He Could No Longer Respond To Its Affection

It won’t change... even if I am born again.

Ri Na walked leisurely through the bookstore, looking for a cooking book. She wanted to make something special since Kyu Jong's birthday was coming near and Valentine as well. Took the right turn after passed the desert menu, the girl reached her wanted destination. Skimmed carefully all the title, she smiled in satisfactoriness when a book she wanted appeared on the last shelf. "Oppa will be really happy" said Ri Na, grabbed the book and headed for the check-out counter. The line was too long and she was in a hurry, Ri Na tried to ask those people in front of her for a fast pass but failed; a guy even grumbled at her for nothing. Pouted despisingly behind the guy back, Ri Na turned away, looked elsewhere tried to forget the time. Out of sudden, a hand grabbed her made the poor girl jumped in surprise. She squealed at first, but then smiled brightly as it was someone she knew. The person dragged her through the crowd, didn't give a heed about how other people looked at them. Ri Na was all embarrassed; she raised her hand up, used the book to cover her face shyly and constantly fixed her eyes on the guy back.

 

"O--- Oppa--- What are you doing?"

 

"Mwo? I'm trying to help you---"

 

"But---" hesitated at first, but Ri Na soon pinned her determination and opened , "I want to check this book out--- We can't leave yet---"

 

The guy nodded his head proudly, even smiled at her till she couldn't see his pupils anymore; didn't understand why but Ri Na kept her cool face and came along with him. They stopped at one checkout counter that was still unoccupied, "What are we doing here?" Amused at her nonstop curiosity, the guy chuckled in his throat as he snatched the book away from her hands, "I'm checking this out for you---"

 

"Mwo? Ei--- Liar---"

 

"Wae? Are you looking down on me?"

 

"Of course--- Who do you think you are? This bookstore's owner's son?"

 

"Aneyo--- Just his nephew---"

 

Rounded her eyes like a fish out of water, Ri Na blinked a couple times in amazement before bent her head and met face to face with him, "Woah--- You have a good joke today--- Oppa-ah---"

 

"Ya! Lee Ri Na--- You still think that I'm joking? Me--- Park Jung Min--- Lying to you? Unbelievable--- Did Kyu trains you to be this distrustful?"

 

"Ani--- Because oppa is really suspicious---" Grinned till her eyes closed as Jung Min handed her the book, Ri Na playfully made a quick statement before snuck behind Jung min's back and ran for her life. How unfortunate, a girl on high heels couldn't be fast enough to win against a pure racing horse, which had already used to this hide and seek game; she was without-wasted-any-energy caught by Jung Min.

 

"Alright--- Alright--- I lost to you--- Hihihi---"

 

"Hah--- Hah--- Hah--- You're not bad too---" The two stood still, distance from each other about three meters and stared at each other while each pulled out their tired but joyful smiles. After already caught their breathes, Jung Min came closer and asked Ri Na out for a friendly drinks. Looked at the time and nodded slightly, knew that she still have time, Ri Na turned over to Jung Min and said yes; the two deliberately walked side by side to a nearby coffee shop.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Shihro~~~" Young Saeng whined like a little kid, head faced the opposite way to where he was being forced to come. He used all his might and desperately step by step walked back; even when his hand was pulled on the other way. He didn't like the idea he was just being told to do about 10 minutes ago; still he couldn't fight back the idea maker. The boy stubbornly blocked all sounds those tried to come inside his ears at that time, and only completely focused on his own liking task; to get himself out of here. "Shihro~~~" whined one more time, to emphasize his desire; the boy screamed in pain as his still wounded hand acted up out of sudden.

 

"Woah--- Woah--- Woah--- Are you okay?"

 

"I'm not~~~ It's hurt like hell you jackass~~~"

 

"Then you shouldn't have being stubborn in the first place---"

 

"I don't want to~~~ and you expect me to do what I don't like?"

 

"Yeah--- Of course---"

 

Heard the guy's answer, Young Saeng looked up almost immediately, wanted to gainsay him but stunned as he caught the guy's creepy face. "What's with that face?" asked Young Saeng; voice sounded a bit shaken as he felt himself moving closer to something he knew that he shouldn't hesitate to cast his rejection down. Still kept his broad smile, Jung Min agilely jumped on the side and revealed before Young Saeng's eyes; room 501 a.k.a Kyu Jong's practice room. Not waiting until the clock clicked to its third second, Young Saeng immediately made his turn and ran like a frightening puppy with its tail between its legs; but unfortunately,  just like a certain girl, he was caught and being dragged back easily to where he was. Pretended like he was polishing his nails as a winning ceremony, Jung Min casted a glance at Young Saeng who was pouting at the back, the charisma guy chuckled in his throat and opened the door in front of him. Young Saeng with his arms crossed at the front of his body, eyes frowned annoyingly and slightly cursing himself inside for always lost to Jung Min; now was being hauled inside. He didn't turn his head to see anyone, his ears were opened and diligently doing its job so the guy just stood there; all sulky at Jung Min.

