This Love Surely Will Never End

It won’t change... even if I am born again.

"He won't come---"

"You---"

"Mianhae--- It's for his safety--- Mianhae---"

"Hyung--- Wait---"

"Mianhae--- Jinx---"

========================================================================================================

"Hmmmm---mmmm--- Yeobseyo?"

"Oppa--- You better hurry up---"

"Mwoya?"

"Final--- Final Project for god's sake---"

"EHHHHHHHH???"

"Aish--- I called you since 30 minutes ago--- Hurry up--- Ye Shin's saving a seat for you---"

"Ah ne--- Tell him that I say thank---" Kyu Jong said in a hurry and flung the phone wherever he thought was safe; he promptly got to the shower. Dressed up, styled hair then ran out the house, without any break he headed to the university.

He was back to the human world, yet by himself. Just as Minnie predicted, Hyun Joong got his hands on their plan. The king came to Kyu that night, at where he planned to meet Young Saeng. And like he knew it already, the boy closed his eyes when his body was flung far off the cliff. Now as he rushed on the clear road, wind blew through his hair made all his chaotic thoughts in that night came back. He remembered it well, how his body uncontrollably fell deeper and deeper into the darkness; subsided when it flashed on the water surface. It was so cold that night yet his skin was burning hot due to the collision. He didn't understand why but Hyun Joong shed tears. He did. As soon as their skins met, the younger one immediately saw his future set out clearly in front of him. A dark future without his love yet why couldn't he fight against its destroyer; was it because the man before him was too pitiful to look? His eyes were red and hands were shaking. He was telling Kyu something but he wasn't able to catch. Something about how sorry he was, that was the only thing Kyu could hear. "Why are you saying sorry, hyung? You're about to take away my most precious--- Why are you crying, hyung? Just why?"

When Kyu opened his eyes again, he was in his room with Ri Na sitting beside him silently. Her eyes were red but not due to crying; she was exhausted after days taking care of him. He was said to having some bad fever but thing wasn't end just yet. He was back to his third year in university; one year before all those messes occurred. Not much a surprise since he knew this would surely happen. The Moon Waterfall did its job well. But what he buried in mind was way far to be answered, "Why must it be at this kind of time?”

His close relationship with Ri Na hadn't changed much. She still called him 'Kyu-oppa' like before, but with different voice. Not the I-am-in-love-with-you tone, but more like friend to friend one. She got more sociable, out-going and oddly opposite to the Ri Na he knew. He likes this Ri Na of course because the old Ri Na was too fond to him that she refused to see the world in color. She was quiet, gloomy and only in those moment she spends with him, smile was on her face. But no matter how much her personalities changed, the status of having a brother who was killed by Kyu's ex-lovers were still there. Though she hadn't mention about that, his extra memories told him so. "My brother had an unlucky day---" that was what she told him; absolutely blunt for the victim's sister to say. Yeah, thanks to this line, Kyu's life had been much lighter.

======================================================================================================

"Ri Na-ah---"

"Ya~~~ Kyu-oppa--- I hate you---"

"Hehe--- Mian--- Mian--- I had something to do last night---"

"Liar--- You probably stayed up to play games again---"

"Hehe--- But it's not your turn yet---"

"Aigoo--- Don't mention it--- I'm so nervous here---"

"Don't worry---" Kyu slapped her shoulder, "You would be fine---"

Pouted, she then clenched her teeth, annoyed by his broad grin showed not so much support, "I really hate you--- The person who got the highest score in yesterday's list---"

"It was just my luck---"

"Ah yeah--- You were lucky enough to be listed among the experts--- Yeah--- So lucky for god's sake---" amused by her nonstop mocking tone, Kyu soon received another slight punch on his face; Ri Na sure changed a lot.

"Ahhhh--- Ottoke~~~" whined Ri Na. Kyu Jong shook his head while laughing then decided to stop and came closer to sooth her; but a hand stopped him.

