun waved his hand and all the servants immediately left the room; respectively bowed their heads before walked out. He had changed into his normal clothes, without crown and without imperial robe. He sat on the sofa, set his eyes afar through the window in front of him. A sigh slipped out without he knowing it, frankly expressed his anxiety inside. Sound of someone unlocked the door, this time instead of the servants, his brother and Kyu Jong entered after groomed themselves. Wouldn't take his eyes off the two men, Hyung Jun politely told them to sit down and drop the formality; which they needed to put on when he announced his people about their staying in the kingdom. "All good?" he asked while pouring tea.

 

"Of course---"

 

Seemed to notice the question flared up in Kyu's eyes, Hyung Jun chuckled in his throat and handed them tea; he knew what was in the guy's mind, yet remained silent about it. Slowly brought the cup, the beautiful man sipped his favorite tea then gave out an absolute satisfied face.

 

"Whoa--- It's been a while since the last time I could taste this tea---" Min exclaimed, his lips.

 

"Jeongmal?" Kyu added in, also took in some right after that.

 

"Of course--- We would never be able to find this in the human world---"

 

Looked at his brother, Hyung Jun silently enjoyed his smiling face; it really had been so long since their last encounter. He sat there, played with the empty cup in hands, slightly surprised by his usual habit of drinking. Took the opportunity when the other two didn't notice, he gently put the cup down and cleared his throat after that; tried to get their attention. "So---" spoke in a low voice, "What bring you two back here?" Jung Min still held on to his cup, sipped one more time before put it down, steadied his posture and finally voiced up.

 

"Soul disappeared---"

 

"Did you guys fight again?" Hyung Jun raised his eyebrows, bluntly turned over and asked Kyu.

 

"Sorta---" replied while casted his eyes down, Kyu soon jerked up after he caught the wrong moment just slipped by, "Wait---" he stopped for a second, and “Did you just say AGAIN?"

 

"Oh--- Again--- I said--- Wae?"

 

"This is our first fight--- What's with the again?"

 

"--------------------------------------" Hyung Jun bit his lips, not too rough but the kind that gave people the idea; he just accidently slipped out something he shouldn't. Ignored Kyu and pretended nothing happened, he turned back to Jung Min, who delivered Kyu a look; once again the shaft guy caught something under his brother's camouflage. "Then why are you here? Should you be looking for him down on Earth at this moment?"

 

"No--- He disappeared completely---" Min emphasized.

 

"What you mean by completely?"

 

"You know--- Completely like he wasn't even there from the start--- Nobody knows him---"

 

"Are you sure?" Hyung Jun re-asked, eyes gave out his doubtful signal but stopped when received back a wave of annoyance from his brother, he stuttered, "It's not like I don't believe you--- But--- Seems too unrealistic to me according to what you said---"

 

"Joey--- We wouldn't spend a whole day in that tunnel, half day through the forest, fought with a bunch of soldiers to just come here and lie to you---"

 

"Araso araso---- Keunde--- What make you so sure that he's here?"

 

Slipped hand inside his pocket, Min pulled out that proof he kept carefully then smirked satisfactorily as he got what he wants; Hyung Jun's dumbfounded face. "Now--- Do you recognize this feather?"

 

Opened his mouth, Hyung Jun moved closer to Jung Min with eyes fixed on the godly white feather, which was too familiar with him. "How---"

 

"Don't ask me Joey--- I have no idea too--- Jinx found it laid on the ground back in Soul's apartment--- This little thing did a great job--- Gave me a lot of clue about Soul's where about---"

 

Turned away, "So--- He really went and did his plan---" Hyung Jun murmured softly to himself.

 

"What plan???" Jung Min shouted loudly. He jumped on Hyung Jun, blocked the guy from escaping, he knew those eyes; the scared cat had return. "Joey--- I have notice this side of you from the start--- You're hiding something from us---"

 

"I don't---"

 

"DON'T. LIE. TO. YOUR. OWN. BROTHER." Jung Min emphasized his voice, he sounded really pissed right now.

