One More Time

It won’t change... even if I am born again.

Hyun Joong sat in one corner of the dark room, stared out the only window which was left opened for wind to come in. At the other side, Hyung Jun looked back at him in observation. "What the hell? Leave!!! Can I man has his own space?" the younger man thought, he wasn't sure what was Hyun Joong's intention but his existence annoyed him. Casted eyes down the floor, Hyung Jun slowly grabbed some solids and held them tight in his hands. He kept his eyes on Hyun Joong, carefully took notes on the man's each and every action.

 

"Joey--- Are you sure you're alright in this dark room?" asked Hyun Joong, turned head here and there and found himself trapped in darkness. He wasn't feeling good. How could he? It was too dark; he couldn't even see Hyung Jun. He had to admit, his lover was such a weirdo.

 

Threw one block straight up to Hyun Joong's forehead, Hyung Jun giggled cutely as he saw how the other man gathered his eyebrows due to the pain. Not like Hyun Joong, his eyes now could see well in darkness. He was like a vampire, a non-bloodsucking one. Hugged his knees then finally sat down, the younger king kept his intense stare.

 

"I know that you're looking at me, Joey--- Can you reveal yourself now?"

 

"An at-fault person doesn't have the right to make any request--- Stay where you are---"

 

"Okay--- I never know you have this kind of hobby---"

 

"Shut up!!!"

 

"Alright--- Alright--- As you please---"

 

"When I tell you to shut up--- You shut up and don't say a word---" Hyung Jun demanded in a louder voice. He scowled even more when Hyun Joong's chortle got to him, "YA!! You have no right to laugh too---"

 

"Pfttttt--- Ara--- Araso---"

 

After a while, when all noise died down again, Hyung Jun returned to his spying mode. "How do you feel?" he asked as he thought that the time had come.

 

"What do you mean by that?"

 

"Your feeling--- Staying in this room---"

 

"I don't think it has been cleaned--- Even when I can't see--- I know the floor is filled with trashes and glass pieces---"

 

"Nice guess---" Hyung Jun exclaimed, munched the cookie he got from the nearby table, "Anything else?"

 

"Seriously--- Are we playing the detective game?"

 

"Just answer---"

 

Speechless toward such Hyung Jun, Hyun Joong had no choice but to please him as much as he could. Like he said, the room was really messy. As soon as he landed his first step inside, he could clearly felt glasses were crumbled underneath his shoes. Careful enough to not fall down, Hyun Joong safely got the the spot where he was now. On his way in, he heard Hyung Jun was grumbling, told him to go away. But as his mind already made up to end this fight once and for all, Hyun Joong ignored those harsh words.

 

"I smell sorrow and I feel pain--- I see despair and there's still room for sadness--- Are these descriptions enough?"

 

A long silence passed by, and there was no reaction from Hyung Jun. He just sat there; hand on his chin like he was thinking about something. "Very detail---" he said very soft in his voice, made it hard for Hyun Joong to hear that. The guy then swiftly climbed up on his bed and crept under his blanket like a freezing puppy. He didn't care whether Hyun Joong would laugh at him or not anymore. He felt tired sitting on the floor, so the bed was his number one solution. Rested his chin on the back of his hands while lying up-side down; Hyung Jun fixed his eyes on Hyun Joong constantly. "Now--- Where am I?" the young king asked calmly, kicking his legs up and down.

 

Gave up on asking why, Hyun Joong just answered Hyung Jun like how the younger man wanted it. They went through a bunch of nonsense like, "Where am I?", "What do you think I'm doing?", "Can you see me?" or even worse like "Can you read my mind?" He didn't understand what kind of trauma Hyung Jun was going through, but surely, this wasn't from the trauma only. The younger man acted like a kid. He appeared to be a great king and an over-protective father during daytime. But right now, he was just more than Hyung Jun. The guy Hyun Joong knew was just like this. He loves to joke around and sometimes would acts cute by asking Hyun Joong stupid questions. He was just a pure kid when in front of the older king. He leads his country well even when he was spending most of his time around Hyun Joong. Such a guy, how could Hyun Joong possibly forget?

 

Hyun Joong d around, looking for the block Hyung Jun threw at him before and brought it up. He held in firmly in his hand and thought about something. Suddenly, he swung his arm and the thing was thrown across the room.

 

"Ouch! You hurt me---"

 

"There you are---" Hyun Joong made his statement and ran straight to where the voice was. A push was felt and some arguments took place. Hyun Joong grunt in pain as Hyung Jun's leg landed on his shoulder.

 

"YA!!!"

 

"Be good and I won't hurt you---"

 

"Urgh--- Hmmmm--- L--- Let go---"

 

"Calm down---" Hyun Joong hugged the smaller guy tight in his strong arms, "I won't hurt you---". He repeated some soothing lines many times. He could feel Hyung Jun's gasping breathes touched his skin; he was broken down. Landed one hand on his head and patted on it gently, Hyun Joong slightly kissed his forehead; gave away as much love as he could. "I'll be here for you--- If you're scared of me then I'll be here until you aren't anymore---"

 

Held hands together, Hyung Jun carelessly left some scratch marks on his milky white skin. He stretched his eyes out to their extent and body was trembling unconsciously. The older man was still protecting him securely in his warm. Sometimes would place a kiss on any place he believed Hyung Jun needs a console. Like a tattoo engraved on his flesh, the pain wouldn't go away. Like a scar that would never fade, his heart twisted in response. Hyung Jun whimpered softly. A nearly dead kitten cried for its life. He couldn't catch his breathes, he wondered why. It was too hard, the task that seemed like the easiest thing to do.

 

"Cry--- If you want---"

 

"So---cruel---"

 

"I'm not trying to make you cry--- Sometimes crying is the best medicine---"

 

"How could it be?" Hyung Jun whispered while tears stagnated on his cheeks, "It hurt so bad when I cried--- Alone in this room---"

 

"Babo--- It was because you were alone--- I'm here with you now--- Crying won't hurt---"

 

"You're the source of my tears--- You know that right? What's the difference? This is the same as when I cried alone---"

 

Squeezed Hyung Jun tightly, the king rubbed his face against the boy's head. He hummed softly, a familiar tune.

 

"One More Time One More Time

 Can you return to my side once again?

 I will always love you

 I’ll never regret, I will only love you

 One More Time One More Time

 I love you, I love you

 Will you accept me again someday?

 Please let me return it to you

 The love you always gave me

 Just hold my hand"

 

=======================

Supposedly this chapter should be the end but for some reasons I want to stop it right here... I don't want to drag on this angst... Just so you know I actually really hate angst... even though what I'm writing now is angst... angst makes my heart in pain... I can't take it... So yeah... Next chapie going to be released the week after May 24... since I have finals on 22, 23, 24... WHy must it be on the day Young Saeng releases his MV... I'm really annoyed by that... Anyway I'm sorry for not furfilling what I promised... to be a fast updating author... I thought there was something wrong with me but no... these days I have more homework... Last week I took part in an MV production for Colette Carr... the MV probably going to be released this summer and I was the one who does the documentary film... xD I was a camera-person... being a camera-operator is my dream xD

Stop with this babbling... please comment... xD it's been a while... anyone hating on me now? xD