"Hyung--- What are you trying to do?"

Twisted his face and felt his left eyelid twitched 2 times; Kyu blamed himself for forgetting such important thing, "Ya--- I was trying to comfort her---"

"Then you should've call for me hyung--- Ri Na is my girlfriend you remember right?"

"Oh geez Woo Hyun--- You're being unreasonable again---"

"I'm not---"

"Yeah right--- You're not---" Kyu thought and didn't forget to not voice it out; he would be dead meat if Woo Hyun heard what was in his mind. Yeah, the size of this guy pissed him off. Who could have thought that a delicate girl like Ri Na would end up with that tall, muscular figure of a King Kong. "Ri Na-ah--- Good luck on your wedding night--- I hope he won't break you---" slapped himself for being dirty, Kyu nodded his head to bid his goodbye as well as a good luck charm; he then headed for the audience area.

=========================================================================================

Rounds of applause were heard and Ri Na smiled brightly on stage. Just like what Kyu predicted, she did well. Left Woo Hyun, the person was standing beside Ri Na out of his vision, Kyu cheered loudly for the girl. Plumped down the chair as every sound died out again, Kyu turned over to ask Shin about who was next. "Heo Young Saeng---" he said and Kyu just "Oh---" in reply without giving it a second thought. Then five seconds later, he yelled loudly, attracted people's attention.

"Ya jincha--- What the heck is wrong with you?"

"W--- What did you say again?"

"What's wrong with you---?"

"No--- No--- The person's name--- Can you say it again?" Kyu begged breathlessly, he couldn't comprehend at all. And when the name hit his head hard one more time, Kyu collapsed in his mind. "No--- No--- No--- This is just some guy who happens to have the same name with him--- This isn't real--- Get a grip you babo---" Controlled himself, Kyu slowly rolled his eyes up to look straight at the lightened stage.

"Annyoeng-haseo--- Heo Young Saeng ib-nida---" Blocked all the screaming out of his ears, Kyu Jong dropped his jaw as the familiar man stood right in front of his eyes. He smiled brightly, revealed those cute dimples and easily captured people's hearts. He looked awkward though and sometimes his cheeks would turn pinkish due to his usual shyness, but nothing changed in the way he held thing. The boy gript on his mic, eyed the room from left to right. His eyes widened a bit when they met Kyu's. And that moment came again, when Kyu's heart busted to piece right the moment the boy grinned to him. "Oh lord--- Is this for real? Is this a dream? If so--- I don't want to wake up---"

Kyu desperately did his best to catch his breath, it was badly unsteady. He held his hands together and wouldn't set eyes away. His loved one was here with him, in the same room. He just wanted to run to him and hold him hard. He wanted to embrace the boy, made him goes weak and moans in his arms. Without Young Saeng, the last one year to Kyu was hell. Then without Kyu knowing it, the mic was already near the boy's mouth; and as soon as his lips started moving, everyone was amazed.

The words I want to say to you
The words I want to give to you
I love you, I love you
I love you, for always like this

The words that fit well with you
The words that I want to sing every day
My angel, more beautiful than a flower, is you

Kyu Jong rubbed his chest and comforted his mind while listening; the song was so sweet. He wondered if this was another one composed by Young Saeng. Yes, definitely with this kind of melody. Sweet sound, melting voice, what a great compilation.

My heart keeps trembling
My two cheeks keep blushing
When I see you, when I look at you
When I look at you, my entire body grows hot

He slightly amused at this part, why did he feel so hot also indeed. It reminded him about that night. Oh dear, when will these feeling stop coming back.

My eyes keep shaking
My lips keep drying up
When I see you, when I'm with you
When I'm with you, I become a fool

"Really Soul? Really you becoming a fool? Or me?"