 

Swallowed his saliva, Hyung Jun pushed Jung Min away and sat up, "Okay--- I'll tell you--- Just--- Give me the feather---"

 

Stared at Hyung Jun for a short while, Jung Min half unwillingly handed him the thing. The guy stood up, walked to near the window, "It's really is Jade's---" he said softly. Out of Jung Min's expectation, Hyung Jun closed his eyes and that tiny feather shook slightly when his lips landed on it. Stayed like that shortly, the guy pulled away as he predicted his eyes couldn't handle this anymore. Turned right to look outside, Hyung Jun secretly moved his hand up and wiped away his tear. Sniffed silently, he turned back to his brother, smiled and began.

 

"Okay--- Tell me--- Do you see any change occur in this world?

 

"If my eyesight wasn't wrong--- There ARE a lot of changes--- For 25 days---"

 

"HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH---" Hyung Jun fell on his knees, "You really think you only left here 25 days?"

 

"What are you laughing about, Joey?"

 

"Oh Myth--- You have no idea, right? HAHHAAHHAHAHH--- Ahhhh--- I almost forgot--- You guys really have no idea--- Now--- Look at me---" he opened his arms widely, stood with back faced the window and light came inside surrounded him, "Tell me--- How old do you think I am?"

 

"Don't act dumb-- You're 25 years old--- According to this world's calendar--- You ARE 25---"

 

Shook his head impassively, Hyung Jun dropped his hands then walked towards Myth. Put his hands on the guy's shoulders, Hyung Jun lips approached his ear, and a warm air escaped his mouth, "I'm 35, Myth--- I'm 35 already---"

 

Pushed him away immediately, Jung Min looked in the guy's eyes, then casted down all over his body. "It couldn't be---" he thought in mind.

 

"What's wrong? Now it's your turn to be in doubt with me?"

 

"No--- Then---"

 

"Yes---" Hyung Jun cut his brother off, "10 years had passed---"

 

"You're lying--- We supposed to be reincarnated right after the Final Battle---"

 

"No, I'm not lying--- I'm a King--- And a King never lies---"

 

"-------------------"

 

"Don't move away from me like I have some kind of dangerous illness--- You want to hear the truth right? Then here it is---" Grabbed Jung Min wrist, Hyung Jun pulled the guy closer and pushed him down back on the sofa; with the pale Kyu right beside him, "Our world has 400 days for a year--- One day on here is equal to one year down to Earth--- You all repeatedly died in your 25th year of life--- Want me to calculate for you guys? Yes, Myth---" he nodded his head.

 

======================================================================================

 

"---------------- You've died and reincarnated nearly 160 times, Soul---"

 

Young Saeng stiffed like ice, his eyes shook in fear as he fixed them on Hyun Joong's, and "No---" he wailed softly.

 

"I won't lie to you---"

 

"No---"

 

"Take your time and think about it--- As for me--- I can't let Jinx kill you anymore time--- I will protect you---“.  Hyun Joong turned away, left Young Saeng alone in his room.

 

The boy covered his mouth by both hands and his legs lost their strength right the instant his brother shut the door. Slumped down the floor, Young Saeng cried out his heart, “Andwae--- Andwae---“, he said. This wasn’t what he expected, and why the truth always hard to take in. He couldn’t think anymore. The boy laid down until his face touched the floor. “Who should I believe in now?”

 

===================================================================================================

 

"This is ridiculous---" Kyu Jong jumped up in fury. He couldn't hold back anymore. Since the minute he stepped in this room, nothing acceptable has ever entered his ears except for nonsense things. Glared at the brothers, Kyu grunt in anger before made his way to the door.

 

"Where do you think you are going?"

 

"I just want to get out of here---"

 

"The King hasn't done talking--- You dare to walk away?"

 

"I'm still a prince---"

 

"You're no longer a prince--- And Hell of Devil already has its inheritor---"

 

"Who?"

 

Once again, Hyung Jun cursed himself for being careless. Clenched his teeth, he then called for the soldiers stood outside. Swords clanking to each other were heard through the door and Kyu couldn't do anything but unwillingly sat back down. Refrained his own self from getting worked up, Kyu Jong bent his head and looked down to his crossed arms, and "Just finish your bedtime story already---" he demanded.

 

Gave in to the guy's stubbornness, Hyung Jun still had to go on, "This attitude right here is what killed Soul many times Jinx--- Don't you understand?"

