Don't Erase Me In Your Heart

It won’t change... even if I am born again.

"I miss you--- Soul---"

 

"Is that a confession?"

 

"Very sweet---"

 

"We'll see each other again--- My love---"

 

Young Saeng opened his eyes and stared at the ceiling blankly; the dream came back again. This was not the first time he ever have that kind of dream, the dream about his last life; the dream about Jinx. Sat up completely without any glimpse of tiredness, the boy shuffled his hair and got out of his bed. He walked toward the bathroom, with hand holding a set of clothes; prepared for the sake of his morning task: getting ready to school. He was a fourth year university student, majored in Music and had no memories about his parents. He was raised up in an orphanage where he met his best friend, Jung Min and both became closed to each other; as a friend who has the same dream. A click was heard as Young Saeng the dryer and started drying his hair. Combed it, styled it and a perfect day about to start. Closed the door of his apartment and already made sure that the lock was doing its job; Young Saeng headed to school on the familiar road. It was 7:00 AM; he still had time to walk leisurely and enjoyed the morning dew.

 

He arrived in front of his school around 7:30 and soon met Jung Min; who was standing at the gate with Kyu Jong. As Jung Min called out for him, Young Saeng replied, hurriedly ran at them. After some greeting, the boys head for their class.

 

"Aish--- I'm clueless--- Ottoke--- Final is coming and I have no idea for my project---"

 

"You'll be fine, Jung Min-ah--- You're one lucky guy--- I think you'd pull something amazing off again this year---"

 

"Aigo--- Aigo--- Look who is talking--- You, the person who holds in his hands 3 self-composed songs have no worry for your final, should just stay there silently and hear my complains---" Jung Min glared at Young Saeng in disbelief as the guy turned away, whistled with his eyes averted elsewhere since he had nothing to fight back, "Ouwhhh--- Ottoke~~~~"

 

"Aish--- Shikkuro--- Morning and I already have to hear your whining voice---" Kyu Jong spoke, but paid no attention to how pathetic Jung Min was.

 

"Ah yeah--- Now a future-dancer is also mocking me--- Today isn't my day at all---"

 

Turned back, Young Saeng cut off into Jung Min's way and looked him in the eyes, "You don't have to worry--- I'm clueless also---"

 

"Mwo? Don't joke with me---"

 

"I'm not joking--- I won't choose one of my songs as my final project--- Those songs are somehow--- An NG to me---"

 

"Mwoya? You're stupid right?"

 

"Waeyo? Your songs sound nice the way they are---?" Kyu Jong cut in, eyes rounded in surprise. With him, Young Saeng's sense of music was way more better than Jung Min's. Not a normal "way", it was actually way way way better since the guy could already compose songs and wrote lyrics; also sings very well and his voice was what Kyu admired about him.

 

"Aneyo--- They're not good at all--- By the way--- I want to choose a dance song--- I'm currently finishing one---"

 

"Aigo--- The fourth one is coming? You make me want to exchange my brain with you---" Jung Min put his two cold hands on Young Saeng's cheek, pinched them cruelly and didn't give a thing about how painful is was for the cute guy. "This--- This--- This dimples face is what I hate the most--- And this smart head--- Aigo--- The god isn't fair at all---"

 

"Abbo--- And your hands are too cold---" Young Saeng struggled and finally got out of the guy's strong hands, "If you want a final song--- There is "Mal To You", sing it!!! People like it a lot--- I composed it for you--- Why not sing it?"

 

"Woaz--- the Otter boy has revealed himself--- Today even dare to tease me--- You're death for sure---" Ended his line, Jung Min threw his backpack on the side road and started chasing Young Saeng, who ran with his tongue stuck out naughtily.

 

Kyu Jong walked comfortably, didn't do anything to stop the two childish guys; he knew if he in, things wouldn't change either, just let them be the way they were. He let out a smile, amused as Jung Min started throwing snow at Young Saeng, and the guy also threw back in return. People were watching them, giggled to each other at the hilarious scene. Kyu Jong was rarely laugh but now he couldn't hold it in anymore as Young Saeng slipped and fell over with his face buried in the snow.