The words I want to hear
The words I've always dreamed of
I love you, I love you
I love you, for always like this

The words sweeter than candy that wakes me up in the morning
My one and only who is more dazzling than snow

I dream of opening my eyes and seeing your face
As the sunlight filled with your scent shines on our love

With thoughts of you, I face my morning
With thoughts of you, I start my day
When I think of you, when I think of you
When I think of you, feels like the world is mine

With only you, pain leaves me
With only you, sadness wears off
If only you're here, if only you're here
If only you're here, the world is beautiful

"Welcome back--- My dear love---"

===================================================================================================================

Kyu Jong walked slowly on his way home. He should be happy but he looked disappoint indeed. He couldn't get a hold of Young Saeng after the performance. He ran to the backstage right away, but as soon as he reached the destination, people told him that Young Saeng left already. "Why?" he thought with a sad expression, "Did you just appear like that to provoke me, Young Saeng? Tell me--- Where are you?" And out of sudden, the sky acted like it also felt bad for Kyu; it cried loudly. Rain pour down like someone just lost their love, not so different from Kyu now that he gave it a thought. Didn't even care about how his body slowly soaked in that cold water, Kyu reached his home in no time.

Suddenly, a small figure stood in front of the gate made him narrowed his eyes. "What?" he thought and walked faster by second. He walked, walked faster and turned out to be running in the end. A push was felt, and the other person too wrapped his arms around Kyu. They kissed passionately under the grumbling sky, both were soaked inside out and they didn't mind. Their lips were busy as well as their tongue and they couldn't tell the differences anymore. Which was the saliva they shared or which was the rain; these men seriously didn't give a heed. They breathed hardly, synced each action together to make them completed. "Young Saeng--- Young Saeng---" Kyu cried and so were his eyes. He didn't know what to think about anymore, his heart was beating fast and so was Young Saeng's. They felt it through their touches and totally ignored other people around them.

"I miss you--- I miss you--- I miss you---"

Parted lips, Kyu squeezed the much slimmer body inside him. Now he could tell that he was crying when he his lips and it turned out to be salty. "How long have you been here? Are you cold? Idiot--- Why didn't you wait for me so that we could go home together?" Kyu asked the boy with caring tone, "Your body is like ice---"

Stayed quiet for a while, Young Saeng finally spoke his first word. "I---" still in his usual weak voice, "I went back to my old apartment just now---" Young Saeng surely wasn't good at finding a good reason. "I thought I should at least have a house first before going to see you--- I woke up and found myself laid flat on the ground--- Then something vibrated in my pocket and then some random guy called me--- He told me to come to the university for my Final--- I didn't understand but came anyway--- They pushed me on stage and before I even argue, Love Song already started playing--- It was weird--- I wrote that song not long ago but how did these people know about it?"

"Really? Then how is your apartment---"

"I--- I went there and a macho is living there--- He scared me so I ran back to the university--- I met Ri Na and she told me your place--- It was so hard to find but I managed to get here--- But--- But then the rain---"

"Shhh--- I know--- I know--- You don't have to say anything---"

"No--- You don't know anything---" Young Saeng whimpered weakly, "You left me--- You went back alone--- I waited for you like forever--- I waited for months but you never come---"

Rubbed Young Saeng's back, Kyu stayed quiet and let Saengie ranted on his blame. He chose to shut his lips rather than telling his lover about Hyun Joong's doing. He didn't want to ruin the admiration Young Saeng had for the desperate king. He let time passed by and just kept saying his apologize. The fact that he finally reunited with Young Saeng overwhelmed his heart. No matter what might happen in the future, he wouldn't mind to face it at all. He had Young Saeng with him. As long as his lover was there for him and he was there for his lover; the belief he held for a bright future wouldn't fly off. Suddenly, Young Saeng got back down on his feet; away from Kyu's hands. The boy wiped his tears but still sulked like a kid. Gave out this puzzled look, Kyu asked while tilting his head on a side.

"What are you doing?"

