What's happening here?

It won’t change... even if I am born again.

Okay let me warn you again... To all my dear readers who constantly commenting and those who never left anything behind but silently read my fic... I appreciate you all.... But I'm sure that there are those who never read the description which I advise you guys to read You Are My Wings first since this is its sequel... Now the story is getting to its which pretty much link to  You Are My Wings... I will clear up many matters I left unclear in You Are My Wings... So don't blame me if you guys get confused... for example: "What's wrong with this author? What nonsense is this?"... let me tell ya... this is not crap... I actually got a person pm me to my yahoo and complain to me she can't understand the story... looks like I just make a hater.... I won't mention the name... who did this knows it... I hold no grudge against you okay? Just I would be really happy if you nicely ask me and read the description properly my dear friend... I hope you won't leave me after this message...

Anyway... enjoy the chapter neh... read, subscribe and COMMENT... Make Haru happy for next chapter to come faster...

=======================================================================================================================

Kyu Jong kept his legs moving behind his friend, the two men slowly leaving the forest behind and headed for the magnificent palace. Much for his concern, should the place be the same as when he left? Why was it look so different? Kyu let out a long breath, shifted his eyes here and there, bemused at how much change had occur.

 

"Stop!!! Strangers--- You can't pass---" he suddenly got pulled back by the loud shout then turned over. Jung Min was in front of him, closer than he expected.

 

"Soldiers--- I'm Jovial Myth--- Let me in---" said composedly, Jung Min put his hand equal to his chest and stood elegantly; he hadn't lose any of his royal. The guy smiled slightly, bent his head down and bowed to the soldiers. This wasn't what he normally does, but at least for now, for them to be able to get in, he must take his hat off.

 

"Jovial Myth?" One of them exclaimed, tone sounds surprise as well as anger, "You insolent commoner, dare to call yourself by the Great Knight's name--- Do you wish to end your life earlier?"

 

Widened his eyes in shock, Jung Min stuttered in his throat while eyes gave out a signal to Kyu; one full of question, "I am Jovial Myth--- You don't believe me?"

 

"How could I? The Great Knight had die 10 years ago--- It's too obvious that you're lying---" without hesitation, the soldier swung his sword, determinately pointed the shaft thing at the two men. Wobbled on their feet, Kyu jumped far off away while Jung Min put up his arms. A clank was heard and the sword flung up high on the atmosphere. As one of his legs landed safely on the ground, Jung Min took that opportunity and made a jump. The guy was faster than he thought, with one push; he flew right at his opponent in one second and pushed the guy down. It wasn't a good move since Jung Min was unaware of his ability; but eventually, the soldier lost his consciousness due to his head hit hard on the rock nearby. Grunt in pain as he sat up, Jung Min jolted in surprise as another shadow blocked his sight; it was Kyu. The guy with a chunk of wood in his hands was able to hold up the other soldier, roared loudly when sweat started to appear on his face. Swiftly comprehended the situation, Min kicked up while still laid beneath them; made the last soldier fell on his back.

 

"That was tough---" said Kyu, groomed himself after tossed the weapon away. He then get back to where the pathetic man was, stood behind his friend who he knew for sure was pulling out his creepy smile; made the man wailed in horror. But before they could speak, more soldiers appeared from afar. "---" Jung Min yelled. Picked up the sword, he charged at the crowd, eyes flamed up the fury inside, "What is happening here? Why no one remember me? No--- They do know me--- But they don't know me---"

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"What are you looking at, Soul?" Hyun Joong asked, knocked on the door as he stood at the entrance of the room. Seemed like his beloved brother didn't hear what he said, the man chuckled slightly then moved closer to the boy. Out of his expectation, "Hyung--- They are here---" Young Saeng whispered in a low voice but still eyes kept its original direction. Mystified, the king casted his eyes down, far off to them way as his brother's and something hit him.

 

"I have to go---"

 

"Stop---"

 

Young Saeng felt a hand grabbed him and the next second his eyes met its owner. He squealed in alarm when his foot twist due to the push, then remained silence as his eyes met the Hyun Joong's.

 

"Where do you think you're going?"

 

"I---" he stuttered, "I just want to go and stop them---"

 

"How?"