 

"BWAHAHHAAHA--- Serve you right---" Jung Min stood, put hands on his hip, laughed out loud proudly as if he was really the one who pushed Young Saeng. As the cute boy jerked his head up, showed his face turned red due to the death freezing snow, Jung Min then went ahead and pushed the guy down the snow-covered road; giggled happily and enjoyed his victory.

 

"Yah--- Geumanhae--- He'll catch a cold---" Couldn't stand it anymore, Kyu Jong butted in. He helped Young Saeng up and dusted off all the snow, which stuck on his clothes. The boy sniffed and blinked several times, then smiled to Jung Min as if nothing happened.

 

"Babo-ya--- Should you be mad at him?" Knuckled him, Kyu asked.

 

Rubbed his forehead and closed one of his eyes cutely, Young Saeng grinned, "Nope--- It's fine---"

 

"Haizzz--- People who are not easy got mad would be scary when they are---" said Kyu Jong. He took out his handkerchief and gave it to Young Saeng, "Wae? Take it and wipe your face---" He ordered willfully as the boy stared at him, like a kid looking for his parents' instruction.

 

Young Saeng accepted the handkerchief unwillingly but still thankful towards the guy's kindness. "I'll--- I'll return it to you later---" He felt awkward and had nowhere to hide his blushing face. Suddenly, Jung Min spoke up, reminded them that first class was about to start. Bid their goodbye, Jung Min and Young Saeng headed for their class while Kyu Jong got on his other way; to the Dance department.

 

"Ah--- Jinx---" Kyu stopped as he heard a voice called out for him, it was Young Saeng; the guy ran after him since when he didn't know. He frowned as he noticed what the guy just blurted out, "Didn't I tell you to not call me by that--- It isn't my name you know?"

 

"Uh--- Urm--- Mianhae--- I didn't purposely do it--- Gomawo--- I almost drowned by Jung Min--- And--- Also the handkerchief---"

 

"I thought you said it was okay--- Anyway you're welcome--- Don't tell me you followed me all the way here to just say that?" Kyu Jong bent his head on a side, asked the guy even when he knew the answer already. Sighed, he stepped toward Young Saeng, who backed out a bit as Kyu Jong's face got too close to his.

 

"Look--- I don't give a damn about that last life's memories of your--- Your smart head--- Has too much free time to come up that kind of story--- You can't fool me, Young Saeng--- You're lying---"

 

Looked up into Kyu's furious eyes, Young Saeng protested. His hand trembled obviously as he grabbed the guy's hand, "I'm not--- You're Jinx--- I can't forget your face--- I knew it was you right an instant when we met in the library--- Your stare was different but my heart wouldn't lie to me--- I---"

 

"Drop it, Young Saeng--- I don't want to talk about this matter anymore--- You should go to your class--- Bell's going to ring soon--- And--- My girlfriend is waiting for me---" Without letting Young Saeng said anymore word, Kyu Jong turned his head and walked away.

 

"Jinx--- Don't forget me--- Please---" Tears ran down his face, the boy stood with his head stooped down stared at the ground, "You're mine and I'm yours--- Don't forget me--- Don't erase me in your heart--- It's hurt---"

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Oppa--- Why are you so late?" Kyu Jong heard Ri Na called out for him and a second later, hands held him from behind.

 

"Something came up--- Mianhae---" He embraced the girl back, took in the sweetness in her hair, "Ka ja--- We'll be late---"

 

"De--- Oppa---" The girl replied to him and the two got on their way. He held her hand, squeezed it tightly and rubbed his fingers against her smooth skin. Leant down, he stole a kiss from her and earned himself a scold. Laughed naughtily, he led the girl took the lead to their classroom. His smile died out as he remember Young Saeng's image, who looked so lonely, stood there and stared at him with sadness in those eyes. "Mianhae Soul--- Mianhae--- But I can't leave Ri Na yet--- She's very important to me---"

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heheh... Chapter 2 is done... Subscribe and comment okay XD