 

"--------------------------"

 

"You were original like this--- Hardhead, cocky, arrogant and wouldn't listen to anybody--- But you're kind inside--- Unfortunately in those years you lived with Victoria--- The kindness in you soon be buried by her--- Until one day you changed your last name into 'Kindless' instead of 'Kindhearted', which Sol gave you--- It was lucky of you that Soul came along--- He was the light that brightened up your world--- Your changed personality was due to Soul--- You know, right?"

 

"--------------------------------------- I know---"

 

"Yes--- That right there is the scary part--- When you reincarnated down to earth--- Everything you shared reset to its starting point--- You are a stupid arrogant guy while Soul is still and forever be a sweet heart--- Don't you get it? Soul's confession--- Your love for him--- Those two had joint hands and become the curse--- Which makes you two end up hurting each other more and more---" he stopped for a long while and silence filled the room, "1 time--- 2 times is fine but nearly 160 isn't what Jade wants to see--- He struggled through years to prevent the outcome--- But Soul is weak when it comes to you--- He--- He always ended up killing himself or being killed by those who fond to you---". At this moment, Hyung Jun turned over to look at Min, "and---" he continued, "Myth too--- Always ruined his own life after each time Soul died---"

 

Jung Min caressed his brother, only now he noticed it; Jun did look older than the last time he saw him. In that sadness, Myth felt a short moment of proudness, he was definitely pleased to see his little brother grown this much. He looks more mature and less with the childish side. He talked with more confidence in voice and Min really like the prideful attitude Hyung Jun held when he talked to Kyu.

 

"I don't get it---" Kyu murmured, "Should I have my memories with me--- Like this time--- I remember Soul---"

 

"No, Jinx--- Those memories weren't awoke by you--- You and Myth--- Both of you never have the power to get your past back--- Only Soul was able too--- That's why he always was the only one who being hurt---"

 

"Then---"

 

"Yes--- This time--- Jade awoke you--- He wants Myth to be there for Soul and Jinx to remember who he actually loves--- With hope you'd be okay---" Hyung Jun glared at Kyu, "But--- I guess Jade is wrong sometimes too---". He sighed, "You three are fated to meet again and Myth is fated to love Soul till dead yet why you, Jinx? Have you ever weight your love for Soul? Was it enough? Don't you get it--- Your love was never strong enough---"

 

Kyu Jong stunned by what he heard and his heart almost stops beating. "I---" he uttered, "I do love Soul---"

 

"I know you do--- But you've never seen how he died--- Put yourself in Jade's shoes--- Could you stay calm and see your innocent little brother died many times in such horrible ways? I don't think you could keep your composed self, Jinx--- Even as a King--- Even he has to be cruel and fair sometimes--- Jade too--- Has his selfish moment---"

 

"Princess--- Please---"

 

"Get out of my way--- I want to see father---"

 

Suddenly, the atmosphere behind the door got more intense. A kid's voice and soldiers mixed in with each other, contained yelling as well as pleasing tone. Not much time went by until the door was kicked wide opened, revealed a short figure stood at the entrance.

 

"Jinni???"

 

Seeing Hyung Jun exclaimed in surprise, the little girl ran at him and wept on loudly, "Appa~~~"

 

Hyung Jun shifted his eyes nonstop, to Jung Min, to Kyu then back to the girl; he knew he had a lot of things to explain after this. Patted on the girl's back, "Okay--- Okay--- What's wrong, my Jinni?"

 

Gript on his shirt, the little puppy sniffed on, "Those--- Those angels--- I hate them---"

 

"Hey--- What are you talking about?"

 

"They talked bad about appa--- They---"

 

"Shhhhhhhhh--- Now--- Now--- Good Jinni--- Appa will come to your room tonight then Jinni will have her time with appa okay? Now I have some business here---"

 

"Appa~~~"

 

"Be good and go back to your room, arachi?"

 

Pouted with teary eyes, the girl left them alone once again. And as the noise outside died out, Hyung Jun soon caught Jung Min's confused stare. Wouldn't let them wait long, he raised his hand just right when Kyu about to open his mouth, "First of all--- About Soul's matter--- I have said my lines--- You're the one who makes choice--- Think hard---". Then he got up and faced his back at the two, "And--- About that girl--- You heard what she called me--- She--- She's my daughter---"

 

 ==========================================================================================================

I have nothing to say about this chapie... It's long enough and most of the truth are revealed to you guys...

Read, subscribe and comment kay? HAVE TO COMMENT for Haru to update sooner XD