 

"I don't know yet--- At least---"

 

Young Saeng was scared a bit by his brother's tone; it sounds different. Just yesterday, the king was so sweet to him, why now so mad? He made some small movements, shook his shoulders to dust away the king's hands but it was no use. Turned his head back, glanced over the glassy window, Young Saeng was even more eager to escape the room. Though he was still mad, there was this excited feeling in him. The happiness that Kyu Jong came for him, a slight hope for him to believe their love wasn't all vain.

 

"You can't go---"

 

"Let me go--- Hyung---"

 

"I say stay here"

 

"Wae?"

 

"LISTEN TO WHAT I SAY SOUL!!!" Hyun Joong stooped his head down, searched for the right words to say. After a while calming himself, the king looked up into his brother's eyes and slowly moved his lips, "This isn't a love game anymore--- I won't let you go--- Obey my words or run out this room and sever our bonds--- Choose, Soul--- Make a decision for your life like your last battle--- I'll give you three days--- But now--- Listen to what I say before you choose, arachi?"

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A man made his way through the main street of the angel's kingdom; fully unaware of what was charging at him. And boom, the poor guy confusingly saw the world before his eyes turned upside down in 3 seconds after that. Still gave out this baffle look on the face, he got dragged up by his followers, who were ranting on their apologizes; scared that he might scold them for the carelessness they gave out. Waved his hands, gestured the soldiers to stand up properly, the man then turned his head over; looked down at the other two.

 

"Aish, Myth--- You led us to people--- Not the way out, you stupid zebra---" one guy complained while his face twisted in pain as he held his back; seemed like he hurt himself due to that crash.

 

"Ya--- At least we didn't bump into any soldier--- You should be grateful, understand?"

 

"Yeah right--- I just shortened my life because of you---"

 

"Mwo?"

 

"MY BACK HURT!!!"

 

"Erm---" scratched his head, that man finally raised his voice at the back, "Could you guys at least say something to your victim?"

 

Was about to yell out on more curse, Jung Min halted, noticed the third person. He rapidly turned over, readied his business smile to say his sorry; but why he couldn't pull it out in the end.  His throat dried out all of sudden and hands d around, looked for a place to land and support his body. Kyu too was bemused. They couldn't believe their eyes, Jung Min even rubbed it hardly many times and his jaw dropped without any energy to pull up. Slowly got on his knees, the charisma guy reached up his hand, shaking in a mixed feeling. "Is that--- Is that you? Are--- Are you--- Joey?" he said softly as his eyebrows gathered up; such a painful expression.

 

Hand touched the Min's, the man nodded his head slightly and tears ran down his face; Hyung Jun couldn't hold in at all. "How?" he wasn't sure this was a dream or not, but he knew one thing; his brother was there right in front of his eyes. Pulled the guy in, Hyung Jun gave his best hug; he was a koala loving its favorite tree. "Myth--- Myth--- I miss you--- But how?"

 

"Long story--- Lucky we meet you here--- I want to enter the palace--- Can you help us?"

 

"--------------------------- I----"

 

"Oh yeah--- With you there would be no worry--- Jade can't be mad because his lover brings us in---"

 

"Myth--- I can't really---"

 

Before Hyung Jun could finish his line, "Your Majesty--- We must return before---", I know" the soldier who cut in soon got cut off by his king; the guy silently bowed his head and got back to his position. There was this puzzled look on Hyung Jun's face, gave Jung Min no good thought at all; and his guess never fail to come true. His brother stood there for a while, hands held his and eyes casted here to there; he was looking for words. Understood the situation, Jung Min shook his hands slightly, got the guy's attention. He smiled at Hyung Jun, nodded his head, told the guy to tell to truth. A glimpse of relief appeared and Hyung Jun returned to his usual cheerful self; but the pain on his face never faded away.

 

"Hyung--- Let's go to my kingdom first, okay?"

 

Nodded in agreement without a second thought, Jung Min winked at Kyu Jong; who was about to voiced up his opinion. He didn't want to trouble his brother anymore if the guy pulled out this look; this wasn't the time for such questions he held in mind. Sometimes later would be fine, for now, let Hyung Jun be at ease was his prior matter. And the second in line was, "What's happening here?"

 

=========================================================

Another confusing chapie? I know... But I need to let thing goes slowly or else the story would be ruined... be patient with my crappy writing style neh.... I need to learn more vocabulary... My english is crap and I'm a fail Vietnamese...so depress =.=