 

"Andwae--- Need me to spell it out? A--- N--- D--- W--- A--- E--- ANDWAE---"

 

"Come on Kyu~~~" Jung Min joint his hands and beseeched to the cold guy whole-heartedly, "It isn't a bad idea at all and I know you know it isn't bad--- Just accept it neh? This's our last year already--- collaboration would be nice---"

 

"Jeongmal? Okay then why don't we--- Me and you--- Collaborate instead of him?"

 

Swiftly landed a quick knock on Kyu's forehead, Jung Min clenched his teeth in annoyance, "You're a totally idiot right? I'm singing a ballad song--- You want to go on stage and dance tango with me? I'm fine with that since I'm shameless but I don't think Ri Na would look at you with those sparkle eyes again---" he spoke confidently about the tango matter like it was nothing to him, but then finished up his speech with his hand raised up to point at the now dumb-founded girl. She blinked in confusion before Jung Min explained it to her and she too, nodded in agreement as the guy also mentioned about their previous conversation.

 

"Ya--- What did you tell her?" Kyu tapped on Jung Min's chest, prevented the too friendly guy to come any closer to his girlfriend and asked, stared at Ri Na and back to Jung Min doubtfully.

 

Laughed it off like his usual self, Jung Min brushed his hand away and slapped constantly on the poor guy's back; it sounded real hurt not to mention. "It was nothing--- Oh honhonhonhon---"

 

"Mwoya?"

 

"It was really nothing oppa---" Ri Na replied, looked elsewhere avoided her boyfriend's stare.

 

"Anyway--- I'm not in this---" Shook his head, gave up on this silly matter, the guy walked toward the CD player. He took out the disk then placed it carefully in a case. He tossed the thing inside his backpack and walked back in front of his friends.

 

"Ya--- Being stubborn is your speciality right?"

 

"Aneyo--- I just don't like it---"

 

"Come on, Ji--- Ah no--- Kyu Jong--- I didn't like it at first also--- But now I think I really need your choreography skill--- Jaebal~~~ Neh?"

 

Kyu Jong's heart thumbed hard as he heard Young Saeng's familiar pleading voice; he was moved by that. He missed their free days, when they were still peacefully living their school life. Played with each other, freely shared their loves and weren't feel this much pain of couldn't be together. He looked deep inside Young Saeng's star-like eyes; so beautiful that it stabbed him greatly inside. Those eyes were belong to him, those smiles were meant to be his only, even when that heart clearly still headed over for him; he could no longer respond to its affection. He clenched his fist, stared down to the floor and didn't say anything. Memories flooded back to him, like the biggest tsunami that was ever happened to the earth.

 

"I told you--- Told you many times--- To stop this kind of action--- I warned you--- But you never listened---"

 

"Ryuu--- Mianhae--- Jeongmal mian---"

 

"This is your punishment--- If you really seeing me as a friend--- Do it--- And don't stop until you are told to stop--- Live with her--- Stay with her--- Until her wounds are healed--- Until she let you go--- If you dare to leave her--- You're not my friend--- At all---"

 

Kyu Jong snapped as a voice called out for him and a hand held him tightly to give him the warm she had. The girl stood on her tiptoe, tried her best to deliver her message through his ear, "Oppa--- Please do it for my sake neh?"

 

Widened his eyes in shock, Kyu couldn't believe in what his girlfriend just told him, but there was no feeling of his heart going against this decision; he liked it, he wanted it and he was also afraid. Afraid that one day he'll betray this innocent girl if he step too close to his real loved one, and afraid that he would also hurt Young Saeng again. Still hesitated for a long while, Kyu then nodded his head slightly and agreed to the idea half-heartedly. His feelings mixed with each other at that moment. He wanted it? Yes. He didn't want it? Yes. There were this kind of feeling but the guy couldn't express it out. He looked at Young Saeng, his wanted-so-much-to-be-with friend then smiled, as a smile to give the guy a friendly feeling.

 

"Tomorrow--- 2 o' clock at this room--- If you dare to be late--- You're dead for sure---"

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm dead *soul starting to leave its body*

*troll face* next chapter going to be cute... a lot of thing might really happen... and I need time... so don't rush me neh? I'm spoiling you guys too much in this week... seriously 7 chapters in 9 days... I broke my own record already... Jincha... last time was 4 chapies in five days XD

Okay... Read, subscribe and comment... XD Need moderation and comments are best pill to me XD