"Ah ne--- I will go to look for a hotel--- I'm tired and want to sleep---"

"Why?"

"I have no place to live--- Don't you get it?"

Tried hard to not laugh out loud, Kyu hit his head on the side wall; eyes got teary due to all that urges to releasing his amusing self. Plus in Young Saeng still innocent gaze, Kyu couldn't help but thought this might be his last laughter. After a while, he turned over and grabbed the Otter to bring him inside his house. Gave no heed to how they might end up dirty the floor, Kyu forcefully dragged his lover around the house without even taking their shoes off. They went to any corners without missing one. "See?" he said, "I have one bedroom with a big double-sized bed, including a not-too-small bathroom--- Also I have everything a person needs for living--- Kitchen, living room, dining room, everything---"

"Cool-- But why are you telling me this---?"

"A heart---"

"Eh?" Young Saeng was shock.

"A heart--- The fee to live here--- Give me your heart and you could live here--- I won't take money since I could make some--- I don't need anything beside a heart---"

"You mean---"

"Jincha!!!" Kyu held his head, "How much slower could you get?" and pulled the boy in his arms, "Come and live with me--- Stay with me--- And love me---"

Young Saeng widened his eyes when he finally got that. He was so busying thinking about where should he go to live and forgot to analyze what Kyu's said. The boy moved his hands up to the other man's shoulder, and then stuffed his face into the space between Kyu's neck and chest. Tears appeared again, he was such a cry-baby. Hands landed on his wet hair and cold skin. The man in front of him came closer so their lips could meet one more time. "So what's your answer---?" he whispered with gentle voice.

Blushed shyly as he pulled away, Young Saeng gave his lover a slight nod and stared to the ground; embarrassed. Chuckle was heard so he looked up again, just in time to receive another y pair of lips. He needed to get used to this side of Kyu soon; the side that would kiss him unexpectedly at any time. Blinked constantly, Young Saeng slowly closed his eyes to let his sensibility turned active. He bit the man's lower lips then moaned when hand slipped under his shirt from the side. At this time, he opened one of his eyes and caught Kyu gazed down at him while his lips, "Am I some fresh prey?" he thought innocently.

The rain slapped loudly against the glass, sounds seeming to resonate compatibly with their heart-thumps. It had been falling for quite some time tonight, and not even the mud-darkened water swirling outside could wash away the bless soaking through their kisses. Both men were sinking in their own world, touching, and clashing their teeth together. Wet sounds rampaged the darkened apartment as feet brought them near the bed. Thud voiced up loudly and both wouldn't stop just because one of them hurt his back. Moans started to disturb the atmosphere as clothes scattered everywhere. One weak voice and the other was murmuring something about please bear with his roughness. They acted as if it had been age since the last time they did things like these; well indeed it was.

Tonight they would hold each other until both gone drained. Tonight they would kiss each other until their lips got swollen. And tonight was the night they finally started their happy life, after all those sad matters in the past. Until the day when both couldn't see anymore, until the day when both turned to dust, this love surely would never end.

 

 

===========================================

PLEASE COMMENT THIS TIME NEH >.<

Thanks for reading my story... I love you all my readers... Special thanks to those who constantly leave me comments... I really appreciate those who took times to write for me some heart-warming words... thanks again ne...

Please don't go or unsubscribe the story yet since there're still bonus chapies coming... I'll give you guys - those who are erts - some s and well of course we still have to read how 2HJ get their happy ending right? And also I still have one more one shot for Jung Min heheh... his love story would be cute too...

After today I'll concentrate more on Wounded Hearts [my fourth fanfic: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/153066/ ] so maybe I'd end up updating this one pretty slow... also final is coming close... I can't slack off though I love writing... Please give much love to Wounded Hearts ne? thanks you

Once again *bow 90 degrees* gomawo, kamsahamida, arigato, arigato gozai matsu, cam on, thanks, thank you [in any other language]